Price in goal vs. Sabres

HIOplaceholder10

Canadiens goaltender Carey Price is confirmed in goal tonight vs. the Buffalo Sabres. This after Price left his team’s morning skate in Brossard early, seemingly favouring his right knee.

A whole lot of clinic patients on the ice this morning: Tomas Plekanec, Jeff Halpern, Mathieu Darche and Brett Sopel all skated, all said to be day-to-day. There might be a few game-time decisions this evening, but don’t bet on any of the four being in the lineup.

And defencemen Andrei Markov and Jaroslav Spacek skated a little on their own, first reported by our friends at CKAC Sports. Markov isn’t expected to be back in action this season, having undergone ACL surgery, though Spacek is targeting a return for the playoffs.

1. jbroderi says:

What do you think the chance are of dumping boring JM next year and maybe getting a guy like Don Cherry. He has a wealth of hockey knowledge, and would really bring an edge back to the Habs. I’m sure if we get rid of the PG and BG side show, we can bring in a proven veteran like Milbury for GM too. He could really shape up our roster in a year or so.

I think Healy would teach Price some solid technique, as he is so knowledgable about the position and the game in general.

Too Far??

“I’ll take potent potables for 500, Alex” JB

• ShangaDoo says:

you soooo want to be in the running for most thumbs down!
      I like your approach..:)

“They say you can’t buy experience,and it’s really true.” -Carey Price

• emann_222 says:

Have you lost your mind? Don Cherry?

He’s a joke in need of a muzzle. We also don’t have the type of team that could play a “Cherry System”. We’re not big enough, and more-so, we aren’t dirty enough. And Milbury? How many more Hab hating Bruin loving people would you place in our organization?

I haven’t been the biggest fan of JM and his system, but I will say this. He took us deep last year, and we’ve got an improved regular season record this year. And I don’t really have issues with PG either.

Let’s see our run to the Cup this year before making any crazy decisions.

Visit me at http://www.bleedbleublancrouge.wordpress.com and http://www.thehockeywriters.com

• aroma54 says:

Clearly many of you are missing the joke. No way jbroderi is being serious here. So what’s with all the thumb down?

2. Britton says:

You know what? I don’t care if Pleks is hurt. He needs to be playing. Center is not out strong spot, and if he’s just got a strained groin or something then he should be out there. We need points. Not like the leafs, THEIR character guys step it up and give ‘er EVERY GAME and use their TRUCULENCE and PUGNACITY to play through injury, which is why THEY are going to make the playoffs! Just like Gorges did! Maybe if we don’t have the right guys and we wont for a while we should drop down the standings and actually pick somebody good? Subban’s OK, but he’s a turnover machine, we need somebody with heart like Kadri.

EDIT: You wanna know what I just realized? All of you who are thumbs downing my comment are close minded and wrong who call people trolls but really are just blind to the truth! You can NOT argue with facts! These are facts, because it is logical, and logically my opinions are logically facts!! ‘Nuff said!!

3. RGM says:

Because I’m bored at work, I’ve taken a look at how the Habs can overtake the Bruins. It doesn’t have to be the exact games, but you get the idea. I’m just sorta spit-balling possible outcomes based on records and such.

Boston
    Home: NJ (L), MTL (L), NYR (W), CHI (L), TOR (W), ATL (W), NYI (W), OTT (W)
    Road: PHI (L), NYR (W), NJ (L)
    Record: 6-5

Montreal
    Home: BUF (W), WAS (L), ATL (W), CHI (W)
    Road: BOS (W), CAR (W), NJ (L), OTT (W), TOR (W)
    Record: 7-2

It may be somewhat wishful thinking to expect a 7-2 finish for our boys but so long as they win one more than the B’s do the rest of the way, we win. Heck, that W I gave the B’s for the road game in NY is by no stretch a given.

Carey Price is All Hart! http://on.fb.me/CP31Hart

4. sag says:

ok, I give up. Can someone help a ludite out? Ive linked my pic to the email I registered with. Cant see anywhere in the profile edit to add a pic. Being a silhouette is so empty!

5. Jay R says:

It would be nice if Markov was ready later in the playoff and we didn’t require his services – to allow him more time to fully heal and recover. No need to rush him back like last time.

Jay.

25 is a nice round number…waiting patiently

• AliHaba says:

Funny thing. I’ve been saying for a while now that the rumors should soon be out about Markov returning for the play-offs and now here they are.
      So how long does it normally take for recovery from his type of surgery? He went under the knife in early November so he’ll soon have five months in. Anyone want to take this a step further?

