Teeing up a big one

7:30 can’t come soon enough.

Points, not revenge

Gill a tower of blueline power

ESPN promo features fights

Price is having fun

Boston tops TSN Power Rankings

Are new rules to blame for concussion epidemic?

1. HalifaxHabs says:

I know what you are saying, and %99.9 I would agree… but the reality is Lucic is looking to concuss our players with his reckless agressive style.

But I hear you.

2. savethepuck says:

I have a strong feeling they will be, but JM has surprised us before.

3. G-Man says:

I am getting very tired of no nothing fans posting that JM either looks “dazed” or “surprised.” He is the best coach this team has had in decades and everyone disses him, displaying their own lack of knowledge of the game. The fact he doesn’t behave like a 5-year-old after every penalty call has no bearing on whether or not the Habs get more penalties than other teams. The bias of these mostly-Ontarian refs is on display most nights.

4. SLONCOLD says:

hilarious lol

5. observer says:

At least their announcers Jack Edwards and Andy Brickley are completely unbiased.

6. SeriousFan09 says:

For too long, the Bruins have been victimized by bullies like Tom Pyatt, Roman Hamrlik and Jaroslav Spacek, good on them for defending themselves against such fearsome pugilists and thugs.

- I shall always remember Captain Koivu. Habs and Hockey.

7. krob1000 says:

This is psychological test though…will the guys show a willingness to play their own game, will they dictate the style of play or be dictated? will we back downor will we stay aggressive and go to dirty areas.? will we protect Carey and clear the crease and make it a miserable place to be? All elgit questions that this game more than others will provide some answers to.  The 2 points..well I see it that every 2 points is a must…but this one does have some significance because we are only 5 back of the BRuins…7 pretty well does us in.  A win in regulation tonight would bring us into striking distance and make a divisional title a realistic goal to strive for..we still likely wouldn;t reach it but it would be a nice goal to aim for and tonights game is huge in that respect.  We are far better at home than ont he road so any home ice advantage would defnitely help our squad.

8. G-Man says:

1. Luchicken

2. Too many to list

3. ditto

4. 71 playoff game. Habs were behind 5-2 after 2. When the siren went at the end of the 3rd, it was 7-5 Montreal.

5. Don Cherry being the Bruins coach.

6. LinsLuchicken would be a 1st round pick.

9. SeriousFan09 says:

I’m hoping AK gives Lucic one of his patented “Knock him over without noticing” checks. Drives that thug nuts when AK bowls him over without even trying.

- I shall always remember Captain Koivu. Habs and Hockey.

10. B says:

Reminds me of an older Aislin cartoon. I wish I could find a link to share it. It is entitled “Latest Tory attack ad…”, and has Ignatieff in a Bruins jersey with “He’s a Bruins Fan!” in cut out words across the bottom.

11. joshua94k says:

There was another instance in the 1984 play-offs when Mike Mibury jumped the gun and suprised Larry Robinson after a whistle and starting punching him and pulling Robinson’s jersey over his head, Next to the amazement of eveyone, Robinson showed how stong he was. He shook of Milbury and started punching him back. Milbury was down on th ice and Robinson was punching him like a punching bag.

If someone has a link on Youtube for that fight it is fun to watch. I’m not sure if it is this instance but during Coach’s Corner after a Robinson fight in the play-offs, Don Cherry said something to this effect:

“Big mistake, the Canadiens were coasting slowly, and now you get Robinson angry and woke him up. Watch out now, he is going to play mad and when he plays that way, there is no chance against him.”

Robinson was a rare kind, one who was amazing offensively, defensively, blocked shots, had a hard shot from the point, was one of the best fighers. He is the prototype for the perfect defenseman.

They don’t make them like him anymore.

12. WindsorHab-10 says:

“Sticking up to ourselves & they have the tendency to stir the pot & act innocent”. Those are the words of Boston’s douchebag Claude Julien. WTF is he talking about? Is it just me or did this idiot tell his team what to do the last time we played them.

13. Bill H says:

While you guys in PQ are watching Bruins v Habs, us guys in Tronna get to watch leafs v Islanders.  See what you are missing?

14. SLONCOLD says:

how about just taking slap shots on chara all night long if he is “in the way” of the shot?

15. Jordio-oh says:

i highly doubt that.

16. WindsorHab-10 says:

He’s actually Luci(shit(c’s father. Notice the similarities.

17. Rugger says:

1. Recchi, not his fault but he was part of the Leclair trade.

2. Kenny “the rat” Linsman

3. Milbury

4. Too many men on the ice

5. also too many men on the ice

6. Trade up to early 1st round

18. puck face says:

i saw that too , thought it was a joke.

19. redgorf says:

If the is leage is serious about head injuries. they could start by calling icing when the puck crosses the line eliminating some useless hits, how many times does oposition succeed in getting there first.

20. Rudy says:

Excellent quote from Paul Brisson:

But the players are faster, the players are stronger, the equipment is harder and the brain is the same size

“Start the season with a clean equipment bag and a freah bucket of febreze!”-CharlieHodgeFan

21. SLONCOLD says:

what about fighting? i’m not saying i hate fighting but i could live without it. by removing fighting you probably would remove a lot of useless goons who are just around for the extra muscle. I really don’t think fighting solves very much or changes the outcome of a game.

22. HalifaxHabs says:

I just want to re-iterate my previous wishes that Lucic’s helmet flies off right before his head hits the ice… a good concussion would slow him down and make him reign in his reckless style of play.

23. SeriousFan09 says:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITJyVfiDKQc Milbury – Robinson fight.

I watched a big part of the “Too Many Men” game from ’79 on the NHL Archive, I had to say, I was impressed by Robinson more than anyone else in that game. He was just completely dominant and likely saved a couple of goals. Don’t make them like him indeed.

- I shall always remember Captain Koivu. Habs and Hockey.

24. HalifaxHabs says:

exactly… when big Z tries to block shots, just “accidentaly” shoot right at his face.

25. Danno says:

It’s fun to watch for sure…

“Hey Richard, two minutes for looking so good!”

26. mrhabby says:

not if you have rogers centre ice package. i have seen all the habs games this year.

27. Mr.Habby says:

or get bell…it has rdshd and before that i had cogeco rds but no hd.  Get all the games without listening to those TSN douchebags

28. Hobie Hansen says:

I always bought RDS for like 4 bucks a month when I was forced to live in Toronto for a few years…

29. krob1000 says:

I think I can solve the Caramilk mystery for many of you wondering exactly what this moron is referring to…I caught it briefly last game as the camera panned to the Habs bench..yu had to look closely to catch it.  Hammer, Spacek and Pyatt were all sitting on the bench like Kids in the Hall acting like they were up to nothing.  There they were the three of them silently assualting the Bruins…. I saw it with my own two eyes and couldn’t believe it…..  index finger to thumb in rapid succession they could all be seen simultaneously taking aim at the Bruins through their finely tuned weapons and they continued ”crushing the heads” of  the Bruins as they skated in the distance for several minutes.  Those guys asked for it for sure…crushing peoples heads is just not cool and I guess I kind of sympathize with the Beaners there..it isn’t really fair and with all of the focus on headshots these days I understand their frustration…

30. Jordio-oh says:

I’m in toronto and I have the French package from Rogers. It costs like $7 because you get extra channels (which i never watch). $7 a month to watch the Habs is a heck of a bargain for me.

I watch every game on RDS (over TSN and CBC).

31. observer says:

“getting to watch ONE of the 2 hottest eastern teams” – ISLANDERS are one of those 2 the ONE that while watching the leaf/NYI game – that ONE he will get to see. and inspite of the leafs having their greatest netminder since turk broda and johnny bower – they just aren’t good enuff to beat the red-hot islanders. btw – islanders beat habs the LAST 2 MEETINGS!

32. AndyHabs says:

The bruins are the new leafs man do i hate boston!!!!! I will express this hate tonight with a $10.10 beer in my hand at the bell centre … too bad ill b sitting in the reds and will probably get told to sit down and be quiet by a man in suit.. NOT TONIGHT!!!

Mtl 514 Go habs!!!!

33. joeybarrie says:

I pay $160 a year. So you have a great deal…… ESPECIALLY since i usually get the feed from the opponents. So I get to hear Mike Milbury tongiht telling me how LUCKY the Habs were not to have the bruins score on the one chance they had, and how the Habs have been pretty poor so far in offense despite the 15 shot on goal they have in the 1st………

There may be other teams, but only ONE Club De Hockey…

34. WindsorHab-10 says:

Lucky bastards.

35. observer says:

Well you are getting to watch one of the 2 hottest teams in the Eastern Conference. I mean the Devils and the Islanders and the Leafs don’t have a prayer tonight even with Reimer.

36. HalifaxHabs says:

I’m sure this has already been mentioned… and keep in mind I’m not looking for another brawl game…. but that being said, I hope White and Mara are in the line-up in place of Pyatt and Weber… you know, just in case.

37. twocents says:

Oh I agree, it’s a psychological test, that’s why it’s a big game.

But must wins are different things.

Besides psychological tests don’t always return the same results. The previous games this season against the b’s were tests for them too and they failed. Then last game they came through.

38. cautiousoptimist says:

Here’s something crazy: according to TSN (http://www.tsn.ca/fantasy_news/rankings/nhl/), the Isles and Leafs are the only two NHL teams with three players or more who have scored at least 24 goals this season.

39. dhenry1234 says:

im going to be stuck watching the bruins feed aswell. I really hope montreal takes the bruins to town tonight so that the retarded, biased announcers can just shut their holes and I can watch some hockey.

40. savethepuck says:

I have the same thing in NB, getting to watch every single game is a treat.

41. Hobie Hansen says:

There was also the time Pacioretty pushed Chara from behind after scoring the OT goal and thought he’d be safe because the game was over.

That was kinda cheap.

42. Chuck says:

Reimer plays for three teams?

43. krob1000 says:

I don’t know where I stand on it…don’t want it completely gone but don’t want goons around either.  i guess if two guys are both willing combatants and it happens in the flow of the game then I don’t want it gone…I do think  5 minutes is a little weak. I wonder if maybe an automatic 10 minute misconduct to go with the major would be a starting point. Any fight in the third and you are done for the next game as well? 2 fights you get a suspension, 3 fights,etc, etc. The instigator rule is a touchy one too…if a guys tries to start a fight  i don’t care…as long as the other guys  is willing…if a guy jumps a player..then it should be a suspension reviewable for sure…that is as intent to injure as it gets and the head is the obvious target…but if two guys want to willingly fight in the heat of the moment i have no problem with that…but they should sit out longer than 5 minutes IMO.  I think the extra penalty and the possbility of suspensions and a limited amount of fights without suspension would make guys question things, eliminate premeditated stuff and eliminate alot IMO.  But it is a touchy one and an area that sells the game so they will be very reluctant to mess with it but these head injuries scare me as a minor hockey coach and parent….my head? who cares…my kids? diff’t story and one that makes me think a little diff’tly.

