RDS reports AK46 will be a healthy scratch

There’s also the chance P.K. Subban will be yanked in favour of Yannick Weber.

Lars Eller with Tomas Plekanec and Mike Cammalleri?

More to come.

1. Mr.Hazard says:

hahahahaaa

2. ctony says:

Cool, my magic 8 ball told me to bench AK as well.

3. TommyB says:

Ah, here we go.  The guy wearing the jockstrap on his head (and a filthy looking one at that) is going to defend the Maple Loser guy.  You use a Loser avatar, you get treated as such.  Even though the Loser avatar is a parody, it’s still offensive to the eyes, and needs to be treated with disdain.  Not dat dain, but dis one.  And just what might Boone know about you being big boned???  Further more, George Burns played a mean ukulele.  Or was that Tiny Tim?  Arthur Godfrey?  Hey, my old man told me about that last one, ahem.  As the rope around my neck gets tighter, I’m outta here.

4. Oddball says:

Too bad Boone and Stubbs didn’t have the cajoles to bench you, especially after your insensitive and rude “Omar The Tentmaker” remark to that wonderful and knowledgeable fellow with the ‘Toronto Maple Losers’ avatar. It might come as a surprise to you, but big boned people have feelings too, just ask Boone if you don’t believe me.

Anyway, there’s no chance anyone would mistake you for a rookie though, maybe George Burns, but not a rookie.

..always with the negative waves, Moriarty, always with the negative waves..

5. Bugs says:

In-depth report. Young Habs getting the shaft?

Unquestionably unquestionable, I think I’m

L. Bugs Potter, esq., Herzog of ze Abominable Habsuchtig Brigade, Markgraf of ze Fearsome Flanell Flausen Flank, und devoted minion of ze Habsbros Order: http://habsbros.blogspot.com

6. krob1000 says:

not a rookie but been in Jm’s doghouse many times….still one of “Martin’s Mutts” ….anyways …everyone knows that Kostitsyn’s aren’t really people ….

7. TommyB says:

OH MY GOD!  What is JM trying to do?  He’s going to ruin that rookie, AK46!  How come the vets don’t get benched? Oh…wait a sec….A Kost is not a rookie, is he?  Hmmm…..how can that be?  JM only disciplines the young guys and the rookies.  He hates those guys.  Now, unless you people consider A Kostitsyn to be one of the young guys on the team, your argument just lost some wind.  AK has been in the league for how long now?  And all the while playing on top lines.  The same can be said for Pouliot.  He’s no rookie either.  So it’s not just the kids.  Martin is an equal-opportunity bencher.