The marathon continues

The Canadiens’ third game in three nights welcomes Guillaume Latendresse back to the Bell Centre for the first time since the trade.

It would be cool if Gui! Gui! Gui! were facing Benoit Pouliot, but Team A has a not-so-well-earned day off after playing in Ottawa last night.

The lineup:

Brian Gionta – Scott Gomez – Andrei Kostitsyn
Lars Eller – David Desharnais – Mathieu Darche
Max Pacioretty – Dustin Boyd – Ryan White
James Wyman – Andreas Engqvist – Ian Schultz

D pairings
Ryan O’Byrne – Alex Henry
Mathieu Carle – Brendon Nash
PK Subban – Alexandre Picard

Goaltenders
Alex Auld will go all the way

Boone blogs live

• Arpon Basu on the enduring Guy Boucher influence

Kovy II vs. Avery: Round I

1. fbkj says:

yep

amazing how theyve become the number 1 computer company in the world

im in IT, use both, love windows 7 and OSX, your attempt at starting a flamewar has failed :)

2. adam76 says:

I dump on Price cause he can’t stop the puck – has nothing to do with Halak.

3. adam76 says:

agree – MAC has 8 % of the market share – thus no one wastes time writing viruses.

4. SeriousFan09 says:

Roman Hamrlik and Jaroslav Spacek were on hand in MTL to hold the fort down and they signed MAB to boost the PP. Islanders do not that have those options and ‘offensive powerhouse’ would start and end with Tavares if he has his breakout year and Moulson isn’t a 1-hit wonder.

– I shall always remember Captain Koivu.

5. Everlasting1 says:

I filter my fluoridated water. Nazis used copious amounts during the holocaust. I’m far removed.

“We don’t see things as they are, but as we are.” – Anais Nin

Don’t pollute the water.

6. fbkj says:

… or get a mac

i keed, yes it prompted me to dl a xvid codec… scanning now to make sure

7. fbkj says:

nice… thank you… finally found the use for an HDMI cable on mah tm2

8. Everlasting1 says:

Just let it run..the game will follow.

“We don’t see things as they are, but as we are.” – Anais Nin

Don’t pollute the water.

9. showey47 says:

Its on bell right now also.

10. ooder says:

on the screen where it sais play or download..

right beneath that in really small font it lets u choose link 1 or link 2.

just select one of those

——————

88 is the new 23

Great Puck Bard. But how do I get it to work??? I signed in I think.?

12. JF says:

How do you open that link?  When I hit play, I get an ad.  Same for “link 1″ and “link 2″, but different ads.

13. Da Hema says:

As a practical matter, what can be done? Pre-season games may not mean much for the veterans, but those rookies and younger players fighting for a roster spot (and that includes Subban, since I hope the days are over of the Habs’s organisation handing children keys to the Cadillac) will certainly be taking the competition seriously. Indeed, why bother playing the game at all if people “could” get hurt?

————————

“There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge….”

–Hunter S. Thompson

14. ooder says:

in the AHL it does :)

——————

88 is the new 23

15. The Cat says:

A bit of an exaggeration. Why would they cave? The habs didnt when your hero Markov went down. Isles will make the playoffs. They will be an offensive powerhouse.

16. ZepFan2 says:

Relax, it was an honest mistake. I thought you were replying to the op, not the nazi nut. My bad.

What do you mean, “used to be beautiful”?

Bugsy, my face is my livelihood. Everything I have I owe to this face. Look away Bugsy, I’m hideous.

😉

————————————————————————–

– Steven Tyler

17. habs permanent bandwagon fan says:

they can have Gomer. hey, go Gomer- go fetch! time for your treat.

18. Bugs says:

I don’t have reports persay, but I heard he had to return to Bratislava to face charges of goat-rustling and intent to sell illegal milk.

That’s unconfirmed though.

So ethically, I can’t really talk about it until I can verify it.

Reprovingly reproof-proof, here sits

L.Bugs Potter, esq. Assistant Head Honcho to what goes down in Chinatown, Big Cheese at Flannelcorp Media, and Lead Copy-boy at Habsbros Hard Data Factory: http://habsbros.blogspot.com

19. Chuck says:

Says the guy who constantly dumps on Price because Halak was traded. You’re rich.

20. Bugs says:

That’s a preview of their game against the Avs tonight, nothing to do with what Evie was talkin about. What the hell?

What’s happened to you lately, Zeppy? You used to be beautiful.

Reprovingly reproof-proof, here sits

21. adam76 says:

For those of you clicking on such sites, please make sure your virus scanners are up to date.

22. TorontoHabsFan says:

True, but it’s only a league minimum contract – I doubt that it would be the deciding factor on keeping Darche if one of the young guys finish camp strong.

23. Everlasting1 says:

Awesome. I’ll add this to my favourites.

“We don’t see things as they are, but as we are.” – Anais Nin

Don’t pollute the water.

24. scrowe21 says:

Wow thats suprising that site finally has a stream that works. thanks

——–

My spinorama shootout goal with Cammy

25. SeriousFan09 says:

Always glad to help out those like myself who don’t have steady access to the right TV stations or streams to watch the game.

– I shall always remember Captain Koivu.

26. W35T5ID3 says: