Sunday a day of rest for Habs; Beaulieu recalled from Bulldogs

Canadiens coach Michel Therrien rewarded his team for Saturday’s 2-1 win over the Boston Bruins with a day off on Sunday as they get ready to face Alex Ovechkin and the Washington Capitals Tuesday night at the Bell Centre (7:30 p.m., TSN-HABS, RDS, TSN Radio 690).

Canadiens GM Marc Bergevin was working on Sunday, calling up defenceman Nathan Beaulieu from the AHL’s Hamilton Bulldogs after Alexei Emelin suffered what appeared to be a knee injury in a collision with the Bruins’ Milan Lucic. In two games with the Canadiens this season, Beaulieu posted one assist and two penalty minutes. In 64 games with the Bulldogs, he has 7-21-28 totals to go along with 56 penalty minutes. Beaulieu was selected by the Canadiens in the first round (17th overall) of the 2011 NHL entry draft.

Saturday’s win improved the Canadiens record to 25-8-5 and gave them a three-point lead over the Bruins (24-9-4) atop the Northeast Division. The Canadiens rank second in the Eastern Conference, three points behind the Pittsburgh Penguins (29-10-0). If the NHL playoffs had started based on the standings after Saturday’s games, the Canadiens would have faced the New York Rangers in the first round with the Bruins taking on the Toronto Maple Leafs.

(Photo by Dario Ayala/The Gazette)

Habs edge Bruins to sit atop division, by Pat Hickey

“We played a full 60 minutes”: Josh Gorges, by Pat Hickey

Hiring Therrien was Bergevin’s best move, by Jack Todd

Eller tugs on Chara’s cape, by Dave Stubbs

First-place Canadiens fend off Bruins, boston.com

Canadiens vs. Bruins photo gallery

Ovechkin does the trick for Caps, by Washington Post

1. Lafleurguy says:

Last.

“May you live in interesting times.”

2. DDO_Habs_Fan says:

Big opportunities for Drewiskie and Beaulieu with the Emelin injury…especially Drewiskie. What an audition for a contract next season…

New Thread Alert!

4. bel33 says:

Emelin gone for the season. RDS just reported.

5. Loonie says:

It isn’t getting much press but boy are those Senators fading quickly.

With their injuries that chariot was doomed to turn into a pumpkin but they’re fighting for their playoff lives now.

• Kooch7800 says:

Their injuries were similar to what the habs had last year. you can get by on a system for so long.

I still think they will sneak in though.

“Keep your stick on the Ice”

• Loonie says:

I’m not so sure. They’re awful on the road and have four games away from Ottawa in a row through next Tuesday against the Lightning, Flyers, Devils and Bruins. All teams who are in the dogfight as well.

They can make it but they could easily be on the outside looking in as early as Friday.

• Cardiac says:

Thing is they are still up by 4 points on the Devils and the Jets with one and two games in hand. As long as they play .500 hockey from now until the end they might just get in.

- Jerry Maguire

• Kooch7800 says:

It will be a battle for them and def uphill one at that. I just have a feeling with Anderson back. That guy is an x factor

“Keep your stick on the Ice”

They are also in midst of a huge road trip due to the womens world hockey championships.

6. Mr_MacDougall says:

Just for fun..

A Case For PK Subban For the Hart Trophy.

PK Subban is leading the division leading Montreal Canadiens, and all NHL defenseman in points. He leads his team in plus/minus and assists, he is third on the team in goals and second in average TOI. PK also leads the team, and entire NHL in PP points.

PK is 32nd is league scoring (tied with Zach Parise and Cory Perry) and moving up fast, just 4 points away from the top twenty. That is extremely impressive considering he missed 6 games (more than 15% of the season).

If PK Subban continues his impressive play, he should be considered for league MVP.

• Loonie says:

A case against him.

Sidney Crosby.

