Round 1, Game 3: Capitals take series lead

Canadiens’ Marc-André Bergeron (right) loses his balance after a check by Capitals’ Brooks Laich during first period Monday night. John Mahoney, The Gazette

Preview | Matchups | Monday’s NHL schedule | Boone’s Game Blog and About last night … | Stubbs on Twitter | Hickey’s game story | Washington Post

AUDIO: Brian Gionta | Mike Cammalleri | Tomas Plekanec | Scott Gomez | | Carey Price | Jacques Martin | Bruce Boudreau | Alex Ovechkin | Eric Fehr

• At a Glance: For 20 minutes on Monday night, it looked
like the Canadiens would give the Washington Capitals another run for their
money. But that all came apart in the second period as the Capitals exploded
for four goals and chased Jaroslav Halak from the net before eventually winning 5-1 in Game 3 of the Eastern Conference quarterfinal. Boyd Gordon opened the scoring shorthanded when he put the puck past a sprawled Halak, who had been knocked into his net by teammate Jaroslav Spacek. Brooks Laich made it 2-0 with a nice deflection at the top of the crease and Eric Fehr made it 3-0 four minutes later. Jacques Martin has seen enough and called on Carey Price. He was beaten by Alex Ovechkin after he was left alone in the slot, firing a one-timer past Price. The Canadiens finished the second period and started the third without their top two centres after Scott Gomez took a 10-minute misconduct with five minutes to play and Tomas Plekanec took a double-minor with 2:05 remaining. Plekanec did redeem himself somewhat
after leaving the box, beating Semyon Varlamov on a Montreal power play 2:25
into the third period. Varlamov, who replaced former Canadiens José Theodore in Game 2, was solid Monday night, stopping 25 of 26 shots.Matt Bradley made it 5-1 with 45 seconds to play when he popped a rebound past Price after the Canadiens were unable to clear the zone several times.

• What It Means: The Capitals lead the best-of-seven series 2-1.

• What’s Next:
Game 4 is Wednesday at the Bell Centre, with Game 5 in Washington on Friday. Games 6 and 7, if necessary,  will be next Monday and Wednesday, respectively.

1. Storm Man says:

That could be with his skates on :) that is his 5′ 11

2. Storm Man says:

Somebody had to standup and say you cant run my teammates like this, btw who is the moen guy that wears 32 in the line up what is his job on the team?

3. Kooch7800 says:

It is because he is now on the Habs.  People love to scrutinize this team to death.  Just let them be.  They look better with the smaller players in this years playoffs against a bigger, better team that Boston of last year and we are playing 100 times better.

Last year was just embarrasing.  This year even if we don’t get passed the caps we can hang out heads high

4. SeriousFan09 says:

He’s not the Varlamov of last year’s playoffs, multiple injuries this season and a ton of recovery time, he’s barely had any time to recover well so I’d say hit him early and shake him up. Force Boudreau to pull him and put Theo in, break both goalies at the Bell Centre so they’re utterly defeated by the game it reverts back to Capitals ice.

– I shall always remember Captain Koivu.

5. lavie says:

I just don’t understand why people refer Gomez as a small player???

Gomez: Height- 5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)
    Plekanec: Height- 5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)
    Metro: Height- 5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
    SK: Height- 5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)

Gionta: Height- 5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)
    Cammi: Height- 5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)

6. habs4cup says:

Price should be in tonight. Wash will destroy Halak and he’ll be pulled before the end of the 1st period.

habs will come out dead(like they usually do) and the series will be over.

Bouchard is a smart coach and JM is a dumb one. by starting Halak it’s like  saying”we want to lose” and THEY WILL!

7. Kooch7800 says:

IMO Lappierre has been playing quite well. Darche too

8. Kooch7800 says:

In the Positive the bulldogs are up 2-0 in their series against the Manitoba Moose.  White has been awesome so far IMO.

For tonight, I hope we show those Cocky Caps that we are the real deal. If Halak struggles (which i doubt he will) I would give Carey a shot.  Carey has owned the caps this year.

I would love to see someone lay out Ovie, Semin or Backstrum.  They are all a bunch of cocky jerks

9. Bugs says:

Gotta break’m quick. Force’em to put Theo back in.

In fact, I strongly suggest the 21273 start chanting FOR Theo if we get a quick couple.

