Video: Cammalleri, Subban on Habs win

First up: Michael (Killer) Cammalleri, who scored on his first-ever NHL penalty shot, acquitted himself very well against Bruins’ David Krejci in his first-ever NHL fight, and came within one assist of the coveted Gordie Howe hat trick in the Canadiens’ 4-3 Bell Centre win over Boston.

And below: P.K. Subban, who absolutely flattened Bruins’ Brad Marchand with an open-ice bodycheck the likes of which hasn’t been seen by a Canadiens defenceman since perhaps Larry Robinson.

hUtoBho0NLY

1. Drive4twenty5 says:

dont forget PJ too

“Well, he’s a thoroughbred, and maybe your wife doesn’t recognize that, but then again, I can’t bake bread all that well. We all have different skills.” …Bob Gainey “Classic”

2. sergim26 says:

Golden rule number 1: Don’t get big bird mad!

3. punkster says:

***Subbang!!!***

4. Corio says:

Here is a link to the ‘After 40 minutes’ video with Milbury et al.

5. Corio says:

Milbury is such an a-hole, obviously can’t control his personal feelings becuase he is no MTL fan, his comments are laughable.

6. SeriousFan09 says:

Oh that nevers get old, whenever you get annoyed with Milbury, just watch Big Bird destroy the shoe salesman.

- I shall always remember Captain Koivu. Habs and Hockey.

7. secretdragonfly says:

Also did my duty – get this bozo off the air!

8. Habfan29 says:

Here is something Milbury gettting tagged by one of the cockroaches – Larry Robinson

9. Psycho29 says:

I have sent an email off to David Masse and the ombudsman of the CBC…

The one way to get the message across is to stop using their sponsors…..and let the sponsors know why….

10. Habfan29 says:

sent mine to both as well, what a putz Milbury is….

11. Mattyleg says:

Okay, I’ve sent off an email too.

Anyone know where I can get a clip of Milbury’s stupidities?

—Hope Springs Eternal—

12. observer says:

That subban CLEAN AND AS BOB COLE CALLED IT, “THE BEST HIT SEEN IN A LONG TIME” infuriated them! How dare this uppity one who doesn’t show respect to us good old boys of OUR race!

END OF STORY! Starting from Richards the torch passed to Cherry and now Recchi who should retire as he’s made enough money off this sport and let some new young guy have a job and a career.

13. Frank2468 says:

Really good effort tonight by the guys.  But that Milbury is a real a**hole.  The way he was carrying on in the first intermission and at the end of the game.  Guess it’s OK when his beloved Bruins are crashing and banging and hitting and coming up on the good end of things, but if it’s the Habs giving his Bruins a thrashing well it comes down to those dirty little French players.  It’s really nice to know that he feels someone should take a malicious run at Lappy to actually intend to injure.  Guess he and Cherry must be good bed buddies with that attitude.  At least Cherry said I hope it doesn’t happen to Subban but I wouldn’t be surprised if it did.  And ended with “I’m just saying”.  Wow but Milbury is to much hope CBC gets enough complaints about this idiot and tells him to work full time with NBC.  We all know what NBC stands for “NEED BIASED COMMENTORS”

I think I’m going to go out and buy a Bruins jersey and once my rash subsides for buying it, I think I will put on the back of the jersey “Beware Of Cub” “little Bear from Tree house”

P.S. My wife who is not a real hockey fan was walking by the TV at the end of the game and heard what Milbury was saying and stopped and looked at me and said “Who is this guy and whats his problem”  That for me spoke volumes someone who doesn’t follow hockey much but knows verbal diarrhea when she hears it.

14. shootdapuck says:

Here is the guy to complain to:

David.Masse@CBC.CA

Send enough emails and the is a micro minuscule chance of something being done!

It the CBC remember.

“The three stars as selected by Red Fisher of the Montreal Star:
    1st star: Henri Richard
    2nd Star: Doug Harvey
    3rd Star: Jacques Plante

Final score Detroit Red Wings 5 Montreal Canadiens 3″

15. GhostRider says:

It was actually kind of frightening to see how angry he was getting during the first intermission.  To go as so far as to call our players “cockroaches”?  That was actually pretty sad.  He wasn’t even playing and was letting his anger at the fact that his beloved Bruins get smoked actually translate on the air.

Even when PJ Stock (heaven help us) tried to reel him in, he refused and continued whining about the officiating.  Eeeee.  Methinks there should be some accountability on what comes out of your mouth.  Right now he’s making the CBC seem like FOXNews.

16. observer says:

THIS IS LIKE MATT MILLEN! this stiff was the worst gm in the nfl bar none and as soon as he is fired 3 different tv networks at the same time make him an ingame expert for football knowledge – a man who screwed up detroit so bad it will take years and years to repair. espn, nbc and nfln games. milbury also starts MIL his name, a total failure as a gm. as bad or worse than anyone. gets nbc job and nesn job lives in usa and the taxpayers of canada pay this brilliant ex-gm for his opinions – unbelievable!

17. Habitant in Surrey says:

…on a more serious subject …SOMETHING has to be done about Mike Milbury …I don’t mind the shite cummin’ out that fool’s dumbass mouth if he was on NBC or whatever American network …BUT the CBC paying this bottom-dragger moron is beyond excuse …at least Don Cherry, in My opinion, has SOME redeeming qualities, if yet still a buffoon

…I believe a letter and e-mail blitz to the idiots doing the hiring for Hockey Night In Canada …should be sent by those that agree with Me to state THIS is the end-of-the-line for putting up with The Moron From Down South

…I have NEVER seen HNIC look so sophmoric …it’s not ‘funny’ anymore …it’s unforgiveable

…if any of You have the time, then PLEASE take the time to let CBC and HNIC clearly know how We feel …ENOUGH is ENOUGH !!!