• Mr_MacDougall says:

I guess my point is how impressive his season has been, not that he should actually win the award.. I suppose changing the title to Norris would be a more winnable argument.

There is nowhere near the hype around PK this season as compared to Karlsson last year.

PK is producing at rates that Doughty, Weber, Keith, Boyle have yet to.. In a poll of GM’s I’d love to see what their top 5 D in the NHL are (especially if they were considering long term)

• Cardiac says:

He’s gonna want Doughty/Weber/Karlsson money too!

- Jerry Maguire

If Sidney misses the rest of the reg. season campaign this would do severe damage to his chances.

7. krob1000 says:

I have a question re Weber….I can understand keeping Kaberle around and out of the lineup to avoid injury but Weber will nor be bought out…why not waive him and free him? Did they do this already? are they trying to trade him in hte offseason? The kid sdeserves to play somewhere IMO

• Un Canadien errant says:

I can’t remember where I heard it, maybe Renaud Lavoie between periods, but apparently Marc Bergevin wanted a 2nd round pick for Yannick Weber. He also mentioned the possibility of a conditioning stint, although I wonder whether giving him tonnes of the little icetime that remains this season in Hamilton makes any sense.

8. jedimyrmidon says:

@JohnLuTSNMtl: #Habs Bourque is now doing 3-on-3 drills with back pressure. Barring a setback overnight, he looks to be in tomorrow with Halpern and Moen.

Nice. Hope Diaz is soon to come!

Bourque on the 4th to start? Means the Habs have depth.

9. Ozmodiar says:

I just read that comments containing banned usernames are automatically filtered.

So… I’m off to create my alter-ego: “Halak”

The question is: what does a guy have to do around here to get banned?

If TSN were indeed to get the Cdn. National broadcast rights, I hope they make Dave Hodge a bigger part of that production for Saturday nights. His appearances with TSN is limited, but he brings great knowlege and wit to the show. His throwing of the pencil way back when, is still a great memory to me.

• Loonie says:

He’s the best opinionated employee they have on staff in my opinion. The most rational too.

• Habfan10912 says:

Funny thing here in the States on Center Ice they have been blocking out all the intermission and between break stuff. Last season it was just the commercials that were blocked. I did enjoy Dave Hodge last season. I wonder if its done sort ifa rrights argument with the NHL. The NHL owes the rights to the game but not the TSN stuff. I guess its probably a money thing. Always is, huh?

I take it no news on Emelin?

12. habsfan0 says:

44 years ago today, April 8, 1969, the Montreal Expos played their 1st game ever,an 11-10 victory over the Mets at Shea Stadium.

Seems like yesterday.

Well,almost.

13. habs12 says:

John Lu tweets:

#Habs Bourque taking line rushes in practice with Halpern and Moen is the strongest indicator of his return we’ve seen to date. Update later

#Habs practice d-pairs: Gorges – Subban; Markov – Drewiske; Beaulieu – Bouillon; Kaberle – Weber

I would like to thank 24 Cups and JF for the props. I am glad that you both (as did a few others) enjoyed my foray into realistic and deterministic positivism. :-D

15. Sportfan says:

I know I’ve brought this up before, but wile reading todays articles I saw the old one called Leblanc the forgot man. I know, I know he was injured and all that, but with Gally with Chucky and with guys like Collberg, the signing of Kristo, Hudon and who ever we draft in the first two rounds this draft (yes we won’t know how they really are for a few years) but do you think he might be feelinng a bit under pressure cause the depth chart is starting to get tight.

I replied to you down below on this topic. I think the opposite and he will enjoy and perhaps flourish playing with some much more talented forwards. He has had little to nothing to play with in Hamilton this season. Certainly he needs to improve bounce back etc… but have complete lines with skill will help.