Please-please-please, put Theo back in, please-please-please.

Superfluously redundant, I remain

L.Bugs Potter, esq. Assistant-Director of St-Habbie’s Hospital for the Blind, Head Physician of Neuroflannelogy Unit, and Occupational Therapist in Habsbros Emergency Ward: http://habsbros.blogspot.com/

10. ed lopaz says:

Habs hockey = Smart hockey

Backstrom scored 3 goals – his first goal was off a pass from Ovbechkin which found Backstrom alone in front of the net

11. Chris Aung-Thwin says:

Not surprsing at all. Fans would destroy Theo in first 5 minutes.

12. ed lopaz says:

Habs hockey = Smart hockey

also said, in an earlier post I wrote to you,  that I though Halak was brutal – he needs to be better.

the defence was equally brutal on at least 3 of the goals – they need to be better

13. Bugs says:

Hello!

(that’s better, but careful with the generalization-to-support-your-argument technique in the future, mate; rhetorically unsound…)

Superfluously redundant, I remain

14. Ayan_SB says:

DamoSpin

Varlamov to get call in net tonite for Caps

#NHL

15. Chris Aung-Thwin says:

Here’s hoping Pyatt goads Ovechkin into a fight tonight. Or maybe SK74 can take out Backstrom. Or maybe both?

16. Le Jadester says:

Hey HABWARRIOR, Love the Pic by the way !

I don’t mind JM until he gets these personal vendettas against players (i.e. the K-Bros.) It effects the team’s results.  Up until recently SK gets benched at 0-2 we end up losing to Carolina 2-5 and then the Laffs.  SK is back in, we beat Wash 3-2.  SK gets benched at 4-2 we lose 6-5: I’m glad he’s sending messages at the expense of the team’s success.  Plus it makes guys on the bottom 2 two lines nervous when they see that (excluding Moen and Moore – they get JM immunity). I’m not saying that SK had that much impact for these results, but it has a contagious effect on the players as teamates when they see these injustices on how the team is run.

We are an underdog in this series, benching players is not a strategy that works in this situation (perhaps yes if you’re the favourite). Giving players belief and confidence should be the strategy in this situation and rolling 4 lines will get the upset.  I’m sorry but a pylon or a monkey could have coached game 2 and we would’ve won. He is to blame IMO.  He cares more about himself then the team and it shows with his decision making.  I think it eats him up inside when any of the K-bros do well for the team. (only AK as a top 6 guy has been benched as well throughout this entire season when we all know there were times when Gomez or Poulie should have been).

Its his job to maximize productivity from his workers, unfortunately he is not doing this with all his workers.  Just his selective few. We need everybody to contribute !

I hope for every supporter’s sake and the team’s sake he goes back to whatever strategy worked well in Game # 1.

Habs, OLE !

17. Bugs says:

Also – we must score goals. Preferably lots.

Superfluously redundant, I remain

18. Bugs says:

Awright, who took a picture of their hemmorrhoids, again?

Dagnabbit, c’mon, guys! Show some CLASS, why dontchehs?

Pff.

Superfluously redundant, I remain

19. wmarcello says:

IMO, two big keys to a win tonight:

– Our goaltending has to be at the very least great.

– Hammer absolutely NEEDS to show up to play. Spacek has already shown what he can do to Ovi, but it’s of no use if Ovi switches sides to come down on Hammer. Shut down Ovi’s line and the chances of winning go waaaay up.

20. Bugs says:

Despite last game, a choice between Halak and Varly ain’t no choice at all.

We can do this thing.

Superfluously redundant, I remain

21. Bugs says:

I’m always upbeat, baby.

Even whilst being mean and callous.

Folks don’t see it, is all.

Superfluously redundant, I remain

22. Storm Man says:

Any bets some drunk trys to take it down

23. Chuck says:

Ok, now I’m curious. What did I miss?

_____________________________________

Cheer for the crest on the front of the jersey, not the name on the back.

24. Bugs says:

Get on out of here! Names???

Damn.

Guess I gotta stay consistent and watch what I say if I don’t wanna be generalized into a group of flip-floppers that you’re callin out neither. Cuz you’ll remember.

I don’t want that egg on my face, no, sir.

