Price to get the start against Panthers

Here’s latest from The Gazette’s Pat Hickey in Florida.

Carey Price will start in goal tonight.
Michael Ryder will be a healthy scratch, while Tom Kostopolous will play.

Sergei Kostitsyn is expected to move up and take Ryder’s spot on the line with Saku Koivu and Christopher Higgins.

1. G-Man says:

Trust me, rich folks in Quebec hire CPAs to “disperse” the tax problem. Otherwise, Westmount, Hampstead and TMR would be empty. It’s a non-issue.

Gilbert

2. Scotty90 says:

Hoegarden…. my apologies, when i first read your post… i thought it was your comment!! sorry..i should have known better. I find i’ve been on the defensive on this site lately with appears to be increased Hab-bashing clingons looking for arguments.

3. the_vipah says:

Ryder is a -3 this year as opposed to a -25 last year with WAAAAY less production.

Is that how you struggle to improve your defensive play?

I think for a guy like Ryder its either be a scorer, or be nothing.

Anyways players should get what they are worth, so no, I would not have wanted him signed long term for big money. He is one dimensional in his play, but then again -many- players are in this league and do just fine.

Komi is one dimensional as he is a defensive player with almost no offensive upside.
    Breezer is a one dimensional player as all he can really provide is offense and his defensive work is limited.
    Markov/Streit are pretty good at both aspects, so for these rare players you can ask both roles from them if required.

Now would you ask Komi to lead the rush an quarterback the PP? No.
    Would you ask Breezer to be the shutdown Dman against Ovechkin? No.
    Why the hell would you ask an offensive player like Ryder to worry about defense at the detriment to his offensive production?

Many offensive players in this league are known for not being defensively aware. Take Kovy for example (until maybe recently). Or Jagr, or Stillman, or Prospal etc…

You cant force a square peg into a round hole and expect success.

4. G-Man says:

He’s been generating something all season long, and that’s a bad smell. The whole line needs to sit. Need that big center. Until then, as fans, we’re pretty much screwed.

Gilbert

5. Scotty90 says:

A much better feeling than hearing they aren’t interested! How is BG supposed to be successful in his job if no one wants to come here! the tides are turning.

6. the_vipah says:

I disagree. Luongo was “an amazing goalie playing on a horrible/average team” (Flordia) and his Save% was never below .914.

Ward is an average goalie on an average team.

7. The Teacher says:

Are you talking to me?

8. the_vipah says:

Heh woops you are right :)

I haven’t watched that channel in so long the name escaped me.

9. Hoegarden says:

Scott,
    Dan Boyle confirmed last night that the Habs are on his list for this summer. Not that we need him but I guess a few folks might be tempted.

gr – I think we might have to get a goon to ride shotgun for Teach when he ventures off our site into lands unknown. How about Stu Grimson! I never thought of Teach as having an inferiority complex – hell, he thinks he knows everything about the Habs:-) All kidding aside, Teach made his best post of the year (concerning the Habs’ future) and for the life of me I can’t remember which thread it’s on. If I find it I’ll re-type it under my own name and take the credit!

The Original 24 Cups

11. HAB-PROFESSOR says:

that is the only logical explanation, otherwise CARB is snorting some Columbian Cocaine from MIAMI!
    ———
    1. BREEZE MUST NOT SEE THE ICE AGAIN
    1. Thank GOD we have Alex Kovalev…..at his PRIME
    2. The BELL CENTRE should be rebuilt to sit 80,000 fans
    3. Your’re not a Hab fan till you watch & UNDERSTAND “The Rocket”
    4. We will win the CUP in 2009

12. grimmreaper says:

More southern hockey experts:

By R. Stroz

February 13, 2008 3:21 PM | Link to this
    You tell him **GaVaHokie.
    Hey Teach, go back to your classroom and study the term inferiority complex, a common problem among Canadian hockey fans.

A complex? We have a complex? LOL…I bet he cannot even find Montreal on the map????

13. grimmreaper says:

Look what is being said in the Atlanta url above:

By Teach

February 13, 2008 2:51 PM | Link to this

Habs inside/out is the best hockey site around, and we dont need any American jounaliats explaining our sport to us. When it snows in Notlanta, and you have the semblance of a decent team, them maybe we can talk

By GaVaHokie

February 13, 2008 3:12 PM | Link to this

teach… I just looked at that website, what’s so special about it? I regret giving it a “hit”. Now it might exist for another 3-4 days.

