LL Cool J(unior) shines

Louis Leblanc lights up junior camp

Stu Cowan on Leblanc

No Heritage Classic at Big O

Robert L strolls Memory Lane

Jerry Rice, eat your heart out!

W5edTmCn09s

Martin Gerber?

Kariya to the Ducks?

John Madden signs in Minnesota where a 15-year-old has designed a mask for Nicklas Backstrom

Chelios to join Wings front office

• 27 per cent of the Predators worth $15.2 million U.S.

Nikita Filatov looks ahead

1. GrimJim says:

So in your 2nd paragraph you say that how the Bolts do going forward will be the ultimate judge of Stevie Y’s moves and then in the 3rd paragraph you say we should analyze how PG is doing improving the Habs. Shouldn’t we be consistent and let time judge PG’s work, as you suggest letting time judge Yzerman’s work?

2. otter649 says:

Unless Elly May teaches them to swim……….lol

3. otter649 says:

An urban legend other actressess used in this story were Ann Margaret & Dyan Cannon………

4. showey47 says:

”Question is why did Geoff Molson not buy the team for the $200 million or so when Gillet bought it? Never heard the local media ask it?”

Didn’t gillett buy it from molson’s back in 2001?

5. 4loorplay says:

it was requel welch not zsa zsa,,,,yuk

6. ooder says:

Nahlsy was just one of the most unbearable posters on this site

——————

88 is the new 23

7. saskhabfan says:

See,thats where you get things confused. You spew venom at others who actually put out well thought out posts then i spew it back at you for spewing at others. Then you go into “i’m a victim” mode and accuse them of attacking you. I will be the first to admit, i can be a real dick. But if you haven’t noticed i only do it to the assholes who spew at those trying to have an intelligent hockey conversation. Having an opinion is one thing,but attacking others over and over again with the same old drivel is trolling. If you want to be negative,go ahead. But don’t insult those who actually want the team to succeed regardless of who the starting goalie or the g.m. is.

Leafstv “telling their fans they deserve to win for over 40 years”

8. ooder says:

has anyone watched the cup in slovakia clip on the NHL.

in the clip of Hossa dining at the restuarant who is that a picture of on the wall of the resturant??

that’s right, our very own Big BIrd

——————

88 is the new 23

9. ooder says:

the movie was terrible imo

hwoever we pleasantly surprised our teacher by not yelling and making stupid noises when Julia was naked.

——————

88 is the new 23

10. kempie says:

So, it’s a pretty slow news day (month) for hockey and I’m mildly curious: What’s happening with the Kovalchuk thing? Who’s move is it?

11. Bugs says:

What are you, a Predator?

Gonna see some shoulder-mounted pulse-ray cannon action now, is that it?

Crackin but not slackin, the card says

L.Bugs Potter, esq. Assistant Head Honcho to what goes down in Chinatown, Big Cheese at Flannelcorp Media, and Lead Copy-boy at Habsbros Hard Data Factory: http://habsbros.blogspot.com

12. Bugs says:

So you CONDONE bald-faced lying if it’s in the purpose to promote the glory of the Montreal Cana…

Ah.

I see.

Crackin but not slackin, the card says

13. likehoy says:

i read it in highschool too, and i watched the movie instead!

14. SeriousFan09 says:

“I’ve been a fan longer than you!” Is as always a solid way to argue your point. Toss in ‘who are the real fans’ as well, that always makes you sound like a rational person.

- I shall always remember Captain Koivu.

15. andrewberkshire says:

Nahlsy and Primetime are like the opposite of those guys. They’re completely in the other direction, but still insanely annoying and repetitive.

16. observer says:

Little boy – you think too much – does it hurt when you think that hard?

17. nunacanadien says:

This sounds bang on, although any goalie who has torn their ankle like Price has eventually injures the same again, so I would replace Price with Auld with more wins than losses, as Price could get hurt again, (trying too hard and he gets injured again) and Auld will end up with the same stats as when Price and Halak rode out the season a couple of years back.  So any of these combinations could be affected by an injury.  Also I would have Cammy scoring more as he gets comfortable in Montreal.