44. SmartDog says:

THIS IS WHY we need some bigger tougher guys, which we may have in Mara and Sopel, so that these guys can match BS with the other team’s big players and keep the focus there.

If Mara “stirs the pot”,  they can deal with him directly. No need to whine to the media.  It’s easy (and childish) for Julien or anyone to call out smaller players who don’t play dirty because they’re not a threat.  Deal with Mara and Sopel guys… and of course, with Gill there to add size if needed, though it’d be a shame to see our best sniper of late take a penalty he doesn’t have to.

45. krob1000 says:

He meant nothing by that…Chara was infornt of himand he didlt give it a second thought he just wanted to go celebrate…..you see it all of the time in front of the net a guy scores gets up, pushes the scrum aside and goes to celebrate…hell they push their own players….the fact it ended the game, was the bruins..was the giant baby, habs bruins,etc…annoyed Chara…but I am sure after he saw it on tape he realized it wasn’t meant ..he just felt himself get pushed after the goal and didn’t realize what happened..but that heppens all of the time after goals especially in scrums in front.

46. Chuck says:

I just moved out of the Rogers coverage area (I’m now with Cogeco). It was great having EVERY Habs game in HD. Unfortunately Cogeco only offers RDS is standard definition (it’s the same with all of their French channels).

I guess that they figure that people who speak French don’t like to watch HDTV.

47. HalifaxHabs says:

Not that I’m sitting here at work counting the seconds until puck drop or anything… BUT

8 HOURS TIL GAME TIME Y’ALL

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

48. SmartDog says:

What was it, cracked ribs?  How many days was Chara out for that?

Poor little guy.  LMAO

49. HFX-HabFan says:

Mara vs Horton (great trade for us…send off a first line forward, we only lose our sixth D)

White vs Campbell (revenge for the “accidental” use of the elbow pad against Pyatt)

Moen vs whoever (he’ll more than hold his own, and probably only Thornton/Chara would beat him)

Done.  By then, we’ll have a three goal lead anyway, and Thomas will likely have been pulled.  Just another Habs-Bruins classic.

50. krob1000 says:

That last game was just weird on so many levels, the fights, the number of goals against the two best goalies IMO, the goalie fight?..it was jsust wierd and almost felt like a junior game with the amont of chaos….or better yet it reminded me that dreaded 6-5 loss to the Leafs to eliminate us the one year…it just didn’t seem like NHL hockey out there from the beginning.

51. Chuck says:

OK, that’s MUCH clearer…

52. observer says:

When CBC webcasts their many games including habs, they also have it in the punjabi language on their CBC Sports website.

53. cautiousoptimist says:

Stupid cocky thing for him to do, and you can bet that fuelled part of Boston’s determination to put the boots to the Habs in the last game.  Don’t get me wrong — it was stupid to turn the game into a thugfest, too.  But you don’t go up to the biggest bullies in the schoolyard and give them an obnoxious shove — you either take them down or avoid them completely.

54. G-Man says:

1.sticks- hate those compositer pieces of crap that break at the shaft. All for a difference of 4 mph. (That’s the difference it makes in the pros- way more for amateurs.)
    2. larger ice surface- does not work- see the way Europeans play on the Olympic-sized rinks- they trap trap trap trap all the night long.
    3. Agree- zero tolerance for head shots and hits from behind
    4. hard to argue a larger surface = more safety. It actually leads to more open-ice hits- these are far more dangerous than checking along the boards.
    5. Coaches and better team defensive play has led to less goals- many of the goals scored in the 80s and 90s were due to poor skating by Dmen. No longer.
    6.Agree 100% on the boards being stupidly rigid.
    7.Basketball rules in hockey? No effing way.
    8. just make the calls- hitting from behind or to the head: automatic 5, 10 and the game. Then, a review for a minimum 5 game suspension.

55. Bugs says:

First off, why does Stu Hackel get a podium to talk about anything and everything that not only has nothing to do with this site’s mandate but is also slightly offensive to the more delicate element of this site…like me? Like…if I wanna know, by some god-knows-why folly, what the training staff of the Blue Jackets eat for Sunday breakfast, I suppose I can find that out meself, you know? But worse still, are we REALLY to believe that getting BOSTON’s “side of the story” or learning about THEIR “trials and tribulations” is somehow going to put things in…different perspective? Really? Cuz personally, it offends me to see Bruin stories posted here. I mean, when’s the last time you saw OUR side of the story on NESN? Honestly?

I can hear it now “Bugs, you’re so narrowminded; you gotta broaden your…gna-gna-gna”. That’s incorrect. When I’m NOT on THIS site, I AM openminded. I come HERE so I don’t have to be.

That’s first off.

Secondly, here’s some à propos JLo. : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2uHW1h5uWY

Tossing and turning
    Emotions were strong
    I knew I had to hold on…

56. twocents says:

The bee’s have been the new loafs since 1970.

Our natural enemies.

57. HABS_FAN_NS says:

NHL Gamecenter is stupid. Every time I want to watch the Habs the game is always blacked out. They shouldn’t block it when its on the Tsn Habs Feed because a lot of us don’t even get that channel on tv. I’m at college now so I can’t get Rds. I wish someone would have told me that most of the games would be blocked before I spent 150 dollars on this package

58. SmartDog says:

Anyone know how the Habs are size-wise (relatively) with the addition of Sopel, Mara, and Patches?

