Multimedia: Canadiens shut out 3-0 on home ice

PardyPalushaj

“We see who’s winning, we see who’s losing,” said Ryan White.
“It comes down to the guys in this room.”
It does.
But the guys in the Canadiens’ room are bad on home ice … and they’re running out of games.

AUDIO: Randy Cunneyworth

1. moan_for_moen says:

can anyone tell me why its always palushit that gets called up?

• gismo111 says:

Yeah, why not bring Schultz up. Who cares if we lose now. They can’t tell us that they are trying to get into the playoffs, the way they are playing tells us different. What a bunch of non-emotional players, we need players with grit and temper. They got shutout last night and never showed any emotion in what should be a do or die situation. Fire Gauthier, Gainey and keep going with the players that aren’t producing, no Gomez is not and will never come back to whatever they tried to tell us he would be.
      Oh and for the tv people to tell us that many players had the flu symptoms i mean C’mon, after all it is only a hockey game which should be pretty easy for athletes to do even when sick. All of the rest of the world has to work when sick, and not only for 15 min (a game ) either. Get a grip, stop trying to lie to the fans , we know better and we believe what we see and what we see right now is pathetic!!!

2. Bogie Man says:

We have gone from a buyer to a seller now for certain. I am not sure why Gomez is getting the ice time he is, I think we are all scratching our heads on that one. Either the upper management do not see what we as fans see his ineptitude or their brilliant and have this hidden master plan that includes trading his worthless ass to another team and they are showcasing his abilities. The unfortunate part is that the more they play him the more worthless he looks, ugh. I truly believe the ownership of this team has a great oppertunity here to show the team and the fans that they will do whatever it takes to rebuild this team by placing Gomez on waivers. Gomez is getting more icetime than Eller. Does not make sense, Eller is a much player and has proven himself over and over again. What has Gomer pile done lately!

3. strataburn says:

I voted “No” because I don’t like Cunneyworth’s “It’s-up-to-you-guys” attitude towards the players. He leaves the games too much under the players’ hands…like an Anglo-Guy Carbonneau. Sure, it must have worked in the during the first 10 games…but in the crucial games that the Habs have right now, I don’t see him showing the players the urgency to play. And I can’t imagine another full season with an “It’s-up-to-you-guys” system like this. No Control.

4. matt jordan says:

I quit watching this pathetic group halfway through the first when the shots were 10-1 for Dallas, and the only Canadiens shot was from Emelin at centre ice.

• port elgin says:

Absolute garbage, all those power plays and nothing, a chance to gain some ground tonite, c’mon the leafs? they suck and always will and the habs continue to mail in goose eggs. What a F’N joke. If you can’t pass the leafs then you might as well fold, you suck…….no goals, no pride , no nothing,
      ABSOLUTE SHAME.

5. FormalWare says:

I choose not to vote in the current poll. My answer, “Meh,” is not listed among the options.

If Eller were pronounced “Ell-ay”, Larry would be #2 with a bullet!

• neumann103 says:

I voted “No”.

I want to be supportive of Cunneyworth and really wish that he had such an outstanding performance that it made the language zealots ashamed for opposing him, but while he has been better than J Martin, he hasn’t been great.

The thing that pushed me from the excellent vote of “Meh” over to “No” has been the (mis)handling of Lars Eller.

“Et le but!”

6. Mike D says:

Anybody know what Eller did to get his ice-time cut in the 2nd? It wasn’t a penalty since the only Hab to get one tonight was Campoli in the 3rd.

What could Eller possibly have done? With Pleks out of the line-up no less. Did I miss something?

- Honestly yours

• gK_HabsFan says:

I think it has something to do with Gomez being in the lineup. As dumb as it sounds, I think management is encouraging RC to play him more. IMO, they’re giving him one last shot to prove he can still play in the NHL.

I find it horrible the way Eller gets handled by the coaching staff. He is the first center we’ve had in years with size and offensive upside, and he ends up playing with Darche and Palushaj. Horrible Asset Management

• Mike D says:

I have no doubt they are giving Gomer every opportunity to prove himself…or showcase him for a trade, but Eller’s time was cut in the 2nd compared to what he played in the first so something must have changed or happened.

I agree though. Terrible asset management when it comes to Eller. I’m not convinced yet that he’s #1 material as all I’ve seen is the occasional flash of brilliance with long periods of little-to-nothing in between, but his skills are clearly there so why not play the crap out of him and see what he’s got. Especially with Pleks out. That, and give him two decent wingers to work with. Why not try Bourque-Eller-AK46 and see how it goes? Three guys that could all use a boost to get going.

