Playoff race tightens

Darche

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW IN NUTSHELL: Saturday’s NHL Race for the Cup table with tiebreaker formula. Plus: who can clinch Saturday in the East, in the West, who can clinch tomorrow and who can finish where

Buffalo and Carolina won Friday night, pushing the Rangers to ninth.

If they win tonight at the ACC, the Canadiens finish sixth.

Darche nominated for Masterton.

• Pat Hickey on E.J. McGuire

• EEEEE-mail on competitive balance

• Arpon Basu on first-round possibilities

• Roy MacGregor on P.K. Subban

New faces for Leafs tonight

And for your pre-game viewing pleasure, a Carey Price mash-up:

1. Bash says:

Got two seats in Section 108 for game #3 and two seats in 220 for game #4!

And it looks like son and I we will get to Montreal!

Sorry guys…if anything changes i will offer them on this site right away.

“If all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.” (anon)

2. since1988 says:

Here’s hoping i can get tickets to Round 2

“I savour it every day, sometimes before practice I’m skating around and I’ll look at the logo on my jersey – I’m playing for the Canadiens!”
    – Mathieu Darche

3. Lee_D says:

When does the schedule come out? Monday?

4. badbalance says:

I guess I’m gonna have to risk it and buy game 6 ticks… I feel like I’m not gonna get a chance to pick tickets for a while..

╥————————-╥
    |Long live the system |
    ╨————————-╨

5. captaink4life says:

Two tickets to Game 3!!!!
    :D

You will always be a Canadien in my eyes, Saku

6. Lee_D says:

Got 2 tickets in 331 for the first home game! First EVER Habs playoff game :D STOOOOOOOOOKED

7. samTHEman says:

Ouch Nathan Horton spanked hard by Smith!! Yeah!!!

~Kiss my ass Lucic!!!!

8. Danno says:

Whatever you do, don’t refresh your screen in the waiting room for tix or you will lose your info and spot like I did.

________________________________________

“Hey Richard, two minutes for looking so good!”

9. habstrinifan says:

Who is Roy MacGregor! What a poor piece of writing on this last weekend of the regular season. Not one original thought. Seems he had nothing ready for his editor and just threw in the name P.K with some copy and paste ideas.

• sane hockey fan says:

Some hack obviously:
      Roy MacGregor was born in the small village of Whitney, Ont., in 1948. Before joining The Globe and Mail in 2002, he worked for the National Post, the Ottawa Citizen, Maclean’s magazine (three separate times), the Toronto Star and The Canadian Magazine. He has won numerous awards for his journalism, including two National Newspaper Awards, several National Magazine Awards and twice the ACTRA Award as the best television drama writer in the country.
      He is also the author of nearly 40 books, 23 of them in the internationally-successful Screech Owls Mystery series for young readers. His adult books include A Life In the Bush, which won the Rutstrum Award as the best book on the wilderness published in North America between 1995-2000. His previous book, Home Team: Fathers, Sons and Hockey, was nominated for the Governor-General’s Award in 1996. He has also written two novels, Canoe Lake and The Last Season.
      His latest book is Canadians: A Portrait of a Country and Its People.
      In 2005 he was named an officer in the Order of Canada.
      MacGregor lives in Kanata, Ont., with Ellen. They have four children.

• habstrinifan says:

Very impressive. Then this is definitely a case of insignificant minutiae from a professional mind taking a break.

I am sure if you read the article yourself you will see my point.

10. t1tan5 says:

Going to game 3! I got in THREE times in the Playoff Package waiting room, but my IP address was blocked after one purchase. Thank God the Habs finally added IP blocks instead of just credit card blocks. Now more people will get tickets.

11. captaink4life says:

Has anyone gotten tickets yet?
    I’m still waiting for my “turn” on two different PC’s

You will always be a Canadien in my eyes, Saku

12. since1988 says:

In the waiting room fingers crossed

– Mathieu Darche

13. ooder says:

macdonaugh just scored his first career goal to give the rangers the lead… im sure gomez will answer tonight with one of his own ;)
    ——————
    GWG = game winning gionta!

14. badbalance says:

Please someone tell me, on the habs site, im on the waiting line, I need to know how the tickets work, i says series 1 game 1 2 and 3 is that games in montreal that I can get the tickets for? or If i choose series 1 game 1 or 2 will that be away tickets or all 3 games on the website are te montreal ones?