59. SmartDog says:

Oy, dude…. don’t wish a concussion on anyone.  As much as I’d like to see Lucic get what he deserves, let it be that David Desharnais gives him an uppercut that breaks his jaw, but being flip about the head injury thing is just not cool.

60. G-Man says:

Are you suffering from a narrow gna gna gna? Watch NESN!

61. Chuck says:

Most of what would need to be done would be to remove the first two rows of seats on either side of a rink. The end seating wouldn’t need to be touched, since an international rink and an NHL rink are the same length.

For the 75% of teams that don’t sell out most of their games, this wouldn’t be a problem since they’d essentially be eliminating capacity that they’re not selling anyway. For teams like the Habs, Leafs, etc. you’d be removing capacity, but the cost would easily be absorbed into the cost of the rest of their ticket inventory.

62. SmartDog says:

Whether you use it or not, don’t bring a knife to a gun fight.  Martin better put these guys in the line-up because we need a tough team to make space and keep Boston honest.   All this talk like our guys are harrassing their big galoots is just such crap…. we need tough guys out there so Boston can’t play schoolyard bully.

63. Hobie Hansen says:

Oh give me a break Krob1000. Pacioretty was being a smart ass and it was a pretty stupid thing to do. Pacioretty is my favorite Hab but that doesn’t stop me from pointing out the obvious.

64. Bugs says:

That’s all I’m sayin.

But seriously, what about the JLo?

65. Bugs says:

And the JLo?

66. JD_ says:

Bugsy, far be it from me to be overly critical, but you’re so narrowminded; ya gotta broaden your gna…wait, you’re already hearin’ it.

*cough*

Never mind.

67. blu3chip says:

Nothing against Stu, but you are completely right.

Those articles should be posted on Hockey Inside/out, not HABS Inside/Out.

Articles with titles like “Revived Devils hope to stay hot against Habs” has no place in HI/O.

68. Chorske says:

I disagree wholeheartedly. It’s actually kind of fun to read the other sides perspective, as my profile image surely indicates.

I mean, come on. How awesome is it to be called a dirty, desipcable little team? That sh!te is GOLD.

69. CBrady12 says:

You’re #winning

70. gohabsgo25 says:

hey bud that sucks, why dont u try this site for the game tonight i do it all the time in class, http://habsonlinetv.blogspot.com/ or you can try myp2p.com

71. Bugs says:

Tiger blood, baby.

72. krob1000 says:

you ever see ovechkin or kovalchuk celebrate after a goal…before the red light is on they knock everyone out of the way….you really thinka fter scoring the winning goal he was thinking anything but woohfrigginhoo! I doubt it…he didn’t really even know what Chara was upset about…I’m sure he gave no thought at all to it…how many times do guys push a guy aside after a goal, how many guys get knocked down after a goal and noone cares.  I think if Pacioretty were being a smart ass he would have stood there after shovinghim and not directly headed to celebrate…ti was hardly a vcious shove…it wast he same shove that ahppens after icing whistles or other whistels throughout teh game …a guy is in the way and you puhs him out of he way…sometimes guys take exception…majority of the time they don’t.  I don;t think hemenat anythig really by it…I find it hard to believe Mac Pacioretty would try and stir shit with big Z intentionally….I hope he is smarter than that.

73. JD_ says:

Sorry, man, I don’t do cut-and-paste.

It’s sooooo ’00s.

74. Hobie Hansen says:

I’m not going to argue this to death but it was completely obvious that Pacioretty saw his opportunity to get under Chara’s skin at the end of the game and give him a shot in the back after scoring that OT goal!

And yes I’ve watched 25,000 hockey games and I’ve seen other players knock their own teammates, officials or opposing players out of the way to celebrate. Heck, I’ve done it myself!

Unfortunately that was not the case with Pacioretty. And that is precisely why Chara went right after him the first opportunity he had during the brawl in their last game!

End of story!

75. Bugs says:

Then perhaps I can bring the song here…hmm…

Gimme a few minutes.

76. WindsorHab-10 says:

Am I asking for too much having Gregory Campbell carried out on a stretcher.

I hate him/his father so much that Campbell soup is forbidden in my house.

77. mrhabby says:

a true goddesssss.

78. Bugs says:

Did you accidentally drywall over your front door? Go to your nearest mall, what!

79. CHsam says:

Anybody know if the toque from the Winter Classic is being sold online ?

80. Chorske says:

Or you could just Google it for him, lazybones.

81. AndyHabs says:

pretty sure u can find it at lids.ca

Mtl 514 Go habs!!!!

82. Bugs says:

Disagree.

If Jessica Alba sings the anthems while stripping, it’ll get better in a hurry.

83. rocketsglare says:

This is what hockey is all about. Two original six and bitter rivals meeting for team pride and honor.

Can’t get any better than this!

84. 1010 says:

Okay Smartdog: I won’t wish a concussion on anyone…but I do hope a puck finds its way into the Bruins bench and hits Julien on his fat, shiny head and renders him speechless for the rest of the night.
    Is that okay?

GO HABS…

85. Ton says:

glad for you tube, we have a great generation of new fans all over north america and them looking at old tape of the robinson’s, lafleur, gainey’s, corson’s, etc is great stuff.   great that there was mention of robinson’s skill in a previous post, he would be hands down the best defensement for a run of 10 years in our generation.  great edges, great shot, great pshyical player, great team player, size, fast, great passer, i cannot find one thing wrong with him as player, perhaps it mean edge!! it took alot for him to get pissed……….

