Pacioretty farmed out

The Canadiens have announced that Max Pacioretty has been sent to the Hamilton Bulldogs.

The Canadiens first-round choice, 22nd overall, in the 2007 draft skated with the team in Brossard today. But he had missed a few days with an upper-body injury.

Pacioretty, 21, played in two pre-season games, collecting two assists and eight shots on goal.

The team wrapped up the Brossard portion of their training camp today and there’s a familiar look to the top two lines as they prepare for the final exhibition game tomorrow night against the New York Islanders in Quebec City.

Benoit Pouliot is at left wing on the line with Scott Gomez and Brian Gionta while Andrei Kostitsyn has retained his spot at right wing with Tomas Plekanec and Michael Cammalleri. Travis Moen will be joined by newcomers Dustin Boyd and Lars Eller and it appears Eller will start the season at right wing.

The fourth line remains unsettled. Pacioretty skated with Jeff Halpern and Maxim Lapierre. Mathieu Darche, Ben Maxwell, Ryan White and Tom Pyatt rotated on the spare line today.

Defence pairings at Friday’s practice: Gill-Gorges, Spacek-Subban, Picard-O’Byrne and Henry-Weber

The Canadiens’ morning skate at Le Colisée Saturday at 11:30 a.m. is open to the public.

Pierre LeBrun sizes up the Canadiens. His prediction: Eighth. (And ESPN doesn’t seem to know what Brian Gionta looks like)

1. Puck Bard says:

Bill makes some good points, no denying. I’m not sure the eve of the season is the appropriate time for this, but I’ve always found what you contribute to be well thought out. I agree with poster below that I give Martin the benefit of the doubt at this point, but I share Bill’s fears about PK. Doesn’t mean it comes true (and as other poster stated, nothing wrong with reigning in PK a little at this point), but that is in the back of my head.

“…we focused more on defense last year. It was my first season with the organization and we wanted to put in a good defensive system. I think this year, not being an Olympic year, we’ll have more time in practice to focus on developing the offensive aspect of our play.”

3. habs_1993 says:

Dream : 8-0-0

Hope : 6-1-1

Realistic: 4-2-2

4. JIMVINNY says:

That’s naive.  A good bottom 6 can make a huge difference.

5. Danno says:

6-2-0

“Hey Richard, two minutes for looking so good!”

6. Lazarus_taxa says:

“You think” they don’t care, but you don’t know.

7. larisalapointe says:

Double sorry

8. quentin_stuckley says:

4-3-1

without markov, i think we’ll hover around .500.  as we tend to do.  plus, hammer hasn’t played a second of any game, pre-season or otherwise.  he’ll have some rust.

9. Lazarus_taxa says:

The only thing “imaginary” is your apparent insider knowledge about Martin’s system.  Good job at deflecting any detractors by calling them “nutbars” in your opening sentence.  Jacques Martin is one of the best coaches in the league.  He has developed some really good players playing right now.  All he is missing is a cup and this team is going in the right direction to get that for him (I base that on the results of his first season with the club).  Oh, but he’s just a french guy, that’s why he was hired. You’re a genius, I and the Canadien’s organization are nutbars.  Point taken.

10. Sheldon says:

Liking a team’s bottom six is absurd. The thing is to love the top six and hope the other half dozen see limited ice time!

11. Sheldon says:

Are you questioning The System and the massive impending gelling of the Habs under JM? You must be a troll or a Leafer!

12. SeriousFan09 says:

Yes, Subban will become a lead-footed PK specialist. God forbid he holds back from doing 15 end-to-end rushes each game since 13 of them don’t go anywhere except a turnover. Subban needs to learn to pick his spots, which he will from Andrei Markov when he gets back towards the end of the month.

- I shall always remember Captain Koivu.

13. scrowe21 says:

I have little confidence in Montreals goaltending at the moment.. plus no Markov or Hammer to start..powerplay has been absolute crap…..its not looking good.

——–

My spinorama shootout goal with Cammy

14. Bill says:

I’m fine with Gomez and his salary. I’m fine with Price instead of Halak. I’m even fine with Pouliot (for now). But with apologies to all the nutbars around here who regard any criticism of the team as a cross between treason and blasphemy, I get ticked off every time I remember that Martin coaches this team. Wrong guy in the wrong place.

In the Lebrun article, he cites his “defensive system” as a reason the Habs were last in even-strength scoring last year.  Thing is, I seem to remember his “defensive system” resulting in the Habs getting outshot and outplayed 2 games out of every 3. That is some kind of system, but a defensive one it is not. Take away Halak’s heroics, and where would the Habs have been last year?

Martin chokes the life out of every offensive instinct his players might like to show five-on-five. He does that without creating an effective defense. How many games did we watch last year where the habs spent 70% of the game hemmed in their own zone?

The thought of what he will do to PK Subban, I cannot take it. Here’s a kid with serious game. Martin will try to turn him into Hal Gill. And as for our other young star, Carey Price will feel like Denis Lemieux by the fifth game of the season, a victim of Martin’s imaginary “system”.

We all know why Martin was hired, and there isn’t much that can be done about language politics or the old boys’ club. But it does make it harder to enjoy the team, knowing that it isn’t being run with success as its first priority. The sooner some new blood is injected, the better.

Full Breezer 4 Life

15. solomio says:

Guys here;s our first few games.

Anybody see a Habs victory in the near future?

Thu, 7 Oct 2010 Canadiens Maple Leafs 7:00 PM CBC, RDS
    Sat, 9 Oct 2010 Canadiens Penguins 7:00 PM CBC, RDS
    Wed, 13 Oct 2010 Lightning Canadiens 7:30 PM RDS Tickets
    Fri, 15 Oct 2010 Canadiens Sabres 7:30 PM RDS
    Sat, 16 Oct 2010 Senators Canadiens 7:00 PM CBC, RDS Tickets
    Thu, 21 Oct 2010 Devils Canadiens 7:30 PM RDS Tickets
    Sat, 23 Oct 2010 Canadiens Senators 7:00 PM CBC, RDS
    Mon, 25 Oct 2010 Coyotes Canadiens
  16. jennifer1984 says:

it was amazing going to so many games last year.

especially since we always got tickets behind the Dog’s bench, minus the one time we were behind Grand Rapid’s bench. Oh we did bad things. 3 girls with a marker and paper! The equipment manager thought we were writing them love letters and offered to pass it on but we told him he probably didn’t want to see what we had written/drawn (they were beatin on White and I wasnt having any of it)

anyway awesome games to see. Saw a couple when Kostitsyn was sent down and man did he really play. Too bad he didn’t play like that all the time up here.
    So if you ever DO have a chance to check out the Dog’s (anyone) it’s worth it. Plus you can’t go wrong with $26 anywhere seats! Im not sure if its gone up since then.

