Kaberle, birthday boy Price and bride Duff

So Tomas Kaberle is still a Toronto Maple Leaf. How many of you stayed up past midnight to see whether he’d be traded, or whether his no-trade clause would again kick in? (Where’s Mats Sundin in all of this?)

Evidently, Canadiens goalie Carey Price didn’t sparkle in a team calf-roping event in Chilliwack. Price turns 23 today, by the way.

And if Hilary Duff hadn’t married Mike Comrie, but instead wed the Windsor Star’s Bob Duff, or even NHL Hall of Famer Dick Duff, she’d be Hilary Duff-Duff.

Yes, it’s a slow morning at HIO…

1. jabber39 says:

When I called him yesterday he just answered “This is Diddy”

Knowing is Half the Battle…

2. adam76 says:

you are fucking clueless

3. madcap_habsfan says:

well can’t it be taken care of by bringing up the subject to the people in charge of the site?

-“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” Chuck Palahniuk

4. madcap_habsfan says:

would somebody care to explain to me what exactly this troll business is? i think i have an idea but im not sure, damn curious though

5. adam76 says:

Only one username.

6. K-hab25 says:

Lost what? My patience, yes I have when it comes to you trolls ruining the site.

7. K-hab25 says:

“So easy a caveman can post it.”

8. mrhabby says:

one of his defining moments..patrick sanstrom(spelling) was the player skating by.

9. Propwash says:

Goalies in Montreal have two roles, netminder and scapegoat.

10. showey47 says:

I agree, i’ve been hanging out with these very guys since the early 90’s. These guys party and drink just as hard as anybody else does. As a matter of fact i was playing in a ball tournament 3 weekends ago with 2 current nhl players (who i will not name) and we drank  till 5 a.m. We had to call a cab to get us to the 9 a.m. game cause all 3 of us were still too drunk to drive when we woke up. Its only a big deal for carey price because he plays for montreal and  a montreal reporter doesn’t give 2 shits about what a hockey player in another city does away from the rink.

12. Xtrahabsfan says:

It’s actually very liberating to show my person  on this site ….it’s proves I stand by my beliefs,so why do you hide  crapsayer ???

13. saskhabfan says:

I don’t really think you are a troll. I see you more as a whining,sackless coward who hides behind 15 different user names.

Leafstv “telling their fans they deserve to win for over 40 years”

14. sholi2000.com says:

AHHHHHHHHHh The perfect rebuttal!  Laugh Out Loud Champ

They Call Me Shane

15. Bill J says:

It is you who needs to revisit the definition of the term “Troll”

Yes when it comes to YOU we can label you a Troll, not like some of us haven’t tried to give you fair warning.

But you persist… AS if you enjoy the arguing, thus why you are a TROLL.

Either change your ways, or keep living the Troll life.

Has nothing to do with differing view points, when what you are conveying is out-dated.

Keep telling yourself everyone else is in the wrong, insane people also believe they are geniuses and everyone around them is crazy.  Doesn’t make it the truth now does it ?

Just talk about something else, YOU did after all say a few days ago “This is my last post on Price”

But here you are AGAIN today, speaking of Price.  Do you not see how Trollish you look ?

16. Bill J says:

Then you clearly agree…. Adam is a troll.

17. saskhabfan says:

I’m sure his ability to suck you in would do jenna jameson proud.

Leafstv “telling their fans they deserve to win for over 40 years”

18. notbigbird says:

aDAM is smarter than the rest of you below because he sucks you in everytime. Every single flippin time. Sheesh!

19. crabvader says:

Says the guy crazy enough to post a shirtless pic of his ugly mug on HI/O.

20. crabvader says:

I’ll try and put this as simply as possible because you still don’t seem to get it.

The only time you rear your ugly head on this boards is to bash Price by making your own posts, or knock him off a post someone else has made. Other than that it is EXTREMELY rare that you post about anything else.

You annoy people about it afterward by pretending that you are the victim of unfairness because your opinion is, in your words, “different” than the majority.

It’s useless to go around repeating and nagging (N.A.G. annoying?) everyone to death. We know you don’t like Carey. The fact that you bring it up incessantly proves to all that you are your cave-dwelling, bridge-stalking counterpart.

I’ve seen someone say that you make some reasonable posts when you aren’t spitting on Carey Price…I’ve yet to see those so called “posts”.

As you are entitled to your opinion about Price, people are allowed to refute your arguments about him. It is YOU who ends up looking for fights by calling people out for trying to debate the infamous Carey Price with you.

Then, being the attention monger that you are, you go and post:

“You folks really need to learn the definition of the term “Troll”.  You
    can’t toss out the troll word because someone has a different point of

I mean, really? Get over yourself, man! See, now this is where opinion and fact start to become blurry…

We are on your ass about the subject of trolling because all you do is goad people into written altercations by simply mentioning how much you don’t like Price. You are allowed to say what you want, don’t get me wrong… but when you keep hammering on about the same subject, don’t be surprised to see people reacting due to the ridiculous redundancy.

I hope this sheds some light on why you are being treated as a troll. Same case for Tony242 going on and on and on and on about how lame our management is. You are in the same boat.

I’m all for your debating and discussing hockey but please, for the love of God, talk about SOMETHING ELSE THAN CAREY F’N PRICE!!!

21. HFX-HabFan says:

One of the joys of moving to Nova Scotia was the huge drop in insurance costs compared to Ontario.  Of course, I have to pay more for practically everything else here, but it still feels good.

Consider Aviva too- I’m not sure what their quotes would be like in Ontario, but they tend to be pretty good.

22. Xtrahabsfan says:

K-nob,you have lost it,lol……

23. pic1983 says:

The Patrick Roy wink! It didnt do anything for hockey as a whole, but man is it an epic picture!

24. pic1983 says:

Im curious, whats your demographic? RBC Insurance is generally extremely expensive for people aged 18-35, where TD is generally the cheapest for that demographic.

I work for RBC (not RBC insurance, but I still get an employee discount) but I am insured with La Capitale because they are not only cheaper (even with my staff discount at RBC), but In the many years I’ve been insured with them, they’ve given me not just good, but phenomenal service!

25. K-hab25 says:

No Adam, that post, no matter how hard to understand, was not trolling. The majority of your post are. I also don’t think Price is a top ten goaltender. I said, he’s a good goaltender and if he can become more consistent, that he can be top ten.

26. pic1983 says:

Who said hes the next coming of anything?

You’re the one who comes on here every day saying the same old thing about price.  Its not that people are even here praising price all day, but you’re here HATING on price every day.

Kid’s a SOLID goalie to date, with room to improve, and I can show you numbers to prove that statement (although I know you dont care about numbers).  He’s our starting goalie, deal with it.  If you are truly a HABS fan, than support the kid, or at least dont hate on him every day.

As for why you’re ACTIVELY HATING on him all day every day, I just don’t get.  Did he sleep with your girlfriend or something?

27. K-hab25 says:

To pretend most of these hockey players don’t go out and drink during the season is ludicrous. To say Price does it to excess, without proof, as a way of justifying your dislike of him, is a troll like behaviour. It’s only “on topic” to those searching for reasons to justify there dislike of a player. Like the Kostitsyns and the mafia, or Lats and Laps supposed french entitlement. All are BS reasons given by people that didn’t like these guys in the first place.