86. whahis56 says:

continues to provide personal test builds on the subsequent version of its Dynamics CRM item to chosen testers. With the end of August, the organization delivered Community Technology Preview (CTP) three of its subsequent CRM release,office 2010 64 bit sale, codenamed “Titan,” to those enrolled in its partner beta program. you are a partner in our Ascend/Metro or Pre-Release program please sign in to the Connect website and download the latest bits. At this stage access to CTP3 is by invitation only,” blogged Microsoft CRM Lead Products Manager Philip Richardson. “FYI: We’ll soon be opening up access to Titan (bits or VPC) to a wider partner audience. Unfortunately I can’t help more partners be admitted to the current programs.” officials also acknowledged in July that the Dynamics CRM Live release would not be available to end-user customers until 2008. officials began dampening expectations at Microsoft’s Convergence conference in March that Microsoft would ship the final edition of Dynamics CRM Live in 2007,cheap office Professional Plus 2010, as they originally indicated they would. Instead,microsoft windows 7 enterprise x64 key, only the on-premise and partner-hosted versions of Dynamics CRM 4.0 (which is the core of Dynamics CRM Live) will ship in the third or fourth quarter of 2007. But CRM Live will be in beta throughout 2007 and won’t launch in the first half of 2008. customer beta program for Dynamics CRM Live is slated to commence some time in the third quarter,microsoft windows 7 serial sale, Microsoft officials said earlier this year. The test edition will be Professional only. (The Enterprise model won’t be available in any form until some time in 2008,windows 7 home basic x64, the Softies said.)

87. whahis56 says:

June 1, Microsoft built accessible to anybody interested a public check produce of its Windows Embedded Compact 7 running process,genuine microsoft windows 7 generator, the item codenamed “Chelan.” Compact 7 has been the subject of more-than-usual scrutiny, in that there have been reports that it will be the core of the Windows Phone OS seven.0 running model that will power Windows Phone 7 devices. (Last I heard from Microsoft, officials were denying that Compact 7 will be at the heart of the first generation of Windows Phone seven devices,microsoft office Professional 2007 code, in spite of statements by some Microsoft employees that claimed this would be the case. not clear on why the Softies are continuing to fan the flames of due to unnecessary secrecy in this matter…) new Community Technology Preview (CTP) of Windows Embedded Compact 7 is downloadable from Microsoft’s Web site. positioning of Embedded Compact 7 is somewhat confusing, in my opinion. Via the WMPowerUser.com site: the release of Windows Embedded Compact 7, Microsoft Windows Embedded is taking another innovative step forward by bringing the power of Windows seven across another family of specialized devices, such as slates, portable media players and others.” say confusing because Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer, when asked recently whether Microsoft might be backing the use of its Windows Phone OS (which is CE at its heart,microsoft office Home And Business 2010 upgrade key, remember) on tablets,office Professional 32 bit, denied that was part of Microsoft’s plan. Ballmer said that Windows 7 is Microsoft’s tablet-OS play, not any embedded or mobile-centric version of Windows. Yes, there is nothing (as far as I know) to stop any interested Microsoft OEM from building a tablet/slate that would run Embedded Compact and/or the Windows Phone OS as its running program. But it seems Microsoft won’t be pushing anything but Windows 7 as the best running process for all PCs — tablets and slates included. back to Embedded Compact seven. There’s still no word as to when that solution will be released to manufacturing. The Microsoft press release says Windows Embedded Compact 7 won’t be released to manufacturing until the fourth quarter of this year. that’s why Microsoft seems to be counting on the currently shipping Windows Embedded CE 6 R3 as the core for Windows Phone OS 7. The Windows Phone OS seven is at final Release Candidate/escrow stage and should RTM very soon.) lists some of the new features of Compact seven. Among them: An update to the mobile version of IE that
    Microsoft Exchange 2010 AirSync or Exchange Server support
    Inclusion of Microsoft OFfice and Adobe PDF viewers
    Support for Windows seven Device Stage for transferring files between Windows seven PCs and portable devices
    Support for Platform Builder, Visual Studio,office pro plus 2010 32bit key, Expression Blend and Silverlight for building new apps and devloping “customized and branded experiences on the device or outside of the browser”
    Support for multicore and “the latest ARM-based architecture” Embedded Compact seven is, indeed, not at the heart of Windows Phone OS 7, I’m interested how and whether Microsoft plans to update the first-generation devices that will be based on an older version of the company’s Compact working system….

88. whahis56 says:

Windows Server staff has decided to decouple its Windows SharePoint Solutions (WSS) collaboration/document workflow subsystem from Windows Server 2008. its acknowledgement of the move, Julius Sinkevicius, Windows Server Senior Merchandise Manager, announced the determination by way of the Windows Server web site on October 29. Sinkevicius was relatively vague in regards to the explanations why the server team made a decision to generate WSS three.0 on hand as a no cost download, rather then make WSS three.0 accessible as component of the last edition of Windows Server 2008,office Home And Student x64 key, which can be slated to become released to production inside the primary quarter of 2008. Sinkevicius blogged: is how Windows SharePoint Solutions was attainable to Windows Server 2003 customers (pre-R2). With the beta and RC0 versions of Windows Server 2008,office Ultimate 2007 serial, we supplied it inside Windows Server 2008 software programs. Starting up with RC1 and heading ahead,buy microsoft office 2010 32bit, Windows SharePoint Providers three.0 will have to be downloaded individually. we built this judgement to allow purchasers to most conveniently obtain the know-how even when permitting Microsoft to possess flexibility in the Windows SharePoint Solutions progress approach.” asked for more specifics on what led to the selection. Was it a desire to keep Windows Server smaller? To control complexity? spokeswoman reiterated that it’s mostly with regards to the WSS group wanting more “flexibility together with the improvement cycle,office Professional Plus 2007 generator key,” in terms of aligning and investing in service packs,office 2007 Enterprise key, new releases and features and “bringing innovation to prospects and to other products and applications built on WSS.” there some new WSS-based products coming we don’t know about? What’s your take on why Microsoft decoupled WSS from Windows Server? Do you care that it’s a downloadable add-on again?