- Honestly yours

• port elgin says:

Gomez is the least of the worries, this team sucks!

Sounds like it was another great one. Man, too bad I missed it. Unfortunately had to work. That game had it all by the sound of it. Lack of effort, terrible D, inexistent offence, crappy goaltending, lost one on one battles, people blowing by Kaberle. Wow! F#$% man… I wish I was there to see it with you guys.

8. Un Canadien errant says:

I abhor the use of the word ‘tank’ in our context. No matter what, it conjures up the idea of throwing matches, of losing on purpose.

From Wikipedia:

“When a team intentionally loses a game, or does not score as high as it can, to obtain a perceived future competitive advantage (for instance, earning a high draft pick) rather than gamblers being involved, the team is often said to have tanked the game instead of having thrown it.”

I much prefer to think about it and refer to it as adopting a long-term strategy. In other words, coach and play every game to win, but manage the team’s assets so as to be in better shape for the next season and beyond.

As far as the Canadiens still not being mathematically eliminated, we have to understand that the team is being presently assessed a 3.9% chance of making the playoffs by sportsclubstats.com . If this was a stock, we wouldn’t invest in it. Even if it paid off, and we overcame the 25 to 1 odds of making it, the payoff would be meager instead of a jackpot.

The last two Montreal teams who made the playoffs had a certain swagger, an inner strength that we don’t see in this team. We didn’t see it on the ice against New Jersey or tonight against the Stars. We certainly didn’t see it on the bench or on the coaches’ faces. If they miraculously made the playoffs, they would be cannon fodder to the actual Cup contender they would have to face.

Anyway, we don’t need to whip ourselves into a frenzy or get clinically depressed over it, it’s obvious to everyone, including management, what needs to be done. It’ll be hard to put down Old Yeller, what with the tears and the wracking sobs, but it must be done.

———————————
    How about it NHL? No fighting, just hockey?

• 24 Cups says:

Exactly. The best post on the ‘tanking’ subject that I have read this year.

Sure cuts through all the terminology tug of wars that take place on the site concerning this issue.

• LA Loyalist says:

Yup. It’s just too sad to prolong this.

I’m not going to say anything else I already got in enough trouble today for putting the blame where it belongs.

“And where the offense is, let the great ax fall.” — William Shakespeare

• neumann103 says:

Yes. I can’t condone actually giving up and throwing the the towel to get a higher draft pick, but I have been saying for about two months that you reach a point with about 20 games left in the season where you start playing for the future. Stop giving extensive ice time to UFAs who will not be here in September. You play St Denis instead of Campoli and rotate in guys like Geoffrion, Nattinen, Avtsin to see what you have there. Play the heck out of Yannick Weber to decide if he is a keeper. Ease Markov and Gionta in for the odd game treated as a conditioning stint/evaluation.

Yes you are going to lose some games (most of which you probably would have lost anyway). But you are not trying to lose, not giving up. You are taking advantage of the back quarter of a lost season , to evaluate, initiate and identify gaps.

It cannot be callled Tanking. It is at least a Tweak on Tanking. Hence I call it Twanking (TM)

“Et le but!”

• HardHabits says:

Tanking™ can mean deliberately throwing games but that is never anything I ever suggested. That is for the poopoo-head crowd. Let them twist words as much as they writhe in their own circular logic.

I used Tank™ as a wake-up call trumpet blaring Taps slap in the face to make people realize that the endless middling finishes with middling picks was a recipe for perpetual mediocrity.

The Habs need to allow themselves the opportunity to rebuild via their farm system by having depth in the organization. It could mean a few years outside the play-offs. It could mean trading UFA’s for picks. It could mean sucking for a while.

All that spending to the cap does while thinking only about this season is put together a team that might compete for the last play-off spot. Unacceptable. Not a long term strategy at all.

9. So I had to decide, Wheat Kings game or stay home and watch the Habs.

Three hours later, I’m happy I missed the habs game.

Season can’t end soon enough.

See yall game day.

