Rangers’ Avery takes shot at Komisarek

New York Rangers pest Sean Avery is among the most hated players in the National Hockey League not only because of the way he plays, but also because of the way he runs his mouth. While he has calmed down in both regards since being acquired by the Rangers last season, he took a verbal shot at Canadiens defenceman Mike Komisarek after Sunday’s game at the Bell centre.

Avery took exception to a hit late in the second period that sent Komisarek to the box for roughing and put the Rangers on the power play to start the third period. After the game, this is what Avery had to say about Komisarek:

"That’s what (Komisarek) does," Avery said. "He’s big, so he doesn’t skate well. He’s got to play physical, or he won’t play in this league."

He’s obviously been watching different games that everyone else, but the next meeting between these teams should be interesting.

1. jew4jah says:

how about we just make stupidity off limits.

we could start with more smart, interesting, insightful comments & less tight-assed PC police comments.

2. jew4jah says:

remember lyle odelein…
    i agree with the captain komisarek idea. he has shown more leadership on the ice than higgins. he’s also out there working with the charities & the sick kids.
    i also love that he’s rumoured to be dating sean avery’s ex, Elisha Cuthbert. can’t wait to see the rangers-habs rematch on february 19th.

3. RS says:

Well, I’m not sure he would be the perfect fit in Montreal, but I’d love to see a player like him with the Habs.

4. G-Man says:

It’s 1 or at most 2 seasons away, Bill H. The Habs are going to have monsters on D and 1 or 2 more good-sized forwards. Can’t wait!

Gilbert

5. T-roy West says:

I still think religion is off limits, funny or not but that is just my opinion.

6. mrstewart61 says:

During the strike year he was interviewed and was giving his opinion on why the players deserved more money and said, “We not just packing groceries for a living”! What an insulting, arrogant statement.

7. RS says:

Avery is doing his job, and doing it very well.

8. HAB-PROFESSOR says:

Never forget what he tried to do to the ROCKET!!!

but the Rocket gave him the beating of his life….!
    ———
    1. Thank GOD we have Alex Kovalev…..at his PRIME
    2. The BELL CENTRE should be rebuilt to sit 80,000 fans
    3. Your not a Hab fan till you watch & UNDERSTAND “The Rocket”
    4. We will win the CUP in 2009

Teach – Reversing a trend, we could have Tom the Bomb play defense with Dandy and Streit:-) I envisioned Laperriere taking over Ryder’s role.

By the way Teach, I wanted to chat with on a totally unrelated matter. I sense that you are a huge NFL fan. I only watch occasionally, the CFL blood runs deep in this boy. Anyway, I thought I saw one of the greatest catches ever yesterday. It was the Giants final scoring march when Manning threw a pass to David Tyree (I hope I have that right) to keep a drive going. Tyree was covered by one or two guys yet he went up in the air, got one hand on the ball while cradling the ball against the top of his head, and then came down to the ground and rolled over while all the while keeping possession of the ball. It had to be one of the greatest moments in football this year. Unreal.

The Original 24 Cups

10. The Teacher says:

I love Laperriere, but we have two problems.

1) Didn’t we just sign Tom Kostopoulos for two years to play essentially the same role?

2) What will Bob Cole/Harry Neale start calling Maxim “Maxim” “Laperierre” Lapierre next?

11. krob1000 says:

Here is an interesting resource on past trade deadlines. There is a link to even show draft picks that turn out to be stars and deals that championship teams have made.

12. Scotty90 says:

Hrudy was saying yesterday that Kovi should get a game suspension for the elbow! any idea if the league will be reviewing or if they have…. and if so, will there be a suspension?

13. skoehn says:

What a stupid Gooon Avery is… stupid is as stupid says… obviously can’t handle being out played

14. PGHABS says:

Since Avery is kind of racist i’d doubt he’d fit in well

15. HAB-PROFESSOR says:

I hope your right…and they arrive for 2009…our cup run.
    ———
    1. Thank GOD we have Alex Kovalev…..at his PRIME
    2. The BELL CENTRE should be rebuilt to sit 80,000 fans
    3. Your not a Hab fan till you watch & UNDERSTAND “The Rocket”
    4. We will win the CUP in 2009

16. HotHabs says:

It’s a little way off, but Valentenko & Biron & Bonneau will be arriving in the next couple of years. They’re huge and mean and can play some hockey, too. That ought to put a damper on some of the goons in the league who think the Habs are doormats!

enjoying the high’s of being a Habs fan

17. Woah_Dana says:

Hey man, as long as I can watch.

