Who were those guys in Devils unis?

Savour that one.

It’s not often the Canadiens romp in New Jersey.

Pat Hickey’s game story

Quotes from the room

About last night …

• Arpon Basu on Weber opening up options

Pierre Ladouceur’s game analysis

• The New York Post’s Mark Everson on the woeful Devils

1. habaddict_andy says:

Not impressed with PK?  You must be mad.  Or you don’t see above average players with a natural hockey skills like some of us do when looking at a player like PK.

2. mrhabby says:

he still is a rookie..good games and not so good games…perspective for all.

3. Bugs says:

Is that what you meant by “better”? Ah.

I thought you meant “more beautiful”, not “more important”.

Tragically misunderstood, please bite

4. RJB says:

PK is a stud, he’s a work in progress, but he is a stud. Gonna be fantastic. And a team player

“I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.”
    – Bilbo Baggins

5. MTLForever says:

i also made a point about you saying good passes in the game last night and didn’t give it away to the other team, you’re blind if you did not see the multiple times that happened every period. :)

you’re only looking at his average or poor games, you can’t deny his amazing playoff performance last year or many games this year where he’s been way above average.

6. Tremblant Habs Fan says:

Speaking of keeping it up, nice avatar!

7. Say Ash says:

A game winner beats anything else; you know this.

8. SLONCOLD says:

pk comes with his downs, no one denies that. he’s a young player. i just believe he’ll learn more from playing then from the pressbox.

we are shockingly entitled to our opinions as well:-)

9. Bugs says:

Both rockets that hit the mark with devastating precision.

But top-corner takes precedence over low-blocker; you know this.

Tragically misunderstood, please bite

10. Julie H says:

Dear ed lopaz, MTLForever, SLONCOLD and HabsTrueBlue,

I am shockingly entitled to my own opinion. If you are PK defenders through and through, good for you. I dislike the guy. I have been to four games thusfar this season, and I always make a point of watching him play because I don’t see what all the fuss is about.

I can tell you that the games I was at, I was not impressed by him at all. As an example, I was at the game against Nashville last week and his play was abismal. He kept doing blind and seeing eye passes to the other team. No goals, no assists, 3 shots on net, no penalty minutes, 15:54 seconds of ice time total. Would you call that a good game or an ok game? He tripped on his own feet for crying out loud. Bad game you say? He was the same against Ottawa two weeks prior.

Whether or not he plays on Saturday, Martin already said it wasn’t a punishment sit-out. All the D-men can’t play so someone will have to sit out. It happened to be PK, and I think this early in the season it’s better to sit him out as opposed to waiting until the end of the season and suddenly going “maybe he needed some rest” or “maybe he needed a night off to re-think his play.” Shake him a bit, do it now and he will come out like a man on fire.

“I know you’re wise beyond your years, but do you ever get the fear that your perfect verse is just a lie you tell yourself to help you get by?”

11. Say Ash says:

No kidding, but I think the slapper against Buffalo was better.

12. Say Ash says:

Your boy fired a laser beam last night.

13. Bugs says:

Is there a polite way to invite los Diablos to choke on some payback as it just so happens to be a biotch?

Cuz if there is, I just can’t seem to find it, and I sure don’t wanna hurt anybody’s feelings, knowumsayin?

Especially those of those scumbags in Joisey I invite to choke on some biotch-tastin payback.

Would much appreciate suggestions.

Tragically misunderstood, please bite

14. Habs1st says:

Gotta love the result last night!  Keep it up guys!

Only thing better than the Habs winning…. The Habs winning and the Maple Laffs losing!!!!  LOL

15. Bugs says:

Did that thing get in there or what?

Tragically misunderstood, please bite