╥————————-╥
    |Long live the system |
    ╨————————-╨

15. naweed235 says:

wow the irony… Out of all the teams going to the Playoffs, Phili has been the coldest and Nashville the hottest… based on the last 10 or so games…

16. habstrinifan says:

“The Maple Leafs have won three out of five against the Canadiens this season and have taken five of seven and six of the last nine meetings overall. Montreal has also dropped three straight at Air Canada Centre.” … TSN.ca

This is why I am already in foul mood for the day. I HATE IT when Leafs win against any team which HABS turn around and have difficulty .. and just plain go in the dumps when they beat us or wen I feel they have a chance to beat us.

Hope the team come sout firing on all cylinders tonight and pot 2 quick ones. Boone better be on his best for the game cause I will be glued to his blog. I dont have the nerves to watch ‘live’, unless we are up by 3 and dominating those sh*&**heads from Toronto.

Question? Do you think the boys are taking this game as a ‘playoff type game(very seriously) and if they are and LOSE would that be a confidence blow.

I think if they WIN, regardless of their attitude going into the game, they will be riding HIGH going into the playoffs.

Tough Saturday I am wasting away. On pins and needles for Tiger in the MASTERS and HABS against Leafs. Both my choices (Tiger/HABS) can come out so flat and yet both have cotributed so much excitement in my life in the past.
    I’ll probably need a drink or two to sleep either way tonight.

GO HABS GO!
    GO TIGER GO!
    Let his weekend be a weekend for LEGENDS.

• mamacat says:

You’ll miss the game because you can’t handle it?
      You need help, I think.

• habstrinifan says:

True! I tape it while following it here on Boone’s blog and venting. Eases the tension

Besides Boone’s blog is very good and it proved to be good karma for the team when I dont watch … sometimes.

17. ooder says:

the curse of the 2007-2008 free agent continues..
    in his 24th game 8 million dollar man drury finally scores his first goal of the season
    ——————
    GWG = game winning gionta!

18. J.J. of Turku says:

Is anyone of our “big guns” resting tonight?

• LA Loyalist says:

Gomez has been resting for a year. I’m sure he’ll be ready for the playoffs :)

Seriously JJ, check out the 2nd Ducks goal last night, Saku to Teemu to clinching a playoff spot. Ducks looking great excepting goalie situation, Emery has been excellent but just pulled “something”, Hiller is still a mystery. Ellis has been uneven.

19. Habscore says:

Why is the selling of playoff tix at 2pm???!! For once I’m not working at Noon, and they decide to sell tickets at 2pm when I’m actually working!!! aarghhh!!!!

……………………………………………………………….
    YES HABS CAN!!

20. thebigguy says:

Can we call this a low point for Canadian hockey? As far as I can tell, this is the first year more Californian teams make the playoffs than Canadian ones.

21. dudurules says:

Price coulda seriously pumped Thomas… wish he did!

• Thomas Le Fan says:

Actually, I thought it was handled with a lot of class by both of them. Let’s not and say we did. Stupid for a goalie to get into a fight and even stupider if you get ejected or injured and cost your team. Besides, Thomas is one of the few Bruins I have any respect for. He’s a good player and seems to be a good guy.

• LA Loyalist says:

The other night there was a goalie/forward fight in the game before mine (senior citizen league) game and the goalie got thrown out, but they had no back up. They wanted to borrow our goalie for the last 7 minutes but he hadn’t shown up yet (and trust me, you wouldn’t want him). So they played with no goalie for about 2 minutes then the OTHER goalie two-handed somebody in the best Billy Smith style and the ref ended the game.

Well, to me it was exciting :)

22. kempie says:

That pic of Darche is badass!

23. joeybarrie says:

SAY WHAT YOU WANT BUT THERE ARE TWO CONSTANTS THAT ARE PARTICULARLY IMPORTANT REGARDING THE PLAYOFFS……
    1. Other than Vancouver, the most wins that separates this team from ANY other is 3 ROW. Thats all that matters in the playoffs. Anyone who says during the course of 82 games that a team that has won ONLY 3 more is vastly stronger and are clearly favored to win is setting themselves up for crow pie.
    2. Any team can go on a high or low at any given time. Philly 2 wins in 10 games, and Detroit has only 3 in their last 10… Carolina has 8, and is about to upset the Rangers despite having 3 less wins…
    Last year PROVED anything can happen with 3 KEYS…
    -Goal tending
    -A solid game plan
    -Players with experience who have the desire to win

KID YOURSELF NOT, IT IS A WHOLE NEW SEASON STARTING MONDAY. AND WE ARE ON EQUAL FOOTING… NO BETTER, NO WORSE.

There may be other teams, but only ONE Club De Hockey…

I am going to the movies tonight. Hope it works for the team… i don’t think I have heart to watch 60 minutes fearing an injury to PK or Price can occur at any time.

25. Thomas Le Fan says:

If you read the article in the Toronto Star about the new faces in the Leafs lineup tonight, you will see a poll off to the right of the page. If you want to know the problem with hockey in Toronto, look no further. Only 20% of responders grade NOT making the playoffs, a failure. About the same amount give them either an A or a B. You get more of what you accept and less of what you refuse.

26. observer says:

Even if Boston loses to Ottawa this afternoon, Habs preference is still not in their hands. But it may be in Buffalo’s hands by them losing purposely – like Penguins tanked their last game a couple of years back. Who would Buffalo rather play? Boston or either of those Pa. teams? Because that’s who Habs will be left with to play? And is Philly trying to drop to 4th so as to play Tampa Bay? They almost are there now.

• I’m a bit confused. If Boston loses and the Habs win, doesn’t that lock them both up since in 3rd and 6th respectively? Boston, if they lose today, will be a max of 103 points, so they could not jump into 2nd at that point. And if the Habs win, they’re locked into 6th because they hold the tiebreaker with Buffalo, even if Buffalo picks up another win.

Or were you just talking about only the Ottawa/Boston game and its playoff implications?

27. Chuck says:

OK, who else is going to the game tonight?

Go Habs Go!!!

28. habs001 says:

Price has had an unbelievable season …most games the team scores very little so there is constant pressure on him…pitts is the best matchup for us because regardless who we play we will be scoring only 1-3 goals a game…so the games will be close or tied in the 3rd and the other teams have more scorers than pitts so they have a better odds in scoring that big goal

29. Don Carnage says:

It all came down to this! GO HABS GO !! GO HABS GO !!

30. samTHEman says:

Everyone is saying how Boston are having such a great year. Well, the Habs are 4-2 against them. Just those 2 games they dropped against them make a HUGE difference. We would have 98 points and be in 3rd, Boston would have 97 and be in 6th….DESPITE all the injuries, “tiny soft players”, and a chemistry on offense that’s been shot for the most part of the year (not a single 60 point player).

~Kiss my ass Lucic!!!!

• observer says:

Habs were 12-0 against Boston (8-0) and Philly(4-0) the year they finished first in the conference when Pittsburgh purposely tanked their last game. In the playoffs that followed Habs barely beat out Boston 4 games to 3 and then were badly beaten by Philadelphia 4 games to 1.

Bruins have won 2 out of the last 3 playing physical hockey and are in Habs heads. Allowed 15 goals in those 2 losses. Habs better lose tonight and hope they can avoid Boston.

• Propwash says:

Playoff hockey is completely different from regular season hockey. There is rarely any fights, and I think the Habs have a good chance against the broonz. Their d isn’t the greatest, and they’ve figured out Thomas.

• habs001 says:

i think we can do well vs boston…if you think that bostons d is not that great than you have to say that thomas has had a vezina year

• observer says:

Its not the fights it’s the physical pounding that Boston team applies to the much lighter Habs forwards and as I said it is now in the Habs players heads. And you can’t play hockey or any contact sport that way.

• habsguy says:

where do you get that the OUR habs are much lighter than YOUR bruins, you better do some math dude, I think as a team, YOUR bruins may have a pound or 2 on OUR habs!!!

• LA Loyalist says:

That’s why it’s interesting to look at this stuff. While I think you are right, I also think that at least we have a CHANCE to get into Boston’s heads if we have a great first game, whereas we have less chance of psyching out Wash, Pitts or Phil.

And the cold hard truth is as others are posting, playoff hockey requires certain things we just don’t got: self-discipline, sacrifice, a killer power play, and male power forwards who know where the net is.

We have Price, PK and Cammi, and we’ll go about as far as they can take us.

And just to piss off the Gomez supporters (both of them) here is a quote from LA Times about what Saku did last night. I defy anyone to find a published comment about Gomez with the word “spectacular” in it (that’s not about his contract).

“The Finnish right wing (Sellane) scored twice against the Kings on Friday to give the Ducks a 2-1 victory that locked up a spot in the Stanley Cup playoffs, beating goaltender Jonathan Quick for the decisive goal thanks to a spectacular, off-balance pass from compatriot Saku Koivu 5:54 into the third period.” (LA Times)

• observer says:

I don’t know if I am imagining it, but I’ve watched quite a few Bruins games but the games they are most impressive lately are only when they play the Habs? Seems like they are obsessed with handling and beating this team? Their annoiuncer Edwards sure is.

• LA Loyalist says:

…interesting, if they are obsessed with getting the monkey off their backs it could backfire on them totally with bad penalties.

I just wish we had a better power play.

• ooder says:

there is no doubt in my mind.. that we would be better of with koivu then gomez.
          koivu is a better player and with the emergence of pleks he would not need to play those huge first line minutes.. also his contract isn’t the joke of the post lockout era

——————
          GWG = game winning gionta!

• blu3chip says:

I remember the Leafs were not in the playoffs that year (I forgot when were they last in it). So why were you watching hockey and not the loser golf tournament??

• samTHEman says:

Stop being chicken shit. Price said he wants to face the Ruins cause he f***** hates em! quote unquote. He’s going to want to beat them with every ounce of his body. I know I know….Price can’t score goals. Yeah but if the habs are to make the 2nd round, Price is going to have to be their best player and a show stopper which he’s been nothing short of. He’s so clutch this year.

Yeah..they are intimidating when physical, but I guess it’s just my hate for the Ruins speaking. Wanna beat them so bad!
        ~Kiss my ass Lucic!!!!

• habstrinifan says:

And we are 3-2 aganst Leafs. Why we need the W tonight.

31. HabsPEI31 says:

Could someone please tell me how to upload an avatar? I had one on the previous incarnation of HIO, but now…

“Only a goalie can appreciate what a goalie goes through.” – Jacques Plante

32. Exit716 says:

Season Finale Tonight on CBC! Making its final appearance this season on Hockey Night In Toronto….”The Burke Cam” Watch in amazement as the director pans up to the Leafs war room in the ACC and see the various expressions and guises of Hockey Genius Brian Burke. Coming soon…for Bruins fans…the Cam Neely Cam. Watch as the “hall of famer” does his best impression of “Clyde” from “Any Which Way But Loose…”

• observer says:

done a fine job in 2 full seasons there building his team from scratch and setting them up for a huge July free agency.

• Propwash says:

Toronto always made interesting golf teams.

• showey47 says:

Doing a bang up job missing the playoffs 3 full years in a row(2008/2009,2009/2010,2010/2011) under burke

• ZepFan2 says:

If missing the playoffs again is your idea of doing a “fine job”, then congrats to all leaf fans (including you) and Burke for a bang up job!

————————————————————————
        Welcome to the newer NHL: The National Head-shots League.

• joshua94k says:

The huge July free agency…

In July 2009 Mike Cammalleri and his agent met Burke when Cammalleri knew he wasn’t in the Flames plans. Burke said he’d think about signing Cammaller. While he waited Bob Gainey signed Cammalleri and he had the most points in last year’s play-offs leading the Canadiens to the Conference Finals. Where are the Leafs and Flames today.

Burke also had a chance to sign Dana Heatly but didn’t. He just made bad moves after another. The Kessells trade, giving up on a fine young player like Versteeg etc.

As long as Burke is there the Leafs will continue to miss the play-offs. They need to follow what Gainey and Gauthier have done, sign some good free agents and build a strong farm team with players like Webber, Paioretty, Desharnais, White etc.

33. That picture of Darche is quite awesome. Now that’s “Bad-a**”.

34. sherburnehabfan says:

I’ve been reading a number of years now and finally decided to jump in with some comments.
    It seems to me that the cup is currently making a tour of US cities the last 10 years, Chicago, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Anaheim, Carolina, Tampa, Colorado, New Jersey. I think Boston is being groomed for this year. I would hate this, GO HABS GO!!!

Why does Cherry have a thing for PK? I think it has something to do with Bobby Orr and Cherry’s love of him. Bobby Orr’s rookie stats, 13 goals and 41 points, 102 PIM. PK now has 14 goals and 38 points, 124 PIM. Is PK the next Bobby Orr? No, he’s he next PK Subban, get over it Don.

Bring on the ruins.

• Exit716 says:

I think PK probably dissed the old dude back in his GTHL days. Seriously.

• observer says:

It is now 18 years since Bettman’s first year in the league and no Canadian team has won a cup after that year 1993.

33.3%(2) of the 6 Canadian-based teams made this year’s playoffs

58.3%(14) of the 24 American-based teams made this year’s playoffs

• LA Loyalist says:

I think you’ve just nailed it. And PK is from a small Ontario town (Sudbury, I think) and Bobby Orr is from Parry Sound. He might not even realize it himself, but I think you have called it.

35. JF says:

I’m not sure I’d want to face Pittsburgh, which might still happen. They’re missing Crosby and Malkin, and their new acquisitions, James Neal and Alex Kovalev, have contributed very little in terms of goals. Yet they keep winning. Their games are much closer, they’re scoring fewer goals, yet they’ve barely missed a beat. I don’t know how they’re doing it since I haven’t seen many of their games, but they must be extremely well coached and playing solid defensive hockey.

The shootout could end up costing the Rangers a playoff berth for a second year in a row. Last year they lost on a shootout goal, this year their large number of shootout wins means Carolina holds the tiebreaker for 8th. There is something contradictory about this. On the one hand, a shootout goal is good enough to grab a playoff berth; on the other, a shootout win is less valuable than a non-shootout win and having too many could cost a team a spot. Like so much else about the NHL, it is utterly incoherent. Shootouts should either count or not, not sort of half-count. If a shootout can win a game, that game should be a victory like any other and count for two points. The NHL seems to think a shootout win is only half a win, which is nonsense. They should eliminate the shootout and reinstate the tie.

I have to say I feel for the Rangers, who have kept themselves in a playoff spot all season and now look like missing out because of this stupid rule. Of course, you could argue that it was the shootout that kept them in the top eight in the first place, but still… I also sympathize with their losing Callahan, which must have about the same effect as our losing Pacioretti. It took us about three weeks to partially recover.

• Jbird says:

Really Re. Pitts? Not that they would be easy, but compaored to the alternatives – Philia, DC, or Boston – you’ve got to like the matchup. The regular season games against them were all games that MTL was not only in, but often looked like the better team.

• JF says:

I guess it’s their mental toughness I’m wary of. They know that without Crosby, games will be close and every game will be a battle, and they’re ready for it. Also, losing Crosby meant they had to play better defensively, and every player had to raise his game. They seem to have done that, which means they’re better overall as a team. Their game no longer hinges on Crosby and Malkin (the way the Caps’ game no longer hinges on Ovechkin this year).

• aroma says:

excellent post, thanks. Two things:

• I was astonished at the Rangers’ horrible timing; remember this when we lament the Habs’ injuries. To lose a significant player like Callahan with so little left to the regular season while still fighting for a playoff spot — that’s about as bad as it gets and it seems as if that injury for all intents and purposes ended their season.

• I completely agree – bring back the tie! Here’s why: the tie was eliminated as a way to satisfy fans, providing “closure” to all games. A one pointer was always equated, more or less, with kissing one’s sister. HOWEVER, the overtime provides fans with a bonus – two erstwhile teams, having slugged it out for sixty minutes, have a little more time to establish a winner… if after 5 minutes (or an expanded ten – my suggestion for once the shootout is eliminated) there is no winning goal, then a point is awarded to each team. Fans have enjoyed additional playing time, and the league reverts to its age old point system without the humiliating (to the sport) idiocy of the shootout gimmick and the anamolies it throws into the standings. Five or ten minute overtime (5 on 5 then 4 or 4 after five minutes? Or 4 on 4 then 3 on 3? Too gimmicky probably…). Two points for a win, zero for a loss, one for a tie. And we can return to an earlier, more sensible time.

• smiler2729 says:

I had no problem with a tie game but in Gary’s World where the fans in Phoenix, Atlanta and Nashville matter most, the tie is un-American.

This is the moron commish that toyed with going to 4 quarters and actually had a glowing puck.

If the NHL had any freakin’ brains and actaully wanted high intensity hockey for 60 minutes they’d adopt my points system for the standings (2-1-0).

2 pts. for a regulation win but only 1 pt. if it’s an OT win (in my world, 4-on-4 goes on until someone scores, shootouts are stupid) and ZERO pts. for losing.

Imagine a 3rd period of a close game where the teams don’t play for ‘the point’. We’d avoid a lot of OTs and have some balls out 3rd periods.

But Gary rules and I’m just a fan….

“My second favourite team is whoever plays the Leafs”

• LA Loyalist says:

I accidently saw a memo on Gary’s photocopier that suggested that when a team pulls its goalie and the defending team scores an empty netter from inside it’s blue line – it’s worth 2 goals. They’re going to call it a “field goal.”