• JUST ME says:

I think Leblanc was brought up a year too soon because of all the injuries and poor management. Hopefully it won`t hurt his developpement . He does fit in the picture and now that we get real promising players we will be more able to see exactly where he belongs.
      I sure do hope that he feels pressured cause then it means that he has the will to succeed. This year we are starting to have real NHL hopefull in Hamilton instead of career AHLer we had until now…

16. commandant says:

Washington, Buffalo, Toronto. All three teams playing for their playoff lives right now. Habs better be ready to match the intensity this week.

Check out Top Shelf Prospects, my Team by Team prospect reports

17. habfan53 says:

There has been o lot of talk today about P.J.Stock, Bob Cole, Don Cherry and others.
    I have gone back to posts starting at 8:30 this morning and have not seen any on the passing of Johnny Esaw. Esaw was a Canadian Sports broadcasting pioneer. CFL football, The Olympics, Figure skating and of course “The Summit Series” and his interview with Phil Esposito after game 4 in Vancouver.

RIP Johnny

Last week I heard Jim Hughson on one of the Toronto radio sports airwaves. He and the host actually gave huge props to the Habs. Was nice to hear.

19. Sportfan says:

I’ve noticed that when we play Boston there are a lot more brawls and penalties in Boston and less in Montreal.

20. Hobie Hansen says:

It seems Emelin’s roughhouse play and his huge hits are coming to an end. The word is out around the NHL to keep your head up for Emelin and Subban at the Montreal blue line.

Not only are players ready for Emelin now but they also know that they can easily beat the crap out of him if need be.

They also know Subban will either turtle or hide behind the officials as well.

• ZepFan2 says:

Wow. Nice to see you telling it like it is. :roll:

———————————————————————-
      Ka is a wheel.

For Your Life

• Kooch7800 says:

You think people never knew Scott Stevens could hit his entire career? Big hitters have it down to an art form just like goal scorers.

You want people to know that Emelin is a hard hitter. It makes them think twice when coming down the ice with him on.

When you play physical though sometimes you will in turn get injured.

Emelin has not seemed to stop hitting people after people have tried to beat him down. So if he takes the odd scrap it is fine as long as he still hits people and makes them think twice coming across into the habs zone

“Keep your stick on the Ice”

• Propwash says:

If the player can’t take a big clean hit who really has a problem?

____________________
      DOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!

• The Jackal says:

….Timo??

______________________
      Hockey sine stercore tauri.

• Bob_Sacamano says:

What a ridiculous statement.

• Cal says:

Emelin is injured- he will resume his hitting when he gets back. It’s what earned him a spot with the team, so suddenly, after one setback, he can no longer play?
      Subban can’t fight, so you would want him to because…

• Phil C says:

Hobie, have you ever played contact hockey? Guys like Emelin and Subban can be hugely intimidating, WAY more than a goon trying to fight all the time. You have to know where they are all the time or they will hurt you badly.

Even if the scouting report is out on these guys, that can be even better because they are in the opposition’s heads.

21. Sportfan says:

WOW The Bruins are so freaking pathetic are they really complaining about the ice in the final minute? The Boston Bruins should have a picture next to whiny, pathetic and idiotic. How about shooting when you have a 6-4 advanatge these Bruins are not the big bad boys they are pathetic and not a very good team.

• Danno says:

The Bruins are an excuse machine disguised as an NHL team

________________________________________

“Hey Richard, two minutes for looking so good!”
      Updates, highlights & great discussions on all things Habs

• Sportfan says:

Its really sad do they ever admit that they lost cause they wer eout played, or injuries or they weren’t as good as a team? These excuses are pathetic.

• They are just bullies and I guess Julien is still upset about being fired from the Habs. Hilarious that he would point fingers at any team for diving with all the examples on his own team. That is why they are done. No character. Shame Jagr is on that team. Maybe they’ll learn something about hockey class from him.

Promote the Youth, Support From The Veterans and Remember the Heritage!

