Photos: Carey Price’s new mask

In a very special way, Carey Price’s new mask celebrates the Canadiens’ centennial – in fact, the Habs only turn 100 on Dec. 4.

It features paintings of some celebrated Canadiens numbers on the left and right and magnificent likenesses of Hall of Famers Gump Worsley on the left and Ken Dryden on the right.

The problem is, it wasn’t supposed to be Ken Dryden. It was supposed to be Jacques Plante.

I had a fun chat with Toronto-based designer, artist and painter David Arrigo this evening about the mixup; he feels terrible about it all, an honest mistake having created a truly one-of-a-kind mask. But mistake and all, Price loves it and will wear it before it is sold at some point down the road for charity.

The story is here, and below are five photos of the mask courtesy of Arrigo. Check out his website here for more of his work.

(Price is back in red Vaughn Velocity pads this season, by the way, saying, “I look as big in red as in white.” No time for superstitition, he says.)

Images below courtesy of David Arrigo:

1. andrewberkshire says:

Gotta love the feeling after a game when your voice is pretty much lost from cheering so much. This summer has been way way too long!

2. Harditya_CareyPrice says:

Hey bud. I know eh? Price’s new mask is ..EXOTIC!!!

3. habsfansince91 says:

i’m sure we all can’t wait to see the team start playing again.

4. andrewberkshire says:

Welcome to posting on Habs I/O! And I agree, Price’s mask looks great.

5. Harditya_CareyPrice says:

I am with you guys. I already live here in T.O. so I’ll prepare the wrestling ring @ the Air Canada Centre.

6. HabsMitch says:

Hey all,

Long time reader, first time poster. Can’t wait for new Habs games, and on the subject of Prices mask, I think it looks pretty sweet.

7. habsfansince91 says:

its a shame komisarek and lucic arent playing tonight.

8. Habscore says:

Hell yeaa!! :D

—– go habs f*ckin go, AMEN!!! —–

9. JD_ says:

Hmm…

Random Vegas odds-maker has Habs 30-1 to win Stanley Cup, Loafs 100-1; i.e., among the bottom-feeders.

TSN panel discussing how Montreal, Toronto, and Ottawa are sort of on equal footing in the fight for that last playoff spot.

Got my poker chips in hand. Who wants to head to T.O. tonight for a round of Hold’Em with these guys?

JD

Memories of 1967 – “Respect” is released by Aretha Franklin.

10. andrewberkshire says:

Too bad the Leafs won’t be scoring so it won’t really matter how good their defense is, not to mentiontheir goaltending is still a joke.

11. andrewberkshire says:

Anyone else just itching to see our new Habs tomorrow night?

12. 4 habs 2010 says:

leafs D will be very difficult to play against this year. I see the habs winning only 2 games vs the leafs. leafs D is fantastic, and habs fans will be dreaming about theirs, not ours.

13. habsfansince91 says:

lol i’m surprised La Belle Province didn’t come up with it first.

14. Habscore says:

Thanks guys. I actually live in Montreal but I work in Toronto so, good to know for both cities..

—– go habs f*ckin go, AMEN!!! —–

15. Harditya_CareyPrice says:

LOL yeah they were..@ Burkie’s hot dogs..or whatever the shop’s called..haha

16. ooder says:

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i had a lot of trouble convincg people here and some of my friends

but at least some people agree with me

we need a kovalev

17. Harditya_CareyPrice says:

at Toronto? Umm well I know 2 hotles here..one is Fairmount (expensive one) and other one…Probably there maybe

18. habsfansince91 says:

was it me or were they serving poutine dogs(hotdog with gravy and cheese)

19. andrewberkshire says:

I know a lot of teams stay at the Sofitel on Sherbrooke and Stanley.

20. Habscore says:

anybody knows what hotel or where Visitor teams stay at??

—– go habs f*ckin go, AMEN!!! —–

21. SmartDog says:

That would be me in French.  I get by but…. i call it my neanderthal French: “I drive my car go home. I eat supper and after go walk.”  Works when it has to, but I’m not on tv! :)

—————————————————

`Could this team miss the playoffs? Who knows?’
    – Bob Gainey on the new Habs.

22. SmartDog says:

funny post.  :)

—————————————————

`Could this team miss the playoffs? Who knows?’
    – Bob Gainey on the new Habs.

23. SmartDog says:

A lot of ex-habs are gonna have great years.

Hopefully the ones at home will too.

————————————————–

`Could this team miss the playoffs? Who knows?’
    – Bob Gainey on the new Habs.

24. andrewberkshire says:

OOoooooOOOOOOo…. McGuire just INSULTED Burke. Talking about a 50 foot wide TV outside the ACC, “would Brian Burke’s head fit on there? I doubt it.” Gord Miller “Yours wouldn’t either Pierre”

25. andrewberkshire says:

It’s ok though, we know he won’t be able to do anything constructive there, they still don’t have a single first line player.

26. likehoy says:

it’s good to get that first goal of the season! too bad it doesn’t mean anything.

- thanks for everything, saku koivu.

27. nightmare_49 says:

… Begin ties it up.

28. Habscore says:

Oh man !! I know!!! 2 ex-habs scoring in two days…hahaha  GO BEGIN GO!!! i miss that guy

—– go habs f*ckin go, AMEN!!! —–

29. Harani says:

Count the number of times he says “Burke has done an awesome job here” or something to that effect.

“All you need in hockey is good character, luck and skills” – Ovie

30. carey31price.com says:

Begin just scored haha

31. Harani says:

Begin on the PP and he scores! Claude Julien must really love him!

“All you need in hockey is good character, luck and skills” – Ovie

32. Shutdown says:

And now he scores.

33. andrewberkshire says:

Doesn’t that kind of make you smile that he’s on the Bruins now? Their 4th line is much weaker with him at center instead of Stephane Yelle.

edit: then Begin scores to shut me up… Whatever it’s preseason.

34. andrewberkshire says:

I’m sure I have some idea Harani, it took him less than a second into the broadcast to start the non-stop Burke worship.

35. likehoy says:

i agree 100%…his worth decreased with the new NHL.

- thanks for everything, saku koivu.

36. Harani says:

You have no idea how much Pierre McGuire is annoying me! Geez….

“All you need in hockey is good character, luck and skills” – Ovie

37. andrewberkshire says:

That mask is such a huge improvement on his previous ones I don’t think I can even compare them. Massively better.

