The Players Association has filed a grievance against the NHL for rejecting Ilya Kovalchuk’s contract with the New Jerseys.
Distinguished members of the bar: Start your billables …
• Allan Muir with more on Kovy II
• • •
Mason Raymond and the Canucks avoid an arbitration hearing, scheduled for today.
Two years, $2.5 million and $2.6 million.
The signing pushes Vancouver over the cap, pending LTIR relief for Sami Salo.
The Bruins and Blake Wheeler are at an impasse. Wheeler’s agent is Matt Keator, whose client list includes Mike Komisarek.
• Wayne Fleming on coaching in Russia
• The Hockey News Puck Panel talks about Tampa Bay’s revival
• Nothing to do with hockey, but this becomes the gold standard for retractions. When do we see one from Eklund?
• Shout-out to nightmare_49 for finding Great Commercials in NHL History
HNIC Rewind: Game 7 in Pittsburgh