NHLPA agrees to meet with owners on Tuesday

fanweb

NHLPA executive director Don Fehr issued the following statement Sunday evening regarding a meeting between owners and players later this week:

“The NHLPA has agreed to a meeting on Tuesday in New York that should facilitate dialogue between Players and Owners.  Neither the Commissioner nor I will be present, although each side will have a limited number of staff or counsel present.

“There will be Owners attending this meeting who have not previously done so, which is encouraging and which we welcome.  We hope that this meeting will be constructive and lead to a dialogue that will help us find a way to reach an agreement.”

The Canadian Press reported that the owners expected to attend the meeting include: Ron Burkle (Pittsburgh Penguins), Mark Chipman (Winnipeg Jets), Murray Edwards (Calgary Flames), Jeremy Jacobs (Boston Bruins), Larry Tanenbaum (Toronto Maple Leafs) and Jeff Vinik (Tampa Bay Lightning).

Read more by clicking here.

You can read a column Damian Cristodero of the Tampa Bay Times wrote on Vinik by clicking here.

In his Monday Morning Quarterback column, Jack Todd writes that it’s time for NHL fans to mobilize their anger towards the NHL.

Writes Todd: “If social media can help bring down the despots of the Hosni Mubarak in Egypt and Moammar Gadhafi and shake the foundations of Bashar Assad in Syria, it can surely help to bring pressure on Bettman and the petty despots of the NHL to settle this wholly unnecessary lockout.”

You can read Todd’s column by clicking here.

To read some of the best quotes from the NHL lockout, which is now into its 12th week, ,click here.

James Gordon of Postmedia News writes about loyal hockey fans feeling like hostages. Read that column by clicking here.

(Photo by Allison Joyce/Getty Images)

1. HankHardball says:

It’s now widely acknowledged that too many NHL teams are losing millions every year.

But the players are making more money than ever. To them, losing money means a more equal revenue split with the owners.

The greed of the players is the reason the NHL isn’t playing hockey right now. This meeting isn’t likely to change that.

The only thing likely to change that is for the players to become more desperate.

So after today flops, if I was the owners, I’d tell the players, “We’ll start over next summer.”

2. Chris says:

After playing the Guelph Storm on October 19, here’s how the top guys on the Sting stood:

Galchenyuk – 11 GP, 4 goals, 10 assists, -2
    Sarault – 11 GP, 5 goals, 5 assists, -7
    Boucher – 11 GP, 3 goals, 5 assists, -6

Since then:

Galchenyuk – 17 GP 16 goals, 19 assists, +10
    Sarault – 18 GP, 5 goals, 27 assists, +12
    Boucher – 18 GP, 18 goals, 8 assists, +10

There’s no question at all who’s driving that line. But people need to give credit to Boucher and Sarault as well, as they’ve helped Galchenyuk develop into a bona fide sniper, and this is what has me the most excited. I never realized that Galchenyuk had that kind of goal scoring prowess.

3. nunacanadien says:

Honestly, I hope all you fans get a lesson on the reality of hockey in Montreal and how the standard has been allowed to come down for the sake of generating the almight gate proceeds. Maybe it is time Fans use this time to vent their true feelings: give us back our superstars and stanley cups, enough of this profiteering at our expense!

Owners are too cheap! Molson nickles and dimes the habs to death. Sure the investment group invests like they do on projects like a training centre, but honestly, what have the habs done to help individual players? Nothing.

The habs owners illustrate all that is wrong in the NHL.

It is time NHL owners sign players for their merit and to stop this mess that they have created in trying to out do each other.

Enough of the bribes that end up in big name signings. Enough of the crap that goes on. Enough of the Toronto-based owners basically sabotaging our wonderful habs.

Time to make money for the sake of true hockey. Sign real players in Montreal. Enough of the Coles of the world that no owner wants, or the Gomez’s that create this mess to begin with.

4. kalevine says:

Thank you jack Todd for a great empowering article. I dobn’t necessarily agree with your stance that the owners should take most of the blame and that the players are heros, but I agree that the fans are the real heroes and are being treated like zeroes

• B says:

Jack Todd says that Donald Fehr is his hero. Wow! Enough said.

–Go Habs Go!–

• nunacanadien says:

Donald Fehr who preached economics, when really, what he should have been going for was a good deal for the starting hockey player, the rookie who is not good enough to snaggle millions but the grinders, the real players.

