Today’s featured attraction is another compilation from Watsatheo, this one featuring Paul Mara.
It was a tough call, because he (or she?) has done a nice one on Hal Gill, also. But Mara’s includes a Darcy Tucker beat-down …. and a Michael Jackson classic.
• Video from the Canadiens web site of Scott Gomez, Mike Cammalleri, Brian Gionta, Travis Moen and Mara visiting the Brossard training complex. And some photos of the lads in their new unis, with Mara and Moen bookending the wee guys.
• Lions in Winter on Language and Hockey.
• Jim Kelley of SI proposes new rules.
• William Scott Bowman only the seventh greatest coach of all time? Behind Don Shula? And Vince Lombardi? Really? And Red Auerbach won with only one great team, Bowman with three … in three cities …. and he wasn’t that shabby in St. Louis or Buffalo. I rate him 1-A with John Wooden.
• Five Who May Surprise includes Gomez, Gionta … and Huet.
• From James Mirtle’s web site, a list of Twitter accounts hockey fans should follow.