18. observer says:

Like I care what you groupies say. You must hate all those REAL Habs fans who call up Team 990 and say exactly what you despise! One caller after another. The announcers also knocking the poor decisions – the many poor decisions of both Habs GMs.

You see I was a Habs fan for a longtime even in 1993 and I just never hoped back in 1993 or ever that “I hope Habs can get the entire management team of the Ottawa Senators.” Nope I never wanted that in fact if someone had mentioned it I would have dreaded it. Gauthier GM, Martin Coach, Timmins Head of Scouting. I guess you always wished for that to occur so the expansion Sens fired staff could be in charge of the Habs great tradition.

19. K-hab25 says:

LMAO – Carson was so much funnier than the 2 douches we’ve got right now.

20. K-hab25 says:

They lost, unless they do it South Park style and have the south win.

21. Caper says:

Thank you from many of us at HIO.

22. SeriousFan09 says:

The concept that you might not know what you’re talking about most of the time you’re on here clearly goes over your head, so why don’t we start from there instead?

- I shall always remember Captain Koivu.

Once upon a time, Zsa Zsa Gabor guest-starred on the Johnny Carson show. She was sitting with a cat in her lap when she said, “Johnny, would you like to pet my pussy?” Johnny reportedly said, “I’d love to, if you’d remove that damned cat!’

24. K-hab25 says:

Like the old McDonalds slogan, “I’m loving it.”

25. K-hab25 says:

It was 2 goals bugsy.

26. observer says:

The novel 1984 and what it means is far, far over your little head. BTW – who is the most handsome Hab player for you? I mean all-time?

I think habs_guru is also Nahlsy, HeadBanger and PrimeTime.

28. K-hab25 says:

I think pussy’s are pretty special.

It’s more of a prologue. Better closure with it intact. The American version was that way as it ended where the movie did (Kubrick’s interpretation is a masterpiece IMHHO although it leaves out and changes a few parts). The American edition had the Nadsat dictionary though. Not needed in this day and age.

30. observer says:

They eventually grow up into cats — could say the same for cute little human babies – they all grow up and become the most dangerous animal on this planet.

31. observer says:

Gillett had bought that new large arena at that low price from them in the first place.

B- What’s so damn special about kittens?  They eventually grow up into cats so I fail to see any goodness in them.  Not to mention that they are lousy swimmers.

33. observer says:

Used to be a bank called Molson’s Bank – this is still one of the oldest and richest families in Canada. They if they wanted to could have bought the team back from Molson’s Inc. when Bettman brought Gillett in to buy the team borrowing half the money from la Caisse de depot et placement du Quebec. Question remains why did the Molson’s family not do it then?

34. Storm Man says:

Game set and match.

35. Clay4bc says:

Hmmm…I loved 1984 as well…Maybe it’s a cultural thing, Bugs? Perhaps you should try something by Marcel Proust – À la recherche du temps perdu, perhaps? Or some Victor Hugo?  I loved Les Misérables. Pity I can’t read him or Dostoevsky (another favourite of mine) in their original languages, though…I’m sure something is lost in translation…

_________________________

If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.

– George Orwell –

36. saskhabfan says:

Where does it say i’m worried about burke,and where the do i even mention yzerman? My only worry about burke is him handing the bruins sean couturier. I think yzerman is a great person,a hockey leagend and will make a great general manager. You do more post twisting then a stripper at chez paree. Does it hurt your little feelings that i constantly provide real stats that proves the whiners like you wrong over an over again? Perhaps it would be more prudent for you to learn to read since every respone you ever make has little or nothing to do with the original post. Twist away small fry.

Leafstv “telling their fans they deserve to win for over 40 years”

37. otter649 says:

Is there a limit for the number of user names one person can have on Habs Inside/Out ?

38. SeriousFan09 says:

I read it years ago, guess I’ve forgotten a bit since Theo was our goalie.

- I shall always remember Captain Koivu.

39. Clay4bc says: