Tickets! Who needs tickets?

• A bargain at $1,500 a pair for Game 4

• Uh-oh! Jordan Staal is ready: Dave Stubbs

• Crosby is a big whiner: Pat Hickey

• Roy MacGregor on Hal Gill

• Réjean Tremblay on how the refs treat Crosby

• Habs fans in TO

1. Mr.Habby says:

Hey Chuck is the pub called 6th Line pub?  I wouldn’t mind coming down with a few of my friends who support the bleu blanc rouge.

2. Rob says:

can we stop the “na na hey hey goodbye song” too.  and the “go habs go” chant.  and ESPECIALLY that “Canadiens sont la crap”……it’s all so played out.

Fact: the Ole Ole Ole song has distinguished our team from EVERY other team in the NHL.  Unlike other arenas where you hear the EXACT same things chanted over and over, Habs fans now have a song that is easy to sing, over and over, and creates an atmosphere which you don’t get at other North American arenas.  Forget the fact that the song is more identified with football rather than hockey.  Who CARES that it wasn’t created as a “hockey” song.  I mean if we’re worried about appropriateness, footy fans stole it from bull fighting so they shoudln’t sing it either. (oh, and supporters of MANY clubs, and MANY countries still do sing it – including the Republic of Ireland…whose fortunes I’d rather not discuss at the moment).  The point is it allows Habs fans to actually do somethign proactive and create an ambience that is sorely missing on this continent.  If anything we should be encouraging Hab fans to sing MORE songs MORE often.

Sorry, i just really don’t understand the frustration people have with fans trying to make a sporting event come to life.

3. FB says:

Love it.  That would be great.

4. 100HABS says:

Can we sing the ole song all the time? Maybe that’ll give our guys more of a boost…

I like it. Age is irrelevant. In fact, I would really truly like to bring back the organ (as in piano-type) instead of too-loud music based mostly on commercial crap.

5. J Haul says:

It’s just for fun and to show the guys support man. Give it a try the next time you’re at the rink. It’s no reason to get bent out of shape, that’s for sure.

6. RetroMikey says:

Can we stop with the Ole, Ole, Ole song?  This song is so old back from the Retro Days when Brazil won the World Cup in 1994.

The chant drives me nuts, it would be nice to market a new song.

“We will win the Cup one day only with ? in the nets “

7. Thomas Le Fan says:

Crosby is indeed the new Whiner-In-Chief of the NHL. He and Weiner-In-Chief Buttman, deserve each other.  22,000 people should make whining noises everytime he touches the ice. Whaaaah! Call me a whambulance!

Go Habs!

8. Storm Man says:

Alyssa is a Habs fan? she must be dating Price. If not she can sit with me at the game tonight 🙂 great pic she is yummy:)

You will have no trouble finding a parking spot Lee, especially if that is a picture of yourself.!

Lots of parking 5 minutes from the Bell if you get there early. Enjoy the game and post how you see the game tonight.

Hickey got it right!

Gary Betman now has to take care of his new poster boy, Crosby after dumping Gretzky and his investment money in the Coyotes in the garbage.

Betman milked the great one for years. Now he is sucking up to Crosby, and he will be treated very much different that the rest.  NHL officials that want to stay in favour with the brass just fall in line!

Gosh I wish Gill had a mean streak! I would love to see the spoiled Crosby get a real whooping. He is a super star for sure, but not much of a man yet.

11. VladIsMyDad says:

Or you could take public transportation.

12. leebones says:

Perfect. Thanks for that! GO HABS GO!

13. HabFanSince72 says:

Park on top of the hill – on Doctor Penfield. There is free parking after 6pm and it is a 10 min walk to the Bell Ctr. You won’t have to drive through the throngs of yahoos afterwards either.

14. leebones says:

Hi all. I am a long time reader, first time poster. I got lucky and managed to get my hands on some tickets for tonights game and had a question for those HIO members who live in Montreal:  Where should I park tonight, if I want to be able to get away relatively easily?

15. Matthew says:

I’m too busy to do this myself but anyone in the Montreal area looking to make some money tonight should purchase as many pacifiers and they can, label them with #87 and sell them outside of the Bell Center before tonight’s game… If a pair of tickets is going for $1500 there is definitely money to made

16. Chuck says:

Speaking of Hab-friendly bars in the Toronto area, I think that I might drop by the 6th-Line Pub in Oakville for tonight’s game. The owner is a Hab fan, and the CH is proudly displayed throughout the place.

Cheer for the crest on the front of the jersey, not the name on the back.

17. ed lopaz says:

Habs hockey = Smart hockey we work as a team, and we win as a team. we play 5 man defence – not just 2. we play with energy, we play with Subban in Markov’s place (for now) – Pk could have been with us since the Olympics, but nevermind that

want to know how important tonight’s win would be for the Habs???

the win GUARANTEES a game 6 back at the Bell Center.

the Habs have lost 3 of 4 at home so far – only win was game 6 vs caps.

they are due to get hot at home.

18. Chuck says:

Never mind the refs… even the skate blades treat the Pens better. Our guy gets sliced on the foot, and he’s out for half of the season. Their guy misses one game. It’s a conspiracy, I tell ya!

Cheer for the crest on the front of the jersey, not the name on the back.

19. Jbird says:

If the Habs manage to win the Cup again this year, says Murie, “I’ll burn all my Leafs stuff.”   —— Got to like that some outside fans are even thinking this can happen and when it does that some will burn all their “leafs stuff”

These reports about the players not liking SK’s effort must be true.  No?   Kid floats, get more than a bag of pucks for him and i’m good.

Holy crap do the habs have to win tonight.  Hit the mesh and not the posts tonight Habs!

20. havok says:

Lou let Buff get to him, his focus was off, Buff even said that once he saw Lou go to the ref, he knew he had him. Bad rebounds etc…Sadly you HAVE to trust the refs and JUST concentrate on the game, and Lou mentally is easy to tick off at times…