I’ve subsequently taken a vow to not look at stuff I find on the photocopier.

• Ian Cobb says:

JF
      3 points for some games and 2 points for others is the most stupid idea that the NHL has ever come up with. Not to mention that it is completely unfair to a team who plays for the win in regulation, rather than sit back in the 3rd period on a 1 point tie.

You either win a game for 2 points or you lose for no points!

• DearyLeary says:

Or you could make regulation wins 3 points, OT/SO 2 points, and the extra point goes to the OTL/SOL

• smiler2729 says:

3-2-1-0 is too confusing and besides do we really want 200 pt. seasons?

The NHL has always been unique in its standings with the 2 point-1 point dynamic instead of winning pct. and games behind.

My 2-1-0 system brings back the integrity of a 100 point season being the exception rather than the norm as it is now.

“My second favourite team is whoever plays the Leafs”

• DearyLeary says:

Points mean nothing, they’re just a tool to see who does the best during the regular seasons. I don’t care if there’s a 200 point season, because they’re meaningless.

A 3-2-1-0 system would be the most accurate representation of who the best teams in the league are, while at the same time getting rid of the fake ‘parity’ that the league has put into place with the single point.

• gp52 says:

wats wrong with point totals being in the 2 hundreds . the point is that a win in regulation should be worth more than a win in
            OT.

• CranbrookEd says:

Or make it a 10 minute overtime with 2 points to the winner and zip for the loser . . . in some games the overtime period might be the most exciting part of the night . . . or, it might make the third period more exciting . . . any which way, I would agree with you Ian, get rid of the 3 point “thing” as it is ridiculous!

CranbrookEd
        Mr. Beliveau: “Pure Pak mais oui”!

36. dicktracy says:

Is the schedule made for the first round yet? I have to plan my life.

• Ian Cobb says:

DICK! My schedule is made! TV’s warmed up, new heavy duty cover on the seat of my chair, should be tough enough to last 4 rounds, and single malt scotch just waiting!

• JF says:

Ian – Your schedule during the playoffs consists of watching the playoffs? Mine likewise! Between games, I might go for a walk or sleep or something, but that’s about it. Everything revolves around the playoffs. My husband gets tired of it, but I think for me it’s the most exciting time of the year.

• solsub says:

The dates for the first-round matchups will be determined this coming Monday.

37. DearyLeary says:

Boone, I would humbly suggest that all the teams competing for a playoff spot, and the supposed parity in the league, are bolstered by the phantom point that teams get for OT/Shootout Losses.

If we win tonight we get Boston.!

If we lose we get Philadelphia.!

I think if Pronger is still out, is would be better for us to put Philly on the golf course first, don’t you!!??

39. HabFanSince72 says:

Boston will only finish second if they win both of their games and Pittsburgh and Philly both lose their remaining game.

Seems unlikely.

40. CHCanadien says:

Congratulations to Mathieu Darche on his Masterson trophy nomination! We saw him play here in Syracuse when he was part of the Blue Jackets organization. He’s always been a favorite player of my wife and I. Mathieu Darche….livin’ the dream!

41. habsfan_61 says:

it doesnt matter who we face in the playoffs. as last year proved anything can happen.im not saying the habs are going on run but all is not doom and gloom as i see written by some posters who shall be unnamed in order to protect the innocent.as long as nobody gets hurt vs laffs tonite and we come out with a good game plan vs whomever we meet everything will be fine hopefully. either way good luck boys and as always go habs go

• punkster says:

Got to number 9 then realized the entire list was meaningless.

***Subbang Baby!!!***

• Habscore says:

Wow! Is this article some kinda joke?
      ” ”
      2. James Reimer, and his .922 save percentage, was a revelation, both as an unflappable puckstopper and a decent human being. If Carey Price can get his mediocre team into the playoffs, maybe it could happen here.

……….

4. This is a team that, once it got its roster and goaltending settled, played with heart every night. “”

Are they serious about this?? LOL The number with Komisarek is hilarious!
      ……………………………………………………………….
      YES HABS CAN!!

42. dicktracy says:

Well well, I see that the fliers and penguins are tied this morning. Seems like if we happen to lose tonight we will match up against one of those teams….if we win then the bruins. Hmmm

43. _Habsoloutly_ says:

You’re a tool, yada, yada, yada.