Who said Canadiens’ Hall of Famer Ken Dryden wasn’t the excitable type?
Christopher Higgins (A) celebrates his third-period goal with (from left) Mike Komisarek, Ken Dryden (sort of), Francis Bouillon and Sergei Kostitsyn.
Bruce Bennett, Getty Images Sport

1. rich_m_lewis says:

Mick F. McGeough tried to rob us of that game last night…he is by far the worst ref in the entire league. On a power trip if you ask me! Remember another o’zone faceoff call he made last year against Horcoff?..what a joke! I mean, what the hell did he expect Pleks to do??

2. REB says:

All fans are allowed to take cameras into the RBC Center in Raleigh, NC. My girlfriend uses a Nikon 35mm with a 200x zoom lense…has some awesome pictures of Komisarek, Kovalev etc…

3. Y says:

Awesome photo, might as well be photo of the year!

4. usversusthem says:

I might be the only one, but I think Sergei Kostitsyn’s gloves are the nicest hockey gloves I’ve ever seen, period.

5. NightRyder says:

Is that the best mask of all-time?

6. kevrob says:

Komisarek actually looks like he is inviting Dryden into the hug fest

7. Bobby Ward says:

The best part is the guy in the top right hand corner pointing at something with a strange look on his face… How come he’s a allowed to bring a camera to a hockey game? Shouldn’t somebody find him to get HIS version of the photo? That way, we could see if Komisarek is REALLY thinking about slapping Dryden 5…

“How would you like a job where, every time you make a mistake, a big red light goes on and 18,000 people boo?” ~ Jacques Plante

8. ZepFan2 says:

Lol

I wonder who’s autographs are on ‘Drydens’ jersey.

9. Sbah Reverof says:

That looks suspiciously like an injured Garth Murray, unable to hide his true colours!

10. sidhu says:

Awesome pic. So is that what a ghost from the Forum who has moved to Florida looks like?

11. moser17 says:

You’re not crazy, you’re brilliant.

12. moser17 says:

“Jacques Demers: Behind the Mask: with Kelly Hrudey”

13. moser17 says:

That is definitely Jacques Demers.

Funny thing, the cameras on RDS showed the skinny guy in the Florida jersey running over and banging on the glass at the guys after they scored, but I didn’t see Jacques at all. I can’t tell if the guy with the digital camera is playfully yelling at the Habs for scoring or seriously yelling at the skinny guy for tramping on his foot.

14. nick says:

Thats an awesome picture. Looks like Komi is debating high fiving Dryden too haha.

15. Sakus Evil Twin says:

Call me crazy, but that looks like Jacques Demers behind the mask!

16. JasonM says:

That picture is awesome. I wonder what kinda look was on Komisaurus’ face?

GO HABS GO

17. HabsFanInTampa says:

The reason there was no life in the stands(at first), was because the Habs were behind most of the game. The majority of the fans in the building were actually Canadiens Fans. Sunrise is very, very close in proximity to Hollywood, Florida. The “Quebec de la Sud” as it’s known to the thousands of Quebecers residing in that part of Florida. Most of the “other” fans attending, are actually people going to a relatively cheap entertainment venue. The cost of a ticket to a Panthers’ game is reasonably affordable considering the jacked up prices of everything else in SouthEastern Florida.

18. coutNY says:

this time of year Florida is filled with Migrant White hairs… Mostly from the North East.

19. grimmreaper says:

If it was not for him, that building was dead!!!! No life in the stands….

20. Angry Almond says:

Who says the spirits of the old Habs have gone away….

Music is the best. FZ

21. arcosenate says:

funny thing is he wears the same outfit in parliament now.

22. wassifdurrani says:

this is so classical….KOMO’s face is just like wtf? and the guy with the camera is all excited…this has to be one for the ages

23. RC-51 says:

typical Florida fans or (southern american) the guy with the white hat is asleep! the oldtimer behind him looks like he doesnt know/or care whats happening!! thats funny

24. Praj12 says:

I think that Mr.Magoo ordered rob shick(sp) to put his whistle away last night. I never once saw Shick come to the penalty area for a call. And what was that call on Plecs for??

25. Naila Jinnah says:

:D
    I thought this one was absolutely hilarious! :)