Rangers blank Senators; Bruins nip Capitals late

boyle

New York Rangers’ Brian Boyle wheels away from Ottawa’s net after scoring the game’s first and only goal Monday in Kanata, Boyle’s third of the playoffs.
Richard Wolowicz, Getty Images

The New York Rangers have regained home-ice advantage in their Eastern quarterfinal against the Ottawa Senators, using a goal by Brian Boyle 7:35 into the third period and the shutout goalkeeping of Henrik Lundqvist to beat the Sens in Kanata. The Rangers now lead the series 2-1.

• In Washington: Bruins captain Zdeno Chara scored 4-on-4 with 1:53 to play to lift Boston to a 4-3 win over the Capitals and a 2-1 series lead.

• In San Jose: the Blues nearly squandered a 4-3 lead, but they hung on to hold off the Sharks 4-3. St. Louis leads that series 2-1.

And on the Canadiens front (remember them?): The process to hire the team’s new GM has moved forward with in-person interviews very soon to begin. On the list of candidates seems to be native Montrealer Blair Mackasey, the fluently bilingual director of player personnel with the Minnesota Wild. Mackasey is a six-year NHL veteran, having previously worked for Hockey Canada in its world junior program.

1. Ozmodiar says:

hmmm… Galchenyuk’s dad, Alex Sr., was on team USSR at the punch-up in Piestany. I wonder if Shanahan is harbouring a grudge.

Is it true that Pierre McGuire has withdrawn his candidacy for Habs GM? I heard a rumour that the Habs haven’t returned his calls. I was so looking forward to hearing JT’s breakdown of his homo-erotic comments during his press conferences.

3. Say Ash says:

Did Shanny announce a decision on Andrew Shaw? The Hawks play in less than eight hours. Pretty bush league, no?

4. Bripro says:

I don’t know about the rest of you, but I find it ironic that Mario the Magnificent, is embarrassed by his team’s play.
    This from the man who retired (the first time) due to his condemnation of hockey violence.

• Cardiac says:

Right, and the multiple back surgeries along with the fighting off cancer didn’t take its toll…

– Jerry Maguire

Meh, boring night tonight. Thought Philly games should have been on but it’s tomorrow.

• Mattyleg says:

Nash/Det. has been an amazing series.
      I haven’t watched Pitt/Phi because I can’t stand either team.
      Same goes with Bos/Wash.

—Hope Springs Eternal—

• Habfan10912 says:

Matty, felt the same way about the Pitt/Flyer series but the Pens play has me rooting for a sweep. As for Wash/ Bos series, I’ve been a huge Cap fan the last several days. Anybody but Boston for me. :)

6. Bripro says:

Of all people, Dale Hunter accuses the Bs (who I can’t stand) of going after Backstrom’s head.
    It probably has something to do with the fact the Backstrom will be facing the disciplinary committee tomorrow.

• Mattyleg says:

It probably has to do with the fact that the Bruins were probably going after Backstrom’s head.

…aaaaaaaand everyone else’s head/knee/neck on the Caps.
      Did you see catch Seidenberg’s stick clothesline? Only 2 minutes, eh? Yipes.

—Hope Springs Eternal—

7. mark_ID says:

Does anyone know why Galchenyuk isn’t playing with the under 18 US team?? Would have been another opportunity for scouts to watch him before draft. Too bad.

“Step off George”

8. Ozmodiar says:

Meanwhile, the ISS just released its April rankings.
    (I trimmed the list to 14 b/c it’s my lucky number :mrgreen: )

1 Yakupov, Nail * RW
    10 Reinhart, Griffin LD
    11 Gaunce, Brendan * C
    12 Collberg, Sebastian RW
    13 Maatta, Olli * LD
    14 Galchenyuk, Alexander * RW

• Mike D says:

ISS is considered by many the best of the scouting services, but they lose credibility with me when they can’t get positions correct.

Any one of us here could tell you that Grigo is a Center, and not a f’n RW’er. Considering where he’s ranked, you’d think they would get that right. Same goes for Galchenyuk.

Also I think Forsberg is a LW…..a right-handed LW, mind you, but pretty sure he plays the left side. Wingers can often play both sides though so I get the possible ambiguity there. I also heard a scout say that he can (or has) played Center.