89. whahis56 says:

The Microsoft Expression team has designed offered two new beta builds that individuals focused on Microsoft's evolving design-tool products and strategy might want to check out. new build (Beta 2) of Expression Blend,microsoft office Professional 2010 activation, the product formerly code-named "Sparkle" and a first full-fledged beta build of Expression Design, the product formerly code-named "Acrylic" attainable for download. no new build of Windows Presentation Foundation/Everywhere (WPF/E) — Microsoft's Flash competitor. Microsoft released the first public Community Technology Preview test build of WPF/E  in early December. (Update: In this Channel 9 interview, Ian Ellison-Taylor,cheap microsoft office 2010, the Product Unit Manager for Windows Presentation Foundation,  says the next beta build of WPF/E is "another week or two" away.) No. 2: Ooops. Look like Ellison-Taylor was off by a bit. The February CTP of WPF/E is now accessible for download, as of February 1.) on Beet.TV,discount microsoft office 2007 Standard, there's a new video interview with a couple of the Microsoft individuals involved with Expression and WPF/E. have said that Microsoft plans to deliver as part of its full Expression Studio suite a component known as Expression Media, which will include an encoder application allowing "video media assets to be batch encoded into various formats for deployment on the web,office pro 2010, on devices,office 2010 Home And Business x64 key, and in applications on Windows." also seems to be a WPF/E-Expression connection, as the Beet.TV people explain: "Existing .wmv files can be easily transfered to the new WPF/E platform," blogged Beet.TV's Andy Plesser. "So, a lot of Window Media player file will be more 'Flash' like — which I think is important," he added." files will be shareable via an embed codes later this year," Plesser said. "I also learned that Microsoft's video sharing site SoapBox will shift from a Flash distribution to WPF/E within months."

90. savethepuck says:

I don’t know why I pay attention to anything on TSN. I just made a mistake by checking out their power rankings. Can anyone justify them having the Rangers ranked 9th ( a team barely holding onto 7th in the East who have played 2 or 3 more games than any other team in the conference). I expect Buffalo and Carolina both to pass them.  Behind them, Habs 10th, Pens 11th, Caps 12th. I understand the Pens, but Habs and Caps should definitely be far ahead of them.

91. whahis56 says:

is allowing more testers to join the Workplace Web Apps Technical Preview plan only a handful of weeks just before the company is set to release a public beta of Office 2010. Internet Apps will be the Web-ified versions of Word,microsoft office Professional Plus 64 bit key, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote that Microsoft ideas to provide alongside the client-based edition of Workplace 2010 by mid-2010. to a publish from previously this week around the Office Web site Apps group blog site: are opening up the Technical Preview and inviting much more folks to experiment with out the Office Website Apps. a constrained time, you can sign-up for a Technical Preview account right here (for everybody who is by now part of the technical preview,office 2010 generator sale, this hyperlink will produce an error): with this expanded Technical Preview will be the same exact since the first preview; but, throughout the preview (and over and above) you may anticipate to see new functionality added as time passes. Thanks for assisting us make Workplace Web site Apps even superior,genuine office 2010 32bit! Simons
    Program Manager, Office Web Apps” made available to selected testers a test build of Workplace Website Apps in mid-September. The test build was quite rough and didn’t include all from the performance that will be in the final release (or even the public beta,office 2010 Home And Business x86, which is slated for November). The test build is of your free, consumer-focused model of Workplace Net Apps. Microsoft also is readying two paid variants of the suite: One that will be run by companies on premises and one that will be hosted by Microsoft. officials have said they plan to add functionality to Workplace World wide web Apps so that it will work on certain mobile phones — starting with the public beta. But they won’t say how this is happening or for which devices/browsers. Currently, the Office Web Apps test build works (and is being supported by Microsoft) on Windows,microsoft windows 7 ultimate update key, Mac OS and Linux machines running Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher; Firefox 3.5 or higher or Safari 4 for the Mac. related news, Microsoft officials told Workplace 2010 testers that the business is planning to close down the Technical Preview of your client-based suite in a couple of weeks to pave the way for the public beta (which I wouldn’t be surprised to arrive right around the time of the Professional Developers Conference in mid-November). a note Microsoft sent to the current Workplace 2010 Technical Preview testers — which one tester shared with me – past week: Beta release of Office 2010 marks the end of your Technical Preview plan you currently belong to. We will release the Beta on public download sites, where you’re able to download and install a newer build of Office 2010 consumer software. At that time, you will also get your first look at the exciting new features we have extra to server products such as SharePoint.”

92. SlovakHab says:

After MaxPac, DD and Andrei carried the scoring in the last couple of games, I would like to see Cammalleri, Gionta and Plekanec contribute more in this department. Hal Gill will again pot one or two for sure, but we need other guys to contribute as well.

93. matraque says:

Points, not revenge… But getting the points is revenge… Non?

——

Canadien en 5! Never go Full Retard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svwGRJA28lY&feature=related

94. W35T5ID3 says:

Rev-ANGER!

95. Jbird says:

You should be able to get CJAD 800 in and out from around Kemptville (416) to Maitland (401) depending on the weather.  After that, I’m not sure  . . . that is 1/2 a period.