Superfluously redundant, I remain

25. Storm Man says:

If the Caps come out and score goals from 30 feet out glove side he gets pulled.

26. TomNickle says:

It all depends on Jaro’s confidence.  I’m not in a position to say whether he’s confident enough to get back in there.  If he’s embracing the challenge, I start him tonight.

27. Chuck says:

I’d hate to be the “Toronto’s got one, so we should have one” guy, but I have to admit that the jumbotron on the side of the ACC looks great.

_____________________________________

Cheer for the crest on the front of the jersey, not the name on the back.

28. jimmy shaker says:

What about Carey?

Shaker

29. Storm Man says:

Bugs did you have your happy pills today? Your so upbeat about tonights game :)

30. HabFanSince72 says:

All comes down to goal keeping.

31. adam76 says:

Would you start Price in game three?

32. Rudy says:

Hope the moderators are watching avatars this morning!

33. jimmy shaker says:

Agree with you Terry on 5 of the 6 goals…..the only one that Jaro has to have was the Carlson goal.  The OT goal was  a great shot that went through Hammers legs as he backed up and backed up and backed up on Jaro.  Bryzgalov got a quick whistle yesterday and so did FLeury, so the ovechkin goal should have been whistled down.  I still haven’t seen a replay on the goal to show that the puck was loose.  Jaro will get another shot tonight, but if he doesn’t get the job done tonight, I have no problem with JM going with Carey on Wednesday.  I think it might be a perfect scenario for Carey to come in and make some magic happen.  Remember this is coming from a pro-halak guy!

Shaker

34. BJ says:

Nice story about Tom Pyatt’s brother. A bit of perspective:

35. Bugs says:

Home-ice advantage. Caps have NEVER been here in the playoffs, remember.

Theo is finished. Took 70 minutes, all told. Scored an easy 3 on Varly. We can score. We can beat these guys. I think Gomie, Gio, Cammy, and hell, the little girl are WELL aware of it and have CONFIDENCE they can repeat the exploit here with their own crowd behind’em. Not to mention what K Senior can get up to when HIS valves open.

Cappers won’t know what hit’em. Cappers are done. If we can feed off the home energy, score some quick ones on Varly and have Theo BACK in net?

Nirvana, man. Nir-friggin-vana.

Let’s do this thing.

Superfluously redundant, I remain

36. Storm Man says:

I think you need to see a eye doctor, the OT goal was from 30 feet

37. TomNickle says:

Names Bugsy, I remember names.

38. Bugs says:

How do you know it’s the same people gripin about both things?

Superfluously redundant, I remain

39. wmarcello says:

If I were coach I’d probably start Halak on a short leash. As a fan I can’t deny that I’m rooting a bit for Price.

40. TomNickle says:

I saw it much differently than a great shot.

With Jacques Martin at the helm, we are doomed to be a good team instead of a great one.

41. lavie says:

Only if Halak let in 3 out of 5 SOG.

No, Price has played TWICE in playoff of the past two seasons; plus, Price is #1 backup this season.

42. boris420 says:

I passed by the bell center and Im wondering if that is indeed a jumbotron I saw them installing. Anyone know for sure because that would be awesome.

43. SLONCOLD says:

i don’t think the defense was all that great in the 2nd and 3rd period. there were some break downs and caps scored.

i’ll give you the carlsson goal he should have made but why is ovi all alone in front of the net(who was standing ebside him looking at him?) the OT winner was a sick shot on a partial screen. i mean the way we sometimes analyse goals is that every game should end up 2-1 and that goalies are to be perfect.

i got my halak shirt on today, i hope he comes up with another strong game to help the team win.

44. TomNickle says:

There’s no way you’re saying that Backstrom’s OT winner shouldn’t have been stopped?

It’s not personal Ed, I’m not saying Halak’s a bad goalie here.  He played a very poor second half of the game and it cost the team the game.

When our Defensemen our controlling the area behind the net and are keeping good gap control(for the most part) I’m not going to dog on them for a couple mistakes.  Markov makes that screw up maybe once a season, can you blame Hamrlik and Spacek for not doing anything, they were expecting a whistle on an innocent enough play and if either one had touched Ovechkin I’m sure they would have been going to the box.  That said, they should play to the whistle but it’s not like Ovechkin was running Jaro Halak over with his body, he was poking at a puck.  Jaro should’ve had it.