GO HABS!
    ~Sergei Kostitsyn, will you marry me?

18. HAB-PROFESSOR says:

I don’t ever want to see that PUKE on our team…ever.

KOMI with the C? sure…after we win the cup with KOIVU in 2009
    ———
    1. Thank GOD we have Alex Kovalev…..at his PRIME
    2. The BELL CENTRE should be rebuilt to sit 80,000 fans
    3. Your not a Hab fan till you watch & UNDERSTAND “The Rocket”

19. Chorske says:

LOL, Avery. What a maroon.

He’s entertaining, I’ll give him that. I hope Komi socks him in the teeth next game.

20. habsgod says:

NO THERE WON’T BE ANY ACTION TAKEN AGAINST KOVY SCOTT!THANK-GOD FOR US,ESPECIALLY THAT WE GOT OTTAWA NEXT! LAST THING WE NEED IS KOVY GONE FOR THAT GAME!

21. Woah_Dana says:

Sorry Komi not Kosti.. too many K’s on our team..

GO HABS!

22. Woah_Dana says:

I totally agree with you on Kosti sporting the ‘C’.. he’s the kind of player we’ve been itching for for many years now. Really, Higgins would be my second pick.

About having a guy like Avery on our team though, I’d be too embarrassed. We’ve got a couple of people who can fight now, which is great, but big-mouthed instigators who carry poor sportsmanship the way Avery does, I’d be really dissapointed to have someone like that dressed in red, white & blue.

GO HABS!

23. slamtherimtim says:

the habs should hire a buddy of mine to tune that guy up ,

24. habs03 says:

I think Komisarek should be next in line to have the “C” i know everyone is saying Higgins is the future captain of the habs but i think it should be Komi, i just love the way he plays, and don’t get me wrong i love Higgins but i rather see it on Komi. And damn i hate Avery but i would love to have someone like that on our team.

25. JasonM says:

Someone is upset someone bigger then they are leveled him 3-4 times in the same game. Mommy ain’t around to kiss the boo boos.

26. Habhopeful says:

Price is back

27. Leonard Zukerman says:

Off topic but important: Does anyone out there in Hab universe know the last time the Canadiens were first in the conference at around the same time in the season? My guess is that it was 1993.

Thanks

28. Woah_Dana says:

Avery is beyond any insulting name I could ever come up with, & clearly he can’t handle the National Hockey League. He’s like that kid in elementary school that acted all tough but threw fits when something didn’t go his way. & obviously he’s not bright enough to realize that his actions actually speak louder than his vengeful words. Real men, real hockey players.. they don’t throw tantrums.

He is doing a great job at making himself look like a total tool all on his own.

Just the writing this & thinking about him.. now I’m seething with anger.

Going for a smoke. lol.

GO HABS!
    ~Sergei Kostitsyn, will you marry me?

29. habfan53 says:

Boy do I know I’m going to get it now.
    Last week I said the Habs were going to get 5 points (they did)
    I said that TSN would rank them 2nd (they did)
    Now I have to wait till tomorrow to confirm that NO CANADIEN is in their top 25 (fools).

Now for this week 3 points against Ottawa and a win over Toronto. Montreal 2 points behind Ottawa after Saturday.

30. PGHABS says:

Komisarek threw the puck up the middle last night and gave it away. I was surpirsed becausei havn’t seen him do that since…i dont know.
    I’d take Komisarek over Avery any day of the week.
    I have not seen Jagr levelled like that in years.

31. HAB-PROFESSOR says:

The point that you guys are missing is who is doing the dirty work.

the FACT THAT MCGRATTON AND NEIL are involved shows there doing there job.

don’t you get it?

we have KOIVU and KOVALEV tugging facewashing after whistles and it didn’t start just yesterday….when our talent is thrown off their games, who’s going to put the puck away? Begin? Kostop?

I don’t see Alfredson having to battle AFTER every whistle.

WAKE UP…we need a goon to take care of goonish behaviour… the finesse and goal scoring are well taken care of.

let me just add that the GOON we get needs to be at NEILS/BEGIN/KOSTOP’s level in regards to skating and or passing.

———
    1. Thank GOD we have Alex Kovalev…..at his PRIME
    2. The BELL CENTRE should be rebuilt to sit 80,000 fans
    3. Your not a Hab fan till you watch & UNDERSTAND “The Rocket”

32. T-roy West says:

Not to be a party pooper but I think your picture is not appropriate, even though it is about the laff’s. I think religion should be off limits! Peace!

33. JasonM says:

(Avery said. “He’s big, so he doesn’t skate well. He’s got to play physical, or he won’t play in this league.”)

2nd in hits, 1st on blocked shots and oddly enough, have more points than you this season? If Komisarek can’t play in the NHL, Avery can’t play in on this continent.

What a dumbass.

34. jew4jah says:

it’s tight assed PC (politically correct) police because you’re pointing out what MAY be offensive to others. you even use a superhero as your photo… how ironic.

you said you thought it was funny, so you got the joke. move on.
    if you were offended, why not click that link that says FLAG AS OFFENSIVE, that’s what it’s there for.

35. Scotty90 says:

Belak? thanks …. but no thanks.. Laraque in a couple of years… yes. He would have come to Montreal a couple of years ago but Carbo/Gainey weren’t interested…. Pittsburgh picked him up. Maybe a pitch for Booguard? can you imagine Hollweg (or whatever his name is) going after Kosti Jr. with Booguard in the line-up? that would be very funny!

36. coutNY says:

I try not to… it’s a waste of time!

37. coutNY says:

WE already have a bunch of those type players; Kostop, Begin, and Lapierre without the classless antics, well for the most part…

38. habslove says:

Does anyone actually listen to what Avery has to say?

39. showey47 says:

hollweg is gonna get a minimun of one game because having 2 five minute boarding majors in the same season is an automatic 1 game suspension. Hollweg also had one last month against the oilers.

40. T-roy West says:

I also was the one who mentioned getting Stortini from Edmonton and all I got was grief. There was a articule in yesterdays Edmonton Sun and in it McTavish was praising how he was one of there best positional players who is not a defensive liability and is developing very quickly. He is only 22 years old and he is a monster and plays a in your face hockey style and he can contribute some offence occasionally. The articule in the paper took up a whole page. By the way, isn’t Duncan Milroy from Edmonton?

41. HKisses says:

Yea i don’t think we need any goons like , Laroque or Brashear. But i do believe we need some physical presence on our 4th line maybe …. I think when Obyrne comes back it will help out a bit, but Komi is still a big guy compared to Obyrne in the weight category. But with another guy on the 4th line with some grit would help alot .

42. Jim M says:

Make that a minority of five. The Senators have McGrattan and Neil on their team. What good did it do McAmmond when Downie almost killed him earlier in the year? All I saw was a scrum of sweater-tugging and loveless embraces. Big deal! In the meantime, McAmmond lay there motionless on the ice. Some retribution, eh?

Team toughness is the way to go, and added grit is a lot better than a goon. Btw, the Habs are #2 in hits dished out, so no one can say that they are easily intimidated by ANY team. I haven’t seen one Hab back down from anyone, so obviously the intimidation factor by other teams isn’t working.

43. krob1000 says:

Me four…..we might actually be a silent majority.

44. coutNY says:

I think Colorado thinks a lot of Laperriere. There still in a playoff fight with major injuries to key vetrans. They’ll probably hold onto a player of his presents in the Lockeroom and Playoff experience. Even before the injuries they extented him to 08-09 season.

RS – He’s as sly as a fox and plays his role to perfection. You may not like him but you’ve got to give him credit.

The Original 24 Cups

46. habfan53 says:

Minority of 3

47. Woah_Dana says:

His parents ought to be embarassed for raising such an arrogant fool.

GO HABS!
    ~Sergei Kostitsyn, marry me!!

48. HABZ 24 says:

averys paid to be a ship disturber and he does it well.if he scored goals as well as he yaks he’d win the maurice richard trophy.komi’s a big time monster,hard hitting in ur face player.love the way he competes.habs fell asleep at the wheel after getting 3 goals.now well just take it out on the sens. GO HABS GO.

49. habsfan reduxit says:

… well Bill H, you and I would make a minority of two.

Bill – Keeping with what you are saying, there is one guy I would love for the Habs to land. Ian Laperriere of Colorado. I know his stats aren’t great but he is exactly what we need. Plays centre and wing, kills penalities, drops the gloves, and is tough as nails. He’s also a great character guy. He’s not a goon but rather a true grit kind of player. He makes about 1.3 mil and is signed for next year. Colorado needs some scoring help (with all their injuries) so they might just bite on a kid in Hamilton. If not, they can have Ryder and this guy takes his place. Laperriere would fit in here immediately. Lats, Laps#1, and Laps#2. What a perfect line. Did I mention that he’s French Canadien?!

The Original 24 Cups

coutNY – You just blew my mind. I mentioned getting this guy back in early December and nobody said a word. I now feel somewhat vindicated:-) He makes $534000 grand and is a RFA this summer. We’ed be able to sign him back easily. The funny thing is that he’s not that bad a skater. The real beauty with him is that he can clear waivers so it wouldn’t complicate a roster spot. I feel that if you’re going to go this route, then it’s best to go with a real young guy who is hungry and wants to prove himself. Some of these older guys are living off their past reputations and really don’t drop the gloves as much as you think.

The Original 24 Cups

52. Bill H says:

I seem to be in a minority here. I don’t think we need a tough bruiser that doesn’t know how to skate or play hockey. The Canadiens were not intimidated by the Rangers. They did just fine with their physical play. They had some defensive lapses and they let the Rangers back into the game when they had a 3 – 0 lead. It happens. Having someone in the lineup whose specialty is pounding faces with his fists is not going to avoid that kind of mistake. Discipline, character and experience will. The Canadiens are a young team and a work in progress. No goons please. A litle more size on the blue line and up front will suffice.

53. coutNY says:

Zack Stortini would be my pick for enforcer…..

On loan from Edmonton last year He had experience in the Habs system as part of the Calder cup champion team…

54. Sulemaan says:

Didn’t know that. Kibosh that idea then!

55. HAB-PROFESSOR says:

correct….and its KOVY and KOIVU doing the fighting!! I still can’t believe it…

oh and BOULION…kid is a warrior.

where was BEGIN and KOSTOP and DANDY? why didn’t they answer the BELL?

get back to the hotdog stand….
    ———
    1. Thank GOD we have Alex Kovalev…..at his PRIME
    2. The BELL CENTRE should be rebuilt to sit 80,000 fans
    3. Your not a Hab fan till you watch & UNDERSTAND “The Rocket”

56. KerryPrice says:

Send Tor a 3rd round pick , for Wade Belak. We need some mussle.

57. habsfan reduxit says:

… stop it Sean, please. I’m laughing so hard, I can’t see for the tears in my eyes.

… what a joker, eh? Move over, ‘Juste pour rire’, Avery’s in town.

58. T-roy West says:

Like I said already, it’s just my opinion and it is not a tight ass police comment, it has to do with respect. I just don’t think people should go there. I’ll end it there.

59. habsgod says:

avery has a big mouth!!and he shouldn’t be playing in this league!!he says komisarek can’t skate well avery you gutless little puke you can’t skate!but you can talk a good game,too bad you can’t back up your words!next time we play you guys avery why don’t you drop the gloves with mike and let him beat the tar out of you!and you’ll see just how tough komisarek is!

60. coutNY says:

Seeing that LA just gave him a 6 year extention, it might be a while before we would see Dustin in Habs Uniform.

61. showey47 says:

avery would never fight komi, avery is like a purse dog (or cage-rattler,fact-sakes,etc..). He yaps then he goes and hides

62. Sulemaan says:

LA Kings maybe. I think Brown would look great in our colors but the price for him would be very steep.

63. Exit716 says:

But I think he changed his tune shortly afterwards when he was a UFA, probably hoping that he would benefit from the tendency of overpaying to compensate for the tax situation.

64. Hoegarden says:

Surely one of the top 10 around the league is available, especially from a team that won’t be invited to the big dance.

65. showey47 says:

Its not really a hope of mine, i am just throwing it out there. Personally i would rather have team toughness than just one guy who does the dirty work for everyone else.

66. Hoegarden says:

If both Gainey and Carbonneau feel they do not need an enforcer on the team, it’s their choice but based on their experience and knowledge of the game, I’m as puzzled as any on this as to why they won’t. At least have a couple of them on the farm. As of today, there is no one to do this dirty job of keeping the Avery’s and Ruutu’s of the league from washing Koivu’s face whenever they feel like it. It certainly is not Komi’s job, nor Kovalev’s.
    Making the playoffs looks like a reality but we all know that it’s a totally different game in April.
    Habs have talent, speed, chemistry and team spirit. They will sooner or later find out that without “respect on the ice”, they can only go so far.

67. Hoegarden says:

Showey,
    I don’t want to ruin your hopes on Laraque but unless he changed his mind he won’t ever play for the Habs; He used to have a Blog on RDS and made that statement on several occasions in his replies to letters from fans. He was with the Oilers then.

68. Sulemaan says:

Wasn’t Laraque asked if he wanted to come to Montreal a couple seasons ago and he flat out said no. I believe he was in Edmonton at the time and wrote an article about it on RDS.ca. I don’t begrudge the man because the team wasn’t good back then and at least he was honest.

Just something to think about before we make a deal for him. I do agree showey that we need someone big (who can also pop in the odd goal) up front.
    Komisarek can’t do it all.

69. habjay93 says:

Way to go Komi, Elisha Cuthbert not too shabby.

We could probably get Wade Belak easy enough. Hasn’t he played some forward and defense? He would fit right in.

70. idle says:

If it were up to me, Kov would get 2 games and Holl would get 10 games. Not only because his hit was worse but because it was premeditated and he selected the youngest least experienced player on the ice to attack.

71. Woah_Dana says:

Yeah. A Captain is renowned for acting so on & off the ice. Komi is doing that, all with a smile on his face. You can definitely see the genuinity & take comfort in knowing it’s not some front in order to get said ‘C’ sewn onto his jersey.

Even if he is dating Elisha, I would like to think the NHL will avoid being like the NFL & start blaming her for our losses or if Komi has an off game. That’s all we need..

GO HABS!
    ~Sergei Kostitsyn, marry me!!

72. coutNY says:

Not sure Pitt would let him go, but it would take the load off of Komisarek in the demanding respect department. Montreal, Que., native at 6-3, 243 pounds does fit nicely when it comes to our needs.

He does not fit our high energy speedy forward mold, but played with Smolinski he wouldn’t be that out of place.

73. showey47 says:

Laraque is a ufa after this season, does anyone else think we should offer the pens something for him now or try to sign him after july 1?

74. coutNY says:

Awsome… great find, explains a lot about why a loud mouth piss-ant like Avery opens his mouth to Komisarek. This May be enough for Komi to throttle this idiot through the glass… I think Komi has too much intelligents to fall for this guys petty antics. I am sure the opportunity arises sooner or later rattle his cage. Be patient…

This should be posted on the chalkboard before next game against NYR
    Tom Renney said, "We needed to make a physical statement. "It was one of those penalties that was outside the rules, but it wasn't as flagrant as people are suggesting. And we made a statement." Its time for the Habs to make their own statements. SEEMS FROM Renney’s statements and non-protest he was the one that “put out the Hit on Kostit to me…?

As for Holoswag, This piece of dung needs to be tought a lesson. Shows a temendous amount of class by intending to injure the smallest guy on the Habs in a retaliation attempt… It is almost easy to see why a man with a short fuse such as Simon lost it when experiencing a similar play as Jr. Kostitysn’s.

Hopefully this will deter GAINEY from ever going after AVERY. This cancer in the dressing room and potential embarassment to the organization through continuous classless acts far outweighs any Benefit he would bring to the club! Zamboni’s article only proves that Avery can’t separate his personal life and hockey… making him an individual liability.

75. idle says:

Funny stuff and quite timely. It wouldn’t be surprising if he was mouthing off about it to Komi during the game which may have contributed to the incident.

Thanks zamboni – made my morning. Sean Avery may be a distant cousin to Darcy Tucker.

The Original 24 Cups

77. nick says:

Perfect example of awesome sportsmanlike conduct. Sore losers are one thing… but sore winners? geeez. Someone should be sent back down to PeeWee hockey for some Hockey 101 lessons.

78. idle says:

I knew he would be whining about that late hit. It’s funny how players like Avery who have made a career out of bending the rules against other players to try and get them upset can turn around and get upset at someone bending the rules on them. The ultimate in calling the kettle black.

As for Holoswag, sure Kov gave him an elbow but Kov was at least standing up for himself against a player who is bigger and tougher then him (at least I thought until his retaliation hit) whereas Holoswag took a run at the youngest and one of the smallest players on the team. Really showed what a man he is I guess.

79. habfan53 says:

I thought the size thing yesterday also until I looked it up

Hollweg 5’11 220
    Kotstisyn 5″11 196
    Kovalev 6’1 224

Hollweg has a few pounds on Kotstisyn and Kovalev a few inches on Hollweg.