– Honestly yours
      Twitter: @de_benny

• Price07 says:

Two problems for me:

1. I think Galchenyuk is a top 5 prospect and any team in the top 5 would be lucky to have him.

2. I know i`m not a pro scout so I could be way off but i`m not a fan of Forsberg. Had a terrible world juniors getting just one assist in 6 games. And scored 8 goals in his 43 game season in the swedish league (not the top swedish league by the way).

9. twocents says:

Wow, just got back to the computer and lo and behold! I haven’t generated that much response in years.

All with a light-hearted poke at McGuire. Who-da thunk?

But, seriously I read Savard’s comment, when he was informed of McGuire’s interest, as being about as tactfully dismissive as these things get.

“…tell him to come down and play golf with me…”

And yes, that came as a relief to me.

• Bripro says:

How dare you post humour that early in the morning!
      Do you not realize what confusion and commotion you’ve caused?
      If you plan on being tongue-in-cheek, please wait until the posters’ cerebral cortexes have booted up!
      Some of us had to play Metro cops and pick up the bricks and mortar!

• Mattyleg says:

i love the image of Serge pounding Pierre over 18 holes, then saying “No.”

—Hope Springs Eternal—

10. Propwash says:

Ted Bird is 100% correct in this.

_____________________________
    “Access Forbidden” gettin’ ya down?
    Hold down Shift while clicking refresh.

• Chuck says:

Amen.

___________________________________________________

• EricInStL says:

Ted Bird ???? aurghhhh.

Ok blatant disregard for another player has ALWAYS been there. Anyone remember Schultz vs Rolf, in fact any Phily game that had a brawl and you could have basically 2 players on 1. Go to youtube and you can find a whole bunch of examples. Kicking with the skate, hair pulling, fighting with the fans.

In the WHA you had Rick Jodzio vs Marc Tardif which was a blatant assault. I remember at the time in Quebec city it was the equivalent of Max Pac and Chara.

So old time hockey and new time hockey have the same thing in common, a single minded will and desire to win at ALL COSTS. Doing what you had to do to win and beat (or beat up) the opponent.

As long as people will pay to watch, it will not change.

Money talks…always has always will….

Very interesting reading…

• Mattyleg says:

Did you read what he wrote?
        It seems you didn’t.
        He said that although things like the incident with the Rocket and a number of others did happen, but they were incidents separated by years, not happening every week, every day, or every game.

People always wanted to win, but doing it this way was never the norm, it was the exception.

Have a read of it.

—Hope Springs Eternal—

• EricInStL says:

Yes I did, and if I do remember brawls happened more than once a year.

Remember back then, you hardly knew what happened in another city, the internet didn’t exist and we didn’t have a 24/7 sports cycle.

Also a concussion was called getting your bell rung. So what might have been considered a violent hit or incident might have been described as a “spirited“ affair.

So hits to the head were always there, we don’t need Ted Bird to tell us and to be a drama queen about it.

11. EricInStL says:

ok to find out how Craig Button and/or McGuire did in 2009, let’s look at what they said. Might give some insight into Craig ranking of Grigo…

• Ozmodiar says:

McGuire did pretty well at the top end of the draft.

Of course, he mentioned Kekalainen under St. Louis’ pick. He’s always talking about that guy.

• Malreg says:

To be fair, Mock Draft’s are exactly what the person thinks the players are ranked as. They take into account the team selecting and their needs. It would be great to see their final pre-draft rankings instead of a Mock Draft.

• RGM says:

Or, the numbers for Grigorenko do….repost from down below….
      If he’s watched any of this second round of the QMJHL playoffs, it’s easy to see why. Grigorenko’s numbers the past handful of games…
      Game 4 vs. Halifax 1G 0A -1 in a 2-1 loss – Faceoffs 6/14
      Game 5 vs. Halifax 0G 1A -1 in a 3-2 loss – Faceoffs 4/14 – was not on the ice for the final minute of the game with the net empty and had been spun into the ice earlier in the game by MacKinnon
      Game 6 vs. Halifax 0G 0A -2 in a 5-2 loss Faceoffs 9/15

I was at Games 4 and 5, and I was looking for him on every shift. He was not an impact player in the game, the 2 points aside.

———————–
      GO HABS GO! 2011-12 is probably not our year!
      “Scott Gomez is an elite NHL player” – VancouverHab

Chat with me on Twitter @TheRealRGM81

12. issie74 says:

Hard to believe people know Pierre McGuire but don’t know Blair Mackasey,he was involved in scouting for Hockey Canada.