Jaro saw Carlsson’s shot ALL THE WAY.  He followed it with his eyes the entire distance to the net.

Ditto on Backstrom’s goal and he was down early on both.

3 goals the Caps scored shouldn’t have gone in and they were coincidentally the most important ones of the game.  I believe he was shaken because of the physical nature the game took in his crease.

He needed to be better for the team to win.

The team was about as good as expected, and they were good enough in front of him to win Ed.

45. adamkennelly says:

sit Darche and Lapierre…Metro and O’Byrne in.  play 7 D and double shift to complete 4th line.  Cannot have MAB out in a defensive role – negates Markov too easily.  Use him for PP and odd ES shift when match ups are favorable otherwise back to OB w/ Markov.

46. Laramy87 says:

I think i would see how Halak responds. If its anothe crap game, JM has gotta start Price Wed

47. ed lopaz says:

Habs hockey = Smart hockey

Our defenceman played very poorly in game 2.

markov was to blame for the 1st goal – break away

hamrlik and spacek were BOTH watching ovechkin work on halak’s pads.

hamrlik backed in and allowed a clear shot on another goal.

backstrom’s goal was scored from right in front of the net

48. 123456 says:

caps had momentum going into game one didn’t they? and where did that get them? and habs had momentum after game one right? momentum is nothing before a game – during a game yes but not before a game.

GO HABS GO GO GO

secret mod

49. TomNickle says:

Yeah but I didn’t name names cough………Homer Bowen!

50. TomNickle says:

I think it had just as much to do with Poti trying to steer Halak to the centre ice circle but it’s not really important why he fought.  At that point it’s over and done, if he needs his skates sharpened, that messes up our lines for a bit.  I think people are just quick to blame him because a lot of them have had it in for him since he was acquired.  I don’t know that to a certainty though.

51. HABWARRIOR says:

Habs gonna take a bite outta the craps tonight.

52. TomNickle says:

I see you’re a Peterborough boy Terry, so I know you’re better than that comment.  The overtime goal, Ovechkin’s goal and Carlsson’s goal were routine shots that Halak should have stopped.   He was clearly rattled from being roughed up by Knuble and Poti and was down early on the Carlsson goal and Backstrom’s winner.  The Ovechkin goal, which you want to blame the refs for is just as much Halak’s fault, he didn’t have his feet together behind him and wasn’t strong enough on the puck.  All were routine saves that didn’t get made.  I’m not in the business of blaming goaltenders for losses but when your team scores five times and loses the play of your goaltender is going to come into question especially considering how well our defensemen have been playing the last two games.

53. wmarcello says:

Watch the last 2 goals. Especially on the tying goal, Halak was DEEP in his net. The goals may not have been of the incredibly weak variety, but at least the tying one was easily stoppable. There’s no use in making excuses for Jaro. He had a poor game, and hopefully he can bounce back.

54. Ton says:

Intereting. I think what will be the real challenge is if the capitals can play a tight low scoring game. I mean they really got to learn to play one in these playoffs.  I never the Habs and even the Oilers of the 80’s engaging in lowing scoring games. I think there strategy will be all offense again hopefully the Habs could survive it.

55. wmarcello says:

Hammer is not raw, he’s tired and underperforming. If he plays anywhere near his potential he’s a far better shut-down man than OB at the moment. Near the end of the regular season, the Markov/OB pairing was responsible for 1 or 2 blatant defensive blunders per game resulting in prime scoring chances. You simply can’t do that against the Caps.

56. Shublips says:

I wouldn’t necessarily say that Halak played poorly, but rather that he let in some weak goals.  Namely the last two goals that went in were both from 30+ feet out, with no screen, and just blew by him glove side.

There is no question that the Caps shooters have started to realize that you can’t score on Halak down low, and have to lift the puck in order to have a chance.

So again, Halak made some great saves but ultimately choked on two of the most important shots of the game.

I, personally, give him a break though since we wouldn’t even be in the playoffs if it wasn’t for him.  That being said, I would play Halak again tonight and IF he bombs tonight (which I don’t think he will), I’d put Price in the net for game 4.  But, imo, you have to give Halak the benefit of the doubt.

K.