Too bad I moved away and won’t get to see any. But I’ll get to check out the Soo Greyhounds. 2 blocks from the rink, BETTER be good!

17. Bill J says:

LMFAO!

Excellent oxymoron post.

Nicely Done B.

18. 1010 says:

Yes Bugs, you’re right, I hope he comes out of the gate and gives Martin no reason to remove him from this line. I hope I have to admit that he surprised me. But, if he fails, and I’m starting to think that he very well may do just that, I hope they move him early(before Xmas).

GO HABS…

19. habbyone says:

I’m not pushing them in front of the metro. Just sayin these 2 are on thin ice and for good reason.

20. habbyone says:

It’s obvious he’s on something. lol.

21. Say Ash says:

Agree on the 3rd and 4th lines, although the D looks a little shakier, at least until Hammer/Robokov come back.

And this is always the case against Toronto, Ian – speed vs. size. We’ll draw a lot of PPs and have to capitalize.

22. Anonymous says:

It’s actually epilepsy medicine…

23. Bugs says:

Why would you hope such a thing?

Would it not be more satisfying to hope he kicks it into full gear instead?

Reprovingly reproof-proof, here sits

L.Bugs Potter, esq. Assistant Head Honcho to what goes down in Chinatown, Big Cheese at Flannelcorp Media, and Lead Copy-boy at Habsbros Hard Data Factory: http://habsbros.blogspot.com

24. Bugs says:

Tendre Guidoune?

Reprovingly reproof-proof, here sits

25. Bugs says:

I confirm it, Mr.Ian.

Reprovingly reproof-proof, here sits

26. Bugs says:

First of all, giving 150% is scientifically impossible, so if that’s what you’re waitin for, you’ll wait forever.

Secondly, with a finger up their nose and sleepwalking, Poolio and AK have produced more than our whole bottom six combined, so spare us the Draconian measures at their expense, would you?

It’s friggin preseason. You mind waitin til Game 10 afore pushing them in front of the metro, Habone?

Thanks.

Reprovingly reproof-proof, here sits

Where can I print off a list of this years games with tv coverage marked beside each game? I had one last year.

28. Say Ash says:

hey, one laugh ;o)

enjoy your weekend

I like our bottom 6 skaters, our 3rd and 4th lines are vastly improved over last year. Younger, bigger, faster with more talent.

I just don’t know who is going to scrap with Toronto on opening day, they sure won’t be able to skate with us and will be trying to run us through the boards me thinks.

30. habbyone says:

Ak and Pouliot are both on short leashes and i don’t think it’s in their characters to give 2 craps. My bet is they wont last much longer if they dont step it up big time. Pouliot looks drunk at times and AK looks like he’s on medication for i’m friggen lost syndrom.

31. SeriousFan09 says:

Ian, if character = talent, Gill would have Pronger’s ability but he doesn’t and Pronger isn’t an AHL scrub going by that as well. We may not always like our goal scorers but unfortunately it’s something that can’t be taught so teams must find ways to get the guys who can naturally score to do so. Not ideal, but that’s hockey.

- I shall always remember Captain Koivu.

I don’t know about that my friend!

33. Anonymous says:

AK and Pouliot at 60% is exponentially better than white or pyatt at 100% effort.

34. habbyone says:

I don’t understand how there’s room in the nhl for guys like AK and Pouliot. These head cases give 60% at best and only when they want to. Clear out the junk and make room for these kids who’ll give 150% each and every night.

35. Harani says:

EPIC FAIL!

“It must be love!”

36. SeriousFan09 says:

He won 1 game against the Hawks who had nearly no regulars playing and lost his other game, that’s shades of Patrick Roy alright.

- I shall always remember Captain Koivu.

37. Aaron13 says:

Are you blind boy? Pouliot is a pussy in the corners and along the boards.  He’s afraid of getting hit and easily get stripped of the puck. AK46 is much tougher. Time for you to get a white cane and dark shades.

38. dockturtle says:

Ran out for shots on the driveway after and just checked back.  That’s my other son when he was 5.  I think some of the growth hormones made it through to their milk.  Neither will be as big as Gill though.  Few are.

39. mjames says:

I was checking out how various teams have performed in the preseason and I noticed that St Louis’ goalie has performed quite well . His name sounds familiar. Didn’t he play for the Bulldogs at one time. He should have a try out with the Habs.

mjames

40. 1010 says:

The guy is a huge question mark in my opinion and I really hope he is on a short leash with this team.

GO HABS…

41. Favorite Son says:

The thing is we saw what he can do, when he started out with Gomez and Gionta last year. Going to the net, skating fast, being intense and scoring. Just a matter of getting that back…

42. Brown_Hab_Fan says:

is it just me? or does Benoit Puliot not need to be on this team? If gomez and gionta could actually have a player on their line who knows how to use the size he has I think it would be much better

43. Brown_Hab_Fan says:

44. secretdragonfly says:

Cammi in checks and Gio standing on a box – classic!  I had forgotten how funny Gill is – he and Gomez must hang out together.

45. Favorite Son says:

Pouliot-Gomez-Gionta, Cammalleri-Plekanec-Kostitsyn, Moen-Halpern-Boyd, White-Eller-Lapierre.

Why should Pyatt play instead of White? They’re both great defensively, both can play centre and wing, but White is more intense, can hit and fight too if need be. I like Pyatt, but White is just as good and has the things I just mentioned on top of that. So these would be my lines. In my opinion, White has to stay. He brings something a la Chris Neil that we haven’t had for a while. He can even score every now and then. I’d keep both in the lineup if possible, but management felt the need to go get Boyd and Halpern when the rookies are ready to assume those roles in the NHL. I like what Boyd and Halpern will bring to the team, but they weren’t necessary acquisitions.

46. dhenry1234 says:

“getting turned around more than a butterface”

Post of the week right there lmfao

47. secretdragonfly says:

I’m really looking forward to taking in more Bulldogs games this year – more talent than I can remember in a long time.

