You are here: Home » News » Waiting for the Bruins
And it’s hockey weather.
Montreal has been wallopped by a late-winter snowstorm.
• Red Fisher on the Big Game against Boston
• Dave Stubbs wonders, is one hat trick too much to ask?
• Jack Todd on Jacques Martin
• Arpon Basu on the showdown
• Pierre Ladouceur’s Canadiens report card
• François Gagnon the home stretch
• Is Mike Milbury getting soft?
• Stephen Brunt on the Phoenix mess
You must be logged in to post a comment.
How much would you be willing to pay for a Winter Classic ticket to watch the Canadiens play the Bruins?
Hockey Inside/Out encourages lively debate, but there is a zero-tolerance policy regarding racism, profanity, personal attacks against other posters, and behaviour we deem to be offensive.
A valid email address is required for your HI/O profile.
We will, without warning, ban those who do not abide by this simple rule, so as to maximize the enjoyment of readers and participants of both sexes and all ages.
Hockey Inside/Out: Absolutely everything about the Montreal Canadiens For editorial inquiries, contact Gazette sports editor Stu Cowan. For advertising inquiries, please contact your Gazette sales representative. © 2015 The Gazette, a division of Postmedia Network Inc. All rights reserved. Unauthorized distribution, transmission or republication strictly prohibited. Terms and Conditions Privacy Statement