Habs Addict.com http://www.HabsAddict.com on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Habs-Addict/293450486615 on Twitter: http://twitter.com/HabsAddict on Hockeybuzz.com: http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blogger_archive.php?blogger_id=137

57. SLONCOLD says:

i was happy he stood up for himself but would have rathered it been a minor for roughing than 5 minutes in the box. it did mess our lines up for a bit… not his fault for the loss though

58. HABWARRIOR says:

HONESTLY i did not mean to have that avatar on purpose.I clicked on wrong pic and didnt know.It was to be a picture of somerthing else.Im sorry for offending any 1.

59. SLONCOLD says:

i think he would like that 5th goal back.

Jaro has set the bar high based on the season he had. we need him to be great and not good. that being said our defense has to step up a bit and no more bad penalties and we’ll be good:-)

60. TomNickle says:

The same people that gripe and whine that Gomez, Gionta and Cammalleri are too small are the same people that have been griping for two days now that Gomez picked a bad time to fight.  Really? We’re back to blaming Gomez for losses now are we?  Three Routine shots that wound up in the back of our net, but it’s Gomez’s fault.  If these guys are too small, if they can’t hang around with the bigger guys and Jacques Martin will not allow guys who fight to play for this team, what would those of you who think we’re too small have Gomez do?  He has to create his own space somehow.

61. ed lopaz says:

Habs hockey = Smart hockey

if OB is “raw”, the Hammer is not even conceived yet – I think maybe we should change Hammer’s name to

The “Embryo”

he is “pre Raw” status, – his defensive awareness is “SO RAW”, it does not yet exist in this world as we know it

62. terrygain says:

Halak played poorly.

Not only did you not watch the game closely, you missed my most excellent summary of the goals.  The claim that Halak played poorly is based on the fact W scored 6 goals, not the goals themselves.

Which ones? Fehr’s breakaway.  Backstrom’s first, where he was interfered with by Knuble.  Backstrom’s second where Spacek and Plekanek left him alone in front of the net.  Oveckin’s, where the referees allowed a smothered puck to be jammed loose.  Carlson’s screened shot from the middle of the ice, just above the hash marks or Backstrom’s third, also from the middle of the ice, just above the hash marks and through 44’s legs.

None on these goals was a softie.

Anyone who blames the goalie for not stopping a terrific shot from the middle of the ice, around the hash marks has never played the game. There simply isn’t time to react to a shot from that distance. The only saves a goalie makes on shots wired from that distance (through a screen yet) are the ones that hit him.  You critics of Halak have no clue.

63. secretdragonfly says:

To whoever removed HABWARRIOR’s avatar & posts, many thanks.  You saved me from posting a reaction that would probably get me banned for a different reason.

FYI, there are a few more further down the thread.

64. AndyF says:

+1, SeriousFan.  So well said.

http://andyfroncioni.com – Site of Aerolab, A Virtual Windtunnel
    for You and Your Bike

65. wmarcello says:

Sitting Hammer for OB is interesting, but I don’t think it will happen. OB still makes a lot of rookie mistakes and I’m not sure he’d be any more effective than Hammer at containing Ovi. Hammer’s potential is greater than OB’s right now, but if Hammer can’t bring it…

Edit: I think OB could be stronger than Hammer on the rush, but once pinned in the defensive zone, OB can still be a liability. His defensive awareness in general is still very raw.

66. wmarcello says:

Personally I’d love to see Spacek continue to be part of the shut-down tandem against Ovechkin. He was a monster in game 1. The problem is that in game 2 Ovechkin started switching sides to take advantage of Hammer. If Hammer can step it up, this is probably still the best shut-down pair as it leaves Markov a little more room for offensive output. If Hammer can’t step it up, I wouldn’t mind seeing Markov/Spacek, but then what do you do with the other pairs? Personally I think Gill/Gorges has been excellent and I wouldn’t want to break them up. Their communication has become better and better as the season has rolled on. That leaves a combination of Hammer/MAB/OB. Not ideal obviously…

67. SeriousFan09 says:

I think the adjustment in the D should be OB dresses and Hamrlik sits, the way he is playing right now he’s hardly helping and OB can thump a lot of those big Caps forwards and make them play. Spacek and OB together will present OV with a new threat, OB’s big reach and body makes him much harder to move or move around, while Spacek’s veteran play presents him with a new problem.

