Plekanec on the ice

Thomas Plekanec, who skipped the morning skate in Buffalo today because he wasn’t feeling well, has rejoined his teammates for the pregame warmup and expects to play against the Sabres (7:30 p.m., RDS, TSN-A, CJAD Radio-800). Plekanec will be between Michael Cammalleri and rookie Lars Eller.

Andrei Kostitsyn, who normally plays right wing on the Plekanec line, will start on the left side with Scott Gomez and Brian Gionta in an attempt to jump-start that slumping line.

1. Bob_Sacamano says:

Hopefully Buffalo keeps playing like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdURaDah1PA

Well, Gomez probably would have passed the puck back to the blue line…

2. LA Loyalist says:

The Nomez watch – $7.5 million at work:

6.4 minutes 0 0 0 0 0 0 -1

And for everything else, there’s MasterCard(tm)

3. WarHero says:

Awesome!! Go Pleks :)

——
    Follow Anthony on: Twitter & Ottawa 67s Fan hub & HockeyBuzz

4. tony d says:

good news. Just hope he isn’t puking after the 1st, which is what I’ve been doing the last 2 games.

5. bolder says:

As soon as Eller makes a mistake, he’ll find himself on the fourth line or on the bench. That’s JM’s sytle with the youngsters trying to learn. But the vet’s are allowed to screw up steady with no reprecautions?

6. LA Loyalist says:

I think you mean “reperconcussions”  :)

come on Habs, drink some coffee between periods or something…

7. newbrunswick troy says:

I wish i was watching tonight with all the other HIO,ers at hurleys (love that little bar)

next year i for sure am going up!!!

8. habs365 says:

I agree with JM shaking the lines up, try and get something going, but I would have stuck with guys that has been known around the league can score. JM probably forgot more about hockey than I know, having said that I would have gone with.

Kostitsyn,  Plekanec,  Gionta   (all three can put the puck in the net Gionta may be having problems scoring right now maybe this move would bring him out of it. staying with Gomez can’t see it working)

Cammalleri,  Gomez, Halpern  (Gomez a Good playmaker and two that can score)

The other two lines do what ever you think will work for bonus goals…

9. habby state says:

I smell a shutout for Buffalo.

habs with zero offence.

10. otter649 says:

A new user name just over 24 hours old – I wonder who that may be……….

11. Psycho29 says:

Anybody sober enough to post from Hurley’s tonight????