80. idle says:

Also, it was tough to pick out, but I think that Komi got a stick in the face or elbow or something from Avery along the blue line a few seconds prior to the end of the period. He probably wanted to react right away but his team was pressing so he waited until the play was over which happened to be the end of the period.

81. HJ says:

Gainey was seen talking to Waddell at the Bell Center yesterday, and it wasn’t about Ryder. It was about bringing Hossa to Montreal. atlanta wants Yemelin. He supposed to be another Markov. But because we’re desperate to get a winger for Koivu, I’d do it.

82. calvee123 says:

Well, looks like we have our hands tied in knots when it comes to beating the Washington Capitals and New York Rangers. Can’t beat them right now. This Avery thing is typical of him. I think we will have to beat them to really shut them up. I hope Komersarek does the right thing and doesn’t get goated into being off the ice when he is needed to be on it! He is smart and tough and a good skater!

Oh I forgot to mention the Ottawa Senators is a team we don’t seem to fair too well, but like the Jersey Devils, their day will come! We will find a way to win against them. I think we will need better performance in the net.

Speaking of tomorrow, Huet usually doesn’t have 2 sub par games in a row, so I feel confident that he will provide the saves when needed to keep our team into the game. I wonder if Heatly and Alfredson are still out?

83. coutNY says:

We have a winning record against the this year Caps (2-1-1)and a 4-0 Victory on Jan 29th being our most recent success.

With Price most likely getting the called up on Halak retrun to the Dog’s… Does he get the start against the Sens?

TSN Notes on Ottawa: Ray Emery and Chris Neil got into a verbal sparring match at practice on Sunday. Emery took exception to Neil poking at a puck the goaltender had covered up. Even Head Coach John Paddock was not impressed with Neil saying it was unesscesary… With no Mike Fisher at Sunday’s practice, Chris Kelly centred the 2nd line, as well as playing wing on the top line… Cody Bass has his first skate with the team since January 25… Coach Paddock would’nt announce his starting goalie when the Senators face Montreal on Tuesday… There was some speculation that Dany Heatley may play Tuesday but Paddock ruled that out.
    - TSN Forwards

Not at practice
    Eaves (shoulder/neck)
    Alfredsson (hip)
    Heatley (shoulder)
    Fisher

84. Exit716 says:

So Avery doesn’t think Komisarek can play in the league?
    He’s such a tough guy, grabbing people from behind in scrums.

85. ClaytonM says:

You have to give Avery some credit for brains – He didn’t make the comment BEFORE the game.

86. gohabzzzz says:

all avery does is try to find a lame excuse for every player in the league and he sounds ridiculous ALL THE TIME
    and besides, he’s jealous because komi’s got his ex :P sucker!
    gohabzzzz

87. idle says:

If that’s the case then we need to sick the cube on him

88. idle says:

Closer then it seemed. But now you have to add the age and experience level in there for little k’s case.

89. coutNY says:

A few pounds? Hollweg is actually 210, so an excess of 14 is a little more than a few pounds on Kostitsyn??? Especially when you hit him from behind!

Kovalev is a little bit bigger granted, but he’s not a known agitator which Hollweg was in the process of in the elbowing play. Yes, Kovalev should have been given a penalty.

If Kostitsyn would have been the culprit of the intial elbow than he could have anticipated retailiation, but going after a young star inretaliation on someone that had nothing to do with his misfortune missed call is a classless act. Also it use to be an unwritten rule that retaliation was to be taken up with the local tough guys of the team… not the 1st guy on the next shift smaller than you.

90. coutNY says:

I knew sooner or later someone would drop that idiot Avery, just didn’t think it would come from someone on his own team…LOL Hats off to MALIK with the TKO…

91. Chuck says:

Maybe the Komisaurus will pick hiss teeth with that toothpick Avery.

______________________________________
    “All bow down before the Komisaurus Rex!”

92. kenny_galloway says:

holay holay holay holay, holaaaaaaaaay holay

93. Kilgore Trout says:

file under: whatever

94. HabsFanInUSA says:

We have one more game against the Rangers this season. Does anyone else think Avery may have just signed his own death warrant? I can’t wait to see what Komi does to that little piece of garbage.

95. PattyBoy31 says:

oh averys just upset komi took his GF

96. Chris1138 says:

LOL!

Chris

97. mrstewart61 says:

Can’t hit what you can’t catch!

98. Mr.Hazard says: