Putting a human face on the Erik Cole trade

When Erik Cole was traded from the Canadiens to the Dallas Stars on Tuesday in exchange for Michael Ryder, the two players weren’t the only ones impacted by the move.

Cole headed to Dallas, while leaving his wife and two children behind in Montreal so the kids can finish the school year and his daughter, who is in Grade 6, can take part in the school play, Annie, in which she plays the important character Daddy Warbucks.

Writes The Gazette’s Dave Stubbs, who spoke with Cole for nearly an hour after the trade: “…  a healthy bank account does not tuck Cole’s children in at night or make sure their homework is done. It does not attend the hockey games of his 8-year-old son, Landon. It does not sit down to a family supper, or occupy Cole’s side of the bed beside his wife, Emily.

“A hockey trade is an often cold business decision made for the benefit of the team. For the players involved, it is much more than a change of address or a matter of simply pulling on a different jersey.”

The Canadiens called up forward Gabriel Dumont from the Hamilton Bulldogs Friday night, but coach Michel Therrien said following Saturday’s morning skate that he didn’t expect him to be in the linup against the Pittsburgh Penguins (7 p.m., CBC, RDS, TSN 690 Radio). Dumond leads the Bulldogs with 30 points (15 goals, 15 assists) in 52 games.

Brian Gionta, Francis Bouillon, Michael Ryder and Carey Price skipped the morning skate, but Price is expected to make his sixth straight start in goal. Rene Bourque and Raphael Diaz are still sidelined with concussions.

Tomas Vokoun will start in goal for the Penguins instead of Marc-Andre Fleury and Evgeni Malkin will miss his fourth game with a concussion. Vokoun has a 3-3-0 record with a 3.26 goals-against average and .891 save percentage this season.

RDS will show the third episode of 24CH at 6 p.m. Saturday and it will be repeated at 10:30 p.m.

(Photo by Ronald Martinez/Getty Images)

Cole puts human face on trade to Dallas, by Dave Stubbs

Cole shoots down rumours of feud with Subban, by Dave Stubbs

A busy week for new Hab Ryder, by Brenda Branswell

Bergevin shows same qualities as GM that he did as player, by Stu Cowan

Therrien won’t be looking for revenge against Penguins, by The Canadian Press

Former Penguins coach Therrien up to old, familiar tricks with Montreal, by Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Some interesting facts about Sidney Crosby, by Stu Cowan

Pitter Pat-ter Notebook, by Pat Hickey

Habs renew AHL affiliation with Bulldogs, by The Canadian Press

1. boing007 says:

Bloody Bruins. Sens collapse.

Richard R
    Price is an oyster. Unfortunately not all oysters produce pearls.

2. Willy the bum says:

Hope the Habs are wearing Kelvar socks tonight ’cause Matt Cooke gonna slice up crazy! D:

• jedimyrmidon says:

It’s really unfortunate that there’s this ‘intimidation’ factor with Cooke because getting your career ended by a sliced Achilles tendon isn’t subject to league discipline (hard to determine if he was being reckless or irresponsible). And there’s nothing you can do but to avoid being around him.

3. frontenac1 says:

Eric Cole; “More Human than Human”.(White Zombie)

4. HAB - Have A Beer says:

Should be a good game tonight – Give the edge to the Habs – The whole team has to show up though …. This is not a Gimme.

5. The Dude says:

First you slam Cole “he was great as a Hab!” and now you hockey dunces are bitching bout Subbans play of late…. You know why his play has dropped a lil ? It’s cause he’s alone back there with a bunch of expired ,slow ,soft,and small Dmen,who have no business been on the same team. Because of PK’s style he’s constantly being headhunted which make’s going forward in play difficult when your allways looking over your shoulder! And who’s watching PK’S BACK TONIGHT ,Kaberle !

6. youngwun says:

We should do ok tonight. I just hope we don’t get owned tomorrow !

7. FunkyCrabChairNF says:

Greg “Golden Heart” Campbell… unreal, I have to leave the house.

8. Dulljerk says:

I’m sorry, at 18 million over 4, I am not sympathetic with Mr. Cole. Love your family? Go home and be with them. Get a job. I’m sure with Mr. Cole’s long career, he should not have to work for a living anyway (either that or he’s gotten bad financial advice). It’s hockey and it is a business. Vale in Sudbury is looking for miners, if you’re interested Mr. Cole.