Not the washed up crew that stand around Fehr, or the overpaid millionairres. The bulk of the hockey teams are made up of young players and their families who have invested in hockey.

Not the Gomez or the Bettmans of the world that force a lockout. No, it is time Fehr, who is just a corporate type be moved aside and let the players benefit from what ever agreement they can sign. Let the superstars earn their zillions.

Let the owners talk with the hard working no name players.

Okay here is the Markov fight. The good news is he didn’t get hurt and he must have been feeling okay to get in the fight.

The bad news, he should never ever fight again.

6. English is not a Crime says:

A word of caution only. To those looking at OHL scoring titles and drooling because Galy is among the scoring leaders. That’s not a very good item to use as a measuring stick. Sure it’s a good sign, but the Habs had an OHL player with the player of the year award twice and an OHL scoring title in recent years named Corey Locke. The Kings have another that was named Justin Acevedo. OHL scoring titles or lack thereof aren’t necessarily something to base future expectations (or lack thereof) on. It’s great to see him having success of course, just don’t get too carried away with his totals (whether they be good or bad).

• B says:

Corey Locke is generously listed as 5’9″ 175 lbs.
      Azevedo is generously listed as 5’7″ 172 lbs.
      Galchenyuck is listed at 6’2″ 205 lbs (and growing.)

Size makes a difference in adjusting to the NHL.

–Go Habs Go!–

• English is not a Crime says:

Nick Kypreos was a 60 goal scorer, Bryan Fogarty, Alexandre Daigle, Patrick Steffan and others also did great in jr as well. It’s ok to be excited, it’s ok to be happy for him collecting points. It’s just not a very accurate measuring stick if we judge him solely upon whether or not he can collect enough points in Sarnia this year to be acceptable. His point total at the end of this season isn’t as important as his various other developmental aspects is all.

• B says:

Of course you are correct that top point production in junior is not in and of itself a guarantee of NHL success, but I don’t think many (any?) here are judging Galchenyuk based solely on his point total in Sarnia this season (or last). Many of his other quality attributes are often mentioned here as well. I can understand (and I share) people’s excitement in following this top notch prospect, he has a lot of good things going for him and it has been a long time since Montreal has had a top 3 pick in the system.

Feel free to throw more cold water on things and mention that the last top 3 pick was Wickenheiser back in 1980 :)

–Go Habs Go!–

7. Luke says:

Elliote Friedman tweeted out a you-tube link for the Markov fight.

I’m not savvy enough to trackdown and link it here, but it available.

Summary: Markov is not the best fighter I have ever seen.

8. Luke says:

Galchenyuk is now third in OHL Scoring.
    28gp 20g 29a 49pts +8 18PIM.

Trails Seth Griffin 2nd – (30gp 19/31/50 +14)
    and Ryan Strome 1st – (30gp 20/39/59 +33)

If I am not mistaken, both Seth and Ryan are a year older then AG and playing on much stronger teams.

• Kooch7800 says:

Lots of hockey left but Strome is a beast. Gally is getting back to form after being off a year

“Keep your stick on the Ice”

Its going to be great watching him play with Team USA at World Jr’s, will definitely be getting up early to watch some hockey games this year during that tournament.

• Chris says:

Galchenyuk has been fantastic this season.

I do have one issue with the comparisons though…people continually use Galchenyuk’s team support to basically imply that he would be even better elsewhere. This is not necessarily true.

Strome’s Niagara IceDogs are a good team. But look at the point totals: There are only 5 players with 18 points or more, and only 4 with 30 or more.

Seth Griffith’s London Knights are the class of the OHL, but only two players on the roster are averaging a point-per game (Griffith and Max Domi).

In Galchenyuk, Carles Sarault and Reid Boucher, the Sting have one of the highest scoring lines in the OHL. Galchenyuk’s getting the chance to play with extremely good players. With a shallow supporting cast, he probably get more PP time than he might on some of those deeper teams, and his point totals may not be quite the same.

Putting up big point totals for bad teams is not an unusual event. In fact, this type of thing was always held against players like Pierre Turgeon, a young Steve Yzerman and of course Mats Sundin.

If a player is elite, as Galchenyuk clearly is, they will get their points. He’s got great linemates that compliment him well; Sarault is an excellent passer, and Boucher goes to the net. That line is a perfect place for Galchenyuk. I don’t hold the lack of team success against Galchenyuk, just as I don’t usually give it much credence when evaluating players. It takes 20 guys to build a winner, not one or two.