Shane Oliver
    http://www.Sholi2000.com Inc.
    Custom Sports Figures
    Brandon, MB,Canada
    R7B 2R7
    hockey@sholi2000.com
    Ph- 204 724 8418

10. H.Upmann says:

Have a friend who fooled around with Steve Downie in her undergrad, and heard all sorts of crazy stories…. One of the few I’d rather not have on the Habs

11. Frank2468 says:

This team needs to make an appearance on the show Intervention. The fans need to sit down Molson and PG, and ask why are they doing this don’t love and care for the fans?

12. aj says:

I think this team needs a flu vaccine shot just to make them stay active.

• DorvalTony says:

I still don’t understand the frequent flu problems. I asked Hickey last year and he said most of them get the flu shot. Is it Norwalk? How many flu’s are there? Why are these guys so susceptible? I’ve worked a lot of retail, face to face with the public, but got annual flu shots and haven’t contracted the bug in over 25 years.

13. Kooch7800 says:

@Mike D sorry it won’t let me post back on the comment below…..

Travis Moen has also had his fair share on our top 6…Downie has better hands but is also a lot more crazy.

I would rather have Moen in the playoffs merely for discipline’s sake but I think Downie currently would be more effective

• krob1000 says:

I think it is quite clear that Downie is a better player than Moen …he scores more, is younger, is a better agitatr and will fight as much..he is a sparkplug…sure he is a little crazy and Moen is more disciplined but Downie is quite simply a better player than Travis Moen unless you are a team that is looking to address a very specific need like Detroit may be …or perhaps Chicago,etc. Straight up I would not trade Steve Downie for two Travis Moens…..Moen has stunk it up pretty good the last two years and is having a good season in his contract year….but he is waht he is …he is proven to be an effective 3rd liner who can play the role of a tough guy and show alittle versatility…all admirable….but Downie will be a 20-25 goal guy doing many of the same things….he will likely be a Steve Ott type guy.

• Mike D says:

Moen spent time with Gomer and Gio. Downie spent time with Stamkos and St. Louis. Slight difference there.

Downie has some crazy for sure, but I don’t know why people find that an attractive quality. He’s not defensively responsible and takes plenty of stupid penalties. Moen is the exact opposite but is still tough and drops them on occasion.

You said yourself that you’d rather have Moen in the playoffs….what more is there to consider?

- Honestly yours

• krob1000 says:

well…first you have to get to the playoffs….and I did not say I woiupld rather have Moen in the playoffs…I said for a specifc need like Detroit who has no tough guy or Chicago who can;t kill a penalty Moen may be more valualbe as they have plenty of offense….other teams lacking offesnive depth would take Downie and his other attributes are a bonus…he is an RFA, young and thereofre there is more upside.
        Downie definitely does play on the edge and often over it…but a guy that does that and can still play real minutes is very valuable…Moen is more of a guy who will stand up for a teammate even when the odds are stacked against him…again…admirable for sure…but downie will pester a superstar, drive them bananas and then go toe to toe with the superstars bodyguard, score a gaol alter in the game and be right back in a superstars grill again…

• Mike D says:

My response was to Kooch, who did say he’d rather have Moen in the playoffs. I get it dude…you like Downie more than Moen. Actually based on the end of your last post, I’m starting to think you think Downie is the best player in the NHL.

It’s cool man. We have differing opinions. I’m just factoring in the amount of goals Moen prevents that Downie doesn’t and subtracting it from Downie’s point totals. Also all the undiscipled penalties Downie has been known to take that Moen doesn’t and thereby not short-handing his team.

How much offense do you think Downie is really capable of generating, especially without Stamkos and St. Louis? If you’re down a goal in a game, is Downie really your go-to guy? Of course not. Neither is Moen. If you’re up a goal in the game though and defending your lead, or on the penalty kill because Steve Downie took a stupid penalty leaving you short-handed, Moen would be a go-to guy to try and hold on to the win. ;-)

Cheers bud.

- Honestly yours

• neumann103 says:

I would rather play an entire season short handed than have Steve Downie on my hockey team

“Et le but!”

14. AliHaba says:

My name is Larry (Carriere) and this is my brother Randy (Ladouceur) and my other brother Randy (Cunneyworth).

15. RS says:

So how good is Mikhail Grigorenko?

16. The Dude says:

Rick Nash…..Rick Nash…..Rick Nash…..Rick Nash….Rick Nash…..Rick Nash…………..

17. Stev.R says:

You win some, you lose some.

18. Kooch7800 says:

well, with the muffins that were thrown up in the last two games I am not sure how this team can make the playoffs. The first period was a clear indication who actually wanted the game and it wasn’t the home team.

This team needs serious help on D and in the centre position.
    Get rid of Diaz, Weber, Kabby….we need some serious changes back there.

I hate to say it but PG should really take a hard run at Jeff Carter cause our centre position is in rough shape. DD is decent, Eller is developing but has a long way to go before he is a top 6 player. Pleks is having an off year but is very much like DD. We won’t win with these three as our top three centres

• CHicoHab says:

well said Kooch

“take your time and hurry up”

• Mike D says:

Have a look at Carter’s contract and tell me you would still trade for him.

- Honestly yours

• Kooch7800 says:

I would. We have zero coming for proven centres. Eller is at least two years away from potting offensive numbers. DD is showing numbers but you can’t win with dd, eller and pleks as your top three….not a chance

• Mike D says:

So because we lack a star center in the organization, you would make a bad trade to acquire one? Isn’t that how we got Gomez?….who by the way had a contract only half the length of Carter’s.

Carter is a good player having a bad year, but his contract makes him a non-starter as far as I’m concerned, regardless of what we’d have to give up to get him. Even if it wasn’t much.

- Honestly yours

19. jedimyrmidon says:

Didn’t see the game, but apparently 8 players have the flu. That’s a little less than half the team. So, while I’m sure they played horribly, what else can you expect from a team that needs to be healthy to be competitive?

Conclusion: disastrous season. If it’s not injuries, bad luck or game-changing bad calls, mid-game trades, before-game firings, media frenzy, it’s the flu epidemic. This team isn’t strong enough to have so many things go against them in one season.

20. Bill says:

Everybody who wants the Habs to tank hasn’t realized they’ve been stealth tanking all along. One point out of last in the east … and Carolina has a game in hand.

Full Breezer 4 Life

21. Mike D says:

Anyone know exactly what Moen’s injury is? I know it’s listed as upper body, and some have speculated concussion (though that’s been denied), but I’m curious as to what exactly it is.

- Honestly yours

• krob1000 says:

he’s got a potentially injured 2nd draftpickitus vertabrae

• Mike D says:

Considering Steve Downie was just traded for a 1st round pick, I’ll be PISSED if we don’t get at least that much for Moen should we trade him.

- Honestly yours

• krob1000 says:

possibly but Detroit is 1st overall…that pretty well is a second rounder and Downie is an RFA so they still have his rights and he is only signed currentyl at 1.8 and having an off year…Moen could walk.

• Mike D says:

Downie ended up in Colorado b/c it was a 3-way trade. I realize Detroit’s 1st round pick is likely to be a later pick (goaltending is questionable and that’s not good going into the playoffs), and Datsyuk is out for a couple weeks with a knee injury, but it might not be as late as some are expecting.

Bottom line, Moen is MUCH better than Downie therefore we damn sure better get a 1st round pick if we move him.

- Honestly yours

• krob1000 says:

I don’t think Moen is better than Downie….have to agree to disagree. I would take Downie in a heartbeat…he can score more, fighta s well, agitate and fill in top six and easily top nine and be a threat…he is also still growing as a player. Have we all forgotten how bad Moen was last year?? Because he is Moen and everyone likes him nobody makes the contract year comments but he right now to an outsider is a classic case….

• Kooch7800 says:

well, as much as I don’t like Downie he pots a lot more points and is meaner and more physical than moen despite being smaller

• Mike D says:

I wouldn’t say a lot more, and keep in mind he’s spent his fair share of ice time on the wing with St. Louis and Stamkos.

- Honestly yours

• aj says:

Maybe its a virus that caused the upper body injury. That’s why they’re not disclosing the details.

22. JohnBellyful says:

Is Pat Hickey Spencer Tracey’s love child?

23. Lafrich says:

In no particular order, the Habs must:

- Do ANYTHING with Gomez, but he cannot play in the NHL for the Canadiens next year.
    - Do ANYTHING with Kaberle (see Gomez above)
    - Do ANYTHING with Campoli (see Kaberle and Gomez above)
    - Trade Plekanec – he will attract the most return.
    - Trade Moen for reasonable return
    - Trade AK46 – he should be worth a 1st rounder
    - Trade Weber – we should be able to get a 9th round draft pick for him…if we throw in something else

Tonight was the absolute LAST STRAW!

24. durocher says:

Anyone think Pleks would have made a difference tonight offensively? Me neither.

It should be clear to PG that we are in sell mode. Let’s build towards the future and get rid of dead wood.

This means: buy-out Gomez (not effective) and Kaberle (not very effective, no heart); trade Diaz (small, soft), Weber (see Diaz), AK46 (he’s a UFA, might as well get some assets in return), and Moen (see AK46), Campoli (see AK46). I’d even suggest trading Pleks (who can still be viewed as a top 1-2 center). Darche, who I respect, can’t sustain his effectiveness over the long haul. He’s been invisible the last two games after playing great for a few games.

MaxPower-DD-Cole
    Bourque-Carter-Gionta
    Eller-Leblanc-Paloosh/UFA
    Geoffrion-White-Blunden

Gorgy-Subban
    Markov-Emelin
    (Veteran UFA)-Savard

Key move here: Pleks, Kristo, Diaz and a 2nd for Carter and Savard

25. doogie says:

I just want to Yakupov all over myself after that game.

* * * * * * *

Need to get my clubs ready for the golf season since there ain’t gonna be any playoffs!

26. Nina76 says:

NO COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!GOING TO WATCH A MOVIE>

27. aj says:

The picture kinda looks like Palushaj was put to sleep by a chokehold by the other player or he was holding some anesthetic to make him unconscious.

28. LESHAB65 says:

Sorry guys….But Price is not worthy of a significant contract offer. True it is hard to win when you only score 1 goal in 2 games, but he has not stolen many games for us. He often lets in a weak goal to put the team in a hole and he is missing fire and passsion. And don’t even get me started on his record in shootouts.
    He makes lots of saves and plenty of good ones, but I don’t remeber many games where he stole 2 points for us. Next year he will need to play better to get a decent contract. Lots of work still needed to get to next level.

• JoeC says:

Ya your right, since the third goal was a softie, it let the wind out of our sails??

Oh wait, lemme guess, he shoulda scored 2 goals before letting in that softie??

Seriously, you need to watch a hockey game before you talk shit about our goalie, you and Dorvalmike friends? to blame Price this year is idiotic.

• CHicoHab says:

no one is blaming Price. Forwards are awful.He’s just an average goalie. Most guys make him out to be a great goalie.Get over it. What you see is what you get. This goalie is a dud and no one on this site can admit it.

“take your time and hurry up”

• Stooof says:

Yea thats why STEVE YZERMAN pretty much called him one of the best in the league. Something to the point of he is naturally a VERY good goalie, whereas other guys have to try REALLY hard to be good. fools.

• Bim says:

If Price gets a contract offer he should runaway screaming!

• nick says:

Can’t win when the boys up front can’t score.
      How many shootouts have MTL lost simply because MTL can’t score? Montreal has 23 games this season where they have scored 1 or less goals (0 goals – 10 games, 1 goal – 13 games). That doesn’t leave alot of wiggle room. In fact he has to be damn near perfect.

29. HabFanSince72 says:

Oil beating Calgary 5-1 (Cammy is -2 for the night).

If they win they will be only 6 points behind us with two games in hand.

We could get the #2 pick.

Come on PG – pick up the phone and call Jacques Lemaire.

• habsfan0 says:

I still think the Habs can catch Columbus.

Where there’s a will, there’s a way.

• Mike D says:

LOL – you are on tonight, Curly! woo WooWoowoo woo woo

- Honestly yours

• aj says:

I still believe the Habs can make the playoffs (for whatever that is this season)!

• krob1000 says:

don’t forget the tooth fairy, santa, leprechauns and integrity in the NHL disciplinary offices….you keep the faith!

• HardHabits says:

You are the type of fan Geoff Molson is counting on. And by that I literally mean counting.

• vanejorg says:

The reality is that the teams around Les Canadiens have not progressed much either. They are still only 7 points out of the 8th spot, with 42 potential points available. NO ONE is even unofficially out at this point in the Eastern conference. Now if we talk about the West where Columbus is 22 points out, and Edmonton is 15 points out, then you folks have a point. They are UNOFFICIALLY out!! If around the middle of March(with about a dozen games left), they are still 7 points out, then we can talk about them missing the playoffs. For now they are still in the chase. The way those bottom eight teams are playing, ANYTHING can still happen. Here is Montreal’s chance to get rid of Price and Subban, and all of the squirts(Gomez, Plekanec, Gionta, Desharnais, Diaz, Webber, Gallagher…yes get rid of him before he even arrives), for something solid in return. Acquire that quality big forward, and big defenseman, as soon as possible. Then we can talk about what the reality is in about three weeks. Don’t tell me they are gone this year, just because that is what you feel. I want proof, backed up with solid evidence. Right!…you don’t have any evidence just a feeling. Like assholes…..everybody has those. As of February 21st, 2012 the reality is that Les Canadiens de Montreal are STILL IN!!….and that’s all there is to it.

30. Bim says:

Throw in the towel boys! Finish last! (well almost). Talk about a team with nothing, its pathetic. Fire sale it PG!

There was mention earlier in the day that a flu virus may be working it’s way through the team. If so, that might just be the end of the road for 2012. I realize there are lots of other factors involved but still…..

32. Un Canadien errant says:

Why is it that Adam Pardy, a 6’4″ 220 lbs ‘player’ who has four goals in 172 NHL games is allowed to grab Aaron Palushaj by the head, with both hands, after the whistle, in full view of both officials, and wrench and twist him down to the ice, for the offence of being near the Stars goaltender, without a penalty? He barely got a reproving look from a referee, who gave him an equivocal shrug. What was he trying to communicate? “I already gave you a penalty for crosschecking Max Pacioretty from behind into the boards, and the Canadiens haven’t had a penalty yet to your team’s three, and there was a delayed penalty already called so I don’t want to put you guys on a 5 on 3, but if you make it too obvious I may have to actually call it when you assault somebody.”? Or was it: “Dude, on a takedown like that you run the risk of these fans calling 911 to report a crime”? Indeed, the only thing more WWE-worthy (I was reminded of the Iron Sheik or Abdullah the Butcher, or maybe Michel ‘Justice’ Dubois) than the grappling move was ineptitude of the referees. I was outraged; I almost defenestrated my plasma screen.

The good thing about my outrage over the officiating is that it kept me from focusing too much on the boys in bleu blanc et rouge, I might have been too harsh on them. They are, as we discussed after the last game, overmatched against most NHL clubs, and especially so tonight, with Tomas Plekanec unable to play with the flu. Added to the absence of Brian Gionta and Travis Moen, and with Mathieu Darche ailing, the Canadiens have two NHL-worthy lines and then a mishmash of AHL’ers rounding out the roster. For them to win, Carey has to be miraculous, which he certainly wasn’t tonight. They have to play inspired, fervent hockey, which they must be finding hard to do as they realize that they must now play out the string.

The players seemed resigned to their fate on the bench. Erik Cole, Max Pacioretty and P.K. Subban, and maybe a couple more, fought to the end, and displayed obvious effort. René Bourque also was dangerous; maybe he realizes that unless he pots a few he will be sentenced to defensive duty with Scott Gomez for the rest of the season.

The upshot of today’s loss is that, in light of the return the Tampa Bay Lightning received for Steve Downie, the Canadiens are having a giant clearance sale. All the usual suspects that have been blogged about in the last few months (Travis Moen, Andrei Kostitsyn, Chris Campoli, Tomas Kaberle, and maybe others if the price is right) will be following Hal Gill out of town. It’s up to Pierre Gauthier to skilfully manoeuvre the bidding process to set the Canadiens up for years to come, if he wishes to remain in his post.

———————————
    How about it NHL? No fighting, just hockey?

33. The Dude says:

Hickey is the boss….I don’t think he like Craperle ,lol

34. Mattyleg says:

Well, I suppose we can console ourselves with the fact that we’re only one top-five draft pick away from being a Cup-winning dynasty again.

—Hope Springs Eternal—

35. ProHabs says:

I ask you, who looks more disappointed and upset that the Habs lost in that Kaberle clip. Thomas Kaberle or Pat Hickey.

• Clay says:

To be fair, Kaberle is more used to losing than Hickey, what with playing for the Leafs and all… ;)

__________________________
      ☞ “Talent is a gift from God, but you only succeed with hard work. Yvan was proof of that.” – Jean Beliveau. ☜

36. ZepFan2 says:

———————————————————————-
    Turn on the tank, the party’s over…

37. CHicoHab says:

last guy to get 30 was Ryder in 2006-2007

“take your time and hurry up”

38. Lafrich says:

Unbelievably, I agree re Kaberle. I honestly cannot believe how bad he is, but somehow he has put up a few points which makes him look somewhat attractive.

I would not trade Pleks for just anything either.

I do not have the same view of Weber as you. I find him atrocious.

39. Steven says: