Video: Dressing room following 3-0 loss

r_nMiXz_9c8

Video: Dressing room following 3-0 loss

Canadiens captain Brian Gionta comments in his team’s dressing room immediately after Nashville’s 3-0 win at the Bell Centre on Nov. 18, 2010. Follow the link below to clips of Michael Cammalleri, Lars Eller and Hal Gill.

The Canadiens return to practice Friday to prepare for Saturday’s Bell Centre game, Montreal’s fourth and final in this homestand, against the Toronto Maple Leafs.

oKLQaMrpHXQ

1. byrneoNL says:

Really liking the video interviews Stubbs. Great work.

2. The Cat says:

True. Pekka Rinne is very underrated.

3. HabFanSince72 says:

First, I don’t think we were that bad. Their keeper was outstanding.

Second, remember how our pp sucked early on, then got good, and now sucks again? What is the one correlate of that timeline? We need to hope Marky didn’t seriously f*** up his knee. If he did we need to someone else on D. Try Yannick Weber maybe or else think about a deadline trade for a future UFA.

4. nightmare_49 says:

Nashville’s POV … On The Forecheck

Postgame ponderings …  Predators Insider

5. Aybara says:

Gotta say, I’m really enjoying these clips. Keep it up!

6. db says:

Since I work evenings in Victoria, I never get to see games except for Saturdays…. HIO is my source for everything, save highlights.

Great job getting all the vids in one post Mr. Stubbs.

And if the Habs gotta lose (and everyone loses), let those points go to the western conference (just like I want the western teams to grab as many points out of the east as possible).

7. Drive4twenty5 says:

I second that

“Well, he’s a thoroughbred, and maybe your wife doesn’t recognize that, but then again, I can’t bake bread all that well. We all have different skills.” …Bob Gainey “Classic”

8. Propwash says:

A mouse’s reaction to the Habs loss…..

Goalies in Montreal have two roles, netminder and scapegoat.

9. Julie H says:

The fans were cheering like crazy for him before the game even started but not me. He did not play well all game. Did you see his moment on one of our power plays? We’re in Nashville’s zone, setting up, and he fakes a shot, winds up, hits the puck straight into the foot of a Nashville player and then we spent the rest of our power play in our own zone.

Any time he touched the puck, he got lost and passed it to a Nashville player. I think he’s getting overly confident and just showboating and forgetting to play the game. It was just awful to watch.

“I know you’re wise beyond your years, but do you ever get the fear that your perfect verse is just a lie you tell yourself to help you get by?”

10. daveho29 says:

No homour intended at all, I was just saying oh well move onto the next game and forget this one. Which they did, not very perceptive are you

11. daveho29 says:

double post

12. daveho29 says:

double post

13. Julie H says:

Bench PK!

14. daveho29 says:

Oh well, can’t win em all.

15. Hagar says:

Not with that attitude

16. noelsroyce says:

Last year – if Carey was in nets and we lost, it was Halak’s turn. Will that be the case for the next game with Auld?

17. Chuck says:

I would think that would depend on if Carey feels like he needs a rest.

Centre Hice: one fan’s attachment to the Montreal Canadiens

18. JF says:

A sub-par effort all round.  But the team usually rebounds well after this kind of game.  Let’s hope we bring everything we’ve got against Toronto.

I was glad to see the fans chose three Predators as the stars – Rinne, Goc, and Bouillon.  Shows the system is not completely corrupt.

19. Harani says:

Thank God we don’t play them 4 times! Or even worse…6 times…Would be horrible! I’m not going to analyse this loss and dissect it and everything, it’s one game and I honestly think it was kind of a flukey one. Like the Columbus game earlier…ex-Habs kill!

On a more positive note, Habs are still the only team not to give up more than 3 in regulation. Still Impressive. Means you have a shot at winning every night!

“It must be love!”

20. observer says:

Habs had chances in the 1st, their goalie was great.Had they even just scored once on those real good chances this might have played out completely different.

21. Chuck says:

On the plus side, the Habs still haven’t given up more than three goals in regulation time. Unfortunately in their regulation losses they’ve scored 2, 0, 1, 0, 2 and 0 goals.

6 regulation losses, only 5 goals scored, shut out three times.

Centre Hice: one fan’s attachment to the Montreal Canadiens

22. observer says:

Flyers also lost – at least lost no ground to them still have game in hand.

23. observer says:

Gionta and Gill look as tall as each other in those above Youtube videos.

24. observer says:

Leafs coming in on a 2 game win streak.

25. Harani says:

If you want a chuckle, check this video out! ROFL!

“It must be love!”

26. Lee_D says:

Too bad Boston won.

27. HabFanSince72 says:

This is an eternal truth.

28. Hagar says:

mmm…failed attempt at humour.

29. daveho29 says:

So you think with a positive attitude you can win 82 games a year? Thats realistic

30. SeriousFan09 says:

Russian Juniors win the Subway Super Series for the 1st time, sweeping both the Q and WHL but dropping 2 games to the OHL, they win the series 4-2. With some potential KHL talent to tap (Perhaps Alex Avtsin as well!) the Russians look to make a serious 2011 WJC challenge I’d say.

Brendan Gallagher unfortunately was held without a point, had a few good shifts but he didn’t get much time compared to guys like Connolly and Johansen.

- I shall always remember Captain Koivu. Habs and Hockey.