So far punkster is in the lead with 26 thumbs down on one post.

7. Jdub1985 says:

What would be really slick is if we never had to refresh the page … comments just updated automatically.

8. aversglay says:

With Kovalchuk playing for us tonight we might just end up in third.

9. aparke says:

Why even tell us that Markov is skating? habsinsideout.com would never have teased us like this.

10. Jdub1985 says:

Just a curiosity … Is anyone else seeing these SoCal ads?

First Anaheim Ducks packages, now Pepperdine University admissions.

Do they cater to the user?
    I live in LA and went to Pepperdine for a couple of years.

11. sag says:

I am surprised there was any mention of Markov skating. I can’t imagine the odds are good for a comeback this year

12. ZepFan2 says:

What are the odds Tony breaks the thumbs down record?

Will they hit triple digits, and is that even possible?

————————————————————————

Welcome to the newer NHL: The National Head-shots League.

13. Robert L says:

Any bets on one of the four day to dayers (Pleks, Darche, Sopel or Halpern) making it back for tonight?

If 14 could play a limited role maybe!

• Bryan says:

As someone mentioned below, I think it’s probably a good thing Pleky is getting some rest. The last two seasons he’s burned out pretty badly in the latter half of the season. If him sitting 1-2 games extra keeps him healthy and fresh for the playoffs, then all the better for us.

_______________________________

The Habs are making me slightly less bi-polar.

14. savethepuck says:

Can anyone give me instructions how to re submit my avatar. I can’t find it anywhere in edit profile etc…

15. ooder says:

thanks for the thumsb and down feature guys!
    also, I guess Price must have just tweeked his knee a little and didn’t want to push it in practice… im pretty sure he’ll be fine
    ——————
    GWG = game winning gionta!

16. shiram says:

You would not have thought it last season, but right now the Habs have scored more goals than the Caps, and the Caps have allowed less goals than the Habs.

17. CBrady12 says:

Really starting to like the new site. After being used to the same layout for over three years, it took some getting used to but I’m really impressed with the work done so far!! Working in IT I know how difficult it can be to create and manage a good website and I am very impressed with the transition..Keep it up guys!

GO HABS GO!!!

18. Bugs says:

Say, does Cammy still play here or what? Be nice to see him get something goin tonight.

Chillin like MacMillan, potty-boy goes by the moniker L. Bugs Potter, esq.

19. habsfan0 says:

Does this revamped website deserve a thumbs up or a thumbs down?

20. volcano62 says:

Why are they playin’ Price if he is not 100%? Let the kid rest before the playoffs. Auld is a great back up.

• shiram says:

Obviously the coaches and medical staff have better information pertaining to Price’s health, and so you have to trust in their judgement. Also the game is very important, and could land us in the first position in our division, so starting our best goalie does make sense.

21. Everlasting1 says:

I hate trolls.

——————————————————————-
    Elohim:”Let us make an Adam in our image and after our likeness.” – Genesis 1:26

“We don’t see things as they are, but as we are.” – Anais Nin

22. Christos Pendovlov says:

Markov back for Round 2 against Philly.

23. punkster says:

I’d be interested in what people think about the thumbs up/down feature. Personally I never thought it was of much value on other sites since it is used so indiscriminately and I don’t think I’ve ever seen a site summarize the thumb responses.

Now if HI/O were to take the time to post some relevant statement or opinion about an issue of the day and then show the results of the thumbs maybe we’d have something. As long as there’s only one vote per customer. Not like an AllStar ballot.
    ***Subbang Baby!!!***

• Bugs says:

Thing is, folks aren’t votin whether they like or dislike your statement or not; they’re votin whether they like YOU or not.
      They’ve had the same feature on tampabay.com forever and I can go back there right now and write “Go Bolts Go! Jebus loves you!”, wait 10 minutes, come back, and boom, one like (if I’m lucky and a newbie there doesn’t know me) to 12 dislikes.
      And it ain’t got nuthin to do with Jebus, knowumsayin?

Chillin like MacMillan, potty-boy goes by the moniker L. Bugs Potter, esq.

• HardHabits says:

I can’t believe you’re winning at losing.

Tankity Tank Tankerous Tanky Tanker.

• Chuck says:

I think that it would be cool if you could hover your cursor over the thumbs up/down to see who was agreeing/disagreeing with you. Could make for some more interesting nights on here… :)

By the way P-Man, I don’t know if you saw it on the other thread, but I’d definitely be in for a playoff game/mini summit with you guys.

24. I_SAY_FIGHT says:

Instead of a Tumbs Up/ Down button (which might help with determining if i’ve read a post) i would rather the “new” pic to determine if i’ve read a post. yes?

———–
    ”Playing goal is like being shot at.” – Jacques Plante

25. christophor says:

My avatar foretold of this new format. If “Habs” can be copyrighted, I copyright the Thumbs Up (2011).

This thumbs thing is lame. I am only able to give 3 thumbs (either up or down) per post.

27. Habitoba says:

Hey, anybody know if there was any audio from last sunday’s game?

28. namgel says:

Testing Avatar …. GO HABS GO !!

29. Robert L says:

This thumbs feature will get really interesting on the day when one of us gets out the wrong side of the bed, says something specifically nasty, and immediately gets “placed” by Boone, in an equally dark mood.

It’s cute that the thumbs come in “stop and go” colours. For losing streaks we might all need amber caution lights!

30. There is no way in the nether-region that if Markov was even considering coming back to the playoffs, that anyone involved with the Canadiens organization would say anything about it. If they did, every. Single. Person. invested in this team would start frothing at the mouth and it’d be all they’d be asked about until he DID come back.

He’s comin’ back.

31. StevieRay says:

Sorry to be a pest ,.. but I now have my old avatar picture on teh Gravatar site ..but can’t seem to get it onto the “new” HIO ….

32. habs365 says:

Parity is the key word in the NHL today….it’s a fine line between winning and losing….if you think you can win the Stanley Cup….you had better think PARITY every game.

33. Everlasting1 says:

Um…beer.

——————————————————————-

“We don’t see things as they are, but as we are.” – Anais Nin

• Everlasting1 says:

Most prefer Kool-Aid?

——————————————————————-

“We don’t see things as they are, but as we are.” – Anais Nin

• HardHabits says:

Most prefer comments that with insight not comments that incite.

• Everlasting1 says:

I’m conducting a psyche test. I’ll let you know of my findings. Results thus far are not encouraging.

——————————————————————-

“We don’t see things as they are, but as we are.” – Anais Nin

• HardHabits says:

Sounds like you’re manipulating the results to achieve a desired end. There’s room for you yet in society. Then again, lab rats have a purpose too.

• Everlasting1 says:

Spiked Kool-Aid?

——————————————————————-

“We don’t see things as they are, but as we are.” – Anais Nin

34. P St. Pierre says:

Is it just me, or is Boone taking longer than usual with his pregame blog? I keep expecting to see some humorous tidbit of information, but nothing yet.

35. icemachine says:

Really hope they give Price time off should he need it. No point in forcing him into aggravating an injury. I’d rather see him take the night off against the BuffaSlugs than to have to play Auld against Boston and more

Its time to switch to whiskey, we’ve been drinkin’ beer all night

36. lavie says:

I would bet on Auld tonight.

37. smiler2729 says:

Who’s this Andrei Markov they write of??

*Perfectly content as a HABS I/O member for 3 years 16 weeks… now forced here, grrrrrrr.

38. christophor says:

I don’t buy this goalie fatigue crap. Hammer can play 82 games a year, 30 of them back-to-back, but Price can’t. Right.

• HardHabits says:

Does Hammer play 60 minutes a game? This isn’t soccer.

• christophor says:

Does a goalie minute = a skater minute?

I just think that any time there’s a problem, everyone is always going to cry “fatigue”. I’m not calling for Price to play 82 games, just for people like you to stop blaming every goal he lets in and every headache he gets on fatigue.

• ZepFan2 says:

Keep it up and I’ll give you a thumbs down to break your SO streak.
        :razz:

Edit: someone beat me to it.

————————————————————————

Welcome to the newer NHL: The National Head-shots League.

• christophor says:

While you’re at it, help me get the thumbs down record. I need a couple more pops; Bugs is beating me below. He wins everything and I’ve had just about enough of it.

• ZepFan2 says:

lmao

————————————————————————

Welcome to the newer NHL: The National Head-shots League.

• HalifaxHabs says:

Wow, really??

If what you are saying had any validity at all, don’t you think teams with franchise goalies would play their goalies 82 games/yr?

Do you notice that Price has played almost 10 more games than any other goalie in the entire NHL this year?

Physical fatigue is a real problem for high performance athletes, and if you think being a goalie in the NHL isn’t a high performance position, then well, this discussion is a waste of time.

• christophor says:

Thanks, Hal. Don’t read too much into the 82 games thingy. Just taking the point to the extreme and I got my beloved thumbs down record for it. I do think goalies need rest, but people here have no idea how Price hurt his knee and they’re already saying it’s because of fatigue. “Hold them horses”, I say. If you play a bunch of games in a row, you’re bound to stink it up in one of them, but people will always think “fatigue”. Anyways, if a 90 second shift for Hammer is the same as 90 seconds for Price, goalies would need a line change.

39. Bugs says:

What??? You mean he ain’t gettin the leg amputated? That we all got carried away for nuthin again?
    I thought fersure he was DEAD when I heard he limped off the ice at practice, so this is REALLY good news to me.

Chillin like MacMillan, potty-boy goes by the moniker L. Bugs Potter, esq.

40. rocketsglare says:

Big game tonight. A Habs win and a Boston loss puts the team in 1st place in the NE Division. How about that for a patchwork team of kids and aging veterans. Have to tip your hat to this team for what they have been able to achieve so far this season. A testament to their spirit and character to overcome the worst and achieve the best.

41. Mattyleg says:

So hold on, hold on…
    Lots of conflicting information.
    Has Cooke received 10 games and 1st round of playoffs, or is that to be determined today?
    Some people are talking like that’s what it should be, while others are saying it’s a done deal.
    I’m all confuse.

—Hope Springs Eternal—

42. tdrmoss84 says:

perhaps just in case, JM should sit 31 in favor of 35? just a thought and a sigh of relief…

43. clever.alias says:

Once Halpern, Sopel, Plekanec, Darche and Spacek return, I believe that we can beat anyone once the playoff starts. Now it’s just a matter of getting healthy come playoff time and for the boys on the ice to keep playing the right way. We’ll be alright!

44. If Price IS indeed OK to GO tonight, MAJOR BULLET DODGED

45. geo_habsgo says:

Does the new rating system mean everyone is going start writing “thumbs up if…” posts now?

46. clever.alias says:

Once Halpern, Sopel, Plekanec, Darche and Spacek return, I believe that we can beat anyone once the playoff starts. Now it’s just a matter of getting healthy come playoff time and for the boys on the ice to keep w

47. Hobie Hansen says:

By no means am I trying to stereotype but every time one of these injury reports comes from one of the French media outlets I really question it.
    Last one I remember was their report that Wisniewski was out for six weeks and he was in the lineup the next night….
    I take all reports from the French media with a grain of salt…

• Corporate says:

Well he could have been out for 6 weeks. In the end the injury wasn’t as bad as firdt thought cause there was no fracture and the eye was fine. if I remember correctly, they said he MIGHT be out for 6 weeks. So, the possibility was there.

• savethepuck says:

I doubt, whether reported or not, that there was no fracture. Why 5 weeks later, with stitches out and the gash visibly healed, is he still wearing a cage? I am sure the injury was much more serious than just the visible cut.

• Mattyleg says:

…but the English media are fine, right? Don Cherry’s always spot-on? Marinaro is dead on the money every time?

I see.

—Hope Springs Eternal—

• wd40 says:

I don’t know if you’re including Francois Gagnon and/or Renaud Lavoie with your broad stroke, but in my opinion, these are are stand-up guys… if that’s what they tweeted, it’s because that’s what they saw…

48. jimmy shaker says:

Was at the almost pittsburgh collapse yesterday at the Joe, (only reason was because the tickets were free and they were 4th row behind the net) and man oh man did Bertuzzi, Modano and Holmstrom impress me. I know they’re all old, but at bargain prices these guys would be great in a habs jersey. Oh and I despise Letang, he must be roommates with Cooke.

Shaker

• Hobie Hansen says:

Did the Wings come back in that game, wow. Was watching and saw the Pens up to a 4-0 lead at one point before turning to the Dog Whisperer lol…damn girlfriend not allowing hockey 24/7 anymore…

• jimmy shaker says:

For a game I really didn’t care about too much, it was an exciting one. The wings came back after being down 4-0 and actually if Johnson didn’t make an amazing cross crease glove save, the pens should’ve lost 5-4. I was hoping for a wings win so the boys could gain ground on the teams in front of them but it was for not. Also Cleary would look good in a habs uni, hell most of the wing team would look good in a habs uni.

