Yikes! The CHicks are taking over!!

From The Gazette’s David Klimek, the Bobby Orr of marketing stats, some interesting numbers on HIO’s audience.

No help for it, guys.

We have to put in a second loo.

And the high-fives after loud farts?

1. madcap_habsfan says:

I’m on here daily keeping up with the goings on in habs world, i occasionally post something here or there but as eliisa said it’s a tad bit dramatic on here almost all the time.

-“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” Chuck Palahniuk

2. HugeHabsFan says:

Totally with you Eliisa :o))

……….. “Thank you Cammy for making my day even more amazing!” I STILL BELIEVE. I WILL ALWAYS BELIEVE. Cammalleri: “I almost feel bad for a guy who plays an NHL career without experiencing what it’s like to be a Montreal Canadien”.

3. fbkj says:

well in fairness ive been busting his balls today and he tried to reciprocate

and failed

4. Mike Boone says:

Hickey: 100 per cent men

Stubbs: 50-50

Me: 85-15 women … and please stop e-mailing the suggestive pics … well, except for “Lola” in Côte St. Luc, who wears fishnet stockings

5. namgel says:

I don’t mind my wifes love for Cammy,  I use it to my advantage.

Me,  “Oh look its Cammo,  he has his helmet off”

Wife, “Ohhhhhhhhhhh my…..What were we talking about ?”

6. Mike MacPhee says:

Does it make you feel better about yourself by belittling someone else?  He didn’t claim that it was a unique communication: he only stated a fact – he received an email from the Habs.  Did pointing out that the email went to others make you somehow compensate for some personal inadequacy on your part?

Just a thought.

7. CharlieHodgeFan says:

1 Yes. One. Please.

2. Yes, they’ll be in deserted arenas, just in other cities – Biloxi Mississippi and Waco Texas, if Bettman’s still there.

3. In ten years? He hasn’t made it onto the roster yet. Would you have picked Gionta 10 years ago?

4. No. He’ll be Jaro’s backup in Biloxi. Okay, I couldn’t resist. But still no. He may have some decent seasons, but not Vezinas.

5. No.

Bonus – yes. They’ll bring back Dow Ale, he’ll start drinking before games and boom – his balance will be perfect.

8. Mike MacPhee says:

bizarre is the word

9. CharlieHodgeFan says:

I’d be happy with him winning his next start.

Let’s not get ahead of ourselves – first some longer term consistency, THEN the trophies.

10. Eliisa says:

I agree with you wholeheartedly. I used to be a more avid poster but the drama on here gets a little over the top after a while. I do check the site daily to read all the articles still though.

11. g says:

Can you break the stats down further and determine which gender reads who’s articles? i mean you could be the hot guy on campus-thus hold bragging rights.

“Long before I ever wore the jersey, I wore the jersey.” Dryden

Me neither! Why did we high five again?

13. Rudy says:

Couldn’t there be a South Summit trip for those of us who can’t make it to Montreal.

“Start the season with a clean equipment bag and a freah bucket of febreze!”-CharlieHodgeFan

14. Mattyleg says:

Haaa! That’s hilarious.

They must make half their year’s earnings on the two games we play down there…

—Hope Springs Eternal—

15. notbigbird says:

Back to your fire hydrant doggie.

16. fbkj says:

that whole argument is silly too re: us not leaving it down

who is so confident to sit on a toilet without looking at it first?

17. VintageFan says:

1. Not one, but two Cups – back to back 2. Coyotes and Panthers will be still be operating — out of Stockholm and Copenhagen. 3. Louis Leblanc, fresh off his Conn Smythe in the 2015 Cup run, will be captain for 10 years 4. No Vezina for Carey, frequent finalist but never winner 5. Not in Canada, perhaps a station in Miami, the capital of Quebec South. 10 years from now Benoit Pouliot will be on Battle of the Blades. Ron McLean will be hosting using the first walker equipped with figure skates.

18. SmartDog says:

I hate the way women always leave the freakin’ toilet seat down!

It drives me freakin’ CRAZYYYY!!!!

Listen to the SmartDog. He knows his poop!

19. Danno says:

Surely not boring. Ontario is an anagram for On a riot.

“Hey Richard, two minutes for looking so good!”

20. fbkj says:

whats this talk of a second loo?

let them learn how to use the urinal dammit!

21. SmartDog says:

Well women may be the majority (though I still doubt this).  But it seems like the men who make all the noise.

Listen to the SmartDog. He knows his poop!

B – THe main weakness of Hockey’s Future is their inability to update the site on any kind of a regular basis.  A few examples are Varlamov, Eller and Stalberg.

In terms of pure quality, I think you would have to say that Edmonton is right near the top along with LA.

23. DearyLeary says:

Sign me up!

24. jennifer1984 says:

do you know if you can get them in Ontario anywhere?

i have been looking and I though that Sault Ste Marie having french speakers here, i would find a copy, but i cant.

or is it because this town is 10-15 years behind most other places?

25. jennifer1984 says:

i know you’re a guy but HAVE YOU SEEN HIS SMILE? haha. its true though. id love a cammy floor to ceiling poster.

and even though Gionta is really short, i think he probably has a really nice ass.

and no i do not watch hockey to stare at the players.

my sister and i are die hards. i have been for as long as i can remember. i used to beg my dad to let me stay up and watch the games. and hearing dick irvin or bob cole’s voice takes me back to those days.

-le sigh-

anyway. now im 26 and at least i can legally drink beer with my dad when we watch the games together when im home.

26. HabsChick says:

Well thanks Ian. :)

Glad I could help out, disappointed I can’t make it.  I’m now 1 for 4 :( but I’m always there in spirit!

27. Josh says:

Those stats are meaningless if you don’t allow everyone to take the survey.

28. HabsChick says:

double post

29. habaddict_andy says:

LMAO, I will not do that.

Scott Gomez to Montreal Media “You’re a pain in the neck, but you’re our pain in the neck.”