38. andrewberkshire says:

Actually Begin instigated it by hitting Deveaux from behind, which is about the only thing Begin does.

39. andrewberkshire says:

I clapped. Begin is the most overrated player to ever wear the CH, and all he did the entire time he was here was wine about lack of ice time and then take terrible penalties in close games when he wasn’t injured or scratched. Then he goes to the Bruins, likely out of spite. Complete douche.

40. ZepFan2 says:

TSN

———————————————————————————

Fans are great, but the quickest way to start losing is to listen to them.”
    – Sam Pollock

41. matmacat says:

Haha, of course. I meant a comedic gem! I’d be the same doing interviews in… let’s say, spanish!

42. Mr Dobby says:

What channel.

43. ParrySoundHabber says:

i’ve only got radio coverage so i can’t really comment on what occurred

44. wall2bay says:

Begin didn’t even do anything….Devereaux jus bullied him.

Brian Burke = Overrated Loud Mouth POS

45. HalakisBetterThanPrice says:

I hope you were being sarcastic when you said “AK is a gem in interviews”…what a trainwreck!

46. ParrySoundHabber says:

Steve Begin KO’d by andre deveaux

47. Propwash says:

Begin just got into a fight, and lost…..size mismatch

Losers Even After Forty two Seasons

48. matmacat says:

The music selection at the bell center is god awful. Shame on them.

49. HalakisBetterThanPrice says:

I think it’s embarrassing that they use Simple Plan for the goal song…even when it plays on RDS.

50. Habscore says:

Today I was listening to Simple Plan’s “Generation” song….the one that used to play when Habs scored last season…

Oh man it PUMPS me up!!!  One more day before pre-season one more day…!!!

—– go habs f*ckin go, AMEN!!! —–

51. nightmare_49 says:

… from Stu Hackel – ‘ The Morning Skate: Rangers vs. Dubinsky, the Sens-Sharks Trade and Remembering Fred Cusick        …..   http://slapshot.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/09/16/the-morning-skate-rangers-vs-dubinsky-the-sens-sharks-trade-and-remembering-fred-cusick/#more-17771        ……   New York Times.

52. carey31price.com says:

Here ya go folks, this is another shot of the new mask until habsinsideout posts more,

53. Habhopeful says:

Habschick,

i sent you a message…

Thanks,

“I went to see a fight the other night…And A hockey game broke out!” ~Rodney Dangerfield~

54. nightmare_49 says:

… from Heroes in Rehab – ‘ Death to Leafs Nation!  jrwendelman puts the final nail in the coffin ‘  …..   http://heroesinrehab.ca/blog/2009/09/15/leagues-of-nations-no-leafs-no/

55. ooder says:

your awesome :D

i managed to get tickets to 2 games… due to school my schedule is quite busy :(

but i hope you enjoy the games you do go to

we need a kovalev

56. gincognito says:

On the topic of colour of hockey pads…

I’m sure it’s been mentioned here before, but it seemed timely.

57. HabsChick says:

Aren’t all Habs chicks angels? ;)

Admittedly, I make a few bucks throughout the year from ticket sales to support my and my sister’s Habs Road Trips fix (Montreal, Carolina, Chicago,…) but I’ve also been known to donate a pair or two to improve karma. :)

Still looking for someone to take the freebie tickets (it won’t work for my buddy Ian).  Ideally it should be someone local as I won’t be able to confirm that the tix are in Will Call for you until early afternoon.

As I mentioned, I’ll have tix for other games as well so feel free to contact me about a game you might be interested in.

She is an angel,!!! ooder.

59. ooder says:

even though i can’t take you  up on your offer i must ask:

are you an angel?

we need a kovalev

Vicky I would love to have them.

61. HabsChick says:

TIX to tomorrow’s game!

I’m a season ticket holder but can’t attend the game tomorrow night.  As a kind gesture to a fellow Habs fan, I’m happy to give a pair of tickets to tomorrow night’s game (white section 327 – face value $55 + tax) away to anyone that could really use a free pair of tickets and can pick up replacement tickets at Will Call before the game.  Only thing I ask is for you to pay the $10 replacement fee charge by the Bell Centre to have the replacement tickets available (not enough time to mail them out and I’m not in Montreal).  You can send me an email money transfer after the game if you’re satisfied. :)  I do have other tix available as well.  Not for free but a reasonable price.  Email me if you’re interested.

62. TommyB says:

To paraphrase someone else on here…… “brilliant”!

63. Harani says:

Kovy in the middle? Sens playing jeep the puck away from Kovy. What they don’t know is that, that’s what Kovy gonna do to them all season.

“All you need in hockey is good character, luck and skills” – Ovie

64. Harani says:

No RDS but will there at least be a liveblog tomoro?

“All you need in hockey is good character, luck and skills” – Ovie

65. RGM says:

Looking forward to the photography guys, can’t wait to see the new mask!

—–

“Come on, let’s keep a little optimism here.” — Han Solo, Return of the Jedi

66. oshawahabsfan says:

Next to watching it at home, it would be your best bet in Toronto. Been there a few times, the atmosphere is great and it’s nice to know you can catch a game a meet some fellow Habs fans for a beer in downtown Toronto. Be sure to go early there was no seats left when I went last year and I got there right at 7:00

67. Exit716 says:

You mean the stupid penalty he took in game four of the Philly series in 2008 just after the Habs came back to tie the game 2-2, leading to Briere’s game winner on the PP?

68. TorontoHabsFan says:

I think you mean Kilgour’s, it’s on the same side of the street as Lee’s (don’t want you getting lost and missing the game before going to such an awesome concert! :)

It’s pretty good, they’ve corrected some of the television issues by putting up two new flat screens not behind the bar. It’s pretty good, and on opening night there’s sure to be lots of habs jerseys in attendance.

cheers!

69. ManApart says:

Nice site, but don’t get the Price obsession. I hope he does well, but he’s been hard to cheer for so far in his career.

70. Bill H says:

I’ve been to Gilmour’s.  Its a small screen behind the bar.  Arrive early for a decent seat.  Its Habs friendly, but the night I was there, there wasn’t much excitement in the room.  But at least its not the leafs on the tube.  That’s what you get everywhere else in TO.

71. ParrySoundHabber says:

Thanks for the link! I noticed it just now but i appreciate it very much…peace

72. G-Man says:

Please go to Laffs Upside/Down and their legions of laffs D is fantastic fans. Gimme a break- they have no goaltending and no offense. Their D better be fantastic or they won’t win many games, will they?

