How many sleeps till training camp?

• He’s big, he’s bald, he’s Alex Auld

• François Gagnon suggests Thrashers, Panthers are most likely candidates for a move to Quebec City

Mario Tremblay’s new radio show begins today at noon on CKAC

Retroactive Rocket Richard trophies

And while you count the days until the puck drops, a fan video on the 2010-’11 season:

lH8K4BRA03E

1. Mark C says:

Apparently Joonas Nattinen injured one of his Achilles, which will require surgery, and will be out an estimated 2 months.

2. Psycho29 says:

Kind of like Malakhov’s skiing accident…

And also Eric Johnson…wasn’t he the guy who wrecked his knee getting out of a golf cart???

Yes if that happened to Carey Price, HI/O would have imploded, Team-990 and CKAC’s ratings would have shot through the roof!

3. adam76 says:

What a douche.

4. pic1983 says:

I agree, especially for $1.  Theres tons of good apps for $1.  Even the ones I have paid $2 or $3 for I have gotten hours of entertainment out of.

What I do have a problem with, is companies who artificially boost their ratings.  Im sorry, but there is no way that Doodle God (not to be confused with the epic, Doodle Jump) legitimately had that many good ratings, and its obvious that it was a ruze because the app isnt even in the top 25 anymore.  When I first downloaded it, it was in the top 10 with over 100 ratings and 4.5 stars.  Worst $1 I ever spent, and I hate the fact that I contributed to those idiots.  Its idiots like those that make people turn to pirated copies.

5. Mattyleg says:

Seems that you’re not even “pretentiousness” enough to spell or use grammar properly, either.

What a firebrand.

—Hope Springs Eternal—

6. pic1983 says:

Such a tool! If you’re making 7 figures and you’re worried about your 18% escrow payment, than you’re living beyond your means and need a new financial advisor!

Sounds like he has some serious issues this guy, glad we didnt end up signing him in montreal.  When a player becomes a Hab I am certain theres a PR teacher who tells them specifically not to do stupid things on twitter like Dan ellis just did.

7. mike g says:

Talk about a botch….

Now immagine if that woulda happend to Price. MTL would’ve blown up today, n I’d be moving to New Brunswick.

“These head movies make my eyes rain” -Simple Jack

I got AK at under 64.5 pts, with Triple X and Tom Nickle.

8. Storm Man says:

I don’t blame you….. Big HD TV much better.

9. andrewberkshire says:

Amazing. But I think I’ll stick to playing it on the ps3.

10. j2w4habs25 says:

yeah that sounds right

11. Storm Man says:

Yes at 9.99.

The main ingredient in stardom is the rest of the team.

12. SLONCOLD says:

Just a thought, if quebec gets a team they should do it with private money only…

13. mike g says:

Cool…

Thanks alot for the replies guys

“These head movies make my eyes rain” -Simple Jack

I got AK at under 64.5 pts, with Triple X and Tom Nickle.

14. HabFanSince72 says:

PvZ is perhaps the greatest game ever – but not on the iPhone (it’s too small). The iPad version is super, and of course the original computer game.

15. HabFanSince72 says:

HA HA. What a tool!

16. andrewberkshire says:

You can get nazi zombies on the iphone?

17. Storm Man says:

Don’t forget COD World at war Zombies.

18. fbkj says:

+1 angry birds

also this

gayest game ever thats so full of win

19. JIMVINNY says:

Not that I’m surprised, but that’s extremely judgmental, even coming from you.

20. WarHero says:

Awesome! Thought so. Loved that game :)

————————————————————————

21. HabFanSince72 says:

St.Helena.

He could always come back from Elba.

Nice trollish post.

23. Jan_pronounced_Yan says:

After reading about all this, I’m kind of glad we didn’t end up getting Dan Ellis. It seems his twitter activity could have created some unnecessary controversy in the fishbowl that is Montreal.

24. HabFanSince72 says:

You need to buy some apps. Angry Birds to start. Then, Orbital and Drop7.

FloodIt is OK and free.

NPR News is excellent.

Kindle, if you read books on your iPhone.

If you live in QC the SAQ app is very good.

Load of hypocritical garbage that is. The Nordiques made it a habit to pick non-Quebeckers. Why were they able to stock their club with Europeans and pass up on Quebeckers but the Habs have to pick every player good or bad from the Q??? Rubbish!!!!

26. Storm Man says:

The free apps I like are facebook,fring,skype and IMDb I also like ESPN so I can see me winning the HIO hockey pool :)

27. fbkj says:

ios 4 was broken before release

28. adam76 says:

I almost bought an Iphone, but wasn’t pretentiousness enough to own an Apple product.

– Sent via my Commodore Vic 20