48. kotsopoulos says:

im not sure anyone posted this yet, but here goes anyway. enjoy

RESEASON     2010-2011 MONTREAL CANADIENS (3-3)
    POS NO. PLAYER GP G A PTS +/- PIM PP SH GW OTG S PCTG
    LW 32 Moen, Travis 3 0 0 0 2- 26 0 0 0 0 6 0.0
    D 75 Gill, Hal 3 0 0 0 4 0 0 0 0 0 2 0.0
    C 15 Halpern, Jeff 3 0 0 0 2 4 0 0 0 0 1 0.0
    TEAM TOTALS 6 21 32 53 5 157 3 2 3 0 189 11.1
    OPPONENT TOTALS 6 22 31 53 5- 163 9 1 3 0 149 14.8

49. SeriousFan09 says:

Max Pacioretty cut from camp, he’ll spend the season with the Bulldogs likely, which is probably good for his development, he’ll join a pretty solid core of forwards but likely get himself into Top-6 time. Coach those offensive instincts and learn to keep his damn head up.

- I shall always remember Captain Koivu.

50. baruch says:

please let Pouliot get whatever karmic cleanser that Price got before last game.  Benny is messing up the top lines.  AK too, give him a break out of the spotlight, put him on an energy line

Cammy-Plek-Moen

Eller-Gomez-Gionta

AK-Halpern-Lapierre

Pyatt-Boyd-White

51. Fant-HAB-ulous says:

Pacioretty JUST assigned to Hamilton. It’s like PG bugged by desk or something.

52. Harani says:

I know a lot of you were looking for it so I managed to find a clip on CJAD of about 9 minutes (Click on the clip in the bottom left). It’s better than nothing. Enjoy!

“It must be love!”

53. Say Ash says:

Yeah, Pou-Pou-Pouliot and Je Suis Andrei Kostitsyn are in funks (to be kind), but a bigger problem is “Snatch ” O’Byrne. Watching him for four years now I have not noticed one bit of development. He had a good little run last year and then when returning from injury, he quickly regressed. This guy’s getting turned around more than a butterface. Maybe it just goes to show how good Markov can make a teammate look. It doesn’t anger, it disappoints, really. At this point, I’d rather see Henry. I gurantee you Vanek would not have scored that first goal with Henry laying him out.

54. Hagar says:

Pyatt or White over Benny. Incredible. “It’s my goal to lead the league in 4 minute roughing things” -Scott Gomez

55. Fant-HAB-ulous says:

Pacioretty is best left in Hamilton is he isn’t in the top 6. He isn’t a grinder..that’s not his game. Let him score a bunch in Hamilton, get crazy confidence, then come and tear it up in Montreal.

On a side note, I thought Pouliot did really well last night, and has been okay in the pre-season. He gets his spot because of how quick his hands are…much more so then Eller at this point.

56. scrowe21 says:

Funny video from a photoshoot with the team

——–

My spinorama shootout goal with Cammy

57. scrowe21 says:

No way we could afford to lose both of them, no one else is ready to fill the top 6.. I personally dont think Eller is ready and I think he’d be better off starting in Hamilton unless someone gets injured. I think one of them (AK/Pouliot) will be traded, I’d keep Kostitsyn…He has a better shot and can hit like a freight train… Hopefully he’ll light it up this year.

My line up would be

Cammy-Plek-AK

Pouliot-Gomez-Gionta

Moen-Boyd-Lapierre

Pyatt-Halpern-White

Darche sits.  Eller and Maxpac playing first line minutes in Hamilton. If BP cant produce with the little G’s then trade him and give Eller his shot.

——–

My spinorama shootout goal with Cammy

58. g says:

r u serious? you’ve got to be kidding me. Is it me ourr is this out of wack?

“Long before I ever wore the jersey, I wore the jersey.” Dryden

59. Jordio-oh says:

If thats him in the picture, he has a heck of a mustache/beard/sideburns combo for someone his age.

A young Hal Gill, if you will. http://www.nhltalk202.com/Hal%20Gill.jpg

60. HabFanSince72 says:

Putting grinders on the top line was one of Carbo’s least successful ideas.

Remember Kostopoulos with Pleks and Kovy?

61. SeriousFan09 says:

Pretty sure Pyatt will have a spot this year, he was a go-to guy for JM in the playoffs and he loves the kid’s defensive style, Darche will likely sit as the 13th forward.

- I shall always remember Captain Koivu.

62. wmarcello says:

I will be incredibly disappointed if neither Pyatt nor White do not make the roster to begin the season. I’d pick either of them over Pacioretty, and easily over Maxwell or Darche. I’d even consider giving them a spot over Pouliot, Halpern, or Boyd if any of them struggle.

63. Bugs says:

No. You’re NOT “just sayin these 2 are on thin ice,” Habone; you’re sayin “clear out the junk and make room for kids who’ll give (a scientifically impossible effort of) 150% each and every night), THAT’S what you’re sayin. Don’t change what you’re sayin.

What I’M sayin is: let the talent that’s ALREADY on the team play WHEN IT COUNTS before chuckin in kids who’ll sell their mothers in preseason to get a shot at the NHL we have NO IDEA how’ll THEY’ll play when it counts in their place.

That’s what I’m sayin.

Reprovingly reproof-proof, here sits

64. dockturtle says:

Darcy is a male name.  It’s Irish and been around for a long time.  Has only been used for girls in the last 20 years.  My son is a Darcy.

HIO annoucnes that they’ll be raising HH’s letters to the top of the web site when he retires.

66. mike g says:

Or throw them both on waivers…

I really think alternating guys like Pyatt, Eller, White, Maxwell, etc…would be better than having those 2 in our top 6.

At least they would provide the effort 80% of the time.

“These head movies make my eyes rain” -Simple Jack

I got AK at under 64.5 pts, with Triple X and Tom Nickle.

67. Will Longlade says:

Both Pouliot and Kostitsyn will be on short leashes this season. I wouldn’t be surprised to see one or even both of them moved before the trade deadline this year.

68. SLONCOLD says:

pre-season is soooo stupid and means nothing…. way better to build team confidence, chemistry and work out kinks with your line mates in the regular season… besides we have to see how much depth we have for the 3rd and 4th lines… very important to get that figured out…Regular season start already!!!

i can’t wait to hear the regular season is pointless, what you do in the playoffs is what really counts…

Fan Summit Updates–Click on Summit side bar or link below

everyone is welcome to join us, check out the itinerary and come on down!

70. adam76 says:

How the Darcy Tucker retirement headline SHOULD have read:

Veteran Pest With Girl’s Name to Retire, Start New Career as Leech.