Shaker

• Mattyleg says:

I like Letang. He’s the kind of player you’d want on your team. Hard worker, skilled, gritty.
      He’s solar-systems away from Cooke.

—Hope Springs Eternal—

• jimmy shaker says:

Not at last night’s game, he was cookesque to say the least. He does have the skill and tools yes, but maybe I just hate him because of his cockiness and his attitude he and fleury were showing last time they came to habtown!

Shaker

• filincal says:

I always had a feeling Modano would come here; having the Gainey connection. It would have been interesting to see what he could have done on this team.

I BLEED BLEU BLANC ET ROUGE!!!

49. Everlasting1 says:

Let the games begin for the thumb-happy crowd.

——————————————————————-

“We don’t see things as they are, but as we are.” – Anais Nin

50. wd40 says:

Habs better be prepared. We should see a lot of urgency from the Sabres tonight.

51. shiram says:

Sopel was sakting, but not ready for tonight.
    Markov and Spacek took a light skate as well.

Price favoring a knee but reported as starting tonight.

52. smiler2729 says:

I’ll play if Price wants to take a day off.

53. DarthWade says:

I think we may need to prepare ourselves for an early exit in the playoffs. Considering all our injuries and if Price is messed up it may happen that way. If it does, I don’t think we should be too upset because next season we’ll have a hell of a team – everyone should be healthy, etc.

Of course, this being the Habs, who knows what will happen. Wouldn’t it be freaky if Price was done for a few weeks (please God no) and Auld took over and he managed to actually pull a Halak and get us to the Conference Finals? Then Price comes back healthy and rested and takes us all the way to the Cup.

(I’m a dreamer, what can I say?)

I would play Auld tonight just to be on the safe side and try Price on Thursday if he’s ok to go.

54. Propwash says:

FFS, can’t this team catch a freakin’ break?

55. Bryan says:

Price is net tonight as per Lavoie. Whew.

_______________________________

The Habs are making me slightly less bi-polar.

56. Corporate says:

Just confirmed by RDS, PRICE IN NETS TONIGHT!!!!

Play offs start tonight.!
    Well folks, we are in the play offs starting tonight, every point is like gold. And the players are responding under great coaching. ( (I still have a hard time saying that for some reason ) but what a masterful job putting this damaged puzzle together.

Yes we have owned two floors of the Montreal General Hospital for our Hab’s war vets this year. But what a silver lining for the whole organisation. First off the coaches have had a very significant look at the total farm to evaluate under fire, who will fit and where come play offs as well as next training camp.

The players from Hamilton have had an excellent opportunity to show case their wares. The chemistry and bonding throughout the two clubs (Hamilton and the Habs) here is very evident on the ice.

I thought we would be in tough with one injury after another all year. But not the case, under Martin and Cunnyworths tutelage and Gainey and Gauthier’s management, we now have one of the best run professional sports organisations in the world again.

I believe we will be playing in the conference finals this year. It won’t be pretty, every game will be by one goal all the way through, the J.Martin way.!

We will play Boston in the first round, only thing to be decided is, home ice. We will take them in 6 games. They will try to play as physical as they can, but our speed and defensive style will be very intimidating.

But like I said, this and every game forward is a play off game. We will peak at the right time of year again, no matter who wears the jersey on any given night.

We won’t win them all, but we will be standing in June.
    ENJOY !

• Corporate says:

Well I like your optimism Ian… It is quite refreshing. but…. We have won nothing yet. we must first finish the season and then thin one round at a time. To be honest, I truly think we will run out of gas. Our aging defenseman can’t take playing 30 minutes a match. in addition we have a lot of rookies that have never played an NHL playoff game and they will be learning. But they might not hve what it takes to win in an NHL playoff.

• Ian Cobb says:

We will have a few surprises step onto the ice come the play offs. The wounded are getting better my friend. What would you say if Markov played the last two games of the year ? or anyone of our other injured. You never know my friend.

• Corporate says:

Well for one… Markov and Gorges are not coming back.

Potential to come back: Plekanec, Halpern, Spacek, Darche.

I know what you are saying btu we have not been lucky with injuries this year. So, if the guys are tired they will get injured more. it is just normal. I don’t care if they are Universal Soldiers, they still have weaknesses an dthe schedule is beyond gruelling.

