Power outage changes practice plans

The lights went out at the Canadiens practice facility in Brossard this morning, forcing coach Jacques Martin to revise his plans. The players skated for about 15 minutes with the emergency lights and then headed for the gym. The lights did come on as the players were getting out of their uniforms but Martin decided to stick with the gym regimen.

1. kempie says:

Thank you Mr. Boone, thank you. Can you also “look after” Tony’s other 3 accounts as well? And while you’ve got your finger on the trigger, maybe that “Bret Michaels Xtrahabs” pain in the glutes as well?

2. kempie says:

I’m really really hoping it will be you, Bret Michaels.

3. fbkj says:

sweeeet ive stayed there… enjoy

msg though, is a terrible hockey venue

its worse than it looks on tv, but the creepy potvin sucks chant is endearing… kinda

4. mike g says:

Lol, no…

Staying at the Omni. 4 star hotel, very nice actually. Buddy of mine works at the Omni here in MTL, so he gets the room for dirt cheap in NY.

I think it’s regular price $350 or $400 US per night, but we get it for a song and dance.

“These head movies make my eyes rain” -Simple Jack

I got AK at under 64.5 pts, with Triple X and Tom Nickle.

5. mike g says:

Baught the tickets off Stub-Hub, always cheaper…

Habs tickets in the same level as the ones we purchased at MSG are 95$ plus taxes, plus service fee. They come out to about $110-115 per ticket.

“These head movies make my eyes rain” -Simple Jack

I got AK at under 64.5 pts, with Triple X and Tom Nickle.

6. LA Loyalist says:

Addendum: I thought I’d be more upset about nGomez wearing #11 but it’s not like you actually notice him.

“Now that Price is playing well, I can get back to my main job: bagging on the Smurf(tm)”

7. joeybarrie says:

Now that Im looking at how much tickets start at I am surprised at your post. The Habs tix start at $30 the NYR tix start at $50.

There may be other teams, but only ONE Club De Hockey…

8. fbkj says:

mike which hotel are you staying at, if its the hojos at penn i lol as i feel bad for you

9. joeybarrie says:

Not to be a nitpicker. But how much is parking at the hotel? How much is the subway should you be using it? I know its cheap. But still. Also I am curious what hotel you got for $90 in March. Sounds like you got a good deal.

However I am also thinking, not know how much Habs tickets are anymore… But isnt your $140 with $25 for both, and your NYR game each?

There may be other teams, but only ONE Club De Hockey…

10. SeriousFan09 says:

Another fun piece by JT Bourne, distractions for players are on the bench.

- I shall always remember Captain Koivu.

11. habaddict_andy says:

There is a good news and bad news about last.  The bad news, discovery of Canadiens weakness.  The good news, Martin Brodeur is Montreal’s weakness and there isn’t a lot of ‘em in the NHL.  In fact there is one in the NHL.

Scott Gomez to Montreal Media “You’re a pain in the neck, but you’re our pain in the neck.”

12. otter649 says:

The Hamilton Bulldogs are on The CBC this sunday (24) @ 1pm est playing The Oklahoma City Barons (Edmonton’s Farm Team)………

13. joeybarrie says:

15% unemployment, so more people to go to hockey games that don’t have to work in the morning…

There may be other teams, but only ONE Club De Hockey…

14. joeybarrie says:

Are you upset because yet another one of your accounts was deleted?

There may be other teams, but only ONE Club De Hockey…

15. habaddict_andy says:

No practice today?  Was there any at all?  Is pyatt still with Gomez and Gionta?

16. fbkj says:

do you have any self awareness as to how you come off?

17. LA Loyalist says:

Finally, introducing my new tagline (to be used as necessary)

“Meus team ludio ludius amo crap permaneo nox noctis”

(my team played like crap last night)

18. 123456 says:

i was in dallas a couple years ago on business and while not cheerleaders the ice girls were very easy on the eyes….not boone easy i mean rockstar supermodel easy. they swept up the ice on tv breaks.

secret mod

19. LA Loyalist says:

because we rarely beat New Jersey so what’s the point?

(just a theory)

20. fbkj says:

nothing wrong with a different point of view

however if thats how you categorize antoinete then i can only shrug

So did any of the great media covering the Habs ask any of Habs players why they didn’t bother showing up for the game lsat night?

22. HFX-HabFan says:

“Antoinette” (Tony) didn’t delete the account by their own accord, the mods gave them the boot.

23. fbkj says:

thats not the definition or purpose of a troll

24. Xtrahabsfan says:

Looks like Antoinette deleted the account…how nice the brainwashed have become on this blog and I wonder how many fans are leaving for having an opposing view point?….well done Borg,we are all one ! Who jumps first?