71. Xtrahabsfan says:

How did you get the table too stick to the wall like that?lol

72. Yeats says:

The Hell with the Summit. Where is TimoFest2011 gonna be held? I vote for Bermuda!!!

73. Tyg says:

My man thank you! Dunno if my armor is strong enough for this spot, but I’ll whip out the claws and see what I can do. ;) Happy to see a friendly face!

http://tygerbythetail.blogspot.com/ or http://aa.habsaddict.com/

74. Tyg says:

OMG loved this episode! Stewie is me but cuter in shorts. ;)

http://tygerbythetail.blogspot.com/ or http://aa.habsaddict.com/

75. HabFab says:

Sure beats Vermont.

76. Tyg says:

1. – Yes

2. – Yes

3. – Probably

4. – AK46

5. Yes, for OB. If Picard makes you look stupid, you probably are.

http://tygerbythetail.blogspot.com/ or http://aa.habsaddict.com/

77. Chuck says:

Vermont rocks.

78. habaholic68NJ says:

Looks like JM is starting to show his cards up front.

AK46-Pleks-Cammi

Giant-Mexican-Chicken

Moen-Boyd-Eller

Laps-Halpern-White-Pyatt-Darche

79. punkster says:

Jay Peak is tops! But Bermuda certainly has a charming pinkish hue to it. And the Rum Punches at Horizons can’t be beat.

FREE TIMO!

80. emann_222 says:

Need to bump Eller to the second line so we can have the new and improved Ouef Line!

Visit me at http://www.bleedbleublancrouge.blogspot.com

81. HabFab says:

Has to be Bermuda, no Festivals in Vermont

82. Yeats says:

The real story on HIO the evening is the return of Timo. Everything else just pales in comparison. Damn good to have you back!!!

83. Yeats says:

Lazarus is a poor second to Timo IMO!

84. HabFab says:

Maybe Chris can make a guest appearance at the TimoFest?

85. Chuck says:

Giant Mexican Chicken makes me chuckle. What about the first line? Plucky Belarusian Squid?

LOL, thanks. Good to be back too. I was going to wait until first regular season game but then figured I need some pre-season posting in order to shake off the rust and be en plaine forme for the regular season.

87. Chuck says:

I attended a couple of Grateful Dead shows there. Plenty of festival in those hills.

88. Yeats says:

Win, lose or draw, to us “old-timers” on HIO, you were one of the guys who made this place special. You can love the team and be critical of it at the same time!

89. HabFab says:

Sounds good but better leave the third line alone. Moaner Danish Boy…nahhhhhhhhhhhh!

90. Everlasting1 says:

You should know MAB is history. Sorry to break it to you..

“We don’t see things as they are, but as we are.” – Anais Nin

Don’t pollute the water.

91. rocketsglare says:

IMO, P.K. needs to first learn to play within a team concept. Moving the puck under this coach seems to

be by involving multiple players passing the puck up the ice smartly and quickly. The opposition would

be hard pressed IMO to be able to cover multiple players moving up the ice rather than one streaking

player. Subban first needs to learn to play sound, responsible D before anything else.

His ability to move the puck will definitely help the team to quickly transition out of its zone, but should

not be seen as a green light for P.K. to take it upon himself to move the puck out completely on his own.

Yes, P.K. is blessed with the ability to do most anything on the ice, but he first must learn how to play

within a team concept that stresses discipline and accountability. He will become a better and well round-

ed player in the long run.

92. HabFab says:

“In those hills” sounds too much like Deliverance to me…just saying!!

Broke my heart, but… He’ll be back. I can feel it. When Habs are going to run into the some injuries on the blueline, they will sign MAB and this time to a multi-year deal with no trade clause. If Gauthier has any brains he knows that your don’t just get rid off awesomeness. MAB will be back.

94. andrewberkshire says:

If you’re going to add to the conversation here, by all means join in. However if you’re going to continually spam the same annoying message for days on end, gtfo you’re not wanted.

95. Everlasting1 says:

Some here have called MAB a one-trick pony, and others feel JM failed him though he was given every opportunity lol

“We don’t see things as they are, but as we are.” – Anais Nin

Don’t pollute the water.

96. K-hab25 says:

Welcome back Timo!! You’ll be happy to know you’ve been more talked about than the breezer over the last few months. I didn’t think anyone could beat out the breeze. :-)

97. punkster says:

Perfect topper to the day. I have a round scheduled for tomorrow afternoon so I’ll dedicate my first sliced tee shot to you Mike. What the heck, I’ll dedicate all 18 sliced tee shots to you!

Night all.

FREE TIMO!

Hah… reading some of the comment this summer this place is pretty special, alright :)

99. Say Ash says:

In the spirit of this year’s pre-season: Boooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

100. Chuck says:

Well, there WAS some banjo pickin’.  :)

101. twocents says:

I hope we see Chris around here again.

102. Chuck says:

Trolling for business, eh?

103. Harani says:

Here’s a new commercial with Cammi for the NHL. I personally LOVED it!

“Quesions will become answers!”

104. HabFab says:

Eric, actually meant somebody’s Chris Nilan as I started writing it but thought of Chris so decided not to clarify myself and left it for both. Nice to see you around and out of the shadows mon ami!

105. sholi2000.com says:

Tony/Alias’, Adam76, Nuna, Clay4bc, FHM

They Call Me Shane

106. Xtrahabsfan says:

Nice ,yer back….

107. Harditya_CareyPrice says:

Cool video – great find Harani!

108. Harditya_CareyPrice says:

You’re finally back Michael! The summer here just wasn’t the same without you. Welcome back :)

FULL BREEZER

109. twocents says:

Good to see you about too, Frank. If I know your pattern you’ll be around for the next little while, but might retreat by December if thing degenerate around here.

If! Ha!

110. ABHabsfan says:

With regards to Ryan White: I think he should be kept in Mtl and more than that, he should go up to Gomer/ Gio line. Let me put forth these simple questions: who is more likely to pot a few goals on that line, Pouliot or White? I say White because he will go to the spots to get the puck that Pouliot is unable or unwilling to go. Who is more likely to get Gomez and Gio some space on the ice and keep the opposition from taking liberties with 2 of our most talented players? No need to answer, clearly this is White. Pouliot is kept with the Habs only because Lats scored a bunch of goals with the Wild and now the Habs have to make it look loke the trade was not that bad.
    Ryan White is the best prospect ready to play in the NHL. Pouliot has to know that just because he was drafted 4th overall doesn’t give him a free pass. Habs need White on the team this year and perhaps some crow must be ate to get this done. From a hockey sense this is the right move, IM (somwhat drunk) O.

111. Raheem says:

Hello friends,

I do think this is good site and have been reading it for 2 years.  But I am new on this letter writing part of the site and want to say hello. I hope this will be as good as reading and look forward to telling my opinion.

Take care friend,

Raheem

112. SmartDog says:

The website also has lots of Ads by Google you can click on to make money for the spammers… I mean owners.  Oh goodie!

———
    Listen to the SmartDog. He knows his poop!

113. _Habsoloutly_ says:

post after post of how the team sucks is annoying.  funny how when anyone else does it they are a “troll” yet you just love when Timo did it.  Some messed up kids on this site.

114. SmartDog says:

5 QUESTIONS:

1. Would you have sent MaxPac down or someone else?

2. Should someone else be in Pouliot’s spot?

3. Should someone else be in Kostityn’s spot?

4. Which one of Pouliot and Kostitsyn is more likely to finish the season where he starts it?

5. Picard-O’Byrne. Is anyone else a little concerned?

———
    Listen to the SmartDog. He knows his poop!

115. SmartDog says:

Welcome Raheem!

I suggest two rules for the “letter writing” part.

1. Be interesting! Share your strongest or most unique thoughts, even if people might disagree.

2. Be respectful. I was going to say “don’t be a jerk”… but that sounds kind of jerky.  :)

Again.. welcome. We look forward to your comments.

SD

———
    Listen to the SmartDog. He knows his poop!

116. SeriousFan09 says:

1. He should have gone down, he had an injury and needs development in the AHL.

2. Eller if Pouliot doesn’t wake up soon enough.

3. I’ve seen more out of AK than Pouliot so far, his spot is safer.

4. AK

5. I don’t think Picard is that big of an issue, although OB is playing without confidence right now and that’s a disaster.

- I shall always remember Captain Koivu.

117. StevieRay says:

Ryan White needs to stay …..nuff said.. you listening JM & PG,,!!!!!

118. Raheem says:

Hello Friend,

I think you need new way to show off your site. I work online and you need to pay google to have your site shown on other sites about hockey. If you do this it might work good. You can try to make more visitors by making comment of sites but wont work if you dont help the people of the site.

Hope this helps friends,

Raheem

119. andrewberkshire says:

5 questions at midnight, awesome.

1) Pacioretty needs time in Hamilton to develop his shot or he’ll never stick in the NHL.

2) Based on preseason, Eller outworked and outplayed him.

3) Nope.

4) Probably Pouliot because Kostitsyn is going to play damn hard in a contract year and give himself some trade value.

5) Not really, I doubt they’ll be together during the season, and if they are it won’t be for long.

120. StevieRay says:

Where u been man ??????

121. db says:

I think this is Alex Henry’s year… he can learn a lot from Gill and paired up with the right guy, (the way Gill and Gorges meshed), his size can come in handy.

Sorry OByrne, I like you… but you have all the bad luck.  Seriously, who else in the LEAGUE got busted for a rookie prank (snatch!)

122. Say Ash says:

SD, number 4 is a trick question. The answer is both, as neither seems to be going anywhere as far as I can tell.

123. db says:

White just keeps on going.. He’s making it very tough on JM.  I think Darche is screwed lol  I put Pyatt, White, Boyd, Laps, Halpern over Darche…  Pouliot, well we cant give up on him but damn kid, stay on your feet! get some muscle!

I like your post… ya lost me somewhere in the middle, same reason i dont buy December to February hockey tickets :p

124. dockturtle says:

1. Max so he can come hungry

2. Yes, but Pouliot should be in someone else’s spot as well

3. Yes

4. Pouliot

5. Picard, might score a few goals for as many mistakes

125. likehoy says:

1. carey price…oooooooohhhhhhhhh jk
    2. jaroslav halak?
    3. jaroslav halak?
    4. both
    5. nope, picard won’t make the final cut, o’byrne will be fine when regular season lets him throw his body fully.

- I support Carey Price as the Number 1 Goalie!

126. ABHabsfan says:

I agree with youon Darche, he had better develop a taste for hotdogs because I think he will be watching more hockey than he will be playing. Too bad he is on a one-way contract.

127. ABHabsfan says:

I might have lost my point a little in the middle , you are right. Might have something to so with my last line/ condition. Hey it’s Friday night.

128. db says:

The one way was a gift from management to a man with a family who put in his dues.  That way he can have is (most likely) last payday.  Classy move…

129. oldrrty says:

Does anyone know if PK made the team in NHL 11?

I don’t care who wins as long as Toronto doesn’t!

130. ABHabsfan says:

1. Max Pac going to the Ham is the right move. Time to see something from that first rounder
    2. White in Pouliot’s spot
    3. AK 46 stays put. I smell a break-out year for him
    4. AK46
    5. Both to Ham, keep Henry and Weber. (Weber as a forward/PP specialist)

131. andrewberkshire says:

Can someone ban this fool?

132. Raheem says:

Hello Friend,

The team for 2011 is not done yet. The coach will tell us soon.

Be patient my friend.

133. ABHabsfan says:

No doubt a classy move, the class of this organization is a big reason why we are all fans. However that is little consolation to guys like White, Pyatt, Maxwell, DD, MaxPac, Russell, Palushaj who are riding the bus instead of realizing their dream. Tough call either way.

134. ABHabsfan says:

135. ABHabsfan says:

136. Everlasting1 says:

lol

“We don’t see things as they are, but as we are.” – Anais Nin

Don’t pollute the water.

137. db says:

Didnt know which to reply to lol

I dont think sending Darche down is a worry… I doubt he’ll get claimed and if so, he’s still in the NHL and has his payday.

138. Anonymous says:

Ok, for the 2010/11 season he made the team, it’s already a guarantee with Markov injured, even if he wasn’t. As for the game I can only speculate. He finished on the team in the playoffs, I would assume he is in the game.

139. G-Man says:

Just when we thought the ice was safe….

140. habsfansince91 says:

Yes, he’s on the team. First pairing with Markov i believe.

141. Clay4bc says:

Seconded…

__________________________

If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.

— George Orwell –

142. oldrrty says:

Yeah I was talking about the video game. I only want to get it if PK is playable in the NHL and not the minors.

I don’t care who wins as long as Toronto doesn’t!

143. Clay4bc says:

Excuse me? You’re close to crossing the line here, my friend.

__________________________

— George Orwell –

144. habsfansince91 says:

thirded

145. Say Ash says:

Truly. I spat my Molson.

146. Say Ash says:

Andrei Kostytsin

147. Bugs says:

1) Depends if he brought back a pizza or not.

2) He’s doin just fine being himself, I think.

3) Maybe Poolio?

4) Trick question. The first and final game of the season is against Toranna. You wily bastich, Pup!

5) It’s just a fling. They can still remain professional and do their jobs…but yes, I’m a little concerned.

Reprovingly reproof-proof, here sits

148. Everlasting1 says:

For those who missed the first hour long episode :-)

“We don’t see things as they are, but as we are.” – Anais Nin

Don’t pollute the water.

149. Rob says:

Return of the mack!

The Montreal Canadiens: sporting the best AND worst fans since 1909!

150. Da Hema says:

A pleasure to have another voice!

————————

Nigel Tufnel: It really puts perspective in things, doesn’t it?

David St. Hubbins: Oh, too much. Too much fu*king perspective.

–This is Spinal Tap

151. SlovakHab says:

Noooooooooo :((

152. dockturtle says:

He did that on purpose.  Pleks breaks 85 points this year.

153. habstrinifan says:

Welcome Raheem! Glad to have you on board.

154. BrianSkrudland says:

I forgot to mention my props for your note about Harani’s triple-spam. That was nice. Well played, sir.

155. BrianSkrudland says:

156. Tremblant Habs Fan says:

Nice try Tony, you don’t have me fooled!

157. SmartDog says:

This is a spammer trying to get people to a crappy site to sell ads.

The site itself has about 10 poor quality articles.  Not any advice worth reading.

———
    Listen to the SmartDog. He knows his poop!

158. quentin_stuckley says:

what a putz.  even if it’s automated. an automated putz.  any plug to pull?

159. quentin_stuckley says:

sorry, double post.

160. quentin_stuckley says:

ever since ea started the ‘be a pro’ mode, i hardly play as the canadiens now.  sad.  i like to go into the draft.  and sadly the habs don’t get a chance to pick me.  it’s a good game, you should pick it up.

161. emann_222 says:

Shout out to Tyg!

Welcome to HIO :)

Visit me at http://www.bleedbleublancrouge.blogspot.com

162. Bugs says:

Yeah, he “ruined them” all the way to the ECF.

Reprovingly reproof-proof, here sits

163. montrealtilldeath says:

In Montreal we go for the cup!!!

164. Aaron13 says:

The ECF is not good enough in YUL – you should know that. Is there a trophy for the EFC?

He never won a cup and never will. He’s a brainless boob.

165. Everlasting1 says:

17 weeks huh? lol

“We don’t see things as they are, but as we are.” – Anais Nin

Don’t pollute the water.

166. punkster says:

Contact the underground. Pass the word. RFT can be dismantled and cached in the Green Mountains until los desaparecidos require assistance.

FREE TIMO!

167. Chuck says:

I just felt a breath of fresh air, or a cold breeze… I’m not sure which.  :)

168. Clay4bc says:

And Timo has been freed. Let the good times roll!

__________________________

— George Orwell –

169. Clay4bc says:

Your slogan is far from dumbass, for what it’s worth.

__________________________

— George Orwell –

170. Chuck says:

Just make sure that you seal the equipment in waterproof containers for safekeeping!

What’s going to become of Radio Free Timo?

172. HabFab says:

HH is taking care of business as we speak.

173. twocents says:

Nice to have you back, the joint hasn’t been the same without you.

174. punkster says:

It lives on in the hearts of men!

FREE TIMO!

175. punkster says:

Speaking of which…stop bogarding that thing, will ya?

FREE TIMO!

176. twocents says:

It’s out, sorry.

177. JIMVINNY says:

Good to see you back, Mike.

178. habaholic68NJ says:

Welcome back.

179. Yeats says:

This blog needs you!!! Great to see you back!!!

180. punkster says:

It’s about frakin’ time man. Now I can get rid of this dumbass slogan ;)

FREE TIMO!

181. HabFab says:

Yeah Mikey!!!

182. HabFab says:

Unfortunately he wasn’t signing with us for $1.1 ml last July…was he??

183. scrowe21 says:

Yeah this makes the Auld signing look even worse than it already was.. nice deal for Minny.

——–

My spinorama shootout goal with Cammy

184. twocents says:

I agree.

185. Yeats says:

We have 82 game to eliminate 13 real hockey teams and of course the Maple Leafs. All I wish the Habs are good health, good health and good goaltending. You arrive at the end of the regular season with those and your chances are as good as anyone. Even if you win the Bettman, i.e. the President’s Trophy, you should decline the honour. There is no luck in that hardware.

186. punkster says:

Bang on, Brian. I used to think this annual pronouncement of yours was overly simplistic and maybe just a bit heretical. This should be nailed permanently to the HI/O home page for all to consider.

FREE TIMO!

187. HabFab says:

Hear, hear !!

I wish them good coaching.

189. DavidKB says:

Seems the experts should sign up with HIO. Excellent argument.

190. db says:

Good thing the coach doesn’t listen to TSN… and there’s a reason they’re doing commentary.  I heard that comment and laughed out loud (yes, I wrote it out.)

191. montrealtilldeath says:

I am very disturbed at what the experts are trying to do with Subban. Announcers on the NHL network commented that Canadiens management want Subban to do less. Are they insane. He needs to be allowed the freedom to grow his game and become the exciting player we know he can become. He will make mistakes as did Guy Lafleur. Can you imagine if they had put the restriction of do not rush too much on Guy. If they are not careful they will turn Subban into an ordinary journeyman defenceman. I was in a way unhappy that the Habs did well in the last playoffs as it will extend Martin’s tenure as the coach. He in my opinion is not capable of coaching a player of this caliber. Look at his record with the talent he had in Ottawa. He reminds me of Gene Mauch, a lifetime .198 hitter, trying to tell Dick Allen, a .320 ave with 400plus homeruns how to hit. We all know what Allen said to Mauch. I remember in Lafleur’s heyday when someone said “let the flower out of the cage”. We all saw the results. Remember the “Big Bird” and his patented rushes just lifting the whole team? Is it that we have not had a player of this potential for so long we have forgotten how to properly handle one?