Markov can play in all situations, but Spacek has been Ovechkin’s counter all season long and he still hasn’t figurted out how to avoid him yet, let them work how it is for now. Game 3, try OB and Spacek and see how it goes, or the team will have to adjust to it for Game 4.

I think Metro in would soldify the 4th line and present the team more options, and no more random SK benchings please.

– I shall always remember Captain Koivu. http://habsandhockey.blogspot.com/

68. ed lopaz says:

Habs hockey = Smart hockey

OK – I can live with that – and I agree that we need OB as physical presence.

But Seriously, Seriously, that’s not going to happen.

Hamrlik is NOT going to be benched – at least I don’t see it happening with this coach.

Its too radical and JM is a dinosaur. he’s very old school – and old school means you play your 5.5 million dollar man and you sit your youngsters until they “learn” their lesson from the press box.

my idea – of just changing the pairings might be easier for the dinosaur to swallow;

but if you like spacek – who am I to argue??

69. ed lopaz says:

Habs hockey = Smart hockey

what, in your opinion, would be an example of a good match up for us – and you would like to see JM employ on a last change?

I have stated – many times – that I think Markov needs to play more – and play with a partner who can be on the ice in key situations.

I think Markov should be given the responsibility of stopping ovechkin – head to head.

If Markov is a “world class” d-man – and I hope he is – then that should be his responsibility.

But if Markov is on the ice with MAB – and Ovechkin can run MAB over – what good is it to have a “world class” d-man??

I would put Markov with Gorges, or Markov with Gill – and switch MAB to another pair.

What matchups would you look for?

70. Laramy87 says:

This caps team has not played a playoff game in such an atmosphere like the Bell center. They have played at home, ny, pitts and philly….. Nothing compared to Bell Center. ITs going to be a huge shock to them, and the habs are going to feed off a raucos crowd, needless to say im pumped for the game tonight.

I just hope refs call a fair game today. No more goaltender interference and digging a puck loose while under a goalie. But then again it is the caps and one of Bettman’s fav tea. If we did any of the crap Sat nite we would be in the box for 2.  Anwyas excited for the game, 9 more hours!!!!!

71. adam76 says:

So my people – how many of you would start Price tonight?

72. pic1983 says:

Generally I would be satisfied with a split in the first two games against the leagues top team.  However, it’s not the fact that we lost saturday night, but the way we lost that has me really nervous for tonights game.  Seems like the caps have all the momentum.  The boys need to forget about saturday night, and treat tonights game like tonight is the first game in a best of 5.

Now its time to see if this team has true character, and can pull off a gritty win tonight at the BC.  Halak played poorly saturday night and cost us a 2-0 series lead and I’m looking for him to bounce back with a solid effort tonight.  I rarely blame the goalie after a loss, but halak needs to be better than 6 goals on 37 shots, especially because he could/should have stopped at least 3 of them.

GO habs Go!

73. SeriousFan09 says:

Is tonight the series? Who knows, a million things could happen tonight, an injury, a Cammalleri hat trick followed by some Tommy Jagr insurance goals, Ovechkin becomes a beast and scores 4-5 goals, Jaro or Varlamov could post a shutout but I do know one thing, we will get a measure of what this team does when the crowd is at their backs. Their ability to operate on home ice could push them through the playoffs, we’ll see what happens, will JM wisely employ last change to check the Capitals offence? Could be a huge factor.

– I shall always remember Captain Koivu. http://habsandhockey.blogspot.com/

74. wmarcello says:

I gotta say, I’m actually really anxious/excited to hear the lineups for tonight. Does JM go with Halak or Price? Personally I believe the most logical choice is Halak on a short leash (gotta show confidence in the man who got you to the dance), but I wouldn’t be disappointed at all to hear Price gets the start (Halak has been sub-par in 4 of his last 5 now…).

Aside from that, is Metro healthy enough to play? If so, I would love to see him in the lineup, but who sits? Darche, Pyatt, or Lapierre? On top of that, does OB get a shot to crack the lineup? If so, there is no way JM can really sit MAB, so he would move to the 4th line. If he does, again who sits?

Definitely a lot of unknowns here, and there is at least one big one on the Caps side too. Can’t wait!

75. sholi2000.com says: