Leafs 4 – Canadiens 3

The All-Star ballot is a bit of a joke, eh?

Satan with the CH? A crock of sit.

Gomez unfazed by slow start

Price has to work on his shot

O’Byrne: a class act

Red Fisher’s memories of Moscow

Red’s notebook

• From Le Nouvelliste, Denis Morel likes Michaël Bournival

• From La Presse, Price not on All-Star ballot

1. Bill J says:

hehe, looks like my perfect record will remain intact for one more week!!

Oddly enough, in large part due to Price’s play :D

2. Storm Man says:

He had 6 put behind him and 4 on 13 shots Thursday…. If Cammy heats up tonight, I see 5 ;).

3. TomNickle says:

My fantasy team has nothing to do with it considering I can’t catch up this week.

Ward won’t allow that many goals and we don’t have a team built to put in 5 in one game.

Might happen 2 or 3 times all season long.

I second that motion.

5. geo_habsgo says:

Mr. Stubbs,

Out of curiosity (if you even read this) how far ahead do you have to plan your features/get them okayed by your editor? I’ve always been curious about how that works at a professional paper.

6. Storm Man says:

I know you don’t want to see that for that pool team you have;).

7. B says:

Semin, Kesler and Eriksson did not make it either, but Tavares, Krejci and Oshie with worse numbers did. The league obviously does not use the same formula for everyone when picking that list. I guess they try to make sure every team has at least a couple of players on the list. Giguere does not belong there.

8. WestHab says:

on that note lets stuff the box with bruins and flyers.

9. TomNickle says:

Saying Price should avoid the all-star game is like saying we should bench Markov every time we play the Leafs.

If he deserves it and fans want to see him in it.  He should play.

So far, both are true.

10. WestHab says:

The all-star game now consists of a fan base watching and crossing their fingers that no one gets hurt and no one does.  When Kovalev is a mvp you can judge the intensity right on that.

11. dre1744 says:

Price should stay as far away from the allstar game as he can get!!!!!!!  We all remember what happened to him after the last one he played in right!!!!!!!!!