__________________________________________________________________________________

Beliveau is the best that ever was.

73. A Concerned Follower says:

I too have to miss the season opener because of Sufjan Stevens. One Last “Whoo-hoo!” for Montreal!

74. Fab K says:

It’s an improvement on the mask he’s been wearing past few years (with Garth Brooks on it), but I think it’s too busy… too many details in a small space. I like the concept, and i see where he is going with it though.

IMO I prefer a goaltender mask to be more agressive.

75. jmsheehy19 says:

It is a little busy, but I love the skyline and homage to history. I prefer these kind of masks than the aggressive ones. Besides CuJo’s old mask, I never liked the ones that were trying to scare you.

This is one of my favorites in the league now. Josh Harding always has good ones too. And I believe Brian Elliot has Casey Jones on his, so despite his being an evil Senator, gotta love some Ninja Turtle love.

76. Sportfan says:

Its a beautiful mask

i love goalie helmets

77. Harditya_CareyPrice says:

Hey guys, I haven’t been following the Phoenix dilemma for a while now..did the judge Baum make his decision yet? Poor coyotes…Gretzky hasn’t even showed up for the training camp. I wonder what the outcome of this will be..

The thing that sucks is that the whole relocation dilemma is distracting the team and making it hard for them to focus and concentrate on the season ahead of them.

Wait for Price to bloom…it’s his ‘Prime Time’ in 3-4 years.

78. max halickman says:

Nice mask, hey if anyones interested u can watch tavaress debut here

“Il faut commencer avec le travail, et finir avec le talent.” BG
    “Start with the work, and finish with talent.” Bob Gainey

79. Justin A says:

Hey Sarah! Didn’t think I would find you on here!

80. ManApart says:

Hey, do I know you from somewhere? If not, I probably should.

81. habsgod says:

is that really you? i mean your picture? because if it is wow your one sexy habs fan! i’m glad your one of us!

82. madcap_habsfan says:

i love that he has gorges number on there too..so cute :)

83. Harditya_CareyPrice says:

It’s not cute…IT’S EXOTIC!!!

84. ParrySoundHabber says:

ahem…I’m requesting an equipment measurement :)

85. boy from school says:

just a thought…..the canadiens logo, jerseys, and even practice jerseys seem to stand out in the footage i’ve seen of the new team on the ice.

i haven’t seen the logo that we all love so much look so fresh and new in ages. it’s quite nice.

86. andrewberkshire says:

It’s been a long summer, hasn’t it? All these changes and to wait so long to see the effects.

87. ManApart says:

I guess I’m in the minority. The mask is not bad, but nothing that really impresses IMO.

88. jmsheehy19 says:

pretty random, but I’m watching the oilers islanders game online, and they just played a promo video for the Oilers, and they used our crappy goal song… Why?

89. Gary320 says:

I’m not crazy about it either..

but I couldnt do better.

90. punkster says:

I find it a nice departure from the standard animal mask, all teeth or fangs or evil eyes or whatever. Representative of elements of the team’s rich history and quite likely only the first in a series of this type.

91. CHsam says:

YEEEEESSSS! AWESOME MASK! =)

92. Mr.Hazard says:

It’s not a goalie mask if it doesn’t have fangs on it…

lol.

Ex nihilo nihil fit

93. davelies says:

Why doesn’t Price get a mask like the one Karri Ramo had in Tampa? You know, the one with the drawing of the brains on top… I guess in Price’s case, they’d have to draw a hollow skull.

94. carey31price.com says:

Thats a good one, how long did it take you to come up with that piece of work? Hater!

95. oshawahabsfan says:

On my way home from school tonight, walking through a bunch of Laffs fans as the game must have just finished, saw a couple, one wearing a Leafs jersey and one wearing a Bruins jersey. Had a good chuckle as the image of that big bear mascot from the Bruins TV ad came to my head, never date within the division

96. ParrySoundHabber says:

musta been the shoeless joes crowd from taunton and simcoe

97. oshawahabsfan says:

No it was in Toronto, my school’s there, although if I was in the shwa Shoeless would have had the Laffs on the tube I’m sure

98. Exit716 says:

The amount of work that goes in to producing the art work on a goalie’s mask is unbelievable.

At the minimum it’s 40 hours to the finished product.

For one mask.

I know. I did a feature on Frank Cipra when he first got started in 1992 working on contract for ITECH.

99. sidhu says:

He has brains, they’re just saturated with Johnny Walker.  Get it right.

100. nightmare_49 says:

… The Maritime Report : from RDS.ca  – ‘ Desharnais wants us to Believe in him ‘ (french version) …..   http://www.rds.ca/canadien/chroniques/282493.html        ……  my hunch is that he will be called up this year.

101. nightmare_49 says:

… from Orange County Register – ‘ For Contented Koivu, Now the ” C ” stands for Center …..   http://www.ocregister.com/articles/koivu-montreal-team-2563664-ducks-selanne        ……  from the article …..

“Montreal is a great place, but it can be a tough place as well,” Koivu said Saturday, the day before the Ducks opened training camp at Anaheim Ice. “Right now I can focus on my own stuff and try to help the team and the guys without having to worry about the extra stuff as a captain.

“I’m still going to do things the same way that I did when I was captain, but not having that responsibility, it kind of feels good.”

102. MR HAB says:

When the Artist screwed up at least he could have put Dydens last mask, the red, white & blue on him….. That was the best mask of all-time…..

103. Dave Stubbs says:

OK, gonna call B.S. on you on that one. You’re saying that Dryden’s target mask was better than his pretzel? You’re kidding me, right? Dryden’s pretzel is absolutely unique, unlike anything that had been seen before, or since. The target was fine, but its shape was similar to dozens being worn then.

Dave Stubbs
    Habs Inside/Out
    Sports Columnist/Feature Writer, Montreal Gazette

104. MR HAB says:

LOL….Dave…..

It was Unique for sure. One of a kind yes. Most popular with Hab Fans probally not!

105. Dave Stubbs says:

Maybe I’m biased. I’ve got a Marc Poulin replica of Dryden’s pretzel, signed by Ken, on my office wall. Check out Poulin’s stuff, he’s a craftsman (and I don’t get commissions): http://www.classicmask.com/marcpoulin/marcpoulin.htm

Dave Stubbs
    Habs Inside/Out
    Sports Columnist/Feature Writer, Montreal Gazette

106. MR HAB says:

Dave your not Biased, your just OLD…LOL….

