Video: Dressing room following 3-0 loss

r_nMiXz_9c8

Video: Dressing room following 3-0 loss

Canadiens captain Brian Gionta comments in his team’s dressing room immediately after Nashville’s 3-0 win at the Bell Centre on Nov. 18, 2010. Follow the link below to clips of Michael Cammalleri, Lars Eller and Hal Gill.

The Canadiens return to practice Friday to prepare for Saturday’s Bell Centre game, Montreal’s fourth and final in this homestand, against the Toronto Maple Leafs.

oKLQaMrpHXQ

1. daveho29 says:

No homour intended at all, I was just saying oh well move onto the next game and forget this one. Which they did, not very perceptive are you

2. daveho29 says:

double post

3. daveho29 says:

double post

4. Julie H says:

The fans were cheering like crazy for him before the game even started but not me. He did not play well all game. Did you see his moment on one of our power plays? We’re in Nashville’s zone, setting up, and he fakes a shot, winds up, hits the puck straight into the foot of a Nashville player and then we spent the rest of our power play in our own zone.

Any time he touched the puck, he got lost and passed it to a Nashville player. I think he’s getting overly confident and just showboating and forgetting to play the game. It was just awful to watch.

“I know you’re wise beyond your years, but do you ever get the fear that your perfect verse is just a lie you tell yourself to help you get by?”

5. Julie H says:

Bench PK!

6. byrneoNL says:

Really liking the video interviews Stubbs. Great work.

7. The Cat says:

True. Pekka Rinne is very underrated.

8. HabFanSince72 says:

First, I don’t think we were that bad. Their keeper was outstanding.

Second, remember how our pp sucked early on, then got good, and now sucks again? What is the one correlate of that timeline? We need to hope Marky didn’t seriously f*** up his knee. If he did we need to someone else on D. Try Yannick Weber maybe or else think about a deadline trade for a future UFA.

9. nightmare_49 says:

Nashville’s POV … On The Forecheck

Postgame ponderings …  Predators Insider

10. Aybara says:

Gotta say, I’m really enjoying these clips. Keep it up!

11. db says:

Since I work evenings in Victoria, I never get to see games except for Saturdays…. HIO is my source for everything, save highlights.

Great job getting all the vids in one post Mr. Stubbs.

And if the Habs gotta lose (and everyone loses), let those points go to the western conference (just like I want the western teams to grab as many points out of the east as possible).

12. Drive4twenty5 says:

I second that

“Well, he’s a thoroughbred, and maybe your wife doesn’t recognize that, but then again, I can’t bake bread all that well. We all have different skills.” …Bob Gainey “Classic”

13. Propwash says:

A mouse’s reaction to the Habs loss…..

Goalies in Montreal have two roles, netminder and scapegoat.