• Ian Cobb says:

True dat, but we have a ton of young talent that knows how to play J.Martin’s style. The young do not get hurt like the old.

• Fred D says:

This is exactly why I am excited. We are doing very well with our young guys already. I also expect to see some of our injured guys back, if necessary to complete the run. I think. however, it will be very tough to come come back from an injury (long term) and just step onto the ice. They cannot be game ready after such a long layoff. Very interesting chess match J Martin has going!
          PS: MARKOV is skating today? HA HA I love it. Ian the fortune teller!

• habs365 says:

They’ll do alright IAN….no cup though….too soft and injury prone….a lot of that has to do with age.

• Fred D says:

Good Post Ian! I will see how I feel after we beat Buffalo and their money goalie tonight. That team is highly motivated with their new owner and great coach. This will be a hum dinger tonight!
      I watched Detroit come back last night.Pittsburg was lucky Neal got the shoot out goal. They played like our team from a couple of years ago ie… get a lead and sit back. Can’t sit back on those Detroit guys or they will own you!
      It is fun to stay current with the other teams we will have to beat in the playoffs and the pre game analysis we get here is great.

58. RGM says:

I believe the appropriate turn-of-phrase is: FML.

Carey Price is All Hart! http://on.fb.me/CP31Hart

I said it before. The team was over playing Price.

• chanchilla says:

agree and disagree, this happened during a skate remember.

• Corporate says:

May be …. On hte plus side, this will give him hte rest you say he should have. Same with Pleky. Pleky needed time off. It might have been an injury but it was may be a blessing in disguise.

• MikeL says:

The guy is 23 years old in phenomenal physical shape.

Getting mentally tired or even physically tired is one thing, but to link overplaying to an injury – especially an injury that can be tweaked at anytime like the knee – that’s a big stretch.

• HardHabits says:

Did the injury happen at practice or was it a further aggravation of a problem already in existence? We know teams are guarded about injuries so we may never know the truth.

As JJ says below it’s about “risk limits”. But it goes beyond that and I have stated it many a time:
        1) the team has a tendency to cheat with Price in nets
        2) JM has the team playing more defense and less offence with Price in nets
        3) Price needs to mentally and physically ready for the play-offs
        4) the possibility of injury increases with added playing time because of the potential for physical and mental fatigue

There is no doubt in my mind that Price is a phenomenal physical specimen. Nobody’s bullet proof.

• J.J. of Turku says:

Groin, knees and hips are in risklimits if a young guy plays almost the whole season. Calgary nearly wore Kiprusoff out, hope that isn’t going to happen to Price…

60. tdrmoss84 says:

Yikes…whats the O/U on the check backs for this website for the updates…?

61. Corporate says:

I had mentioned this before. There were 3 injuries that we couldn’t have.

1) Markov
    2) Pleky
    3) Price

All 3 are injured. I don’t care how good of a coach you are, you can’t miss your most important players and still win. I hate this. What did we do to piss off the hockey God’s.

62. soperman says:

OMG – is there any end to it? Hopefully it is minor. Big Bald Alex Auld is a great backup but I don’t have confidence in him every night.

63. Somewhere down the line, we peeved off some hockey gods.

We seriously need someone to step up and say March 22nd is the new April 1st.

64. secretdragonfly says:

Don’t worry, everyone – it’s all an elaborate plot to lull the Sabres into a false sense of security – at least, that’s what I’ll keep telling myself.

65. Petey says:

Here’s hoping it was just a stray puck that caused that and it’s something ice and heat can fix and nothing structural 0_o

Petey

66. zozotheclown says:

On the plus side…. nothing

67. wd40 says:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

68. I_SAY_FIGHT says:

Why am I not surprised? This Sucks.
    ———–
    ”Playing goal is like being shot at.” – Jacques Plante

69. Conman says:

That’s okay I’m sure Auld can win against Buffalo. They should rest Price like Washington is resting Ovie.

70. DearyLeary says:

Season from hell continues…

71. j2w4habs25 says:

OMG – is this a joke?? please find out asap HI/O

Carey Price #31

72. Tharsis says:

———————————-

Fate leads the willing, and drags along the reluctant.

73. wall2bay says:

NO F’CKIN WAY!!!

“I kind of feel sorry for players who never got a chance to be a Montreal Canadien” – Cammalleri

74. G-Man says:

Just what the Habs (can I still say that?) need. Another bleeping injury. Especially to Mr. Rock Solid of 2010/11.