By GaVaHokie

February 13, 2008 3:14 PM | Link to this

Ignore Teach everyone, he’s just a troll trying to generate hits for some hack website.

Atlanta so-called “hockey experts”…..LOL

14. Fab K says:

Dude, you have to understand the fact that Kostopoulos is not paid to score goals… it’s an added bonus if he did. The -7 stat does worry me though, however what better way to better this stat than to play him.

Please someone hit Carbo in the head and make him realize that Brisecrap will not help this team, and to bench him… for crying out loud, just put him in a suit and place him in the press box!!! I’m sick of this already.

Too bad for Ryder, it had to happen. I’m just wondering when the hell this trade will happen, it has dragged on for too long now, and it affects every player in the locker room. Strike a deal already, do anything possible (not foolish mind you) to get this virus out of here. I do like the guy, but it’s as if he is not making an effort out there. Is Don Waddel in the press box for the habs game tonight again? You have to believe something is going to happen…

Anyways, as always, Go Habs Go!!!

Fab

15. RS says:

Koivu was never a franchise centre. At least not an NHL franchise. He was never a legitimate first line centre.

16. wd40 says:

Oh for sure. I didn’t agree with the guy, I just thought his perspective (Thrasher’s fan) was quite funny.

CG – That’s true but I wonder if he might go back home to Europe and play.

The Original 24 Cups

18. Mike says:

Ridiculous!!! PUT FIRST LINE AS SERGEI – KOIVU – RYDER!!!!!

HAVE HIGGINS ON LINE WITH LAPIERRE AND LATENDRESSE!!!!

19. rogus says:

Huet wasn’t even on the depth chart in LA, hopefully we have a better team than that now…

20. Scotty90 says:

Ryder is on his way out… lets not break the merchandise. This talking has probably been going on for weeks if not months.

21. rogus says:

Unless you sub in HOSSA for Ryder…who would be saying “Bob is a genius” if that were to happen??? I think Ryder would be long forgotten if Marian showed up!
    A couple big “ifs” but who knows?

22. von says:

Happy to see Carey get a start, but I don’t like this:

“Michael Ryder will be a healthy scratch, while Tom Kostopolous will play.”

That Koivu/Higgins/Ryder line was just starting to generate something and now it’s back to square one.

23. Scotty90 says:

Hossa played in Ottawa and media and fans here can be as bad as in Montreal. However, Montreal has the tax and language issue that Ottawa doesn’t have. But montreal is a cosmopolitain city with hints of European charm and nordic flair and whose passion for hockey is second to none: that would be attractive to some players.

24. rogus says:

It will be a fast one!

25. Hoegarden says:

Kerry,
    Ryder had more than enough opportunities to get his deadly shot back and he is still firing blanks. He’s a veteran and not a 20 year old, slow fat kid as you put it. I’m not in total disagreement with the fact that Lats should sit once in a while but Ryder is also not the answer. For that matter, what about Saku sitting a game or two. He has no goals in the last 15 games and is tired, barely keeping up. This is the biggest puzzle on the Habs performance this year; the Koivu line. A slump is a slump but this is no longer a slump.

It’s hard for us fans to know what these coaches see in a player at any given time but I would bet my last dollar that they all wish he and the rest of the line would rediscover their game. I suggested the coaches get the whole Koivu line together and have them review their best 20 or 30 goals from last year and hopefully get it going.

The bottom line is this; Lats is still a rookie and Ryder should be on fire as he is knocking on the all too famous UFA door.

Go Habs Go, we need that win tonight.

26. Mr.Hazard says:

LET RYDER PLAY DAMMIT! He’s far from my favourite player, but I think he’s doing better, and they have to let him play more than one game in a row!

Ex nihilo nihil fit

27. wd40 says:

true and i wonder if the near parity of the US and Canadian dollar helps make it any more attractive (though taxes here still kill you.. don’t get me started).

28. fun police says:

i agree. ron maclean was the guest last week on nhl hour with bettman. ron was asked what stood out the most when he ref’d a preseason game. Ron said John Leclaires speed. he couldn’t get over how fast leclair was. i guarantee you that the same is not said of lats. guys like lats with hands and no speed USED to do well in the old nhl. guys like him, slow poke allison, wellwoods, the game has moved passed them. lats is slow. he may be a 20 goal scorer, who knows, but what bugs me is that he’s never had to pay his due in the minors like the others. chips, locke’s, graboski etc… all have.

29. Scotty90 says:

Ryder is obviously trade merchandise and they are not risking injury.

30. wd40 says:

interesting.. :)

my fav post on their blog so far:

By Tom
    Here is a dumb a**ed question… Why would any player, especially a European player, want to deal with the psychotic media that is up in Montreal. If Hossa thinks we are busting his balls about his failure to show up in the playoffs and occasional lackadaisical play, can you imagine how the media will react up there? Marian, As the star of the Habs, why did you only score 2 times in our loss tonight? He would have to be a friggin moron to do a sign and trade in Montreal and know that he will be under that spotlight.

31. Cable Guy says:

He’s RFA which means the Habs have the power and not Halak.

32. Scotty90 says:

the excitement is killing me! Hossa comes to Montreal… we become an instant threat! Did you hear last week the comment by Vinnie that players have now added the Habs as a destination of choice, because of the way they are playing and may be cup contenders. Isn’t that nice? now add Hossa to the team, and who knows who else will join up this summer! This is starting to be fun!

33. Habs_008 says:

If we trade for Hossa it will be after right before that game against ATL, but they prolly wont allow the traded players to play.

34. wd40 says:

i look at who everyone has listed as #1 and i think to myself, “what a difference a year makes”. :)

35. Habs_008 says:

We said best players, not best skaters, if we did best skaters he would be #1! He sure can skate!

36. Shobud says:

How about latenderess LOL He must be good.. He is there every game

37. ClaytonM says:

He was solid, but if he is to be credited with stealing that game, he’d have made the save on Sundin with seconds left. What I mean to say is neither have played a game where the other team is left shaking their heads.

38. Shobud says:

Halak won’t be with us next year.. Don’t forget he is a RFA, and after the way he has been treated I don’t think he will sign with the habs” If he does he is stupid

39. krob1000 says:

1. Kovy
    2. pleks
    3. Markov
    4. Hamrlik
    5. Komi
    6. Andrei K
    7. Streit

40. the real vinnydj says:

Agree for the most part.

Huet said himself that his name is to be pronounced as HUGH-WET and he isn’t to sure why people started saying HUGH-EH but it kind of just stuck around. Jim Hughson spoke of this during our beautiful game vs The Rangers where we blew our 3-0 lead.

41. Pat8987 says:

I meant to take over for the year and go far into the playoffs like WARD did vs. mtl…..

Price will be way better than Ward…

By the way Ward is an amazing goalie playing on average team….

42. Exit716 says:

Ryder was told to play better defensively. He’s struggling with that.
    I assume you wanted him locked up last summer at millions over multiple years.
    Maybe he’s peaked and those three years were as good as it’s going to get for Mikey.

43. Habs_008 says:

I would go Top 5 and say.

1. Kovy
    2. Komi
    3. Pleks
    4. Hammer
    5. Streit/Markov tie

44. Exit716 says:

Ward was named by McKenzie as Canada’s third netminder for the 2010 Olympics.

45. Erik says:

headline sport? what is that do you mean the score channeL? I remember when they first came out they were called that I find it found how you mentioned that name.

46. KerryPrice says:

this is getting ridiculous!! Ryder out again and Latendresse still in? I dont understand why this slow fat kid never once gets his ass parked in the press box!! Its really starting to annoy me. I cant believe how he plays day after day while doing nothing. not scoring , not hitting…. nothing!! People say he is the next John Leclair, ha ha ha ha, what a joke. Even John Leclair in his prime would suck in the new NHL. So why the hell are we holding our breath for this big lug to turn into him? Bet if ryder was from la belle province and not le newfy ville he would not be treated this way. it would be red carpet treatment just like latendresse gets. its pathetic and making me vomit. other that that go habs go

47. Cable Guy says:

Top 3 players this year so far? Agree or disagree?

1. Kovy
    2. Streit
    3. Pleks

48. Cable Guy says:

I think Halak has the potential to be better that both Huet and Price.

49. the_vipah says:

“Price – Our savior, HE WILL TAKE OVER FOR PLAYOFFS!!, (Cam Ward like)”

I hope not. Cam Ward is an average goalie at best that got hot/lucky for 2 months of his life. Think Jim Carey.

His career Sv% is .895 (brutal) and he is barely at .900 this year.

Cam Ward could only be considered a quality goalie by those who don’t watch much hockey, or only get their information from the highlight packs on TSN/Sportsnet/Headline Sport.