96. observer says:

jack edwards on nesn

97. songles says:

I’m going to be cruising between Toronto and Ottawa tonight during the game and therefore I am sad and ashamed. Does anyone know of any English language radio broadcasts I could tune in to?

98. observer says:

You left out Cherry and Stan Jonathon.

99. W35T5ID3 says:

I HATE THE BRUINS.I HATE MIKE MILBURY.I HATE REJEAN LEMELIN.I HATE CAM NEELY.I HATE DON SWEENEY.I HATE RANDY BURRIDGE.I HATE BOB BEERS.I HATE MILAN LUCIC.I HATE THE BRUINS !!!!!!!!

100. windij01 says:

Reside Framework has developed a little because the company to start with unveiled it in April this year. is now positioning the Stay Framework as the enhancement framework for all of Microsoft’s Live services, not just Stay Mesh. The Stay Framework is akin to the .Net Framework, but is aimed to support developers writing mostly consumer-focused applications and services that need online/offline synchronization and work across the PC, Web and devices. at Microsoft Professional Developer Conference (PDC), Microsoft announced that its Live Framework is now “dwell,genuine microsoft office pro 2010,” as in Microsoft allowing developers to sign up to test drive it. also made some tweaks to the framework since it to begin with unveiled plans for it. Some of the names of the different subsystems within the framework are different. And the way that Live Mesh and Silverlight work together has been fleshed out. The Framework now includes support for contacts, so that developers can build applications that will be designed to spread virally. unleashing (contacts) in the platform. We’re making social-graph information available to developers to help them make their applications viral,” said Jeff Hansen,buy office 2010 key, General Manager Services Marketing. what the Stay Framework looked like in April: here’s what the Stay Framework looks like now: infrastructure services layer,microsoft office Pro Plus 2007 activation, even though it’s not visible in the newly revised slide, remains the same: It’s Windows Azure (Red Dog) and the building-block Azure services. The Mesh FX (framework) is now simply called the “programming model.” The Mesh operating environment (MOE) is now the Stay Operating Environment (LOE?). The operating environment consists of three pillars: Data,cheap windows 7 update key, applications and communications. you’re a real architectural diagram junkie, here’s an even more detailed overview of what the Live Framework looks like under the covers.) want to make it easy for rich applications to extend to the cloud. But we also want to help Web apps break free of the browser frame and go offline,” explained Abhay Parasnis, General Manager of Live Mesh. “We also want to enable developers of applications inject social-graph data into their applications.” are going to be able to wrap a Silverlight application with an “invisible” Internet Explorer wrapper and publish an application to Mesh. Through the Mesh synchronization model,windows 7 32bit sale, developers can enable their applications to run locally on any Mesh-enabled system or device. When users reconnect and go online, these local Silverlight apps will automatically synchronize. what’s next for Mesh? Microsoft will be moving more of its Stay services onto the base Red Dog cloud operating system, officials said. Right now, Live Mesh is the initially of those services that is (partially) hosted in Microsoft’s cloud. Microsoft also will continue to extend its base Dwell Services platform. Right now, that platform consists of shared identity; directory; communication and presence; search and geospatial; and contacts. Expect Stay Workspaces, groups, calendars and other core elements to be added to the platform in the coming months.

101. W35T5ID3 says:

Any team that blows a 3-0 series playoff lead and …AN NNNNDDD a 3 to zip lead in game 7 of that series deserves to be laughed at….AHHAHAHHA  ha

102. W35T5ID3 says:

screw the bruins ….5-1 habs win tonight

103. Danno says:

Teeing up a big one indeed.

Grip it and rip it…

“Hey Richard, two minutes for looking so good!”

104. windij01 says:

Iain McDonald, a guy with all the humble title of Director of Venture Management for Windows Server,genuine microsoft office 2007 Enterprise, has had a long and deep impact on Microsoft’s Windows organization. 15-year Microsoft veteran has served on the number of groups,office 2010 activation sale, from Merchandise Assist Providers, to Exchange Server, to Windows Server. He was a leader on Windows 2000, ran the a critical member of every recent Windows release staff. May perhaps 15, the day that Microsoft officially announced the

; Odyssey projects that needed to become just one. (Previous Senior VP of Windows Development) Brian Valentine told me to take per week off & come back with a new challenge name. I went to Whistler with some friends (hey dave, hey rob! ) & it was when I was learning to jump on my snowboard – also before I used a helmet which is dumb. the best idea when going for a jump. I blew the jump bad & landed on my head. This is not an experience to have – wear your helmets, kids. Lying on the ground for 10 minutes made me realize next release would be called Whistler. At least I stopped thinking … (now is the time where (Group Manager) Jack Mayo will say i stopped thinking until 2005).

named it after the bar between the mountains – Longhorn. so much for the cool names.