• It’s chocking to me, with all the politically correct BS going on in the US, that the Beantown announcers get away with their ridiculous whining, blaming and shenanigans. I lived there for three years and you’d think that all their lives revolved around was the Red Sox and Bruins and God forbid you said anything against these teams! Now I live in New York and while they are passionate fans, they aren’t rabidly insane. Never park your car at TD center with any Canadiens accoutrements. My tires were slashed and window broken… hooligans on the ice and off.

Promote the Youth, Support From The Veterans and Remember the Heritage!

• The Jackal says:

Wow… I guess the knuckle dragging mouth breather characterization is equally applicable to their fans. Sorry to hear that nasty story.

______________________
          Hockey sine stercore tauri.

22. ari says:

on radio flyn said,might be torn acl for emelin.lf that’s the case.he is done

23. Lafleurguy says:

Nice respectful post below supporting Bob Cole. (you can raise your hand to identify yourself). In this day and age of hi-def, multiple camera angles, gigantic TV’s, easy to be the play-by-play guy that hyper-critical people pick on. I loved how the great Don Wittman called football, but didn’t like his hockey play-by-play, but in those days, I compared everyone to Danny Gallivan. I don’t enjoy Philip Stock’s work but he doesn’t infuriate me like he does a()lot of you. It’s not like he called anyone a “Chicken Swede” for getting beaten up, or “a bunch of pukes” for speaking out against fighting, or fabricates things like the Leafs don’t draft anyone from the OHL.

In this thread, wjc has made comments that are much more diplomatic than many of the other posts. Cheers wjc.

“May you live in interesting times.”

You make some good points, but I think the agenda Philip has with PK is darker than you give credit to.

He continually goes out of his way on a national stage to ridicule PK. Seems as bad as many other things you point out from the high collared one.

• Lafleurguy says:

CBC’s show director should give Stock some guidance and even caution him with sanctions. Tons of interesting topics, and P.J. shouldn’t behave like a stalker (there’s a pun in there somewhere).

About a year ago, I was very dismayed in finding out for the first time about some racist actions directed at Kevin Weekes at the Bell Centre in 2002. Anyway….
        Peace/Out

“May you live in interesting times.”

• Steeltown Hab says:

Elliot said it best “can we just leave this guy alone, he’s doing everything asked of him”

———————————

Lars, PK, Galchenyuk, Pac, Emelin – @J_Perez22

• ZepFan2 says:

“or fabricates things”

Really? PJ Stock has never fabricated or exaggerated before?

“Nobody on his team likes him right now and he knows it” – PJ Stock

Thank God Freidman finally put the idiot (Stock) in his place.

———————————————————————-
      Ka is a wheel.

For Your Life

• I’m a Dick Irvin fan. I found him realistic, excited about the game, very knowledgeable and it made HNIC a weekly family festival. Hasn’t been like that in decades!

Promote the Youth, Support From The Veterans and Remember the Heritage!

• habfan53 says:

With Bob Cole “now” you get two games, the you are watching and the one he is calling. He used to be very good and like some athletes he has stayed on to long.

24. Steeltown Hab says:

Happy to see Pacioretty finally start to lay the body a bit against Boston.

Did anyone else see Gallagher give Chara a pretty big on the one forecheck? he closed him to the boards harddd.

———————————

Lars, PK, Galchenyuk, Pac, Emelin – @J_Perez22

25. B says:

Kamloops wins last night to go up 2 games to none over Kelowna in their 2nd round series. Bozon still out with an upper body (hand) injury.

–Go Habs Go!–

26. frontenac1 says:

Amigos! No need to get wound up over CBC.Just turn the sound off,put on some Sinatra ,,pour a nice cocktaill and fire up a Rocket. Its good.

• Alex_425 says:

Exactly. RDS has always been the way to go for me, not because of language, not because of bias towards one team or another, but simply because of the superior quality.

Not to mention, RDS actually talks about the OTHER team sometimes, too, even heaping praise on them when they deserve it.