107. Number31 says:

While I loved the Bullseye mask, the Zombie Skeleton mask he first wore always scared me. It’s cool :D

108. G-Man says:

I second that B.S.- his second mask looked like crap compared to the first one.

Beliveau is the best that ever was.

109. MR HAB says:

Don’t Hate Dude….

110. 1010 says:

The new mask is great….especially with Gump on it. Like many on here I can remember Gump going down on his back and rolling over on that belly of his before getting to his feet. His character stood out even in the days when the league actually had characters.

GO HABS…

Not nice young man!!

112. Dave Stubbs says:

True. But not nice.

Dave Stubbs
    Habs Inside/Out
    Sports Columnist/Feature Writer, Montreal Gazette

113. soperman says:

Zombie skeleton?  That’s funny, I hadn’t heard that name before.  I never liked the bullseye but Dryden was my favourite.  Vezina-Benedict-Durnan-Plante-Worsley-Vachon-Dryden-Roy, some had to be left off and I guess Dryden is closer than Plante generationally.

114. smiler2729 says:

I’m thinking maybe 24 represents the Cups won but what significance do the numbers 17 and 26 have on Carey’s mask? Honouring Murray Wilson and Pierre Bouchard or Don Awrey (or maybe Rod Langway and Mats Naslund… or even BGL and Josh Gorges)? Where’s the other retired numbers 23, 29, 33?

I kinda miss the C&W mask he had on, it was more him but whatever, it’s just a mask and these days all masks are the same only set apart by the paint jobs where in the ’70s during the mask’s heyday, not only was the paint job cool but the all the different mask designs really stood out – Ken Dryden, Ernie Wakely, Doug Favell, Gilles Meloche, Rogie Vachon, Jim Rutherford, Jacques Plante, Tony Esposito, Mike Liut and Andy Brown (ha!).

115. MR HAB says:

Sorry Mr. Stubbs

You are not Biased, you are just Mature……

116. chesc0 says:

Ok Price has a new mask and cap. On another note, Kovalev is buying a Bombardier plane lol

HOCKEY30.com

117. Chris Aung-Thwin says:

the numbers on the banners are the jersey numbers of the defensive corps that played in front of dryden and gumps… a reminder that a goalie depends a lot to the guys playing in front of him.

118. SeriousFan09 says:

Well since he has Dryden on one side of his mask and you can see the 29 on the side of his shirt, doing it again seems redundant. the 26 was a send-up to his friend Gorges and #33 should never hae ben retired to begin with but that’s another story.

- I shall always remember Captain Koivu.

119. Cam_1 says:

So Dave ? Poulin designed the late Pelle Lindbergh’s mask ? That was a classic !

120. nunacanadien says:

I really hope that the new paint job will be good luck enough for Price that he rebounds and regains his glory days of the Bulldogs, cause Montreal badly needs a stanley cup, and Price proving me wrong will only make me only way too happy!  I like the mistake done and the painter knew more to include Dryden instead of Plante.  Lets hope that Price will settle down and get down to business and earn his salary this year and deserve a huge salary next year.  With the likes of Gill and Moen, and Cammaleri, it would be shame not to improve…..

121. HabsFanInTampa says:

Absolutely beautiful. I love the new mask. Kudos for Price to honor our past greats.

122. cerbere29 says:

No question, the pretzel mask is a classic.  But actually, Plante had a pretzel mask way before Dryden.  I think even Charlie Hodge had one too.  And Dryden’s target mask stands alone because of the simplicity and legibility of the painted design.  It’s like modern abstract art, unlike many current masks that are just cluttered with small images you can never perceive even in a television medium shot.  Kudos to Dryden for going with it.

I also like Price’s new mask.  As far as the red pads vs. white pads, it’s not a question of looking big.  The reason most goalie switched to white pads last season is because a specialist (an opthamologist?) wrote an article about Marc André Fleury’s yellow pads, saying they were favoring the shooter, who could more easily perceive the edge between the yellow pads and the white net and boards.  Any little bit helps, I guess.

But red or white pads aside, the biggest part of any goalie’s game is between his ears.  One more year of maturity should help Price.  I’m rooting for him.

123. Dintrox says:

#17  Guy LaPointe 68-70? Ken Reardon 1945 – 1950?

124. FuzE_gus says:

Thankfully Garth Brooks is gone!  :)

With Regards from FuzE_gus

125. bostonantifan says:

smiler, Don Awrey wore #24.

126. joelghughey says:

SWEET MASK!!!    GO HABS GO toNIGHT!!!

127. Lord_Hubba says:

If anyone has tickets for tonight’s game I am interested in
    buying up to 4-5 tickets. I believe Neil has them for sale but I can’t
    get ahold of him. If you know his phone # or e-mail address please let
    me know at 514-884-0869. Thanks.

-Sam

128. Richrebellion says:

I dont get these significant numbers? Like whos #3, #17 and #26? And why isnt #9 there? and why are there 2 # 10’s?

129. Richrebellion says:

Who’s 17 then? and why is there no #9 he didnt deserve to be retired either?

130. Justin says:

It’s two Hall of Fame goalies followed by the numbers of the d-men who backstopped their run to the cup. It’s all in the article here (and in the one by Dave Stubbs featured in Thursday’s Gazette).

131. newbrunswick troy says:

Why hello  joel;     as i was rolling through the coments….couldn,t  help but  notice the old fredericton express logo……now that brings me back……being from fredericton myself…  ha ha good work

132. jmsheehy19 says:

If this is in fact you, than no worries man. You made a beautiful mask, Personally I like Dryden over Plante anyways so whatever, nothing but love.

133. Dave Stubbs says:

Editor’s note: This is indeed Price mask-painter David Arrigo above; he’s not registered on Inside/Out but I’ve published his note anyway.

Dave Stubbs
    Habs Inside/Out
    Sports Columnist/Feature Writer, Montreal Gazette

134. WestHab says:

I love the mask and I’m sure Ken loves it too!

“Identitiy”

135. ParrySoundHabber says:

You did a fantastic job regardless David. a great peice of art!

136. G-Man says:

Great work. I love that vintage Dryden “cage” mask he wore when he first came up. And what can you say about the Gumper? Fantastic.

Beliveau is the best that ever was.

137. jmsheehy19 says:

awesome thanks man!

