It’s been a busy few days here at HI/O headquarters as we respond to your passionate comments about some of the changes we’ve made to our site. We’ve been working through the weekend to make some fixes based on your feedback.
- We’ve restored the log-in box to the site, so now you can log in or create a new account in the box under the FOLLOW US links on the right-hand side of all pages.
- When you comment on a post, your signature will once again appear next to your user name and logo pic.
- We’ve increased the number of comments displayed under the post.
- You can now go back and edit your previous comments.
Over the next few days, we will be rolling out a few more tweaks, including:
- Reintroducing individual profile pages so you can see more info about HIO members
- Adding like/dislike features for the comments
Some people are still having issues creating their Gravatar icons. We’ve made a few fixes to the instructions we first posted on Saturday, so please take a look at our Gravatar post again. Hopefully, it should answer any problems that arise.
As always, please keep your feedback and questions coming in the comments section or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks again for your patience.