But I’m no expert….

• Sportfan says:

Everyday is a new drink :P It’s easy have no sound listen to the Radio, or if you can change the channel.

• Mustang says:

That sounds like very good advice. Bob Cole may be a nice guy but he surely isn’t a very good play-by-play announcer. He seems to get quite confused on a fairly regular basis. On occasion I have wondered if I am even watching the same game that he is describing.

Please do not get me started on Don Cherry who is now little more than a loud mouthed wind bag in a funny suit. Years ago he used to actually use his experience to analyze the game between his tirades but now about the only thing he does is blow his own horn and cheer for the Laffs or the Brooins.

• Loonie says:

I’d like to see……

Markov – Subban
      Beaulieu – Gorges
      Bouillon – Drewiske

But think it’ll be…..

Markov – Gorges
      Bouillon – Subban
      Beaulieu – Drewiske

• Alex_425 says:

I would also like to see Markov + Subban, but I think the organization would consider that to be putting a bit too many eggs in one basket, and wouldn’t do it. My guess is also Bouillon, followed by Gorges.

But I’m no expert….

• Luke says:

I think it’ll be Boullion and Beaulieu again.

Seems to be Boullion role on the team… mentor on the bottom pair. Odd considering he is one of our best offensive defensemen. ;)

• HardHabits says:

Markov – Drewiske
        Gorges – Subban
        Bouillon – Beaulieu

• Mr_MacDougall says:

Honestly, I am a big believer in “dynamic duo” D pairings, so I’d like to see PK and Markov together. Prong/Neid .. Lidstron/Rafalski .. Suter/Weber .. Pronger/McInnis ..

27. netninja says:

So apparently Sebastien Collberg is on his way to play with the Bulldogs…

Also, does Eller’s play as of late remind anyone else of Luis Mendoza (the speedy kid in mighty Ducks 2)? lol

28. Mr_MacDougall says:

If Ovechkin wins the Richard and the Caps win the South-East should Ovi win the Hart Trophy?

He is 13 points behind Crosby and tied with Stamkos in goals with 25.

• Loonie says:

Anything’s possible but I think you answered your own question when you mentioned he still trails Crosby by 13 points.

Crosby has turned Chris Kunitz into one of the NHL’s leading scorers.

And as a dark horse how about Jonathan Toews? Maybe the best defensive forward in the NHL and over a ppg.

He’s my Hart runner up to Crosby.

• Mr_MacDougall says:

9 Games left for the Caps, Art Ross is well within reach for him too..

It is just strange that he could win the Art Ross, Hart, Richard and earlier this season (and maybe now) many people wouldn’t want him for free (in a strictly hypothetical) because of his mega cap hit and term.

• Strummer says:

I remember Gretzky and Lemieux turning Mike Krushelnyski and Warren Young respectively into powerhouse scorers.

______________________________________________________
        “It’s just an opinion – I could be wrong”

• Cal says:

Don’t count out Carter and Tavares who both have 23 goals.

• Luke says:

I’m very happy to see Ovie tearing it up. The NHL is better when he is at his best. Milbury was even complimentary last night.

BUT:

No PK For Hart talk yet?

• Mr_MacDougall says:

The fact he missed training camp and was eased into the lineup effected his average TOI… Now “experts” think he is a 22 minute D..

29. habfan53 says:

44 years ago today “Nos Amours” The Montreal Expos played their first game against the New York METS. Pitcher Dan McGinn hit the teams first home run, third baseman Jose COCOOOO Laboy hit a 3 run homer.

Perhaps what the CBC needs is a Montreal vs. Toronto Playoff matchup. Granted, we desperately need to win that match…. if lost I would definitely know what it’s like in Hell. (Speaking as a person in the GTA)

• jedimyrmidon says:

From a fanbase point of view, the Habs have so much more to lose by losing to the Leafs.

The Leafs fanbase likes to chirp about their team as if their team isn’t the only team that has missed the playoffs since before the before last lockout, or don’t have the longest SC drought of all teams.

Which is why I don’t want the Habs to meet the Leafs in the first round… Although, at the same time, the Habs should be able to take on any team. It would be nice if the Leafs had to prove themselves against someone else before meeting the Habs (should the Habs make it beyond 1 round as well).

• TheLogician says:

Agreed…the risk-reward is just not worth it (I’m in TO so you can imagine the worse-than-usual degree of pain). Add in the trouble the Leafs tend to give us and this is the one match-up I want to avoid. Unfortunately, it also looks like one of the most probable.

Unless something crazy happens, we’re either winning the division and playing 7th or 8th, or Boston passes us and we play 5th. With Sens starting to wobble, Leafs look likely for that 5th spot. All the more reason I’m hoping we take the division.

• HardHabits says:

I’d prefer to see a Boston-Toronto match-up for the 1st round. The conflicting interests and squirming over who to boost will certainly be as much fun to watch as seeing both those teams pound the crap out of each other.

Nice to see wjc back! Is wonderful having all of our wrongs righted. Edited :) CHeers wjc!

32. Mattyleg says:

One of my favourite quotes belongs to Denis Thatcher.
    Very early one morning, the Thatchers were boarding a flight together, and when offered a drink, Margaret ordered orange juice, while Denis ordered a gin & tonic.
    When Margaret said “Denis, don’t you think it’s a bit early for that?”
    Denis replied,

“It’s never too early for a gin and tonic.”

Class.

—Hope Springs Eternal—

33. arcosenate says:

Any news on Rene Bourque? With 10 games left I hope he’s back soon, be ready for the playoffs…

34. Luke says:

This reply thread is getting whittled down so…
    @Loonie
    I was speaking more in general terms about the complaints we read here about TSN/Spotsnet/CBC lack of coverage not PJ Stock specifically.
    I remember very clearly the portion you quoted and I remember thinking at the time that PJ was looking very very hard for something to create a story about.
    PJ Stock rarely contributes to the broadcasts. He reminds me of some of the posters around these parts… the ones who constantly point out that Price isn’t “In the Game” “Focused” or “Angry”. Basically PJ is a Troll.
    I also wonder if he has a personal grudge against PK. His complaints are much more of a personal attack than a complaint about his maturity or diving. As you mentioned, he comments on PK “having no friends”, not that his ‘lack of maturity rubs people the wrong way.’ Did PK, perhaps, kick his dog?

Furthermomre, I saw the converstation that was here this weekend about Marcel Dionne. In it the observation was made that all the other sports have stars, signifigant contributors and hall of fame members manning the broadcast tables, while in hockey it is marginal players, goons, backup goalies and terrible GMs who are offering all the insight.
    The Hockey media loves nothing more than to complain about the game. They constantly look at its faults and they harp on it to no end. There is a very negative aura around a hockey broadcast, and especially the ‘analysis’ shows. They focus on errors and lay blame instead of celebrating success and giving credit.

• Loonie says:

Luke I think part of it is that marginal professionals had to conduct themselves a certain way during their playing days.

I’ve heard guys like Aaron Ward, PJ Stock and Don Cherry trash Subban. Those guys had to behave a certain way to stick in the NHL and didn’t have the skills to back up any talk.

Guys like Denis Potvin, Bob Gainey, Butch Goering and even Glen Healy and Kelly Hrudey have all said “let PK be PK”.

Funny that the people who praise him had skills that translated to the NHL level and the men who bash him didn’t.

• Mike D says:

Off the top of my head, the only HOF’er I can think of who now is a talking head is Denis Potvin. I actually enjoyed his insight at first, but he’s clearly a Sens homer and has been largely marginalized to their broadcasts.

You’re right though, there are FAR too many former fringe players, goons, and the like getting face time on hockey shows.

A lot of former star players are also working for actual teams or the league and I suspect that a great deal of the rest don’t live in Canada. Perhaps that’s why we’re subjected to lower quality analysts and commentators.

- Honestly yours
      Twitter: @de_benny

35. As the touted number one Carey Price fan since the second he was drafted. Over the the last five and half seasons the Habs were so bad that Price (the one bright spot) was stealing games that they had no business winning and he was in net for another pile of one goal games where in the end he was still the number one star.

He’s played in three different years of playoff series where his % has increased each time to the point where two years ago it was an astounding .934 and they we so close to knocking off the eventual Stanley Cup Champion Bruins (gag me with a spoon dude) that it wasn’t funny.

Now in a season where the Canadiens are one of the most complete teams in the league and all Carey has to do is just stop pucks, and looks normal does not hide the fact that the man can and will step up when needed. Just because he and his team had a couple stinkers does not make him the bad guy.

The support he receives greatly outweighs the members who want someone else in goal, just curious non Price fans, what would you have done and where would the Canadiens be without a Franchise goalie and greatest goaltender since Patty was sent packing?

You should support him now because soon you (non Price fans ) are gonna look real foolish, and by soon I mean now.

Now that I’m all fired up time to paint! Back to work or a paddlin you’ll receive.

Shane Oliver
    Twitter @Sholi2000
    Custom Sports Figures

36. Loonie says:

Regarding nitpicking(and I’m not picking on anyone specifically).

Imagine today is game 1 of the playoffs.

1. Who do you want centering the second wave of the Powerplay?
    Galchenyuk, Desharnais or Eller.

2. Who do you want logging the most even strength minutes on defense?

Markov or Subban

3. Who do you want taking defensive zone faceoffs?(pick 2)

Among Halpern, Desharnais, Plekanec and Eller.

37. Mattyleg says:

Amazing.
    I’ve just tried, for the third time, to make a post with the term (and I’ll substitute * for the letter ‘u’ so I don’t get blocked again!) sh*t *p.

Do not say sh*t *p in any of your posts, as it will not get through some bizarre censorship firewall, it seems.

If someone is boarded into their room, it’s best to express it that way. If the door is closed, above, at the top of the stairs, you’re probably better off describing it as such.

This is freaking bizarre.
    And annoying.

—Hope Springs Eternal—

38. Danno says:

Three lovely young ladies streak onto the ice surface during a Canucks game…

Photo: At The Good Old Hockey Game

________________________________________

“Hey Richard, two minutes for looking so good!”
    Updates, highlights & great discussions on all things Habs

• Chrisadiens says:

Alright then. So naked ladies is OK, but saying sh*t *up, noooo way, not allowed here. ;)

Chrisadiens and HabFan10912, one of the few father son tandems on HIO.

• Mattyleg says:

Maybe I’ll make a website with the words sh*t *p on it, and post a link to it every time I want to use that expression in a post.

—Hope Springs Eternal—

• Ozmodiar says:

Hey Matty,

xxxx xx!!

Regards,
          Oz

• Mattyleg says:

“Access Denied

The owner of this website (themoderatevoice.com) does not allow hotlinking to that resource (/wp-content/uploads//2010/09/shutup-1.jpg). (Ref. 1011)”

…can’t even post a link to it, it seems…

—Hope Springs Eternal—

• Ozmodiar says:

Oh well, I tried.

I guess you’ll just have to create that website. Unfortunately, the domain name that I cannot name is already taken.

39. Marcusman says:

It is just me or did Ryder’s goal bounce off the ice and not off their dman???

40. Marc10 says:

@Luke

Problem with Price having to ‘steal’ a game would involve the Habs sucking… Which hasn’t happened much this year. But he stole one for us in NJ. It wasn’t like a ‘Sens goalie’ type of robbery, but it was a steal all the same.

Speaking of the Sens… Looks like their sky is falling… Finally!