Scott Gomez with HIO crew on Team 990

Mitch Melnick of The Team 990 left his show in the dubious hands today of Stubbs, Boone and Hickey for three hours. Preparing to go down in flames, Stubbs text-messaged Scott Gomez, pretty much begging him to join us for a few minutes.

Gomez did that, and more, sharing some great stories about rookie-night dinners and more. Yes, we threw him pitches to hit out of the park. Don’t look for any hard questions; there were none. We were grateful to have him join us, and we appreciated the fact he replied to my text and found the time.

1. xiaoxian says:

She is a bad woman, office 2007 professional it is almost everyone with the truth. Bad arrive what extent? She is sixteen is pregnancies, then kicked out of school. Because part feminine beauty, she later married a driver. The driver also honesty, she would oppress him, but later she cant with others. I met him, she has XuNianBanLao. No, it’s not over yet. Her life hard, have grams gucci sneakers dead for two husbands, and give them worn cuckolded. And he is a unmarried men, because family is poor was delayed until brothers and sisters all became closer, he is 35. Her long him five years old, when mentioning matchmaker to match-making her past,see me much happiness, haven’t s: a son and daughter.” He doesn’t mind other people’s eye lights. MS office 2010 pro She is still a lazy and chan, love playing mahjong, run to around eight pieces gossip and man and the eyebrow come to eye. Someone told him, simple-hearted face said she: “if you have no matter at home bai.” He did not angered, breitling replica she first annoyed: “you say me? At home I haven’t suffocated? Go to string a door how?” She really back, with a lot of money, ran to him and said: “do surgery money za have, not me and men slept, and I give you earned.” Always, he put her when children, a love to play love lv bag make children, even her frivolous nor did he too, he believes, oneself feel her, will make her love. All think she can remarry, thought she would say again again smile again,vegetarian dish called jai practitioners, no lv handbag longer club string hezekiah had let the bike string, shop opened again zhang, his own business for two children to go to school. Her favorite snacks is melon seeds, eating melon seeds and scold: “after this, you ShaoGuan me, loser!” She chides, his hey hey smiled listening, not to say. Even children omega watch listen to not bottom go to, don’t think she scold cold Chen. She said: “old niang to mix this step, but I have never seen such joon woman.” Her heart and this is only the man, he gave her a love affair, a period of best of love. If people have such a feeling, can let people live a lifetime.ZMC

――――――――― ★★☆ Recents Post ☆★★――――――――――――――――

2. samTHEman says:

1300$ a shot!?!!!!! !!!!!/.??????????????????????!1111111111111121210-irjiasoiqwaidfacSJODNASD

3. Danno says:

Two minutes for high schticking goes to Montreal #11, Scott Gomez.

Worth every penny… On Comedy Central.

Reason for the slump revealed. He’s a goal a game player since the moustaches have been removed.

‘Stache-a-phobia?

“Hey Richard, two minutes for looking so good!”

4. SmartDog says:

Bullcrap.  Hugging the boards and hiding from action in front of the net is not old school.

Gomez is fun to listen to, he’s a good talker, but as a player he shies away from what he’s supposed to do.  If he WAS on an old-school team, some veteran leader would slap him.

——-

“This is a good hockey team and no matter what situation you’re put in, you’re out there with smart hockey players.” – Jeff Halpern after his winning goal against the Laffs

5. habs03 says:

I hate Gomez’s cap hit, I hate how he plays on most nights, but man this guy is an old school style player!

6. Harani says:

How can you not love a guy like that? (don’t answer that!)

“It must be love!”

7. SmartDog says:

How about now?

——-

8. davecessna says:

Gomez is going to be a great sportscaster one day.

9. SmartDog says:

Pierre Mcguire was on the same show and I thought he was excellent.  I’ve said it before – Mcguire is a loudmouth and he makes mistakes but he’s like Subban…. the mistakes come with being out there.

And his comments on Gomez were accurate. He seems to like the guy and said he’s dangerous when he decides to compete but that he doesn’t seem to want to. For $8 million a year, I mean, why bother?

——-

More SmartDogism. Good on Gomez for showing up. Shows what a team guy he is. Glad to have him on the team. Glad he’s a Hab.

11. Just A Guy says:

I was hoping we could get a sound byte of Boone ranting something about sniffing cocaine off of a hookers breast by 6 o’clock. That and the 3-4 seconds of akward silence that came after the comment, of course followed by the pre-requisite CRTC joke, which what Boone was obviously trying to work into the conversation in the first place.

I could provide context to how that whole thing went down, but to those that missed the show, I think this is much better…

Edit: thanks, by the way, Boone, I haven’t laughed like that on my own since I first read Douglas Adams’ Guide.

12. Just A Guy says:

I was wondering Stubbs could ask this for me next time he has a talk with Gio or Gomer, ask them really if they didnt want to run up the score against New Jersey, its all very plausible for Gomer to have missed that wide open net near the end of the 3rd period, but when it was 5-0 Gio missed a glorious chance and then a few minutes later, could have tapped in a wide wrister by Picard.

Just wondering

Newsflash. Gomez is a veteran leader.

14. VancouverHab says:

SD, you’ve sure got some emotional hate-on for Scott Gomez — this is way on the irrational side….

15. chartraw27 says:

I originally hated the trade for Gomez but then I grew to really appreciate his skill and what he brought to the team. Then this season started. He is struggling big time. He is making it hard to like his game. It might help if Travis Moen wasn’t his left winger. They need to find a more offensively gifted left winger for Gomez.

16. notbigbird says:

Gives extra meaning to the term, dogged determination. Never stops.

17. sholi2000.com says:

I’m a big big fan of Gomez.  He’s down to earth, and tells it how it is.

Just can’t picture who would be on this Habs team if he didn’t start the the quick rebuild.

Koivu and a bunch of guys from Hamilton, and 3 million unhappy people calling for peoples heads and most likely using Saku as the bait.

Not too mention destroying two great goalies in Halak and Price.

Now I look at our team and like almost every player from top to bottom.  I look at them as a team, and not one individual here or there.

Third place overall in the East and it’s freakin December, that aint chicken liver troops, that’s hockey.

They Call Me Shane

Hehe… I like that “found the time” :)