138. G-Man says:

Slap yourself out of that kind of thinking. :)

Beliveau is the best that ever was.

139. Habscore says:

I just had some weird thought….probably cause my Middle East politics book is a bit boring..what if at some point Sean Avery was forcely traded to MTL …( i know he hates the Habs big time)…i don’t why i’m thinking about that…don’t ask..

—– go habs f*ckin go, AMEN!!! —–

140. ParrySoundHabber says:

5mins and a game misconduct for that thought! lol

141. soflohabsfan says:

first off I dont feel Ian put anyone down with his comment(but thats my feeling) and my problem with the other guy is the way he spoke down to Ian as if he did not know anything about hockey, and you are right you have never seen any of this guys post because the mods on his site have deleted them because of the slurs he has posted. So what i saying is that people who cant “discuss matters habs” in a polite and normal way should not be allowed to voice thier opinion on this site, the same rights people hide behind are mostly broken by those same people.

142. B says:

Whether or not you feel telling people “how little they understand the concept of team sport” is a put down, Mr. Cobb’s post was clearly hypocritical and another poster called him on it. If a post goes over the line, then they now have people in place to make that call. I didn’t think anyone went over the line in this thread and apparently neither did the people empowered to make that call.

143. nunacanadien says:

Well there doesn’t seem to be any evidence that Ian Cobb points to prove his points.  It is one thing to attribute poor lockerroom morale to a dysfunctional team, and to allege that the Habs were not a team.  Watching the playoffs and seeing how the Habs played with each other, passing the puck, yelling at each other to provide support, is a lot different than say some Florida team which doesn’t do that on ice, who are just paid mercernaries.  The contribution of most of the habs in off ice events showed the habs were not entirely dysfunctional as attributed.   So again I ask you all, who defend Ian Cobb, where are the media stories that point to the so called poisoned lockerroom?  if anything there are many stories that have come out where players point to what a great leader Sakku is, or how Gorges and Lapierre encourage lockerroom chatter and O’Bryne and others and Hamrlik’s purse etc…so again I ask, where are your stories?  If there was any anymosity would be between Carbo and Gainey over Price’s slump and being struck out towards the end of the season and placing at the bottom and having to face the Bruins…that was obvious poison there in spite of the nice words each said about the other.  All I asked was Ian Cobb, what are your sources?

144. soflohabsfan says:

not this thread but others but my points is why do people feel the need to cross the line its pointless and a waste of time.

145. TommyB says:

Your post demonstrates how little you know about hockey, and hockey players.  Keep workin’ it though, for sure someone out there will agree with you.

146. soflohabsfan says:

“I guess Ian Cobb must have spent a lot of time in the dressing room”

why do feel the need to add this line do you think that you are above Ian Cobb and you feel the need belittle him. Ian’s  post was a great one as Proven by the replies he as got on this post as well as many other Ian knows alot about the Habs and hockey and i would read his post any day. You on the other hand dont know anything your are not worth the time and effort i have read many of your stupid post and always brushed them off as stupid but now you are disrepecting a friend and i think you need to be put in your place. Ian sources are from the fact that Bob Gainey did go behind the bench and made the desicion to make the changes. Why dont you do us all a favor and stop writing your stupid post and move on to another fourm.

147. camel_larry says:

Why do you freaking come here, dude?

Your posts are a waste of time to read and write. And like soflohabs said, don’t attempt ti rip on Ian just ’cause you’re inadaquate.

TML = Too Many Losses

148. G-Man says:

Don’t feed the … fill in the blankety- blank here… Have none of it. Do not read or respond. That’s what the …blankety- blank… wants.

Beliveau is the best that ever was.

149. camel_larry says:

But…but…I like replying. I like insulting people. It’s fun. espessially that guy.

TML = Too Many Losses

150. G-Man says:

Okay, okay, but it’s at your own risk! :)

Beliveau is the best that ever was.

151. B says:

I don’t know the history that appears to be there between you folks, but he seems to have a valid point here. Do you not see the hypocrisy in Mr. Cobb putting down people for criticizing Price without ever having been in his shoes, yet in the same breath describing the situation inside the Habs dressing room with out having been in there with them?

Also, if (as you argue) one person is allowed to form valid opinions second hand from “sources”, then why can’t other people do the same? Just an observation.

152. madcap_habsfan says:

it is me and thanks

153. Habscore says:

Umm..don’t get me wrong it’s  not like I wish we have this dude, I hope not…i was just imagining him coming to this city knowing that he hates MTL and we hate him….a bit like Lucic but different..

—– go habs f*ckin go, AMEN!!! —–

154. wall2bay says:

Kadri will do ok…….the sad part about him is that he and his family are life long Hab fans!

Brian Burke = Overrated Loud Mouth POS

155. andrewberkshire says:

The mask looks fantastic, thanks for the close up pictures guys! Also for those of you thinking Kadri is a sure thing for the Leafs, he’s been getting non-stop comparisons to Robbie Schremp, which makes me think he might be a career minor leaguer.

156. Bill J says:

Do you know how to read then ?

“Fickle Bell Centre fans taunted Price in the postseason’s waning
    moments and he taunted them right back, his cool surrendered in the
    cauldron of anger and self-doubt that bubbled inside him.”

Go back to learning English before you get all “huffy with me” Julez!  Nothing mentioned in that article about his “off ice antics of ANY kind” which sparked this debate.

Only replying because you chose to dig at me…

So my reply as polite as you offered.

Yeah because I would tell you to go to hell if you told me how to run my business. ;)

157. Chris says:

One thing that I would like to see is for Carey Price to not become so visibly frustrated when there is too much traffic around him.  No goalie likes traffic impeding his sight-lines, nor do they like being hacked or bumped in their crease.  But teams seem to go out of their way to get at Price, and I can only imagine that part of it is the fact that he reacts.

Having a more physical defence corps will help in this regard, but only within reason:  drawing penalties for excessively clearing out the front of the net won’t help the team in the long run.  This is one big area that almost certainly will improve as Price matures, and the sooner the better.

158. TommyB says:

Teams went out of their way to get at Price for one simple reason.  It was because they KNEW THEY COULD GET AWAY WITH IT.  Plain and simple.  Any goaltender is going to be frustrated and react poorly.  This is what needs to be addressed this year, and quickly.  The message has to be sent that you will not be permitted to do this.  Take the two-minute investment in the penalty box.  A good sized welt on the perpetrator’s ankle will make him think twice next time.

