So quiet you can hear a boll weevil peeing on cotton.
So quiet that our great and good friend Robert L – who was stoked to do a Carey-vs.-Jaro comparison using stats on how each goaltender performed against right-handed shooters, aged 20 to 26, firing to the glove side from 15 to 23 feet out – instead has teamed up with Francis Bouchard for a history of the Habs on the silver screen.
• Pat Hickey on the Kovalchuk case
• Éric Bélanger talked to the Canadiens, who can’t afford him
• Where’s P.K.? (Shout-out to Curtoph)
• L’Artiste is gone, but maybe the Canadiens can hire a good artist
• Productivity of Canadiens’ homeboys, from Michael Whitehouse
• Yann Danis is going to the KHL, per rushockey on Twitter
• Hot Dogs! Get your hot dogs here! A scary report on sports venue food (thanks, Kevin von Steendelaar)
• The All-UFA Team
• James Mirtle on 84 UFAs
Hey, AK46′s Mom made a YouTube video. The hit on Chara at 1:05 is sweet!