O’Byrne in, Spacek a game-time decision

Ryan O’Byrne will play his first game of the 2010 NHL playoffs on Wednesday night, while defenceman Jaroslav Spacek is a game-time decision after missing morning skate.

Mathieu Darche will be a healthy scratch, and Scott Gomez also missed the morning skate.

Carey Price has been confirmed as the starting goaltender for Game 4.

AUDIO: Ryan O’Byrne | Jacques Martin

1. Rachel410 says:
    Nice
    Post I already digged this
  2. Josh says:

How come there’s never any mention of Sergei anymore? The guy’s been a constant healthy scratch/benched lately and it seems not one journalist even takes notice of it.

3. Shublips says:

For anyone who is interested in participating, there is a Habs V Caps LIVE in-game mega chat tonight, with yours truly as one of several Habs and Caps blogger panelists.

Set your reminder at http://bit.ly/agjQ3l Hope to see you all there!

Habs Addict.com http://www.HabsAddict.com on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Habs-Addict/293450486615 on Twitter: http://twitter.com/HabsAddict on Hockeybuzz.com: http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blogger_archive.php?blogger_id=137

4. tanhaa says:

Awesome that OB is in.. it was expected.

Why is SK74 still a scratch?  I can’t figure this out. What does he need to do to get JM to play him?  Has he been flirting with JM’s daughter or something?  Am I missing something here?  I can’t figure out what JM’s bone is against SK74.

5. Mr.Hazard says:

GO’BYRNE!!

“love cannot drown truth, Nefertiti”

6. ab-hab-nut says:

What’s up with Gomez?? We need him real bad!!

7. diehardhab says:

Dont kid yourself careys size and strength could be a factor tonight

The torch be yours to hold it high!

8. SLONCOLD says:

did i say he didn’t have reflexes? did i say he wasn’t agile?

you missed my point… my point was the media just reports stupidity about his size and strength when they should be talking about how well he is tracking the puck and positioning himself.

i want carey to play well today and am hoping for a strong prformance, you just don’t know how to read and are quick to make assumptions…

9. Don Carnage says:

Yes we all know Price is as stiff as cardboard and has no reflex’s , that’s why he is in the NHL and your on your couch.

10. SLONCOLD says:

but as teh media says, he’s 6’3 225 lbs and stronger, so he’ll be better if a 200lbs man falls into him lol give me a brake. i’m all for playing price tonight but the media should remember that agility and reflexes make a goalie lol not his size / weight. stupid mtl media lol

11. Bob Barker says:

O’Byrne with an Andy Sutton like hit on Nicklas Backstrom tonight. That’d be sweet.

Bob Barker reminding you: help control the pet population. Have your pet spayed or neutered.

12. kenzie420 says:

Is it just me or has AK 46 PLAYING REALLY EFFIN GOOD the past 2 games? And I dont think Halak is to blame for any of the goals in game three, if I were JM I would give him the nod again and stop throwing my goaltenders under the bus every time they lose a game. Price is good against the caps but Price is colder than ice not having played much in the last 2 months.

When times get tough, just remember, at least I’m not a leafs fan!! go habs go