Both the added muscle on D and his maturing over time will improve this year Chris. You are right about letting the opposition know that they are getting under his skin. That will come with maturity Chris, good point. Never give anyone the satisfaction for being a thorn.

Billy Smith style always worked Tommy.!

161. Chris says:

Honestly, Tommy, I disagree.  In a league where defencemen are being called for obstruction for what used to be considered “battling”, its really tough to keep guys from going into the crease in today’s NHL if they want to be there.  Komisarek had many faults, but he did all he could do to try and keep guys out of the crease, but players would still take a shellacking to get in there anyways because Price would occasionally go off the deep end and lose his mental focus.

Everything in sports is cost-benefit.  In this case, opposing forwards have to decide whether chancing an interference penalty and/or putting up with the roughing after the whistle that is undoubtedly on its way is worth the chance to get under the goalie’s skin.  If Price maintains his focus, that benefit becomes neutralized and guys won’t think it’s worth the risk anymore.

Other teams in the league have small or unphysical defence corps but don’t see anything like the crease-crashing that we’ve seen in Montreal.  I can’t help but suspect that a big part of that is that many of those teams have veteran goalies that rarely let their frustrations show.  When a guy like Brodeur or Luongo shows their frustration, it pretty much becomes front page news because it is so uncommon.  Price, as he matures, needs to channel that same stoic attitude in the net as much as possible.

162. TommyB says:

I don’t necessarily disagree with the point you are making here, but if I was coaching I would “invest” in the odd minor penalty by instructing my players not to let anyone near my goaltender.  Old school?  Perhaps, but effective.  Players learn these lessons quickly, and word travels around the league just as quick.  Send the message, and send it right off the start of the season.  The Habs have to start playing tougher, and it should start right there in front of their own net.

163. Bill J says:

WTH does that mean

Walks the straight & narrow line off the ice.

WHO FLIPPING cares what he does off the ice, he’s allowed to have a life off the ice.  JUST LIKE YOU.

His job is ON the Ice, his job is not 24/7

Sheesh some people’s perceptions of what Hockey Players SHOULD do is quite “extreme”

& as I’ve said above… a few pictures of him partying on his VACATION does not make him a Drunk or someone out of control.

164. camel_larry says:

AMEN!

high five.

TML = Too Many Losses

165. SeriousFan09 says:

The problem is in Montreal everyone thinks they own a piece of Les Habitants. It’s shameful these guys can’t have one night to themselves without the next reading “Does (Insert player name) have a drinking problem?”

These are professionals who are paid to do a job and unfortunately because their job is in a media spotlight, everything gets examined. While it can be argued some players over the years have had off-ice activities that affected their performances, it’s now become the go-to reason in Montreal for explaining a player’s bad nights or even seasons.

Still, some people taking it too far (I would never accuse Price of being one of them) is unavoidable, these are young men being paid vast amounts of money and they live in Montreal, a city not entirely unknown for providing entertainment for those with financial means. Anyone who says they would be different in that position is either lying or delusional as you can’t really say what you might be doing on a million-dollar salary in Montreal when you’re a local hero simply for wearing the Jersey. Some people will take it too far and either will shake themselves out of it or they won’t and are traded away or let go.

- I shall always remember Captain Koivu.

166. G-Man says:

A professional athlete’s life is one of sacrifice in the cause of performance. There are many rumours running around concerning the night life of too many Habs players because they can’t seem to party and play well the next night. That’s the point Julez was trying to make. As fans, we can party all we want. As players, that story would change drastically.

Beliveau is the best that ever was.

167. Bill J says:

The problem is your grouping Carey Price’s partying while on VACATION with the Kostitsyns & Higgins.

Again what they do off the ice is NONE of our business.

I STONGLY dissagree with the thought that the player MUST sacrifice his personal life for the sake of the sport.  This is not to say the players should not work his proverbial rear-end off to improve, but to say they can not have a social life off the ice.  Is baloney & frankly speaking a Labour Board issue.

168. G-Man says:

I think it’s about time one of our D men takes exception to the constant piling on of Price. I think a broken jaw delivered with a big fist would solve that problem quickly. The NHL does NOT protect it’s goalies because of the dearth in scoring. It’s shameful and should be stopped.

At the same time, goalie equipment needs to get smaller. I mean, the goalie’s trapper is almost half the size of the net.

Beliveau is the best that ever was.

169. TOEmastro says:

of course you shouldn’t sacrifice a personal life, but if your personal life interferes with your professional life ANYONE, not just a pro athlete, will have to deal with the ramifications. His off ice (read personal life) exploits effed up his on ice (read JOB) performance.

That’s unacceptable no matter who you are

170. G-Man says:

So, if they come in for practice smelling like a brewery that would be okay in your eyes?

Professional athletes must remain in top form pretty much year round if they want to compete. The 1972 Summit Series proves my point. The party animal Canadians were in terrible shape when they came up against athletes that trained 11 months of the year.

A social life doesn’t mean getting “pissed to the gills” as often as possible.

Beliveau is the best that ever was.

171. Bill J says:

No not at all… Like ANY other job, if an employee shows up smelling like a brewery they are reprimanded (in the NHL they call that Benching a player) and if it persists they are fired (in the NHL they call that TRADED)

I love the fact that you imply Price was “pissed to the gills” too…

Do you have first hand knowledge of this… or do you believe everything that Fabricator of “stories” Jean Perron says ?

172. Bill J says:

See above…

Considering the Head Boss (Gainey) values Price so highly does it not seem odd that Price would be one of these “Drunks” ???

This is my point…  Jean Perron came out with a story to sell “La Presse” papers… and fans bought it!

173. Bill J says:

Julez.  He is NOT talking about a drinking problem , this question has been asked & played several times before.

He is referring to how he reacted to the Fans Booing, and how he reacted un-professionally..

He is NOT admitting what you are implying.

And no the ONLY say you have is wether or not you buy the tickets.  The Molsons are the bottom line ONLY people who have a say ;)

What you imply is that IF you buy a service (in this case season tickets) you should decide how it is done, – NO you are wrong… You buy it if you like it, or walk away.

The OWNERS of the team are the ONLY true group of people who have a right to “say” how things should be run.

If the fans stop buying tickets, it is up to the owners to ensure the problems are fixed.

In the case of the Habs, this happened on July 1st in case you missed the memo.

Don’t agree ? think your opinion of how things should be run matters ? No offence but go ahead write the Canadiens org a letter ask them to force Price to “Walk the straight & narrow” and never have a social life outside of Hockey, make sure you tell them you are a Season Ticket Holder… and that by defacto this gives you a say.

See how much of a voice you have ?

NONE.  The problem with your mentality you seem to think “The Customer is always right” applies to the NHL.

No it does not, if you do not like the team on the ice. Cancel your Season Tickets…. Cheer for a different team, and I guarantee you… 50 people who don’t care what the players do off the ice will be waiting/salivating at picking up your Season Tickets.

If you spend 14K + Playoffs just to be a Boo-Bird…  That I would say is a rather foolish way to spend your money, but it is YOUR money.  So you choose to be as foolish as you want.

I personally choose to SUPPORT my favorite team, because I know human nature has proven that if you Poop on someone they are FAR less likely to perform as compared to someone you offer support.

174. G-Man says:

I am not implying that Price smelled like a brewery or was “pissed to the gills.”  Read what I wrote again. You were saying that the player’s social life is out of bounds. Simply put, it isn’t if his on-ice performance goes down the drain. The country club era of the Habs is now over.

Beliveau is the best that ever was.

175. Bill J says:

Granted the way I wrote it could be miss-construed as “all players” my point was served to the “claim” that Price has a drinking problem.

I agree the Country Club era IS done.

Accusing Price of being a member of said club is incorrect, he has NEVER been that way in his career.  Carey was at the proverbial back end of a horrible defensive team, and also coming off a injury added to the magnificently CRAPPY Boo Birds who only made things worse.

P.S. I am not even touching who I think had memberships to this club, because some of the names are sensitive around these parts.

176. Bill J says:

I ask again for you to supply me with the source of said interview… I would love to hear this for myself.

And the Customer has NO say & is NOT always right, it has been proven time & time again that the customer in this case knows less then the producer of said “product”

The rule (because I’ve been in business for many years now) refers to the fact that if the customer is unhappy, the customer has the right to refuse the service, and thus make the supplier of said service lose revenue.

In smaller companies, this holds true because there is loads of other options, there is ONLY 1 Montreal Canadiens Hockey team.  So you either LIKE what they offer or you don’t.  End of story!

If you think the Habs will suffer at the loss of your business, you are gravely mistaken.

177. habsfan0 says:

Of course, the French media will have a field day with this,particularly Le Baron,pointing out that there are no francophone goalies depicted on the mask.

178. mattdl says:

To be honest I’m surprised to see Worsely on here over Plante. Why not Dryden + Plante instead of Dryden + Worsely??

And since we’re (or at least I’m) being honest, Montreal has had too many great goalies, from Vezina to Roy, to just choose 2 and not have someone ask the question I did.

179. Bones says:

It was a mistake by the artist. It was supposed to be Plante and worsley, but the artist got the pictures mixed up. When Carey received the mask he was more than happy with the results, so he kept it the way it was. It’s in one of the articles i read about the mask.

180. sholi2000.com says:

Gumper and Kenny, that’s an odd combo.  Looking forward to the pics though.

Sholi2000.com

2nd Battalion Princess Patricia’s
    Canadian Light Infantry

181. carey31price.com says:

Can’t wait to see these pictures. Pretty funny he would added Gorges’ number in there.

182. Dave Stubbs says:

Carey said he had no say in the jersey numbers on the mask. Some are brilliant. Others? Hmm. Strange choices, to say the least.

Dave Stubbs
    Habs Inside/Out
    Sports Columnist/Feature Writer, Montreal Gazette

183. yathehabsrule says:

Looks good from what little we’ve seen.

Yeah Carey, you are just as big in the red pads, but the shooters can differentiate the net a lot easier than if you wore white ones..

I know Mike had some stats up tp prove otherwise, but it gives a goalie a better edge.

Carbo was just on FAN590 talking about his new HNIC gig.

___________________________________________

Ya! The Habs Rule! now on Twitter!

184. carey31price.com says:

I thought I read somewhere that next to yellow, red was the 2nd quickest colour that the human eye spots out. I am pretty sure that is why Marc-Andre Fleury went from using all yellow pads to white. I remember some eye doctor from Ottawa sent Fleury a letter during the playoffs 2 years ago with the studies and he switched over.

185. Fant-HAB-ulous says:

That’s weird that he wouldn’t have a say on what numbers go on his mask…it is his mask afterall.

186. yathehabsrule says:

Is that not the 100th SEASON logo(last year) on the chin of that mask or does it say 100th anniversary now?

___________________________________________

Ya! The Habs Rule! now on Twitter!

187. carey31price.com says:

I got this quote from a forum, the artist supposedly posted this,

“Word was we were going to keep this under wraps for a bit, guess not, Worsley on one side and Plante on the other, the story is there are banners with numbers on the sides of each respective goalie, they represent the defensive core of that goalies run for the cup in their respective year”

188. Mr.Hazard says:

The 100th anniversary logo is the scripty one, the 100th season is the big block-lettered one from lasty year.

Ex nihilo nihil fit

189. yathehabsrule says:

Hey did anyone hear if Ian got to Brossard in one piece?

___________________________________________

Ya! The Habs Rule! now on Twitter!

190. HabFab says:

Steve, nobody knows how this team is going to perform. So most of these experts take the easy road and have us just missing or making the play-offs. Beside, any excuse is a good one for making it another double.

191. yathehabsrule says:

Your avatar proves it too.

Look at all the white. It blends into the boards.

___________________________________________

Ya! The Habs Rule! now on Twitter!

192. avatar_58 says:

Being the Price fanboy I am I really want to see some higher res pics. What does it say about me that THIS is considered an exciting news item? Haha.

193. avatar_58 says:

Yeah but there has to be more.

194. Dave Stubbs says:

We’ll have much better stuff than that later.

Dave Stubbs
    Habs Inside/Out
    Sports Columnist/Feature Writer, Montreal Gazette

Last page some were cutting up Cary pretty good, so I thought I would put this up here.

A lot of talk and critism about a 21 year old goal tender shows me
    how little people understand the concept of team sport. Can any of you
    people (media included) remember being a national figure and a
    millionaire at 21.?