I had a chance to chat with McDonald at the Windows Hardware Engineering Conference (WinHEC) 2007 in Los Angeles earlier this 12 months. We didn’t talk a whole lot about Windows Server 2008. Instead, we touched on everything from his hobbies (motorcycles and guitars), to the

Here’s Part 1 of a few of the interesting bits from my tape: I know you used to be a musician. But how did you ever end up coming to work at Microsoft? I was playing music. And anyone who says they’re making money playing music isn’t kind of telling the truth. I dropped out of uni and did this kind of little computer schools course that a friend of mine had recommended. And I did a bunch of software contracts where you go and work for three months. was working at this a single place that was a credit union. We made this system. The teller had to go and report how much money they had in their drawer at their station. We were sitting there a single afternoon and we worked out that they could go on and send it to the next teller and say

About two weeks later we realized there were a lot more messages in there than the teller sessions that we had. We went and had a look at them. They were like,

So that led me onto the idea that e-mail was a good idea. And so we did some stuff there and expanded that. Then I went to work for Northern Telecom and we did an e-mail system that we spread across Asia and we created lots of stuff there. Had you had any real training in coding or software progress, at that point? Well, I’d been writing software for mainframes. (Guys like Previous Windows 2000 General Manager) Frank Artale Brian and me …. we just didn’t fit the mold. We did fit the mold of the people who came in in the mid-80s. I don’t know that any of us would fit the mold of what’s there today – like the kids who are coming in now. yeah, we had to write a whole bunch of stuff. We had Unix with a whole bunch of Mac clients. In the telecom world, Apple was big at the time. And then I was thinking I was gonna leave. I saw two jobs: There was 1 with Novell and one with Microsoft. And a friend of mine said a single – I went for a networking job and in speaking along with the guy who originally hired me – he had a big problem he had to fill and I told him I’d been doing that for four years. started with PSS (Microsoft Merchandise Help Services). At the time, there wasn’t any Microsoft Consulting. I met a man who convinced me to come to America. I came to America. And I realized I had come have way around the world to be at the center of the universe for what I was doing. The guys on the dev staff said,discount microsoft office 2010 32bit, (in PSS). And I was really good at that job. That was probably the job I was best at in my whole life. It’s funny. Bill Laing’s group has now the three original escalation engineers. Now there are hundreds of them worldwide, but originally the three of us were neighbors. I did MS Mail and Exchange. Then Brian (Valentine) went to Windows. He said they didn’t have a day-to-day run-the-project person. And he asked me to do that, and I said sure. I loved to work with Brian. I worked for (Brian) for nine years. He is a great in-the-trenches leader. He’s so good at the big leadership thing. We swapped mail a couple of weeks ago and we ‘re gonna go and ride motorbikes sometime. Except we can’t find a time to do it. funny now. I look back at all the travails of the past couple of years. But nothing was worse than Windows 2000. People outside are going and saying, 2000. They just don’t remember. That was the worst-run venture of all time. What made it the worst? We finished that project and I spoke to someone who said I worked 30 seven-day weeks this year. That was someone who worked for me. I knew I worked a lot more seven-day weeks than she did. It was dumb. You should never run a undertaking like that. In the very long run, there were some great things we did, but we also made some just fundamentally stupid decisions. Like the security a single. Code Red in August 2000: It’s amazing how stupid that was in retrospect. We just didn’t know. did a lot of stuff. We wrote XP. And you know, XP was not all that well-received. I remember in November that 12 months, when the first security vulnerability came up for it, I was on holiday in Australia . And I got a call from Brian (Valentine). He was whipping me. He said, this will be on the front page of the paper, you know. gone through the equivalent amount of time with Vista and it hasn’t got any of those black eyes, which says to me, I think we’ve done pretty well with that. think security is a ten-year job. We started in 2002,microsoft office Ultimate 2007 product key, so we’ve still got years to go on that. What do you do day-to-day? What’s your job as head of venture management? I watch my time really jealously. I keep a running average of what I’ve done in the last four months. I watch where I spend my time here and there. I spend 15,office 2010 Professional 32bit key, sometimes 18 percent of my time doing customer stuff directly. I don’t know what I’m supposed to do, but I’ve learned so much (from them.) great thing about making software … is customers go and acquire it way beyond what we can ever imagine. And I realize way back to MS Mail and the phone company I was with in Australia. We built that system. And then we found out what people would go and do with it. I spend time on old things, current things, next things. And also managing my people and mentoring my people. Then there’s the whole dealing with our friends in Europe … (the European Commission). Ah, you get to do that, too? tuned for Part 2 of my Q & A with McDonald later this week to hear what he said to that just one. And more …

105. Clay4bc says:

I think its OK to say “flying” on this forum ;-)

__________________________

The only interesting answers are those which destroy the questions. ~Susan Sontag

106. Bob_Sacamano says:

Maybe Gomez can score a goal, too. Just kidding, of course. I frankly don´t give a f…. f… who scores tonight as long as the Bruins lose but at some point we need offense from Cammalleri and Plekanec, that´s true. Taking Halpern off that line would help. Maybe Dawes could do a decent job with them?

107. W35T5ID3 says:

I look for PK …..Cammy and Gomez to have solid games tonight.Also….well i really hope the eller kostitsyn duo can still work effectively against the bruins tonight as they have been of recently……WELL …..I hope the whole team works well together cohesively as a team and frustrates the F*** outta those disgraceful bruins……Man that last game in beantown sure p****ed me off.They ARE NOT coming into our joint and starting that goonery.Naw uh…NO way ….if we dont bring our A+++++++ game 2nite versus the Bruins (and i dont mean bring a dumb goonish type game) ….i mean bring our game….what makes us succesful as a team….defense and fast quick skilled transitional play and frustrate the opponent.We’ve owned them these past 3 seasons and they know it thats why they tried to pick fights in beantown and it worked.They won.Albeit our Defensive game was atrocious.The only thing that they have superior to us is SIZE…and yes size does matter but it aint the be all end all….and Chara and the rest of Juliens punkass guys can kiss our behinds cuz if they think they are gon na roll thru Montreal and come out with a win like they did a month ago,then they are dreamin’.!!!We’ll be ready.Oh yes we will be ready.