Who said Canadiens’ Hall of Famer Ken Dryden wasn’t the excitable type?
Christopher Higgins (A) celebrates his third-period goal with (from left) Mike Komisarek, Ken Dryden (sort of), Francis Bouillon and Sergei Kostitsyn.
Bruce Bennett, Getty Images Sport

1. rich_m_lewis says:

Mick F. McGeough tried to rob us of that game last night…he is by far the worst ref in the entire league. On a power trip if you ask me! Remember another o’zone faceoff call he made last year against Horcoff?..what a joke! I mean, what the hell did he expect Pleks to do??

2. REB says:

All fans are allowed to take cameras into the RBC Center in Raleigh, NC. My girlfriend uses a Nikon 35mm with a 200x zoom lense…has some awesome pictures of Komisarek, Kovalev etc…

3. usversusthem says:

I might be the only one, but I think Sergei Kostitsyn’s gloves are the nicest hockey gloves I’ve ever seen, period.

4. NightRyder says:

Is that the best mask of all-time?

5. kevrob says:

Komisarek actually looks like he is inviting Dryden into the hug fest

6. Bobby Ward says:

The best part is the guy in the top right hand corner pointing at something with a strange look on his face… How come he’s a allowed to bring a camera to a hockey game? Shouldn’t somebody find him to get HIS version of the photo? That way, we could see if Komisarek is REALLY thinking about slapping Dryden 5…

“How would you like a job where, every time you make a mistake, a big red light goes on and 18,000 people boo?” ~ Jacques Plante

7. ZepFan2 says:

I wonder who’s autographs are on ‘Drydens’ jersey.

8. Sbah Reverof says:

That looks suspiciously like an injured Garth Murray, unable to hide his true colours!

9. sidhu says:

Awesome pic. So is that what a ghost from the Forum who has moved to Florida looks like?

10. moser17 says:

You’re not crazy, you’re brilliant.

11. moser17 says:

“Jacques Demers: Behind the Mask: with Kelly Hrudey”

12. moser17 says:

That is definitely Jacques Demers.

Funny thing, the cameras on RDS showed the skinny guy in the Florida jersey running over and banging on the glass at the guys after they scored, but I didn’t see Jacques at all. I can’t tell if the guy with the digital camera is playfully yelling at the Habs for scoring or seriously yelling at the skinny guy for tramping on his foot.

13. nick says:

Thats an awesome picture. Looks like Komi is debating high fiving Dryden too haha.

14. Sakus Evil Twin says:

Call me crazy, but that looks like Jacques Demers behind the mask!

15. JasonM says:

That picture is awesome. I wonder what kinda look was on Komisaurus’ face?

16. Y says:

Awesome photo, might as well be photo of the year!