Let alone be thrown into one of the worlds
    worst media fish bowls and the absolute worst club dressing room in the
    league last year.! Think about it for a Minuit, who here was put in
    this position in your own profession as a kid of 21 years old.

year this team could not even get along with each other in the dressing
    room. And on the ice, no one had your back no matter what the
    opposition did in the crease or any other part of the ice. This was not
    a team last year and it showed on and off the ice. So you expect a 21
    year old to be at the top of his game and lead this club of over paid
    nonprofessionals.

Why do you think Bob took over behind the
    bench? and then cleaned house? He learned first hand where this this
    team was heading and why! It was not the goal tending that was the
    problem. The problem was the lack of professional leadership and team
    play  starting with the coaching  behind the bench and then throughout
    the roster.

A bright new day in Montreal now, and there is a new
    enthusiasm and pride to wear our colours being developed. Chemistry
    will start to appear here again as we go along this new road.

Always remember, this is a TEAM sport and all players must first and
    foremost work for each other before they can work for us. The fun will
    be back in town for both players and fans very soon.

Enjoy and watch every piece of this puzzle be put together over time.

196. mrhabby says:

a very ,very accurate statement ian.

197. nunacanadien says:

I guess Ian Cobb must have spent a lot of time in the dressing room, as the departing Habs even when they had the chance spoke little of the so called breakdown of the dressing room morale.  So Ian Cobb, where are your sources for this very indepth and concise information?

The sad fact is Carey Price struggled, it was not because Sakku Koivu didn’t hug Alexei in the dressing room, or that Komi didn’t pat George’s butt, no, its because Carey Price on his own, struggled with his glove hand and his butterfly style.

Since when did the captain not hugging the teams top scorer and some prima donna defense didn’t pat each other’s butt have to do with a slumping rookie goalie?

198. Habs1st says:

Very well said Mr. Cobb.  Great points indeed!  We all have to remember everything you said.  As you stated, it is a TEAM sport.  Carey Price (and Jaroslav Halak) have to do their best to keep the puck out of the net, however, they are not reponsible for scoring, playing defense, playing the power play, etc.!  Carey Price wasn’t the only reason the team didn’t live up to expectations last year, the other reasons were well documented.  Montreal, Habs fans everywhere and the media expect them to win all the time and when they make a mistake or have a bad day (as the rest of the world does), people act like its the end of the world.  Yes, all Habs fans want a winning team, but we’d lose interest pretty quickly if they were guaranteed a win every single game in the regular season and the post season!  That’s what makes it exciting (and sometimes very frustrating), hoping they’ll win and watching the team learn, grow, change, etc., etc., and, eventually, they’ll win it all again!  Habs fans are the most passionate of hockey fans (maybe even of all sports fans), but sometimes we go too far with the personal criticisms of the players, coaches, and GMs.  Really, think about it, if someone asked one us questions in the same way or about stupid and/or personal crap, as the media questions the Habs players, we’d probably sue them or beat the crap out of them!

199. K-hab25 says:

Great post Ian, whether it’s Price, Lats, AK, SK, or OB, people really don’t stop to really think about how young these guys are. Do they act immature at times, yes, but they’ll mature with the proper structure and support around them. I for one am very excited to see with this environment surrounding the team now, how much they grow and mature.

200. mjames says:

I do not disagree with your post . I would however stress the point raised by Julez007 in a rebuttal post to your post. He/she hopes that Price walks the straight and narrow off the ice. I second this feeling. I believe that Price may have a drinking problem which might explain his drop-off in the second half. If Gainey saw this I hope there is a support system in place for Price..

mjames

201. Paulin98C says:

Ian, I was 24 when I became millionaire… the day my son was born.

202. A. Berke says:

Very well said Ian

Ali B.

203. Dee says:

AGREE,AGREE,AGREEEEEE 100%

Habs Fan 4 Ever & Ever Amen.

204. SmartDog says:

Good post Ian.  I know I’m known for harping on people I think are screwing up, but you’ll notice I never pick on the young guys.  They’re laying a foundation as professionals. They need our support more.

My ONLY criticism of Price: those red pads are a bad idea.  They show the holes too well.  Most goalies have pads that are white or are broken up.  I’m no expert but I believe the pads are a really stupid idea.

—————————————————

`Could this team miss the playoffs? Who knows?’
    – Bob Gainey on the new Habs.

Got stuck painting the house, this retirement is not all that it is cracked up to be. Where is the party???

206. HabFab says:

Thought you were going to be your own boss, didn’t you bro.

207. vic says:

Get used to it Ian you now have a new teacher.

208. TommyB says:

While filling my plate at your kitchen table, I mentioned to Andree that you had a nice home.  She said she felt it needed some upgrading…..I did kinda agree with her….ooops!  I might have to take some of the flack, Ian.

209. soflohabsfan says:

when dave when?

210. Bill J says:

a Drinking Problem ?

You my friend believe FAR too much of what you read in the media.  and that is not good.

a few picture of Carey Price partying does not = “Drinking Problem” come on people – really ? lol

211. Bill J says:

He admited WHAT ?

on what Channel did you “hear this admission”

In case your miss-quoting him – I do recall him being interviewed and him saying he was more focused, and he would be concentrating more on the goings on of the ICE and NOT the goings on in the stands.

I felt the same way when I had my first son. To bad they all have to grow up and mature at all different ages. Some struggle a lifetime. As long as they keep struggling, that is the main thing my friend.

213. doug says:

Damn.  I had twins – you mean to tell me I could have made two million?

Oh well, I love them. ;)

214. A. Berke says:

Paulin,

obviously your son hasn’t reached college age yet! (needless to say you’ll then join us the paupers with your mill gone!)

Couldn’t resist joking. Actually I’ve raised three (two sons and a daughter) of my own and love them dearly.

Ali B.

Ali,

I am inspireing, to inspire, before I expire!!

216. HabFab says:

While your wife conspires to make you perspire!

217. SeriousFan09 says:

I thought Gorges number was on the mask or do I finally need to see about getting reading glasses like the rest of my family?

- I shall always remember Captain Koivu.

218. carey31price.com says:

It is to the right of the #19

219. ParrySoundHabber says:

Rick Vaive busted for impaired

220. Number31 says:

That mask is all kinds of awesome!

221. Harditya_CareyPrice says:

For those interested, nothing new but an article on TSN about Gomez and Cammalleri trying to find their chemistry : http://tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=291369

There’s a video on that topic as well. Oh man…can’t wait till tomorrow :) Hip, hip, hourray!

Wait for Price to bloom…it’s his ‘Prime Time’ in 3-4 years.