192. Aaron13 says:

I totally agree. Martin ruined players in Ottawa. He’s no genius and I as far as I’m concerned, he should not have been hired. Martin can ruin Subban. It was obvious that Subban was being held back during the Buffalo game.

That’s right Coach, turn a potential thoroughbred into a mule.

193. andrewberkshire says:

I can’t believe the organization let Darcy ***ing Tucker where #12…

194. yathehabsrule says:

Any coincidence the Habs Alumni room at the Bell Centre just changed their minimum games played requirements (reg season and playoffs) up to 120 today??? Anyone?

___________________________________________

Note the new digs! but yeah I’m still on Twitter!

195. HabFab says:

Kevin, Interesting thought but don’t think it has anything to do with Darcy Tucker.

Probably has to do with more of a season and a half thing.

196. Chuck says:

Poor Marcy. The only way that he’ll get in that room is by paying $10 to take the Bell Centre tour like everyone else.

197. punkster says:

So who’s in goal?

FREE TIMO!

198. JIMVINNY says:

Helloooo…  Sanford, obviously.

199. Kappy says:

I like those lines…  I would give the last spot to White or Pyatt.  I think that J.M will go with Pyatt.  We have a

very balanced lineup.  The bottom two lines should get 10-15 minutes a game.  There is going to be alot of

pressure on the starting forwards to perform because if they don’t there is alot of guys chompin at the bit.

That is a good problem to have.  I definetly see a trade before December, especially if BP and AK46 don’t get

off to a good start.

Who would be your ideal winger to bring in to play with Pleks & Cammy?  I think we need someone like

Frazen.  Big & physical with a scoring touch.  Unfortunately Detroit seems to get all those types of players.

200. Rugger says:

If AK can get his head together we would have someone “big & physical with a scoring touch” on the line with Plek & Cammy.  Let’s hope he can do it.

201. Tremblant Habs Fan says:

Let’s bring back AK27 at the trade deadline!

202. derfab says:

One rumour is that Pacioretty strained his elbow but can play. I’d have to say Pyatt is a lock and the final spot goes to White or Pacioretty (who gets a last look tomorrow).

203. pic1983 says:

I would definitely like to see one of Ryan White or Tom Pyatt playing in the bottom six this year over paccioretty.  Paccioretty was drafted as a potential top-6 player and, IMHO, if he can’t play in the top 6 at the nhl level, he should be playing in hamilton.

204. Rugger says:

How about the D assignments?

205. Kappy says:

Subban – Spacek

Gill – Georges

Picard/Weber – O’bryne/Henry

Our D is terrible right now, but it will be good once Hamerlik and Markov are back.

206. emann_222 says:

How the hell does Benoit Pouliot get a pass as a top 6 forward for this season? Has the staff been looking at his performance as of the end of last season, the playofs, and preseason for this year?

He’s lazy, slow, and unable to complete plays. JEM dissapoints one more time.

Visit me at http://www.bleedbleublancrouge.blogspot.com

207. mike g says:

Agree…

Throw him in the garbage with AK. They both stink donkey ballz…

All those who say AK can be a force if he regains his scoring touch, I say “WHAT SCORING TOUCH??!!!!”.

All he ever did was score 20+ goals playing with the real AK, because the other team always had to keep 2 eyes on Kovy. He took advantage of not being covered, and scored a couple of goals here and there.

Compare AK to Pleks. Both came up around the same time, around the same age, etc…One has become a top player on our team, and the other struggles playing even on the 4th line.

Wayyy too many people have unreal hope for him.

AND TO THINK WE COULD HAVE DRAFTED MIKE RICHARDS INSTEAD OF AK46!!!!!

AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

“These head movies make my eyes rain” -Simple Jack

I got AK at under 64.5 pts, with Triple X and Tom Nickle.

208. pic1983 says:

I dunno, maybe because he was a roster player for us all season last year, had some pretty good production, has a one year deal and is making 1,4 million? Just a thought…

209. Hagar says:

He should get a pass to start on the top 6 because he showed us what he’s capable of last year upon first being traded. He’s wasted on a bottom 6 role. It’s his spot to lose. “It’s my goal to lead the league in 4 minute roughing things” -Scott Gomez

210. avatar_58 says:

Pouliot – you have to step up or Eller will switch places

211. Kappy says:

True Dat!!!  He did score like 30 goals 3 years ago.  He is just so damn frustrating to watch, very inconsistent.  Why hasn’t he been lined up with Pleck and Cammy in the preseason yet to get some chemisty going?

212. quentin_stuckley says:

tomorrow night he’ll play with them.

213. Kappy says:

I’d rather bring Larouque out of retirement

214. 123456 says:

seems crazy but if ottawa was not in the playoff race i’d take ak27 for a low draft pick – but i think ottawa has a good team this yr if their goaltending remains solid.

secret mod

215. avatar_58 says:

I suggest that if he doesn’t put up before trade deadline it’s time to cut ties. I like him when he plays hard, but when is that? Every blue moon? I’d rather have a ‘decent’ player who at least tries hard every night.

216. mike g says:

Yup, I’m so fed up with him…

I’d rather see Maxwell on the team over AK..

“These head movies make my eyes rain” -Simple Jack

I got AK at under 64.5 pts, with Triple X and Tom Nickle.

217. SeriousFan09 says:

To think we could have had Zach Parise, an Olympic hero who doesn’t go after people’s heads with every 2nd hit with hard-cap pads.

- I shall always remember Captain Koivu.

218. Jordio-oh says:

I still have this small sense of hope for AK46, but I’m not sure why. Big body, great hands and release. But not a whole lot of action going on upstairs. I wonder when he’ll start to play like a first round draft pick, and also when is it time for me to lose the hope.

Most (if not all) of us want good things for Pouliot, but I’m not sure i see good things happening. He doesn’t instill confidence in me.

219. spos080808 says:

AK is a RFA at the end of the season so there is still plenty of value in him. If he has a good year the Habs still control his rights. If he has a bad season the Habs can just walk away from him. If he struggles and is traded, the team who gets him is getting a RFA which holds more value.

220. mike g says:

This is crazy….(not you)..

But everyone seems to think this guy has great hands. Is it just me, or everytime he gets a pass or tries to do something with the puck, it just rolls off his stick or he misses it completely?

It’s like the puck’s a hot potato for him.

And it’s been going on for way too many years now, he doesn’t shoot nearly enough, he doesn’t hit (maybe once a game) even though he can apparently steamroll over people, etc…

What good has he done for the past few years?

“These head movies make my eyes rain” -Simple Jack

I got AK at under 64.5 pts, with Triple X and Tom Nickle.

221. mike g says:

I know Serious, you hate Mike Richards…

I know..But if he was a Hab, trust me this guy would be the king of the town. King…

Zach’s an awsome player, yes, and we could have had so many other players in that draft instead of AK. Maybe we could have even drafted someone with an IQ over 12…

Yes that’s right AK, you scored 11 on your test. Ya doorknob.

“These head movies make my eyes rain” -Simple Jack

I got AK at under 64.5 pts, with Triple X and Tom Nickle.

222. SeriousFan09 says:

I won’t lie, nothing pleased me more than seeing him, Pronger and the rest of those dirty SOBs on the Flyers beaten in Game 6 of the Cup Finals off Kane’s goal.

I’d take Kesler, Parise, Getzlaf, Brown and Carter, hell I’d even take Perry despite him generally being a ***** but Richards? No way, no interest in seeing a guy spending a career trying to imitate Bobby Clobber in the CH.

- I shall always remember Captain Koivu.

223. SLONCOLD says:

i hate him but he can play!!! take him on the habs in a heart beat

224. spos080808 says:

To think 29 other teams could have drafted Zetterberg, Datsyuk, Markov etc etc instead those players went real late in drafts.

225. SeriousFan09 says:

His issue is his confidence is easily shaken, he tends to score in games that the team loses in the last couple years and his two best offensive outputs post-08 were cut off by the Lang injury and the knee injury this season. He needs to pop some goals in games the team wins and maintain production for more than 3 weeks and hopefully avoid getting linked to the Russian mob by xenophobic media that doesn’t retract their yellow journalism.

I still hold out hope for AK, he’s shaky like Price has been in the last couple years for confidence and confidence in relation to wins, both need to be involved in wins to get right I think.

- I shall always remember Captain Koivu.

226. Jordio-oh says:

Maybe I’m too focused on the positives in some regards. He has some flashy moments of brilliance and will make a nice move and go shelf, but then he’ll fan on a shot that needs to be in the net. I like him as a puck carrier because i like his speed and flow, but he just needs to be smarter with it when he gets it.  You are right; he does need to shoot more. He finished a distant 5th on our team in shots last year and he wasn’t too many ahead of MAB and Metro who played a similar amount of games. Gionta had 100 more shots than AK46 last year and played the same amount of games. In fact, Gionta was on a shot pace which would have put him well into the league leaders.

227. Malreg says:

Didn’t you say that if Pouliot didn’t have at least 2 or 3 points in last night’s game you would retire from HIO?

228. AH says:

Well stated Mike! I struggle to see how so many on here want to give this guy all the rope in the world to “get better”, and Pouliot  has been a major disappointment so far this year, on that game last night didn’t they say he hasn’t scored in like 28 games??? Top 6?..not!

229. scrowe21 says:

and to think we could have drafted Kopitar!!!!!!!…. AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

sorry, I had too.

——–

My spinorama shootout goal with Cammy

230. db says:

Dude the format of your posts crack me up… I feel like you typed it on a typewriter and scanned it in.  The content is great too.

231. rocketsglare says:

I remember JM’s teams in Ottawa giving us fits every time we played them and boy, could they

score. They simply did not have enough goaltending to lead them to victory. There must have

been a system in Ottawa for the Sens to have been successful under JM. He has a winning % of

.550 in more than 1100 games coached. Not bad for a coach whose system has been called into

question by so many.

The point is that JM does have a system whether we like that system, is another matter. The hope

now is that JM will have the players this season to play his system consistently and more import-

antly, successfully. I gather that JM’s system is being responsible on D first. Once the puck is con-

trolled, the D transitions smartly and quickly to the attack by giving the puck in short and quick

passess to waiting forwards within the transition zone who then speed into the opposing zone. The

swift attack should hopefully overwhelm the D leaving gaps in their coverage to be exploited by

either shoting from in close or passing off to another teammate for an unchallenged shot or tap in.

The same speed would overwhelm the opposition along the boards, setting up teammates with

quick passess for uncontested shots.

Of course, the above scenario is totally dependent on players who can responsibly and faithfully

carry out this system of puck control. Does JM have such players? I don’t think so, at least not the

depth to play his system consistently and win routinely. But the recent trades and signings is a

hopeful start that JM will be able to implement his system more successfully given the improving

leadership and depth on this team.

232. rocketsglare says:

db, all done on the fly.

233. light_n_tasty says:

Another link to the Ottawa Catholic School Board.  Huh.

234. solomio says:

You guys are a little bit more optimistic than I am and that’s reassuring. But my gut feeling is that we’ll have trouble getting started this season and I’m hard pressed to find a victory in any of those games.
    Maybe its just the pizza talking.

235. CanadienBoy says:

The team is better then last years relax and watch gomez and gionta do there thing ,plak. and cammy even better.

236. ooder says:

even though i am pretty pumped for teh season,

without markov and hamrlik for the first little while i have a strong feeling this team will have a lot of problens keeping the puck out of our zone

——————

88 is the new 23

237. Caper says:

Right you are Ken . Right you are.

238. JIMVINNY says:

For those who want to watch the Flamers take on the Oilykids,  here you go;

239. scrowe21 says:

thanks

——–

My spinorama shootout goal with Cammy

240. kordic says:

The realist is back!

The Habs are fast….again and they have guys that could score. The problem the habs will run into again is SIZE! they are too small. Goal tending is never easy, but on the Habs it is especially hard because of the pressure and also because this year, like many past years, the habs have a very, very weak D. Gill and Hamerlik are throw aways, nobody would trade jock straps for them, Henry, Spacek, Picard….holy bleep! We only really have Markov, Subban and Georges and you expect Price, or any other goalie to stand on their head? B.S.

The Habs better hope they score more than they let in and play as a team at both ends, or this will be a verrrrrrrrry long year. God Bless all the HABBIES!

“The ghosts are gone. The Canadiens have two choices, try and win the cup or be French Canadian” – Ken Dryden

241. SeriousFan09 says:

Globe and Mail ripping HNIC a new one, again.

- I shall always remember Captain Koivu.

242. scrowe21 says:

Theodore signs with the Wild for $1.1 Million.

——–

My spinorama shootout goal with Cammy

243. Xtrahabsfan says:

I would oF liked Theo instead of Auld…..