Miller time

HIOplaceholder3

The Sabres goaltender was flawless.

As were most of his teammates.

And Boston won.

1. softwarehammer2 says:

Test

2. ZepFan2 says:

How do we get bold or italics?

————————————————————————
    Welcome to the newer NHL: The National Head-shots League.

3. chicgoods34 says:

ljlj

Wonderful.

Share a website with you ,

put this url in google sirch

( http://www.chic-goods.com/ )

Believe you will love it.

We accept any form of payment.

4. Dennis says:

I’m going to see the first two periods of the Boston game in the Calgary airport (via Comox) and the third on the plane zooming to Ottawa. But I’m not complaining. At least I’ll see it. Go Habs!

When I’m owner/stickboy, things will be different.

5. habs99 says:

Here we go again, habs lose, so now lets see, they are too small, they can’t win big games, they wont make the playoffs, they cant beat boston on thurs, blah blah blah.

First off, we do win big games, i.e. last game against Bos…matter of fact we own them all year.

Habs didnt look too small against Minnesota, no one was saying hey, look how small they are?

How come if they are so small they made it to the conference finals? How come if Martin sucks so much he is one of the all-time winningest coach?

I am sick and tired of fake fans cheering for a team that deserves better. Only a non-hockey fan, would not give this team a standing ovation everynight, because let me tell, rarely a night comes that they are not in it with 5 mins left in the game. That is saying a lot considering with 9 players out of lineup including arguably our 2 best players in Markov and Gorges out and the list continues.

Imagine this team if people would just shut up and just cheer them on…nah, thats to easy because, after all, why cheer when the going gets rough. I never thought that we would start having fans as dumb as the leafs….say what you want, even when they are 20 games, leafs fans still be-leaf. yet we are 7 points ahead of playoff spot, and the we are too small..go figure.

6. Jim Edson says:

Predictable, game after biggest offensive output of the season and bupkiss!

This isn’t the first time nor will it be the last!

Who am I: Mohamar Ghadaffi or Gary Bettman.

7. Bill says:

Okay, my sides hurt, I am going to bed. Proud of setting the HIO thumbs down record (soon to be defeated when my pal Timo says something I’m sure).

Don’t stress about the game, this was a MathMan game for once: stuff could’ve gone either way, but it just didn’t tonight.

They need to go .500 to make the playoffs: it’s not a lock but it’s not a nightmare scenario. I for one will sleep well.

Full Breezer 4 Life

8. novahab says:

JM gets no respect from the refs in this league because they know he won’t call them out. Now after 74 games 20 games Habs had more pp and 54 games the other teams had the advantage. Is there any other team in this league that lopsided.

9. WestHab says:

general lack of intensity until it was too late. You often see a team a little lackustre after a routing. Price was amazing would have been over a lot sooner if not for Him.

10. novahab says:

This team has not made the playoffs yet they will need at least 90 points and if the go in to Tornto needed a point they are out
    If they miss the playoff or play poorly in the first round fire JM and bring in Roy

11. habs001 says:

this line up will probably get killed in boston thurs but i still dont mind opening the playoffs in boston…the advantage fto winning the division would be a good chance we would meet tampa in the first round

• HABSsince92 says:

If they don’t beat Boston on Thursday than I think the Bruins pretty much will have the division locked up, 5 point lead with 2 games in hand….it’s gonna be tough for Montreal but if some of the injured players get back healthy and with enough time to get some chemistry going they might be able to play good in the postseason..just has been a disappointing year as far as injuries go.

The Scott Gomez line………..where wingers go to die.

12. habs001 says:

well at least this should make the leafs miss the playoffs..they are leading 3-0 in minnesota in the third..grabovski has his 28th goal