But I also won’t give him the benefit of the doubt for playing on a bad team, because I think he’s in the perfect spot to post huge offensive numbers and learn how to dominate offensively.

I agree with you Chris, great players put up numbers on virtually any team they play on, this is what makes them special. I would like to see him on a better team only to help him as a player and also for my selfish reasons, to watch him on TV more and specifically perhaps in the Memorial Cup.

Watching Dale Hawerchuk when he joined the Jets, was a great example of a great player on a bad team putting up huge numbers.

9. Marc10 says:

Should this go nuclear, you’d have to think the League will need to relocate a few franchises. That will ultimately benefit the game and the players… Maybe that’s Fehr’s endgame at this point. Burn the house down to rebuild better.

10. Kooch7800 says:

With Jeremy Jacobs being at these newest attempts the entire thing is a sham.

Honestly I am at the point now where hope they cancel the season so we don’t have to hear this about this joke of a so called negotiation.

“Keep your stick on the Ice”

• Habfan10912 says:

My seniments exactly. Gonna love the spin both parties put on this when its over. Urg!

———————————–

• mdp2011 says:

I have always believed that there wasn’t going to be a season, but I always hoped I was wrong. Right now I am at the point where I hope the season is canceled and the NHL and PA do irreparable damage to the league, and hopefully cost 1 or 2 franchises to go under and the PA lose about 60 members. Maybe and only maybe, then will the NHL and PA stop playing this game of chicken they’re currently playing and both sides will both negotiate in good faith to form a long term partnership and stabilise the league. But sadely, this is highly unlikely with these two sides, they will always be adversaries, not partners.

• Kooch7800 says:

Honestly, Bettman has to go. I know everyone says he is just a puppet but that same puppet blocked the Phoenix move and cost the NHL 25 mill a season for the past few years when that team could have been in the Peg (before Atlanta). That was all ego.

It was his dream to expand the league…how has that gone? The negotiation of throwing an insult offer at the start of negotiations says a lot as well.

The players are over paid there is no doubt but the league honestly needs to retract 5 teams…then it will be healthy.

There is serious dysfunction when you have a lockout every single CBA. Changes need to be made at the top

“Keep your stick on the Ice”

11. Mattyleg says:

Urgh.
    I’m caring less and less every day.
    Didn’t think it would happen, but I’m fed up.
    Not angry-fed-up, but just plain I-don’t-care-anymore-fed-up.
    What a pile of shite.

—Hope Springs Eternal—

12. Habfan10912 says:

This one is for the cough cough wink wink department. Scott Gomez missed the last Alaska Aces game with what the team reports to be food poisoning.
    ———————————–

Do we know yet which players will be in the meeting? Perhaps Paul Bissonette and he could tweet a live blog of the meeting and help keep things in order.

• Chris says:

Whoever gets Dickinson is going to land a heck of a prospect. He’s got size, skill, speed and confidence. I think he’ll be a very good NHL winger.

• English is not a Crime says:

If you get a chance, look for this Nichushkin kid out of Russia. Watched him specifically at the Subway Super Series and he’s going to be something else as well.

Appears to be intermission between 2nd and 3rd period, but looks like Andrei Markov with a goal and assist in his KHL game going on right now.

15. Cal says:

It’s three weeks until Christmas. Time for a lockout carol:

16. HabFab says:

WJC camp will be named today and there is a depth of talent available. Article has potential players and pertinent dates leading up to the WJC;

17. otter649 says:

In The OHA – London vs Mississauga with London winning 4-3 but features the leagues longest shoot out which lasted 19 rounds and yes a league record……

18. The Jackal says:

You know what they should do, you know what they should do?!
    All the players from the Bastan Bruins should get together and release a statement that says that Jacobs is a repugnant POS and that whence the lockout ends, they will refuse to play for his team because of his horrendous behaviour – they should demand he stop his madness or else they will cease playing for him. That will teach that rat, right?! RIGHT?!
    WELL THEN WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!

Not all oysters produce pearls, thankfully, Price is a pearl producing oyster.

• The Dude says:

I got to say there seems to be a secretive agenda to blame people of the Jewish faith for this lost season with certain members on this site “Bettman,Chipman,Jacobs etc” AND yes it’s not directly implied but me being a very sensitive Hebrew mofo,I catch the vibe……So I’ll leave you special thinkers with a lil something from my 12 year old daughter when she seen the commercial for a Christian only dating site….She called it a ” Love connection for haters” :)….. Now for those whom are upset by this,ain’t it a bitch being sensitive!

• HabFab says:

Yeah, you are being sensitive but I think your daughters comment is a hoot.

• neumann103 says:

While I despise Bettman, over the years I have seen criticism that felt like it had an extra edge. I think the not being a “hockey guy” or Canadian is responsible for some of this, but I have always felt those are somewhat inappropriate and insular reactions anyhow. But Bettman has often got the gears for being a little too “New York” in ways that could make me feel uncomfortable.

I think the rest is a reach. Jacobs is universally despised even by Bruins fans. He is like the Harold Ballard of Boston. I haven’t seen anyone blaming anyone in Winnipeg for anything. I think they are among the teams that would most like to settle this and play. I had never heard of Chipman until the Jacobs yelling at a Winnipeg rep story came out, let alone considered his heritage,

I don’t see any conspiracy or cabal memes floating around.

And yes the Christian dating site ads make me cringe. But so do the ads for singles hotlines for lingerie models who like to have fun, or the eHarmony.com big brother lets get you married creepiness.

And of course, there is always J-Date.

“Et le but!”

• rhino514 says:

So let me see….There is no mention ANYWHERE of the word “jewish”, in regards to the current stand off yet you “feel” there is a secretive agenda. On the other hand, you actually come on to post that your daughter says a Christian only dating site is a love connection for haters. hmmmm
        I´ve never understood why individuals of certain minorities who live in total freedom in our society, who in fact, proportionately to most other cultural groups in fact flourish, make derogatory comments about the culture of the majority.The Western world is predominantly christian, its religious identity is principally Christian. I wouldn´t go around making comments to p%ss people off, especially when no one, as you yourself admit, has brought up nor mentioned the word Jewish with anything that is going on. Privately, every one is free to think what they wish. But only you have brought up the religous card on a public forum.

• Psycho29 says:

I don’t think anyone dislikes Bettman because of his religion…it’s more for the fact that he’s a lawyer, seems disconnected from the Canadian hockey culture and has a lack of hockey ‘knowledge’.
        If he was a Canadian lawyer, and his name was lets say “Campbell” he would be disliked just as much.

And for the record the fact that a “Christian Mingle” dating site exists gives me the creeps.
        But so do the “Jewish Mingle and Single Muslim” dating sites…..

19. tippytoes says:

Took my son to his first ever hockey game to see Gally94 in Oshawa. He is really nifty with the puck in tight.
    Usually played left wing during face off draws.

20. habstrinifan says:

My first instinct was to look for Geoff Molson’s name. My second was to ask “why it’s not there?”.

Any thoughts?

• neumann103 says:

I suspect that the owners have either been told that if they participate, they can’t rock the boat, or they suspect this is the case, and see confirmation in the presence of half the owners negotiating committee on this “new” group.

Maybe Molson thinks participating in this would start to taint him with the stench of the lockout, to be held accountable for NHL negotiating positions he would not support himself. Maybe he is in better position to mend things with his players after this is all over if he takes the purist position “I had nothing to do with it. Bettman only needed 8 votes to keep going and as long as it was going to go down this road I wanted no part of the insanity.”

Total, groundless speculation of course. But that is all we have. Unlike the “valuing Tomas Plekanec” theme where we have cold hard fact ;-)

edit: BTW I would expect that this is a totally different story than what happens behind closed doors in governors meetings. I suspect that if dissension or at least questioning starts to crop up, then the Molsons, the Dolans, the Illitchs will speak up in favour of some sanity

“Et le but!”

• HabFab says:

Geoff Molson may well be the least wealthy of all the NHL Board of Governors yet there seems to be a feeling among some that he supports the players position or something. I don’t see it.

21. Habitant in Surrey says:

…You would think Geoff Molson would start throwing His weight around …unbecoming for the second highest revenue generator, and the Team with the most gravitas in the NHL to be made a lackey of schleps like Jacobs, Edwards and Bettman

…on first glance, I am encouraged Chipman will be there …but when You think about it, he is a first year owner of a tangential team

…I wish Geoff had the type-A personality to force His way as a major voice into the discussion

22. youngwun says:

There isn’t gonna be a season this year folks . Sorry to say!

23. HammerHab says:

Do we see Gally as a potential Selke trophy candidate? It’d be nice to bring that trophy home….

———————————–

It’ll always be Habs Inside/Out to me

24. petefleet says:

Question:
    Why is Charles Sarault listed as Hab’s property in some places but is not drafted? The kid is only a few points behind Gally on the Sting but there is no talk of him at all. He’s a play making centre!! What gives?

******************************************

“It just goes to show how difficult predictions are, especially ones made about the future.”

RGM
    ***Habs Forever***

• Bripro says:

He was invited to the last rookie camp, and I do believe he’s signed a minor-league contract with the club..

• commandant says:

I don’t think he signed anything Bri.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see the Habs invite him to camp again when this lockout finally ends though.

Check out Top Shelf Prospects, my Team by Team prospect reports

• petefleet says:

Looks like he’s got talent. Not overly big but may be a good catch for being undrafted. He’s keeping pace with other drafted players….that’s good.
          Thanx for info guys.

******************************************

RGM
          ***Habs Forever***

• commandant says:

I don’t see an “it” factor with him.

Compare what he is doing now with what a guy like DD did at the same age, and there just isn’t a comparison.

He’s AHL talent IMO… nothing more than that. Don’t let the high point totals fool you. He played with Yakupov last year, and Galchenyuk this year… and he’s an overager this year too.

Check out Top Shelf Prospects, my Team by Team prospect reports

• Chris says:

Ben: I think one has to be fair and give Sarault some of the credit for Galchenyuk’s surge this season. It was only when Galchenyuk moved to Sarault’s wing that he’s taken off. Galchenyuk wasn’t making any of his linemates better, but Sarault seems to have that ability.

Like you, I’ll be a bit surprised if he gets a top-6 role in the NHL. But stranger things have happened, and the kid has a great hockey IQ. He goes to the right spots and seems to be able to fill in for anybody on the ice when they do something a bit crazy.

• commandant says:

I don’t know about that Chris.

I think Galchenyuk’s surge happened when he shook the rust off from not playing (except a few games) for virtually an entire year. I think it had more to do with getting back to game speed than it had to do with playing with Sarault.

This surge isn’t recent, its going all the way back to the 5th or 6th game of the season. Early in the year Galchenyuk was showing flashes but was also just finding his game.

Yes, Sarault is a decent enough over age player… but there are lots of those in the OHL. If it wasn’t him, it would have been someone else. Decent 20 year old CHLers are a dime a dozen.

Check out Top Shelf Prospects, my Team by Team prospect reports

• Bripro says:

But that would also mean that he could be invited to other teams’ camp as well, no?
          RDS had followed him through the camp, and he certainly caught people’s attention. I’m surprised he’s still un-signed. Personally, I don’t find he’s that old, and still has a year to prove himself.

• Mark C says:

He’s old. 20 right now, and turns 21 in Feb. Two full years older than Gally.

25. Mondou6 says:

I actually don’t like this idea of a meeting. The owners are all businessmen, who make a living in business dealings, and “negotiating”. The players are hockey players, period.

A meeting between owners and players, is clearly a huge advantage for the owners. That’s the whole purpose of the players hiring counsel, to negotiate. If I was the players, there is no way I would go for this.

On top of that, the fact that the owners are sending their goons, including Jacobs, is a sign that this is all in bad faith.

If it was Dolan and Molson going, it would be slightly less objectionable.

In any case, I think this stinks, and I think the NHLPA should have said no deal, unless the hardliners like Jacobs, who has been in the forefront of all of this, was excluded.

I think the players are getting rolled here.

• Bripro says:

Although I totally agree with you in the disappointment in having S.S. Jacobs present, I also feel that you’re underestimating the intellect of some of the players. Remember that many have one or more degrees already, and I’m sure they’re not all “deux de piques”.
      And there will be council present, however limited.
      Without Butthead and Fehr there, here’s hoping!

26. otter649 says:

I imagine Mark Chipman (Winnipeg) and Jeremy Jacobs (Boston) will be seating side by side at this meeting…….lol

What Smiler said.

28. smiler2729 says:

whatever…

______________________________________
    Jack Edwards is a clam.
    Gary Bettman is a bobblehead.

29. Mike D says:

Wow, what a surprise! Jacobs is one of the owners who’ll attend the meeting. NEVER saw that coming! *Insert massive eyeroll here.*

Oh and Edwards too, another hardliner.

Seriously, what’s the point of this meeting again?

– Honestly yours
    Twitter: @de_benny

30. kempie says:

Um, frist? Fist? Frost? Whatever it is the kids say. New thread, cool.

So, while we’re on the topic of Galchenyuk scoring in the first five minutes again tonight (3rd game in 3 nights) I thought I’d briefly repost a couple of my thoughts from the Petes game last night.

Gally looks pretty big on his skates. He’s maybe not explosive but a very smooth skater with a long reach that he uses well. He’s always talking to his linemates, Sarault in particular. Saw him knock some pucks out of the air and settle down some crazy bouncing pucks.

He plays on the second pk unit and got lots of work last night with 2 double minors to kill. On the pk he makes the dmen at the point very nervous and has sort of a Plekanec thing going on.

5 on 5 he often hangs up at the blueline looking for a break out play. Crowded the crease effectively a few times & took some lumber doing it. Makes perfect passes through heavy traffic that seem to sometimes surprise his linemates. Great vision, always gets to where he should be and definitely knows where the net is and how to get there. He was also robbed of a sure goal in the 2nd period.

In synopsis, Timmins picked the right guy, no question. Also worth noting, JP Anderson is pretty good. The Petes are just brutal and, without that one big line, the Sting are really offensively challenged, so AG should fit in with the big team right away.

Lastly, Jacques Beaulieu is not a soft-spoken guy. Always on the refs about small stuff he’s not gonna get and not afraid to be vocal with his players. One Sarnia forward (forget who) got a very stern reprimand after a long shift.

Anyway, I just wanted to share what I had while it was still fresh in my noggin.

31. commandant says:

6 goals and 12 points in Galchenyuk’s last 10 periods of hockey.

Check out Top Shelf Prospects, my Team by Team prospect reports

• Harditya says:

I am glad the Habs have such a dynamic prospect. This franchise desperately needs a top center. We have a solid base with Price in nets and Subban on the back end. But now I am beginning to realize that we lack a true dynamic winger as well. After Max Pacioretty, there is no true star in the making on either position of the wing. Perhaps Gallagher? It seems like he will become a decent top 6 winger, but we need a winger that is on the same level (talent wise) as Galchenyuk.

• Mark C says:

Don’t forget Collberg.

• Chris says:

It is worth noting that Galchenyuk’s huge surge coincided with his being moved AWAY from centre, playing left wing on a line with Charles Sarault.

I’m not saying Galchenyuk won’t play centre for the Habs or that he’s not spending a lot of his time skating around in his usual spots.

But hockey is a fluid game. I don’t really care if Galchenyuk is a top centre or a top winger…he’s an elite forward and we haven’t had one of those in two decades.

Galchenyuk is demonstrating that he can dominate from the wing, meaning that Montreal may not have to use him at centre. I suspect they will, moving Eller to the wing instead, but there are options.

• Harditya says:

Good point Chris, that makes a lot of sense. I guess it doesn’t matter if he’s used at center or wing. But I certainly hope the Habs can bag another decent forward this year at the draft – perhaps a Max Domi. Not sure if he will be available with our pick though. Whether by draft or by trade, I feel the Habs still need to pursue a few more elite forwards. Oh well, in Bergevin we trust.

• jedimyrmidon says:

A few more elite forwards, eh, lol. Cause they’re just out there for the picking.

• Harditya says:

@jedimyrmidon Well Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, Chicago, San Jose and Edmonton managed to pull it off. It would be nice to see the Habs become an annual contender.

• commandant says:

I think you can also bring in Galchenyuk at Wing and move him to centre later on.

Ala a Jamie Benn, Tyler Seguin, Steven Stamkos, Claude Giroux, and numerous others who broke into the league this way.

Also I’m not sure the surge is playing with Sarault so much as it was getting through the first 5 or 6 games after not playing for so long. It takes time to get your timing back.

Check out Top Shelf Prospects, my Team by Team prospect reports

• habsfan0 says:

You’re assuming,of course,that Subban resigns with the Habs,something that is anything but a fait accompli,given the uncertainty of what the new CBA will bring.

32. Propwash says:

Foist!!!!

_____________________________
    “Access Forbidden” gettin’ ya down?
    Hold down Shift while clicking refresh.