Watch Game 7 at the Bell Centre

Want to watch Game 7 on a REALLY BIG television screen? The Canadiens are giving you that chance on Wednesday night as they open the Bell Centre to the public.

Here’s the team’s release:

The Montreal Canadiens and evenko are extending a special invitation to all Canadiens fans to come and watch the 7th and decisive game of the Montreal Canadiens – Pittsburgh Penguins series on the Bell Centre’s giant HD screens.
All the magic and unbelievable atmosphere of a decisive 7th game broadcast (RDS feed in French) in high definition!
Fans are encouraged to come and cheer on the Canadiens to victory wearing red clothing. Bell Centre doors will open at 6 p.m. on Wednesday May 12.
Attending fans will not only get to watch the game on the high definition giant screens over centre ice, but also enjoy the hockey frenzy, in-bowl animation with a DJ, games and have a chance to win door prizes. Team mascot Youppi! will also be on hand to cheer on the Canadiens.
Tickets for this playoff extravaganza will go on sale on Tuesday, May 11 at noon and can be purchased for $7.50 on www.canadiens.com, the Bell Centre Ticket Office or by phone at (514) 790-2525 / 1-877-688-8269.
IN A NUTSHELL
WHAT: HD giant screen broadcast of the Canadiens – Penguins 7th game for the general public
WHERE: Bell Centre (entrance at 1909 avenue des Canadiens-de-Montréal)
WHEN: Wednesday, May 12, 2010 starting at 6 p.m.
AND: Animation, door prizes, games, Youppi! and much more
Don’t miss the game of the year on the Bell Centre HD giant screens on Wednesday, May 12 starting at 6 p.m.

1. Harditya_CareyPrice says:

Man, as soon as I finish my studies in 7-8 years, I am bolting from Toronto to Montreal.

2. MontrealAtheist says:

If we win tomorrow Crosby, Ovi and Semin can decide on the golf course as to who should be the MVP for the regular season … hahaha

3. habsfan321 says:

How about seating? Is it first come first serve or assigned? And what section do you guys think would be better whites or desjardins (center ice obviously)?

4. Taipei 101 says:

Reserved seating, but the upper deck is closed.  I’m sure they would open it if the demand is high enough.  Can’t wait to feel the electricity in the building tomorrow night!

GO HABS GO!

5. novahab says:

Hey Sindey your beautiful gottage on Grand lake is waiting for you and all your friends and family are there enjoying a mild Nova Scotia spring. Come on back home Sindey you can cry yourself to sleep . I think the Pens are fighting among themselfs in that dressing room. If golden boy is complaining on the ice my bets is he complaining in that dressing room. For all the other players its a cup and some extra cash but for Sindey its millions more in endorsements . So is Sindey playing for his team mates or for his ego and wallet.

6. MontrealAtheist says:

Depends … do the Desjardins seats include all you can eat food/drinks on Wednesday? :-)

7. MontrealAtheist says:

Tip: If you bring the screen closer, e.g. 4′, the image will appear larger.

8. Bouleau noir says:

… good one.

9. JIMVINNY says:

I’ll stick to my 8′ screen that is 7′ away.  Mostly just because I’m in Calgary, though.

10. MontrealAtheist says:

BYOB?

11. deuce6 says:

They still charging 500 bucks for a beer? lol

————– BRING THE JETS BACK TO WINNIPEG!!

12. SeriousFan09 says:

Oh FFS, of all the times not to live in Montreal…

- I shall always remember Captain Koivu.

13. Keith says:

Yeah, wish I could be there for that game. Oh well, just have to catch it on my own big screen lol!

14. Bouleau noir says:

I like to see the owners making some money….. its helpfull when its time to bury a salary in the minors and take the cost…. the more money the more there is to be spend for scouting…. or in other crucial ereas.

15. yathehabsrule says:

At some arenas a food donation got you in to watch the big scree. How much of the $7.50 goes to charity??

___________________________________________

Ya! The Habs Rule! now on Twitter!

16. habsfanmandy says:

WOW!!! Sounds fantastic!!!

Bring the Cup home Boys! I Will Always Believe

Only negative that I saw from the 1st period through to the 3rd was
    that Halak seemed to be fighting the puck some what tonight. The boys
    bailed him out a little tonight instead of the other way around. Made
    me a lot nervous.

Pouliot will not be on the roster next year and AK had a nice game for a change with a little more effort.

Well
    has anyone else worn out the edge of their seat yet. I just knew this
    team would and could dig deep when pressed. We always play up to the
    competition.

After Crosbaby’s  team , it looks like a date in
    Bean Town. But who cares who it will be, only two more series left in
    our season and then the parade. About one more month of pure fun left
    boys and girls.