Habitant means PASSIONATE HOCKEY

18. observer says:

didnt need laraque afterall.

19. Habitant in Surrey says:

…I’m still seeing flashbacks of ‘The Collision’ …Brad Marchand blazing towards the line like a F/A 22 Raptor …and ‘The Splat’ by SubbyDoo …Marchand folded-up like a rubbies’ empty paper bag …OUCH !!!

…Cammy is A Man …no more doubt

…I have always thought of Pacioretti’s potential as Bob Gainey Redux …tonight He looked like Bob Gainey++ …sweet synergy with Gomez and Gionta …He may save Gomer’s and Our season …though I believe We need another yet to be determined large body to handle the dastardly Philthydelphia Phlyers

Habitant means PASSIONATE HOCKEY

20. observer says:

Habs are the ONLY team in the league who have not played in a single shootout.

21. observer says:

Say what? CBC shows one side – the leftist politically correct side ALWAYS whereas FOXNEWS is the only network that not only shows the other viewpoint but both sides sorta as they call it “fair and balanced.” What Milbury said was not fair and balanced – so don’t come out with some ridiculous analogy because it ruins what else you said.

22. sergim26 says:

Say what? Just because they say it’s “fair and balanced” doesn’t mean it actually is. Quite the contrary, actually.

23. DD says:

Yeah, Fox News is just playing the hell out of the Republican’s shameful refusal to vote ‘Yes’ on the bill which would have helped the 9-11 First Responders who are now experiencing the cancer, heart and mental issues which are associated with the contaminated air they were forced to breath for weeks, saving and finding innocent victims buried in the rubble, after the tragic event. There didn’t seem to be any disconnect when they were braying about the proposed Mosque in Manhatten. “Fair and Balanced” my ass.

24. GhostRider says:

The parallel I was trying to draw was between how “fair and balanced” FoxNews is, compared to what the CBC is becoming with respect to hockey and their frequent love affair for, well, anyone but the Habs.

By the way….you consider Foxnews fair and balanced?  That’s actually somewhat appaling.  Perhaps you should take some time to watch the BBC and examine how real news is told?

25. HabsFanInTampa says:

FAUX NEWS (sic) is only “fair and balanced” to right-winged conservatives.

26. sergim26 says:

There are so many videos that show how balanced they are!

This one cracks me up!

27. christophor says:

Check your inbox, David Masse.

F’n Milbury and Stock.

28. Frank2468 says:

I emailed Mr. LaPointe the ombudsman of the CBC.  Don’t know if it will help but thought since he is the ombudsman, he was a little higher up then masse.  I told him of the condoning of violence by Milbury and calling the Habs a bunch of cockroaches.  I also said in the email the main thing is our Canadian children are watching this buffoon and will think that this is the way to behave

Kirk LaPointe
    Ombudsman
    CBC
    P.O. Box 500, Station A
    Toronto, Ontario M5W 1E6

ombudsman@cbc.ca

Oh well while I was at it I sent an email to David Masse as well.

People flood their email inbox and hopefully something will be done.  If not maybe they will make Milbury apologize to the viewers for his out burst of stupidity

29. The Cat says:

I think they say what they say on CBC cause they know habs fans will froth at the mouth and give them attention. Just like on hockeybuzz; theres a lot more rumours involving the habs than say the ducks or predators…I use to tolerate Cherry but no more after the Subban thing, I only watch RDS now. Besides Pierre Houde is THE best play by play man in the business so theres no reason to watch CBC.

30. Habfan29 says:

Cat I don’t usually agree with you but I am an Anglo and I prefer to watch Pierre Houde over anyone, a close second would be Gord Miller. Pierre Houde is the best!!!!!

31. Julie H says:

Thanks for the email address, Frank. I wrote an email as well.

♪Your cares and troubles are gone. There’ll be no more from now on. From now on happy days are here again, the skies above are so clear again. So let’s sing a song of cheer again. Happy times, happy nights, happy days are here again♪

32. DearyLeary says:

Eye of the tiger, Mike, eye of the tiger.  Gonna eat lightning, and crap thunder.

33. jimmy shaker says:

Eh, YO Adrian……one more round apollo, one more round!

Shaker

34. SeriousFan09 says:

Gotta love how loose they are in the room, we have a team.

Note how Subban said he wanted to make sure he didn’t put his elbow to Marchand, a little more respectful than Mike Richards isn’t he?

- I shall always remember Captain Koivu. Habs and Hockey.

35. GhostRider says:

“Sure, why not?…Let’s make a story out of it”.  Oh Mike, you kill me.

Anyone wanna make a wager on it being Gomez blasting that music?

36. Dave Stubbs says:

Music was Lapierre.

Dave Stubbs
    Habs Inside/Out
    Sports Columnist/Feature Writer, Montreal Gazette
    • On Twitter: twitter.com/habsinsideout1

37. Harditya_CareyPrice says:

I’d bet on it.

38. Harditya_CareyPrice says:

Never mind (saw Mr. Stubbs post lol)

39. RS says:

Ain’t gonna be no rematch (for real in this case).

40. ths says:

PK will get 10 game suspension for that swipe of Mr Campbell’s son.

What was he thinking ?????????????????????????????????????????????

Colie will wipe that cockiness off his face and the ref will be pumping gas for new years