Lets not compare our guy to that clown. Ward will be lucky to still have a starting job in the next 2-3 years.

50. Shiloh says:

So Ryder sits and LaSlowesse suits up once again??????

51. Pat8987 says:

Montreal’s in a nut shell

Begin ——— good 12th 13th forward
    Higgins ——- 1st line potential, yet shares so many qualities of a perfect 3rd liner
    Koivu ——— Once a frachinse centre turned into dust
    A. Kosititsyn ——-Extreme potential, exiciting to watch our future 30-40 goal scorer
    S. Kosititsyn ——-Our future……..and he has a tuff side (kinda)
    Kostopoulos ——-Should be in the line up every game as 4th liner
    Kovalev——– SUPERSTAR, leading by example
    Lapierre ——- potentially a great 3rd line centre, yet not ready…
    Latendresse —A future PWF on top 2 lines, yet completely useless NOW on 3 &4th lines
    Plekanec—–Greatness awaits him………Good two way player
    Ryder —– perfect candidate to blame…..gone before Feb 26
    Smolinski —perfect fit for 3rd line centre, if given the RIGHT wingers until then. Useless
    Bouillion —- small man big game perfect 6th defense
    Brisebois —– Perfect teacher for our young D on how not to play..
    Dandenault –caught in a bad situation. Perfect 5th, 6th defense on another team let him go
    Gorges — Smart stick, eventually a perfect 5th defense
    Hamrilik — Solid!!! If only we had two HAMMERS
    Komisarek —- Possible candidate for Norris trophy in a few years…Sign him long term
    Markov — poweplay quarterback
    Streit —- this guy also needs to get signed to a 4 year 10 million prob….

Huet —I said this from day 1 trade him now! not capable of playing more than 50 games
    Price – Our savior, HE WILL TAKE OVER FOR PLAYOFFS!!, (Cam Ward like)

Carbs = definition of chronically impatient
    Bob = silent genius

52. calvee123 says:

Well I wish I had some optimisum, but I don’t feel very good about the team tonight or for the next few games. I watched Hammer play and noticed how he has played and contributed to the defence by getting that puck out of our end. Never thought much about it, and just took it for granted he would be there to do it time and time again. Now he is not on the starting line up and we hurt…..

As far as the goaltending, it seems decent. Huet made some excellent saves last night. I think the skaters let the team down. I figure they were too hung over…. I hate the way Chris Cutbert called Huet name. Saying Hueet, not Heuaah. I watched the game up till the 3rd tampa goal and shut it off. I thought it was over then so went to go play my own hockey.

I guess as far as slumps go, I think all teams go through them. I think if they get over this one in a few days, they will be o.k. for a play off position.

As far as the rest…….. I just am not going to watch tonight because it seems like the past few times I have watched them, they lost. I am hoping this will help them.

53. the_vipah says:

Sigh Ryder scratched yet again.

I wonder how many times Cheechoo was scratched when he only had 5 goals still 10-12 games ago.

I wonder how many times Patrick Marleau has been scratched this year with his 10 goals and -21 +/-

Ryder is a shooter, he is not a playmaker, he is not a grinder, he needs to be played to his strengths. Koivu has zero puck control ability this year, and thus can never seem to get the puck to his linemates. If we have no one to set him up with a shot then he becomes useless. On the other hand he has transformed into a better defensive player this year, and perhaps that is what has screwed him over in terms of production, I’ve also seen him take the body and play with a reasonably consistant effort. Personally I feel that with a more productive center (Koivu has been pretty ordinary this year), Ryder could easily be at 25-30 again.

This is probably the one thing that annoys me the most about Carbo. Ryder will never get better with this treatment. With that said. Why the HELL is he still on this team? This is classic disrespect to a guy who’s produced for us in the past and done very little in the way of complaining (that i’ve heard).

Time to take care of this problem. Play the guy ever night no matter what ala Cheechoo and Marleau or f’in trade him. Why the hell would anyone want to play here when they see this sorta crap?

54. Ed says:

Kostopoulos is back in tonight, and Ryder is out. If Ryder’s stats over his last 5 games were as bad as Kostopoulos’s, there is no way that he would ever, ever see the ice again. Carbonneau just does not have any confidence in Ryder, for whatever reason. Kostopoulos has zero points, and is -7 over his last 5 games. Imagine if Ryder ever had a streak like that! This is the 9th time he has been scratched. Does anyone know how often the other players have been a healthy scratch?

55. Klondike Habs Fan says:

I cant believe the way Ryder is treated. This is nuts, he was clearly better in many facets last night than his linemates. Put Ryder with some decent linemates and he will get back to his form.

56. planet habs says:

So does anyone know if Hamrlik is playing tonight?
    Please tell me Brisecrap isn’t playing!

57. grimmreaper says:

Agreed. Last year, we were ready to run Kovy out of town. This year, he cannot do no wrong. I think Ryder needs an energtic center. Plekanec. I think Koivu lost a step but is still a good 2nd line center.

58. HAB-PROFESSOR says:

exactly…when you juggle, they all become 4th lines….just like LAFLEUR said.
    ———
    1. BREEZE MUST NOT SEE THE ICE AGAIN
    1. Thank GOD we have Alex Kovalev…..at his PRIME
    2. The BELL CENTRE should be rebuilt to sit 80,000 fans
    3. Your’re not a Hab fan till you watch & UNDERSTAND “The Rocket”
    4. We will win the CUP in 2009

59. HAB-PROFESSOR says:

you see we’ve become de-sensitized to CARBS juggling…now we just accept it.
    ———
    1. BREEZE MUST NOT SEE THE ICE AGAIN
    1. Thank GOD we have Alex Kovalev…..at his PRIME
    2. The BELL CENTRE should be rebuilt to sit 80,000 fans
    3. Your’re not a Hab fan till you watch & UNDERSTAND “The Rocket”
    4. We will win the CUP in 2009

60. Klondike Habs Fan says:

I kind of think that Halak figures prominently in the plans, though not apparent right now. I believe Gainey is giving Price all the backup work this year(obviously) while letting Halak fully develop in teh minors. Next year, BG intends to start the year with Halak adn Price as the duo. I beleive Bob will ride Huet as far as we can go this year, then thank him adnd let him pack.

Halak has likely been told this, which is why he is not screaming about his treatment.

I loved Halak last year and he is a gaolie that can take us deep next year.

61. JB says:

More line changes – crazy – again the whipping boy is Ryder. Telling that we haven’t seen Carbos name up for coach of the year, when this team has played much better than everyone thought.
    My belief is team (the players) are exceeding in spite of this pitiful line shuffling. Other than the Hammer flu and the broken thumb for o’byrne we’ve had no “injuries” to speak of – would be interesting to see a stat on consecutive games played with the same lineup or even line combo’s.

62. Naila Jinnah says:

Looking forward to the KKH line.

63. the real vinnydj says:

Remember the game against the leafs where McCabe assisted on Komisareks Overtime winner? We shouldn’t have won that game…..Price won it for us.

64. Cable Guy says:

how does christobal deserve better? He’s played like crap lately. Halak deserves better.

65. ClaytonM says:

I’ve noticed one thing this season. Neither Huet or Price have stolen a game for their team all season. They’ve played steady and have only had a couple of stinkers, but even when they get a shutout (pick one, there were only 2) it was due to their D. Here’s hoping they’re saving them for the playoff.

66. skoehn says:

Let the goalie juggling begin and the losses continue… cristobal you deserve better……

67. sidhu says:

Like others, I don’t agree with the decision to sit Ryder – he was competing last night, was skating hard, and was trying to throw his weight around.

This reminds me of the Samsonov situation last year – no matter how other forwards produce around him, Samsonov was going to be the one to sit. The tendency to scapegoat a player is troubling to me.

Who is it going to be next year?? Why would a free agent want to potentially go through the same frustrating and embarrassing treatment?

68. JF says:

I wish Carbo would leave Ryder with Higgins and Koivu. No line can get any chemistry going if it is constantly juggled.

69. krob1000 says:

seriously??where did you get that from???

70. Richard B says:

Ryder played better than Higgins and Koivu,
    he made some good defensive plays and was hitting bodies.
    Don’t understand why he is a constant target.

Carbo can’t make up his mind…after all the great play of the russian line over the last few weeks, in the thrid period last night he even had that mixed up.

Oh well, looking fwd to tonights game.

71. Habs64 says:

Hammer out still!!

72. krob1000 says:

Hammer is a necessity….please tell me he is playing. Call in Nasa if we need to find a material that won’t give him a rash…he is that important.

73. Cable Guy says:

What about Hammer?

74. HAB-PROFESSOR says:

GOOD for Price.
    Disagree on RYDER.

we are going over and over the fact that SMOKE/BREEZE are detrimental to the teams play…

ANY NEWS THAT DOESN’T ADDRESS THOSE TWO is NOT GOOD NEWS.

take the blinders off Carb.
    ———
    1. BREEZE MUST NOT SEE THE ICE AGAIN
    1. Thank GOD we have Alex Kovalev…..at his PRIME
    2. The BELL CENTRE should be rebuilt to sit 80,000 fans
    3. Your’re not a Hab fan till you watch & UNDERSTAND “The Rocket”
    4. We will win the CUP in 2009

75. wd40 says:

This is going to be interesting to watch. I thought about what sort of chemistry might exist with Sergei flanking Koivu and Higgins a few weeks back.

Here’s a nutty prediction for you… I don’t think we’ll see Ryder in a Habs uniform again.

76. grimmreaper says:

I think that the Kostitsyn brother play extremely well together. They have a “radar” for each other. I would try one period with the brothers and captain K. Higgins with Kovy and Plekanec.

At this point, nothing is working, right?

77. nightmare_49 says:

If we don’t get anybody for Ryder (draft choice) we have two left wingers who have played quiet a bit of RW in their career but i hope it doesn’t come to that. If we get a player whoever he may be must be told right away that he is behind Lats in the depth chart no matter how good he plays in the eyes of Carbo.

78. nick says:

Harmlik back in the line up yet?

79. wd40 says:

Good Point.. that’s the news we need to hear.

80. the real vinnydj says:

I didn’t think Ryder played that bad yesterday but oh well, something is in the works for him and maybe he played yesterday because Waddell made arrangements to make that happen. I really think this recent slide has shown us just how much Hamrlik means to us, he hardly ever gets mentioned and I think he deserves more credit then he gets. Hopefully Price can have a decent game, it seems to me that he has trouble stopping those shots from between the hash marks and the blue line. Whats with Saku? I love the guy but his whole game is brutal right now, and we definitely need some muscle out there to protect our guys. Kovalev took a beating last night and that should not be the case.

Habs 5 Panthers 2

81. RiverviewCanadien says:

I believe Higgins could do it…

82. wd40 says:

i agree .. very little is working, so yeah, sure.

83. Exit716 says:

I was thinking the same thing. The other six guys can just rotate in and out like a beer league team…

84. grimmreaper says:

For the “D”, that is another story. What the hell is brokenwood still playing? Sit him out, he is just an insurance policy. Streit, my opinion, is physically tired from playing forward, playing powerplay, etc. I think he is at his best on defence. Dandenault, well, if he does not get traded away, he is good on the fourth line.

85. krob1000 says:

Anyone got any official word on Hamrlik yet???

86. Scotty90 says:

nothing on RDS… maybe team 990? is Marinaro on this site?

87. Scotty90 says:

Hammer has proven how important he is to the Habs… man, i hope the others bring their AAA game to the show tonight(for a full 60)!

88. Hoegarden says:

Hammer is definitely Bob’s best UFA signing since he’s in office.

89. planet habs says:

Wonder how Kovalev’s lip is doing today? does he still have a fat lip?
    Hamrlik in tonight?

90. Chuck says:

What I love about Kovy is that he gives as good as he gets. I love that “don’t mess with me” attitude… and it looks like it’s rubbing off on K2.

______________________________________
    “All bow down before the Komisaurus Rex!”

91. RiverviewCanadien says:

I like Ryder and I know everyone has been hard on Ryder, but I think he needs a motivator/mentor to play with for awhile. Change his position and stick him on LW (tried everything else). And have CH21 play center.

I would like to see Carbo try this,

AK46-TP14-MS32
    MR73-SK11-AK27
    SK74-CH21-TK06
    SB22-BS20-GL84

JG26-AM79
    RH44-MK08
    MD25-FB51

Sorry RC, but it’s all over for Ryder in Montreal. In less then two weeks Ryder will be renting a truck to ryde off into the sunset. Know what? Right now, we have nobody to take his place. It’s a lose-lose situation.

The Original 24 Cups

93. nightmare_49 says:

The center position is for a playmaker.

94. planet habs says:

at least we’re ahead of the leafs.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DX-9TirBD0I

95. Les-Habitants says:

I don’t know what’s wrong with the Kid line and the 4th line…they were doing pretty decently before, but the past couple games when we needed them to shutdown the opposing lines, or at least keep them somewhat contained, they’ve failed.