GhostRider - (Maurizio)Member since December 10, 2010
Habs fan since: 1993
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on And that’s the season (2011-04-27 22:41:04)
You could not be any more correct. There really is no karma in this world.
- Comment on And that’s the season (2011-04-27 22:29:54)
Not even remotely interested anymore. I'm curious what the ratings look like after the Canadian teams are booted...Habs aside.
- Comment on Guess who’s reffing Game 6? (2011-04-26 01:24:56)
Really? I'm serious, not calling you out on that or anything. I knew he was from Montreal, but didn't know he wanted to be a Hab.
- Comment on Heartbreaker! (2011-04-23 23:15:36)
If the Bruins win this series, my belief in the concept of karma will be absolutely annihilated.
- Comment on Sixth place (2011-04-09 15:44:15)
For the last time, we are only allowed so many call ups post trade deadline! Are you gonna waste it to bring up some career minor leaguer to play a meaningless game against the leafs?
- Comment on Game 55: Defence disappears in Beantown (2011-02-10 01:30:56)
Getzlaf is fantastic. Probably one of the best players in the league. I'm pretty doubltful the he, along with anyone of his calibre, will ever come to the Canadiens via trade.
And you can cry all you want, but in a league that has incredible parity, we're doing pretty well. As long as we get to the dance, anything can happen.
The boys played well. Tomorrow's another night.
- Comment on Game 55: Defence disappears in Beantown (2011-02-10 00:20:37)
Because he's a 30 year old career minor leaguer who sucks. That could be why.
- Comment on Game 44: Lack of discipline costs Canadiens (2011-01-13 00:26:10)
Damn straight. His effort and consistency tonight while hugging the bowl due to the stomach bug simply wasn't there.
- Comment on Gorges “missing” ACL for 7 years (2011-01-07 15:58:42)
Oh i'm sure he's just kidding around. It had to be sarcasm. Why else would we trade one of the best pure scorers our team has had in years for a third liner putting up good points by virtue of being on the Pens?
I tip my hat to you sir. Well played. Har dee har har.
- Comment on Game 34: Canadiens fall to Stars (2010-12-22 02:04:16)
Do you just copy and paste that comment after every loss? I should start keeping a log to see if you at least use a thesarus to spice things up.