Teacher shares her students’ artwork

Daycare educator Kathleen Henry sent us the artwork
by some of the students she teaches, Grades 1 to 3, at Courtland Park
International Elementary School in St. Bruno.

Goaltenders seems to be the dominant theme in the gallery of images we put together, with only four of the 20 images of someone other than Jaroslav Halak and Carey Price.

1. Danno says:

Courtland Park
    International Elementary School kids are the greatest! Very well done. You should all be very proud of yourselves for these wonderful pictures. Keep cheering for your team kids! Bravo to all of you!

“Hey Richard, two minutes for looking so good!”

2. HugeHabsFan says:

Awesome drawings!  I love to see the creativity out of our little ones.  My son and daughter are always drawing pictures of their favorite Habs and Spitfires.  It’s so cute!

……….. “Thank you Cammy for making my day even more amazing!” I STILL BELIEVE. I WILL ALWAYS BELIEVE.

With the change in lines and a shot from the point again on the PP. We have no more excuses  to come out of the gate flat.

Sure hope Jacques Martin can out coach Sabers Lindsay Ruff tonight. But he is a cagey vet.

Price should be sharp and hungry to keep the net for a while. So no softies tonight.

Full roster minus Moen. But it has been a while since we have had our top 6 forwards and all our D (except for Mara, I nearly forgot him)

Looking for a much better effort tonight.

Montreal Canadiens Playoff Chances playoff odds up 1.3 to 90.2%

79 points   36-30-7

5. Price_31 says:

Awweh these pictures are so cute! I wish we did that in our school…

6. Fansincebirth says:

Good Lord….I went to Courtland Park in Grade 1 (1963-1964) Lived in St Bruno from 1960 – 1964

7. HabsRadio says:

Awwwwwww – so cute.

New Habs podcast up: http://www.habsradio.com/2010/03/24/would-you-rather/

===========================================================================
    Check out http://www.HabsRadio.com for a fresh take on all things Habs. Blogs, Discussions, and of course, the Podcast!

8. amvanimere says:

I love the kid who drew Jaroslav Halak with “Go Carey!” written on the picture:

I guess Halak must be a pretty big Price fan…