P.K. signing, Boone catching

This ad flyer is in today’s paper.

It seems to suggest P.K. will find himself far from the action this afternoon.

(He’s actually supposed to be at the store on Sunday.)

(And see below for Boone’s prize snagged before today’s game, when the Bell Centre’s T-shirt cannon hit the seventh-floor press gallery.)

1. Aaron13 says:

Boston let him go because he racks up assists in the regular season then chokes in the playoffs. Thanks “Chokin’ Joe”.

He always has this dead look on his face. Too much pot and beer.

2. Aaron13 says:

Wow, could not believe my eyes as Hamrlik blasted down the middle. Maybe he’s the next Super Mario. Glad to see his increased energy level the last few weeks.

3. Julie H says:

BOONE! I was sitting in section 106. I had a perfect view of your catch, although I didn’t know it was you who caught it until I got home. Did you put the T on right away?

“I know you’re wise beyond your years, but do you ever get the fear that your perfect verse is just a lie you tell yourself to help you get by?”

4. Julie H says:

Good one Ian! I was at the game and took note of how our D-men played. They seemed to have a little extra spring in their step (maybe it’s because they knew they’ed have the evening off to drink/be with their families). Even though PK isn’t my fave, I think it wouldn’t hurt to put him back in and give poor Gorges a break. He definitely looked banged up today.

5. petefleet says:

You’re bang on Ian.  Gonna be a tough week and if PK wants in he’s going to have to show the coach he can play composed.  Maybe that starts in practice not in an important game.  I thought Weber filled PK’s spot very well these last two games.

”’Price is a pleasant suprise”’

Some of you people are nuts!! PK is out of the line up for two games, we win two games.?? And you want to fire the coach for not playing PK,!!

Look, No one loves this kid more than me, but to put a winning line up together is job # 1.

It does a rookie a lot of good to view the game from on high, all part of the development of a super star in years to come.

7. mr.a. says:

not a habsfan , but think pk is a great player.

8. MTLForever says:

it seems that hamrlik still has the wheels!

9. petefleet says:

3-1 Thanks Joe.

”’Price is a pleasant suprise”’

10. petefleet says:

Go Cammy!!

”’Price is a pleasant suprise”’

11. petefleet says:

Good to see Joe Thorton is still an arrogant arse as shown by his 2nd intermission interview.  Down by one but still better.  C’mon Joe.

”’Price is a pleasant suprise”’

12. MTLForever says:

wouldnt take anythin mr.a says as he is not even a habs fan

13. blu3chip says:

Not if it is PK for Crosby  😀

14. MTLForever says:

that’s a joke. not going to trade one of your best young D guys. would you like montreal to riot?

15. otter649 says:

Busy week for Subban for appearances – tomorrow Best Buy and earlier this week on TSN OTR……..

16. mr.a. says:

must be a trade in the works for pk.

17. mr.a. says:

instead of pk, the habs should have nailed big pussy gill to the bench. Looked awful on sharks’ goal.

18. otter649 says:

What Martin is doing to Subban is not much different than how he handled Spezza in Ottawa……

19. samTHEman says:

Both PK and Weber are on the ice warming up. “Une decision sera prise dans les prochaines minutes si Subban sera de la formation.” translation: “A decision will be taken in the following minutes whether Subban will be in the line-up today”