No eternal reward will forgive us for wasting the dawn.

9. ooder says:

so tampa bay is pretty useless

For all the golf fans out there, Graham DeLaet from Weyburn, Saskatchewan is currently in first place at this weekends PGA event. Kid has a beautiful swing, as good a striker on tour as most of the top players.

• 24 Cups says:

Mcllroy sure was a fool yesterday when he quit on the 18th hole due to his poor play. That will be a black mark for the rest of the year.

Yah, while I am sure he may have had some discomfort from wisdom teeth, he didn’t handle that very well. Always interesting watching these great players when they switch club manufacturers for the money.

• jctremblay says:

McIlroy is a great player but he’s also immature. I note that Ernie Els told him he did the wrong thing. He’ll learn from it. There’s more to being a professional than just playing..you have to perservere through the hard times and no matter how good you are, golf will put you down for the count at times.

11. B says:

Voracek, who is looking pretty good for the Phlyers, scores a nice one against the Sens this afternoon. They got Voracek and 2 picks that turned into Couturier and Nick Cousins (currently 2nd in OHL scoring) in exchange for Jeff Carter.

–Go Habs Go!–

• Loonie says:

Yep. People seem mostly down on the Flyers for those trades because the Kings won the Cup but Cousins has been leading the OHL in scoring for the majority of the year(pat on the back I saw him play in the AAA semi-finals with Belleville in his junior draft year and predicted an NHL career)

Voracek in my opinion is as good as Jeff Carter.

Huge homerun for the Flyers.

• Trisomy 21 says:

Yeah people seem to think that Carter and Richards would have won the cup with Philly had they stayed. I don’t think so. With Schenn, Simmonds, Voracek and Couturier, I think they’re a better team. Not including this guy Cousins, who I don’t really know anything about.

• DDO_Habs_Fan says:

I can’t believe a team that drafts well and has $$$ can’t find an all star goalie after all these years. Also, people need to realize Mike Richards and Jeff Carter aren’t Anze Kopitar and Dustin Brown.

• Trisomy 21 says:

Their mistake might have been not being patient when they needed a franchise goalie. They just took the best available in free agency. If they held out for a trade they’d be in better shape.

12. The Juice says:

Vokoun confirmed in net for the Pens…

__________________________________________________________________________

“To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high!”

13. pmaraw says:

cooke is the real threat on the penguins

So John Lu tweets that expected D pairings are:
    Markov/Emelin, Boullion/Gorges, Kaberle/Subban.

• DDO_Habs_Fan says:

Makes sense…doesn’t look like Gorges and Subban can play together anymore after the TO game.

• ed says:

Subban’s confidence has really taken a hit these past few weeks.

He started off playing some excellent hockey, but he is not making good decisions these days.

Playing him with Kaberle really limits what Subban can do because Kaberle could not “cover up” for a defensive mistake at the major junior level at this point in his illustrious career.

So Subban is forced to either choose the simple play or make a higher risk play that will likely bite him if it fails.

Therrien is everyone’s hero these days, so Subban is better off closing down his higher risk game and dumping the puck or chipping it off the glass.

• Ian Cobb says:

If it was not for Subban, playing with Gorges, while Markov was out, Gorges would have not got that big of a contract.

If Therrien does not find a way to play Subban and use his talent this year, he will have to move on to another team. There are about 29 other teams that will want him.

• ed says:

that is a great point, Ian, about Gorges benefiting from playing with Subban. excellent observation. I totally agree.

• Mr. Biter says:

Prehaps playing with Gorges got PK the big contract?

Mr. Biter
        No Guts No Glory

• ed says:

ha! ha! what big contract did Subban get?

• Trisomy 21 says:

I don’t know if I’d call it big

• Mr. Biter says:

Not chump change but sets up a BIG contract when his next contract comes about. However the way he’s playing right now his contract equals his play.

Mr. Biter
            No Guts No Glory

• Danno says:

Could it be PK is adjusting his play level to reflect his pay level? Could it be he will only ramp it up near the end of next season?

________________________________________

“Hey Richard, two minutes for looking so good!”

• Mr. Biter says:

For $2,875,000.00 per season he should be playing better. And if he was so valuable to get Gorges the $3.9 mil contract he should also make Kabs a better player.

Mr. Biter
            No Guts No Glory

• DDO_Habs_Fan says:

Exactly but does Gorges thinks the same? Probably not..thanks for nothing. Actually, playing with Kaberle gives PK an opportunity to show how valuable he is.

• otter649 says:

Wait for the playoffs Subban will have the most minutes played of all The Habs defencemen……

• FunkyCrabChairNF says:

Subban is out there making fundamental mistakes. Glaring ones. He’s a great young player still finding his game.
        But if you think Subban is so good at this point that we need to find a coach simply based on how he works with Subban, whatever way that is, regardless of how the rest of the team performs, well then that’s just ridiculous.

• ed says:

just because the team is winning does not mean that everything Therrien is doing is perfect.

• FunkyCrabChairNF says:

??? Didn’t read anyone saying that they were. Pardon me though, I like to fire coaches when they’re in second place at least, but not first.

• HabinNorth says:

Pk still UFA after next season, his bargaining power still limited.

• DDO_Habs_Fan says:

“We really need to come down to earth once in a while instead of acting like he’s Lindros and we’re his mommies.”…same should go for Gorges supporters…

• FunkyCrabChairNF says:

I am not commenting on that statement, but the idea that Therrien needs to ‘find another team’? Ridiculous. Doesn’t even need to be pointed out. Its a ludicrous statement.

• Mr. Biter says:

If PK is not playing up to his potential because he’s not happy with his contract then we are going to have trouble signing him after next year. If this is the case (speculation and mentioned by other posters today) we may be better off trading him next season for someone of equal value then lose him at the end of next year and get nothing in return.

Mr. Biter
            No Guts No Glory

• NightRyder says:

I believe I actually agree with Mr. Cobb.

• New says:

I’d wait until the season is over before moving him. That is a fair shot. I don’t for the life of me understand why he can’t see the other players sometimes. It is like he heads back into the zone thinking coast to coast or comes off the bench thinking slapper. Not what you’d call adaptable to changing circumstances. Hitchcock could make him an All Star. I don’t see why Montreal can’t.

• FunkyCrabChairNF says:

If Weber does not play in two of the next 5 games (assuming Diaz does not return), then I am inclined to believe Kaberle is who they would like to trade. Otherwise, its a pretty bad job of marketing Weber, hoping someone wants to trade for a guy who has played once.

Personally, I like Weber and think he could do a good job with this group. No one on this team should have to live with the reputation earned last year. I say keep him for now.

15. FunkyCrabChairNF says:

Do these NESN guys know what the rules of hockey actually are?

16. deuce6 says:

2-0 TB over BOS.. :)

——————

Yes, I’m a Hab fan..Wanna fight about it?

17. Danno says:

Is this the thing Brian Burke is getting all truculent about?

________________________________________

“Hey Richard, two minutes for looking so good!”

18. Body_of_Price_Repels_You says:

What do people think about a Mike Komisarek for Tomas Kaberle swap? Likely both will be bought out next season and neither are playing. He is still big and mean(ish) and would only play as a 6/7 defensemen for us. If he doesn’t work out then buy him out, like you would have with Kaberle.

I think both may be able to regain some of their long-past ability, particularly where their best seasons were played.

• Loonie says:

Mike Komisarek made the best pass to a Hab I’ve seen years. And unfortunately for him it was to Mike Cammalleri in the slot while playing with the Leafs.

It also unfortunately for him isn’t an unusual occurrence. Pass.

• twilighthours says:

I would. I think komisarek is still a useful player and brings something that the habs need more of.

• Body_of_Price_Repels_You says:

Exactly what I’m thinking. I’m not sure if the Leafs would be interested though. He could still help their powerplay but I don’t know if he is a Carlyle type player

• ed says:

that’s an interesting point of view, Twi, but I can’t say I agree.

I used to like Komisarek – my son is a big, right handed shooting d-man, and so we followed his career quite closely.

Komisarek has not been able to improve his skills at the NHL level, and I’m not sure why. His skating, his passing, his shot, his stickhandling, none have improved at the NHL level, and so his overall game is extremely limited.

He has almost no capability to play the game with the puck – he must get rid of it – because he can not skate away from anyone, he can not make anyone miss – and then when he tries to get rid of it his passing is really quite bad – I mean very, very bad.

So all that’s left to like about his game is some toughness – which he can not back up because frankly he is a terrible fighter and he knows it.

I believe Komisarek’s NHL career might be over – the Leafs will hope to unload him somewhere but I just don’t see how he can keep up to the NHL any longer.

The fact that a few AHL’ers who weren’t expected to make the Leafs have passed him on the depth chart speaks volumes. Now it turns out that Kostka and Fraser are indeed playing well, but both Liles and Komisarek seem to be regressing.

• twilighthours says:

I don’t think his skating or his passing are as bad as you make it out. Unless he has dramatically regressed in the last 1.5 years.

Paired with a puck mover, he’d be totally fine. Good on the pK, too. There’s no need for him to fight any more – there are plenty of hard hitting D that don’t fight.

I could envision a scenario where he would get into games and get minutes for the habs. I can’t say the same about kaberle.

This is a rare disagreement between you and I, mr Ed lopaz.

• ed says:

I have no problem disagreeing with you buddy.

Komisarek’s 1st step is too slow – the game has gotten much faster these past five years, and his skating has not improved at all.

• Chris says:

I’m definitely in agreement with you.

Komisarek gets into trouble when he tries to do too much. In that respect, he reminds me an awful lot of another big galoot who couldn’t fight and was deemed too slow for the NHL, Hal Gill.

Give Komisarek some proper coaching and tell him to just play a simple game, and he could easily be a valuable third-pairing defenceman. Judging him with the Leafs is problematic, because a lot of their defencemen have regressed. Look no further than Dion Phaneuf.

Komisarek should go back to what he was good at, blocking shots and throwing hits, and leave the after whistle stuff out of his game. It doesn’t suit his personality or skill-set to try to intimidate the opposition.

• DDO_Habs_Fan says:

I think the question is a little irrelevant as both are reserve defenceman at this point and both will be bought out in the off season.

• Body_of_Price_Repels_You says:

Fair enough, but I believe that Komisarek provides a better option than Kaberle compared to the other smallish defensemen we have. Particularly if there are injuries.

He still has some ability to be physical, clear the crease and penalty kill which few of our current D excel at.

19. Sean Bonjovi says:

This could be the day the wheels come flying of the Ottawa Senators. (fingers crossed)

20. habstrinifan says:

Bonjour tous le LES GENS des HIO.

Je suis un avocat dans mon temps libre! à l’heure actuelle ( je ne connais pas ecrire un grand A avec accent) Je peut prendre votre cas contre Brian Burke. Appelez -moi(is it me appelez-vous) au 1-966-0001-001. Avooir sous la main un chèque de 76,11.

How do you say I hate french in french… not because I reallyhate french but because it makes me feel stooooopid!

21. Boomer says:

Love the avatar DDO

22. DDO_Habs_Fan says:

Testing my avatar. Decided to use a picture of Marc Bergevin when I asked him for a job :)

• Danno says:

Your avatar looks like the face of Spock when he beamed down to that planet and got sprayed in the face by those flowers that made him happy and fun-loving.

________________________________________

“Hey Richard, two minutes for looking so good!”

• Chrisadiens says:

Haha, nice DDO.

Chrisadiens and HabFan10912, one of the few father son tandems on HIO.

23. HabFanSince72 says:

I expect H I/O will be getting a call from Brian Burke’s lawyer any time now.

I removed the link I posted, probably shouldn’t have put it here in the first place.

• Loonie says:

Why? If they get a call so be it. They have no cause for a lawsuit of any kind.

Brian Burke would do more damage to his reputation by chasing everyone allowing the rumour to be commented on than any damage that could be done from the rumour potentially being true.

• Danno says:

I heard a rumour Brian Burke threatens bloggers with legal action for repeating rumors nobody even heard about until he threatens them with legal action.

________________________________________

“Hey Richard, two minutes for looking so good!”

24. B says:

Mark MacMillan had 2 goals and an assist for UND last night. That’s 3 goals and 3 assists in his last 2 games. Meanwhile, the Blades winning streak hits 18 games. Wow!

–Go Habs Go!–

• commandant says:

Dietz was +4 last night.

He’s gone from -21 in late January to +8 today.

Check out Top Shelf Prospects, my Team by Team prospect reports

• Mr. Biter says:

His 1st goal was a exact copy of Cole from last year. Coming down wing, fighting off the defenseman, then cutting in front of the net, then scoring on his own rebound. I think he’s going to be a very good player (only a 2nd year player) and if UND wins the Men’s Hockey Championship he might be persuaded to turn pro.
      He also was 8-3 in faceoffs. Kristo had 1 assist and as the announcers sain it was his 1st point vs. Bemidji State in 4 years.
      Senior’s Night in UND tonite so I’ll be switching between the Habs game (DTV NHL Network) and the UND game on 626.

Mr. Biter
      No Guts No Glory

• B says:

I wish I had more opportunity to watch UND games. The few I have seen have been fun to watch. Hopefully there will be chances to see them on the road to and in the Frozen Four this year, I saw some last year and MacMillan really raised his game after the regular season. Kristo should also be very motivated in his last run at the championship there.

–Go Habs Go!–

25. Chrisadiens says:

The funny part about the Burke cease and desist order is it did the exact opposite of what he wanted it to do. I had no idea about this rumor until he started this legal battle. Way to go Burkie.

Chrisadiens and HabFan10912, one of the few father son tandems on HIO.

26. Loonie says:

Just because Brian Burke is in my opinion scum for going to those lengths. I’ll post the follwing…..

I heard a rumour that he had sexual intercourse with Hazel Mae and that he’s the father of her child.

And so there’s no confusion. It is in fact a rumour and I’m not claiming it to be fact.

• Danno says:

Beware. Brian Burke has hired an army of truculent lawyers to prosecute the likes of you.

The legal action is a sign of poor judgment as it draws much more attention to the rumor than it already had.

________________________________________

“Hey Richard, two minutes for looking so good!”

• DDO_Habs_Fan says:

You just ruined everybody’s lunch…

• Loonie says:

What people like Burke don’t realize is that taking action like he has only fuels the fire. Lance Armstrong’s a pretty good example.

If his marriage is secure he would be able to laugh off these rumours and proceed in his life.

Just goes to show what kind of individual he is. If it were the Toronto Star or Globe and Mail he’d be well justified. But he’s attacking what appears to be a modest blogger.

Apparently have two NHL jobs doesn’t fill up his day.

• HabFanSince72 says:

Having n idea who Hazel Mae is I googled her.

Oh my.

27. punkster says:

A brief on Dumont from last month…kid’s alright.

***SUBBANGIN’ NOW BABY!!!***

• Loonie says:

Very similar story to Desharnais. Always been told he’s too small but I think he’s bit closer to Gallagher in terms of how he plays.

• Boomer says:

I think people will like his grit. he’s a smart player too :) It’s nice to see guys like that get a shot.

I wish I had known last night he was getting recalled. I focused almost all my attention watching Tinordi, Pateryn, Ellis and Beaulieu last night at the Bulldogs game.

I have to admit the only forward who I continually noticed on the ice was Blunden for his play and Stortini for his ability to appear stationary while trying to skate.

• Boomer says:

blunden is another guy I hope gets his shot. Or I should say, another shot. How did the youngsters look last night?

• 24 Cups says:

How many small forwards can this team afford to carry? Surely four is too many.

It’s no reflection on the individual players, just a case of trying to balance out the forwards.

• Ian Cobb says:

Thanks for the link PUNKSTER!

So apparantly Brian Burke now has his lawyers sending cease and desist letters to some bloggers who are writing stories about his rumoured reason for dismissal.

• Chrisadiens says:

Lol. I’m curious, what do these rumors suggest?

Chrisadiens and HabFan10912, one of the few father son tandems on HIO.

• Loonie says:

He is a lawyer, why would he retain somebody else?

What a dummy.

• DDO_Habs_Fan says:

What’s that saying about using yourself as a lawyer… :)

• D Mex says:

He is a US citizen.
        He attended law school in the USA.
        He does not practice law in Canada.

ALWAYS Habs -
        D Mex

It is my understanding that the Canadian Court Room Dress Requirements are his stumbling block.

28. Dress code for attorneys. Unless otherwise ordered by the judge, no attorney shall address the court unless dressed as follows:

(a) male attorneys and articled students shall wear conservative trousers, jacket, shirt and tie or a black robe;

(b) female attorneys and articled students shall wear a conservative skirt or trousers with a blouse and jacket or a dress, or a black robe.

O.C. 950-2005, s. 28.

• Loonie says:

It was a tongue in cheek statement to begin with but for argument’s sake what do you think happens if Burke picks up the phone, calls the blogger and politely asks him to remove the posts?

Admittedly maybe nothing, but it’s probably a better avenue to travel down than sending a c & d letter.

Very immature.

29. piter says:

“Therrien said forward Rene Bourque and defenceman Raphael Diaz, both diagnosed with concussions this week, have shown no improvement and remain out of action indefinitely.” I don’t like the words “have shown no improvement”. I wish it said at least “feeling a little better”, to give us some hope. Tonites game will be a fast paced affair, with both teams waiting for the other to make just one mistake, and going back with odd man rushes. Gonna be great. We’ll see tonite, I predict a high scoring game, like 6-4, or 6-5 Habs. It’ll be one for the history books. Lots of PM’s too, gonna get nasty. I’ll follow Boones play by play, to see how accurate I am. Go Habs Go!!!!!!!

30. hockeyscout101 says:

Hey for all those non fighter fans out there…it looks like Bergevin tried to claim Sestito off waivers from the Flyers but the Nucks grabbed him first since they are lower in the standings than Montreal. It looks like Bergevin is trying to add some character guys still. Here is the article…

• ProHabs says:

It would have been great timing to get sestiti for the game again the bears tomorrow

• DDO_Habs_Fan says:

Prust is becoming to valuable to fight as often as he used to. Maybe not this year, but there will be a heavyweight reserve with the Habs this fall. I can’t believe Therrien has changed his philosophy that much…

• piper says:

I’m glad Canuck got Sestito first. That would have been a very bad pickup. If they are going after a goon they should go after a real heavyweight not another punching bag for Lucic and Orr to beat on.

• adamkennelly says:

not sure I would call that an article…but hopefully it’s true. Habs have 2 players out with concussions and lost Gallagher for a few games as well..having a HW is cheap insurance against further issues with guys like Orr, Thornton, Neil etc…

31. Adidess says:

I grew up a soccer fan and became a huge hockey fan when I moved to Canada via Montreal. I don’t get the idea that one can’t like both sports because they are too different, or one is ‘gay’.

I am a sports fan. I don’t like all sports to the same degree, but I like each more for what is unique about them, than for what they have in common. I don’t expect to see enforcers go at it in the middle of a soccer game any more than I expect to see a hockey forward score a magnificent header with the puck!

The use of gay as a descriptor here makes that statement even more ridiculous (if not bigoted).

I enjoy a lot of the exchanges that happen on this site on various subjects, beyond sports. But once in a while, you see someone post something and you realize being a Habs fan may be the only thing you have in common with them.

• habsfan0 says:

Soccer is not gay.
      However,it is quite boring.
      Sort of like watching grass grow.
      Come to think of it,you ARE watching grass grow.

Unfortunately many people in Canada haven’t watched a great deal of high quality soccer, or didn’t grow up watching it. I don’t watch much of the weekly Premiereship, but absolutely love the World Cup, Euro Cup and much of the Champions League matches. However, if a person doesn’t regularly watch soccer it is very difficult to appreciate the beauty in the game.

It has become easy for many North American Hockey fans to continually point at the diving and ridicule the game. But, Just as Hockey faces issues with player safety, concussions etc.. I think Soccer also faces a big challenge with the current diving. But the game is still great, and because of how simple it is for anyone to play it remains truly the World’s game.

I will never understand why some people ridicule another sport when clearly they just don’t like or watch it. Why they can’t just admit they don’t watch it or don’t get it is beyond me.

I don’t watch any cricket and probably never will, but I can’t criticize that game as a result.

• DDO_Habs_Fan says:

Nice avatar… Problem with soccer is that there is not really one league where all the stars play. It is difficult to follow so many leagues which is why the Euro and World Cups are so watched and enjoyable.

Yah you are right about the talent getting spread out, but the Champions League games seem to cover that pretty good. The problem I have with Premiereship leagues etc… is the lack of parity. Today for example watching Man. United versus Norwich, no contest regardless of how close the score is.

• Chrisadiens says:

DDO, when are you going to get an avi? You’re here a lot and your posts are good. Most times I scroll through looking for certain avis and only read posts from certain people. Basically, make my life easier… ;)

Chrisadiens and HabFan10912, one of the few father son tandems on HIO.

• DDO_Habs_Fan says:

Can’t choose one…looks like HiB has the same problem! :)

Haha, you are right!!!

• Chrisadiens says:

Great post.

Chrisadiens and HabFan10912, one of the few father son tandems on HIO.