NorthTOHab

13. realplumpcherry says:

Craig Button released his list of possible draftees yesterday and I was surprised to see Grigorenko fall from 3-14. Does anyone have any info on why he dropped so far in Button’s eyes? What does this mean for the Habs draft this summer? Is Forsberg ready to make the jump to the NHL?

• Bill says:

Means that if Craig Button released a ranking that was like the real rankings it would be boring, no-one would click on it, and the website would generate less ad revenue.

It also means Button is talking out of both sides of his mouth, because a week ago after the draft lottery he said the Habs should take Grigorenko 3rd.

Doesn’t mean much more than that. It’s just Button’s opinion, and I don’t know how much actual scouting he’s doing.

Full Breezer 4 Life

• Mike D says:

I think you are right, Bill.

With regards to Button and scouting, I did see him at the Knights-Sting game early in the OHL season. I assume he was scouting Yakupov primarily, as well as some other draft-eligible players. Unfortunately Galchenyuk was injured at that time so I didn’t see him play.

– Honestly yours
        Twitter: @de_benny

• issie74 says:

I like Craig saying it will be a hard choice between Galchenyuk or Forsberg for the Habs.

NorthTOHab

• LizardKing12 says:

Craig Button’s rankings are quite unique. Other rankings will not mirror his. That being said Grigorenko is having a terrible second round in the playoffs and is beyond greatly outplayed by next years potential #1 pick Nathan Mackinnon. This seems to confirm most scout’s fears that he does not raise his game when it counts, lacks compete level and gets most of his points versus weaker opponents. As for Forsberg he is not ready to make the jump in my opinion. He is a powerforward but at the moment he only weighs 175 lbs he won’t be able to produce at the NHL level because he doesn’t have the size to play his game.

• Mike D says:

The advantage to drafting Forsberg (and I’m not saying he’s the best choice) is that because he’s coming from Sweden, he can play in the AHL next year which will better groom him for the NHL. The other players in the top 5 all play in the CHL which means their only options next year are to play in the NHL, or stay in junior. Sometimes these players are too good for junior, but not NHL ready either so there isn’t a better option for their development.

Forsberg could also stay in Sweden next year if the team that drafts him thinks it’s best for his development. He also has the ability to play in the NHL if the team feels he’s ready (which doesn’t look likely).

– Honestly yours
        Twitter: @de_benny

• LizardKing12 says:

I agree that’s actually a pretty big advantage to drafting Forsberg, I was just answering the question as to whether he was NHL ready, which he isn’t. I would like to draft Galchenyuk but he will probably have to spend another year in juniors, although that might not be a bad thing seeing as he spent a year out of hockey.

• Mike D says:

Yeah, Galchenyuk would have to have something pretty special happen to him development-wise if he were to play in the NHL next year. Barring something like that, junior is definitely the best place for him.

I like that we have the AHL option with Forsberg and apparently he can also play center. I also like that he’s one of the youngest draft-eligible players this year. He’s 10.5 months younger than Yakupov and at that age, a lot of development can happen in that time. Doesn’t mean it will, of course. But it can.

– Honestly yours
            Twitter: @de_benny

• boing007 says:

Claude Giroux
        Right Wing
        Born Jan 12 1988 — Hearst, ONT
        Height 5.11 — Weight 172 — Shoots R
        Forsberg weighs three pounds more than Giroux.

Richard R
        Price is an oyster. Unfortunately not all oysters produce pearls.

• Ozmodiar says:

I’m guessing Grigo’s stock has dropped in Button’s eyes because he’s been a no-show at the U-18 tourney. In Button’s eyes, Grigo has been pretty much invisible thus far. He just isn’t showing up on the score sheet at all.

Eventually Button will find out he’s playing in the Q playoffs and put him back in his top 10.

• jedimyrmidon says:

So… are you many of you thinking the Habs should go after Galchenyuk?

• RGM says:

Game 4 vs. Halifax 1G 0A -1 in a 2-1 loss – Faceoffs 6/14
      Game 6 vs. Halifax 0G 0A -2 in a 5-2 loss Faceoffs 9/15

———————–
      GO HABS GO! 2011-12 is probably not our year!
      “Scott Gomez is an elite NHL player” – VancouverHab

Chat with me on Twitter @TheRealRGM81

14. CalgaryHab says:

The fact that Lucic, Chara, Marchand etc. have their names etched on the cup makes me sick. I tend not to watch the Bruins because it pisses me off so much that it effects other aspects of my life. During last nights game I kept waiting for a large concrete support beam to fall from the rafters of the Verizon Center crushing one of or all the Bruins – but deep down I knew those chances were slim.

15. boing007 says:

Doubloonie.

Richard R
    Price is an oyster. Unfortunately not all oysters produce pearls.

16. Bripro says:

So I jumped on early this morning to read two cents’ spoof on Pierre McGuire. Very entertaining.
    Now I come back on and start reading that some of you actually took it seriously.
    I guess we’re going to have to add some little face links to show when someone’s being serious or sarcastic.
    Time to lighten up a little people…it’s summer…no more hockey…tee time! Woo Hoo!

17. habsfan0 says:

Is Boone AWOL?

18. LafleurGuy says:

Nice to see some fun on this site which is sometimes not a funsite. $0.02 pulled Matty’sleg and the tell in ML’s response is that I know M. Carriere prefers roses.
    From time to time, insightful reporting can come from any source, so a tip of the hat to Mr. Don Cherry and his CBC crew who highlighted how the Sidney Crosby-Scott Hartnell entanglement was instigated by Hartnell refusing to let go of Crosby’s stick for an extended period. Notice no intrepid reporter asked Hartnell why he held onto the stick along the same lines of thinking as the question posed to Crosby to explain why he knocked away Bourdon’s glove.
    A name brought up today by Mr. Stubbs, Blair Mackasey is a first for me. Have never heard of Mr. Mackasey, and both his inclusion for vetting and Mr. Stubb’s investigative reporting skills shows why I’m a fan, and these folks are the industry professionals.
    Mornin’ 10912!
    “May you live in interesting times.”

• Habfan10912 says:

Good morning Guy and all! Have no knowledge of this Mackasey person. Think I read somewhere he’s a Montrealer? Anybody have any thoughts to offer concerning his background?

• Bripro says:

He’s from the West Island of Mtl.
        He is (or was) heavily involved in local minor hockey. He’s fluently bilingual and is another hockey encyclopedia.
        I met him at a downtown fundraiser some years back, and he listens as well as he comments.
        I can’t say I’m too familiar with his hockey credentials, but he seems to convey an air of professionalism which PG sorely lacked.

• New says:

Yeah twocents was funny. People hear what they want to hear.

Cherry gets a lot of flak but he often points out things we didn’t see that explain ‘why’ something happened later. Think what Crosby and the other upper tier players go through game in, game out, then they sit there and calmly answer questions because…well because that is part of the job.

I suspect the Canadiens are busy with doing exactly what Mr. Molsen said they would do. Remember it isn’t the owner or Serge Savard telling people who they are considering. We’ll probably be very surprised that the media in certain quarters was so far off base with any of the selections. Just like drafts.

19. smiler2729 says:

After one week:

If that’s the best Ottawa can do (losing 1-0) then they’re obviously done.

Poor Roman Hamrlik… Boston will fluke and whine their way to round 2.

Pissed off Penguins may still make this a close series, looser Philly will move on though.

Florida will rain rats on Ol’ Man Marty, Devils done like dinner.

As for the west coast games, I fall asleep…

_______________________________________________
    Jack Edwards is a clam, Bruins are gutless weasel pukes.

20. Les Canayens says:

My half baked psychoanalysis of those who took twocents’ satire as face value and demand proof: they secretly still wish Pierre McGuire to be Habs’ GM, eventhough time and time again he’s proven to be not worthy of any positions in the NHL. This bias developed over the years by hearing his name tossed around whenever a GM job is vacant.

Those who got the joke know it ain’t gonna happen.

21. mark_ID says:

Warning:

This lineup is purely for fun and speculation on what a new GM with vision could potentially put together. I do NOT actually seeing this being our lineup next year….especially the young guys

2012-13 Montreal Canadiens/ First match against the Boston Gooins

Pacioretty Desharnais Cole
    Parise Galchenyuk Gionta
    Moen D.Brown* Eller
    White Konopka Staubitz

Subban Gorges
    B.Allen Emelin
    Markov Tinordi
    Carkner

* We traded Plekanec + prospect or pick for Brown

Now specifically to give it to Boston…..imagine Marchand or Luchurch trying to mess with one of our first two skilled lines with this lineup :))

I guess all the rough stuff during the playoffs so far, had me fantasize of a team that would be among the toughest in the league for once.

“Step off George”

• geo_habsgo says:

One man show?

Edit: Now its not funny anymore. I wrote that when you only had MaxPac posted. I am failing commenting 101 today.

The lineup does have potential though. Like the second the fourth lines.

• cowellj17 says:

I love how people think Gomez and Kaberle are just going to disappear….you can take Parise off that list, and put Gomez back in it’s place, cause he ain’t going anywhere I’m afraid.

• mark_ID says:

Gomez being gone, is as easy as the owner taking the blow in terms of cash, and sending him down to Hamilton. Let’s hope Molson is serious about winning. Hopefully whoever takes the GM position….says he will take it under one condition, that Gomez is gone ;P

As for Kaberle, I still have faith that he can be traded. He still puts up numbers….it isn’t the most outrageous assumption.

“Step off George”

• cowellj17 says:

I hope they are serious to, but I really doubt they are going to eat $14-15 Million, or whatever the number is

• mark_ID says:

Well Gomez makes 5.5mil and 4.5mil in the next two seasons(although the cap hit is still 7.3mil)

So he will have to eat 10mil….but hey, Hamilton will be awsome haha

“Step off George”

• Mattyleg says:

To be honest with you, Cow, ( ;) ) I was skeptical about our ability to get rid of Gomez too, but I’ve come to believe that he won’t play another game in the Bleu-Blanc-Rouge.

Kaberle, I’m not so sure. We can exist as an effective team with him, whereas with Gomez, not so much.

—Hope Springs Eternal—

• Mike D says:

Realizing this was just a fantasy line-up, but a couple things come to mind.

1) Where’s Bourque?

2) I don’t think we’d have to include a pick or prospect with Pleks to get Brown. They might have to include something to get Pleks from us, but most likely it would be a straight trade. Looking at their stats, they are pretty even but Pleks had two 70 point seasons (ok one was 69), where as DB’s best season was 60 points and that was in 07-08.

– Honestly yours
      Twitter: @de_benny

• mark_ID says:

Yea….I wasn’t too sure about what LA might want for Brown….especially since he is having a great playoffs so far. But the prospect or pick was for those who under appreciate Plekses value.

As for Bourque, I have him traded to create cap space. Although he had an off season, he could be traded for little return, in my opinion….much like Kaberle.

“Step off George”

22. Mattyleg says:

According to nbc.com, Pierre McGuire said:
    “Honestly, I’m not interesting in being GM in Montreal. I’m not interested in being GM anywhere. I’ve learned something about myself over the past 20 years, and that is that I’m not a GM, I’m a lover.”

McGuire, according to the rest of the article, went on a ‘cuddling spree,’ which ravaged both the press lounge at Scotiabank Place, and every concession booth on the main floor.

Larry Carriere, in Ottawa to ‘take in the tulips,’ was quoted as saying “get me out of here, get me the hell out of here before he spots me!”

Ottawa police are looking fondly into the issue.

—Hope Springs Eternal—

• HardHabits says:

Link please.

I am resisting this but, but, but….. aaaaargh…. :-)

• Cal says:

Matty, Matty, Matty, wherefore art thou?
      I can picture PM cuddling up to one of his monsters now. Ewwwwww!

• boing007 says:

What happened to the crocuses?

Richard R
      Price is an oyster. Unfortunately not all oysters produce pearls.

• RetroMikey says:

“We will win the Cup one day only with ? in the nets “

• Bripro says:

OK I have a hard time believing that either PM or LC would be caught with their metaphorical pants down, especially in Ottawa.
      That would risk exposing them for the political lobbyists that they are!
      PM is there to woo the CRTC into giving the CBC the re-acquisition of rights to the HNIC theme jingle, and Larry Carriere is there on behalf of the Molson family, asking for a approval of a new kettle (tank)-like image to go on the left sleeve of the 2013 jerseys, to be subsidized by tax payers.
      Neither is an enviable task, and I’m sure they wouldn’t want to be caught dead doing such menial tasks, so I think you’re lying again Matt.
      As HH has asked, please provide the link!

23. Kfourn says:

On another note, I haven`t been keeping up with the Playoffs at all, but I decided to watch both the Bruins vs. Wash and Ott vs. NYR games last night because of the huge outlash I was hearing everywhere with violence taking over and hockey taking a back seat.

From what I saw, both of those games were fast, hard checking, exciting hockey games with some occasional typical Bruins`antics after the whistles. Nothing wrong with what I saw yesterday, but I guess I`ll wait for the Pitts vs. Phi game.

24. habsguru says:

funny thing is… I can picture PM saying that, but I can also believe SS would not return his calls? Joke aside, neither would be as odd as looking at Hextal to lead the way.

25. Kfourn says:

Come on guys, can you seriously not see that TwoCents is joking…

26. Cal says:

Drink some coffee, people, and then read two cents again. Geez, there’s no room for levity?

27. habsguru says:

hey twocents, couldnt find the Pierre McGuire statement on tsn. was it on their site or live radio???

28. geo_habsgo says:

Reading up on the top 15 prospects in this years draft and you get the sense that Montreal could go in a number of directions with their pick and still get it right. As much as there are some question marks on each player, a lot of them seem to have NHL caliber talent with the only other question being how high their ceiling is as a player.

With Galchenyuk being compared to Jonathan Toews and Faksa being compared to Mikko Koivu, you just know that we are going to pick up a quality player and that it is just a matter of determining how strong of a player they can become. I’m pretty excited about our prospects come this draft and I’m on board with those who think we should target Galchenyuk!

• commandant says:

To be fair, those comparisons all assume that the prospect will reach his absolute max potential. We have to remember that some of these guys will bust out completely (see David Fisher) and some of these guys will be good players, but will never quite reach the ceiling that they could have been (see Andrei Kostitsyn, who had all the talents to be a superstar when he was 18 years old). Don’t get me wrong, Andrei is a nice top 6 player, but some of the potential he showed at 18 went untapped.

The thing that is tough for an amateur to assess is how likely the guy is to actually reach that potential, and thats where the pros like Trevor Timmins make their money.

• boing007 says:

Me too for Galchenyuk.

Richard R
      Price is an oyster. Unfortunately not all oysters produce pearls.

29. RetroMikey says:

Two cents,

link to the Pierre McGuire story please, I truly believe you are like the media and just fabricating this story, If I am wrong, I apologize so send the link please.

“We will win the Cup one day only with ? in the nets “

30. steve17 says:

I guess the lack of news in the media bodes well in the process. If it is true that they want to interview Hextall and Robitaille and they have to wait until after the first round of the playoffs is over, then I guess there is not much to report!

I know some posters have wondered if the fact that we haven’t heard that Pierre McGuire will be interviewed, then he must not be on the list. I don’t think we can rule out anyone at this point, and probably more so if we aren’t hearing their names. Maybe Chicago has said the same thing about Bergevin. Mackasey is an interesting candidate. It would signal a completely new regime of they were to hire him or Bergevin. Maybe it is time to bring someone in who has no former ties to the club.

Habfan17

• twocents says:

Pierre McGuire has announced that he has withdrawn his name as a candidate for the Canadiens’ GM position. In a statement released through tsn.ca Pierre states,

“Look, I tried calling Savard five times over the past two weeks and I still haven’t heard back from him. I even left messages four times! I would’ve left one the fifth time, but the phone did a weird thing and kinda disconnected. I’m fed up. I mean I’m not going to work for a guy whose so disorganized that he can’t keep track of his messages. They’ve simply blown their chance on this one. I won’t even listen when he comes begging!”

31. Habfan10912 says:

The Jacobs factor for sure.

32. RGM says:

Amazing that they call him The Rat when he flops like a fish…or a Canuck.

———————–
    GO HABS GO! 2011-12 is probably not our year!
    “Scott Gomez is an elite NHL player” – VancouverHab

Chat with me on Twitter @TheRealRGM81

33. Propwash says:

Eff the bruins.

_____________________________
    “Access Forbidden” gettin’ ya down?
    Hold down Shift while clicking refresh.

34. Malreg says:

Woah there… Boston NEVER dives. Haven’t you heard? It’s only other teams that do it.

35. boing007 says:

Blame it on his snoz. It’s big, and full of snot.

Richard R
    Price is an oyster. Unfortunately not all oysters produce pearls.

36. Bripro says:

No….it’s called “The Daddy Campbell rule”.

37. ZepFan2 says:

Bryce Mackasey was Blair’s uncle.

———————————————————————-