Hockey’s hottest

A fan asseses the National Hunk League.

Carey Price and Max Lapierre both make her list.

What, no good-lookin’ bloggers?

And frequent Commenter badangel demurs (not to be confused with Demers). Her list:

Lapierre and Talbot top my list. (I’ve always had a thing for the “wrong” ones)

Price,
Petr Sykora, Patrick Sharp, Taylor Pyatt (the eyes! woowee!), Parise,
Vermette and Souray. Honourable mention to Theodore since he is still
pretty hot as he ages.. but the whole Paris Hilton thing ruined it for
me.

•  •  •

Ondrej Pavelec: two years, $2.3 million

•  •  •

A great read: Puck Daddy mourns the passing of Paul Bissonnette’s hilarious PaulBizNasty rants on Twitter

•  •  •

Kings back in the hunt?

RDb1mu8QFqg

1. lenny says:

what about a list of the top hottest female habs fans? please email me the submissions!!!!!!

2. Storm Man says:

I have no words.

3. Habs Proud says:

Slow news day I guess, I don’t need to see the “Top 30″ but in fairness I’m sure that there is a lot of female regulars on Habs I/O that it interests, this one is for you, girls. Perhaps we need “Top 30 Hockey Wives” you know just to balance it out!

4. notbigbird says:

Dear Boone. Saw a Boone truck (really) this morning. It was delivering meat to a butcher. Was it carting excommunicated HIO-ers, I wonder.

5. Harani says:

No Shelly Souray? That’s an Epic Fail. And this video lost all credibility when she put Crosby No.1. If you guys are intrerested, I can make my top 10 with my picks. Let me know!

“I gotta feeling…that tonight’s gonna be a good night!”

6. StevieRay says:

Cassie Campbell ……!!!!

7. jrshabs1 says:

just another bunny looking for the golden egg!!

8. HabFanSince72 says:

It might not be that embarassing.

NJ renegotiates the deal to be more Hossa-like, the NHL approves it, end of story.

9. 123456 says:

you must be female? if you are then post your top five regardless of the article above.

secret mod

10. badangel says:

Ah I love this! :D This place needs a bit of estrogen swinging puck bunny stuff a couple of times a year..

Personally I have a crush on Lapierre. I like’m French. Talbot is cute too. Price is a given but a lil too young for me ;)

Laps for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

*blush*

(and Kennedy? wtf ew ick)

11. ed lopaz says:

my thoughts come to me about every 5-6 minutes – which explains the growth pattern. :-)

12. Bill J says:

Jello wrestling between Hab Fan ladies ?

uhm – when & where ?  Will tickets be sold at the door ?  What’s the cost for ring side tickets ? :D

Go Hab-ladies Go!!!! :D

13. JD_ says:

Your post seems to be growing over time. What you feedin’ it?

The answer to your question is the sentence of mine you cut and pasted.

Also, note the difference between “no abuse” and “abuse within reason”.

Thanks for the clarification!  I thought we were about to sell the farm there for a minute!

15. kempie says:

You make a terrible wine.

16. J.J. of Turku says:

Tyler Kennedy?!? WTF… I’m not goodlooking enough to judge, but he should be on the same list with Mats Sundin…

17. Mark C says:

Just to clarify Steve, the reported 3.2M for Pavelec is not the AAV on the contract, but in fact, is the total over two years. Pavelec’s AAV(cap number) is 1.150M.

18. ed lopaz says:

my late father used to say, “we’ll jump off that bridge when we get to it”.

much funnier!!

“The underlying belief was that abuse of the loophole would be within reason.”

Don’t you think a bunch of smart lawyers (I have 2 siblings and a brother in law who are lawyers) could have foreseen that this would become the most clever way to sign first line freee agents?

Take a huge contract, divide it up over 17 years, minimize the cap hit – “naw, the GM’s will use good judgement and no one will abuse this loophole”

Bettman will “retire” if there is another work stoppage.

Daly is the heir apparent, but that would be like hiring gauthier as Gm of the Habs.

never happening!!

19. JD_ says:

Contracts are negotiated. That means give and take on both sides.

The loophole is not there by accident and, in fact, is subject to a fair amount of language in the CBA. You may not care for lawyers but, for the most part, they are anything but stupid, in particular those that are being heavily compensated by both the NHL and NHLPA.

The underlying belief was that abuse of the loophole would be within reason. Until now, the league had tolerated what had been done but now believes it has been stretched too far. Even Lamoriello was hinting as much with his comments.

I can assure you the conversation between Vanderbeek and Lamoriello went something like this:

Lou: “Jeff, the league will never accept this.”

Jeff: “Lou, just put it out there. If they don’t like it, well, we’ll cross that bridge when we get to it.”

And I’m also certain the Devils braintrust is now crossin’ that bridge.

As for Phoenix, what scandal? Bankrupt team. Owner wants to preserve as much equity as possible in the wind down. Balsillie offerin’ to cough up that equity because of the value creation inherent to movin’ the team to a profitable market. Smart. League has to wrest control of the situation away for a whole host of reasons, including precedence and commitments to local investors.

Classic battle for control of an asset with the NHL in the driver’s seat. Hardly scandalous. Just business.

And new just for the sake of new doesn’t necessarily translate into good business. I’m more likely to opt for better. As are the league’s owners. And, at this point, they seemingly don’t have something better in the wings.

20. Habsrule1 says:

Eliisa gets my vote :-P

Go Habs Go!! “Fans are great, but the quickest way to start losing is to listen to them.” – Sam Pollock

21. db says:

How could I forget Mike Ricci…

If Price gets 4.6M a year then that makes G&G out to be the biggest idiot in the NHL.  You don’t hand out that kind of coin to a RFA who has a good but not great track record.  Price can start making good money once he takes his game to the next level.

23. Mark C says:

No Andrew, Price is worth $1.5 mill tops, and not a red cent more…or so I’ve been told around here.

Fwiw, I think this contract sets the value of Price’s contract status; both goalies are the same age, Price being two weeks older. Also, both players are ending their entry level deals. Once you factor in Price’s large advantage in performance and experience, Price’s value likely comes out close to doubling this deal, like you said.

24. HabFanSince72 says:

Shut it down for good and start from scratch.

25. ed lopaz says:

well, I’m hearing that we’re heading for another shut down in 2012.

this story is rather embarassing to the NHL, is it not?

especially for the commissioner’s office, I would say, this truely is the GaFF of the year, and the only conclusion

that can be drawn goes somthing like…

“how could someone who makes so much coin not catch a loophole the size of a neutron star?”

wasn’t it just last week that we were reading about Buttman’s salary?

the Phoenix scandal did not look good on him either – I think SF’09 calls them the Phoenix Parasites.

The league needs some new leadership, a new direction, and someone who is” taller than a 5th grader”.

26. Habs Fan in Oil Country says:

That list was very very sad..Harani you should definitely make a new one. And no Souray is definitely epic fail!

27. habaddict_andy says:

What guys in this blog are interested in is “who are the sexiest HIO members?”.  I’d say you are one of them.

28. jrshabs1 says:

approved dammit……..

29. ed lopaz says:

so what was Lou’s motivation here? He practicaly wrote the new CBA, and of course he was aware of the Hossa deal, inside and out. Could this be the first shot across the bow to finally rid the NHL of Buttman??

30. JD_ says:

I’m not wont to see something nefarious in every move that’s made around the league.

My original take was Lamoriello was orchestrating his swan song.

Subsequent to hearing his public comments regarding the Kovy II contract, I came around to the idea that Lou grudgingly tabled this offer at the very active behest of Devils owner Jeff Vanderbeek and with a certain expectation the league would nix it.

Vanderbeek’s no slouch. He made his bucks in a fairly cutthroat business. He deems player cachet to have tangible value and wants a superstar. Totally understandable.

As I said at the time, the deal was very out-of-character for Lamoriello. This explanation seems, at least in my view, to rationalize the seeming contradiction.

And it really doesn’t require one find some more sinister motive.

31. Psycho29 says:

The black garbage bags covering the windows in his Mom’s basement don’t let the UV rays in…..Plus if he goes outside his tin foil hat gets wayyyy too hot!

32. Psycho29 says:

Claude Provost!

You CoulAide drinkers!!!!  :-)

33. Psycho29 says:

Hopefully we will give someone number-41 this season.

34. ZepFan2 says:

Bahahahahahahahahaha

You’ve finally nailed a good one. Even though it was unintentional.

————————————————————————

- Steven Tyler

35. J Haul says:

Obviously a penguins fan, mate.

36. Bugs says:

I refuse to take ANY hunk list seriously unless I’m on it.

Keepin it real, I be chillin as

L.Bugs Potter, esq. Brotha to the Man with the Plan, Product-runnin Lead Houndogg with the Voodoo Flannel Posse, and Pimp Extraordinaire of Habsbros Mama Jones Snow Cones, muthafugga: http://habsbros.blogspot.com

37. 123456 says:

did someone say jello wrestling summit in october??

38. alestar says:

Definitely a Pens fan put this sad collection together…Tyler Kennedy? Malkin? WTF?

XXIV…and counting

39. andrewberkshire says:

Price will get a fair bit more than Pavalec, perhaps as much as double. He’s accomplished way more in the NHL at the same age.

40. J Haul says:

I’m a huge Koivu guy, but a year is long enough. It’s not a retired number. The organization has already done the respectful thing in not allowing the number, or the captaincy, to be worn for an entire year. Saku signed a new deal in Anaheim. He’s moved on and so should we.

Someone else wearing 11 doesn’t mean we’ll forget what he’s meant to the city and organization. I’d venture a guess that we’ll even someday see his picture up in the ring of honour at the Bell.

On a side note, I find it strange that Gomez wanted the switch. I know he wore it as a kid, but the 91 really suited him so well.

41. StevieRay says:

who else …the Gummper himself …Gump Worsley !!!!

42. GrimJim says:

He can’t do that. The sun is Gainey’s attempt to blind us to the little good that occurred prior to PG coming to exert his master plan and encourage leftist groupthink by the pre-high school former Ottawa conspirators, blah blah, 88, blah blah …

43. J Haul says:

I nominate the majority of the guys in the ‘hot list’.

44. JD_ says:

Great minds think alike. Fools seldom differ.

Based on the following two items…

—–

Lou L. will drop the contract length to 15 years, raise the terminal salary to $1M per, nudge up the cap hit by some $1M per, and tickety-boo, all will be well.

You heard it here first.

In other news, if you’re over the age of 42, you may as well give up those NHL aspirations. You no longer matter.

—–

Excerpt from Eric Duhatschek’s article:

On a practical level, the fix here is relatively simple for the Devils and Kovalchuk, provided both sides were prepared to give a little. They could simply lop off the final two years of the contract, meaning it would expire when Kovalchuk turns 42, the same age Hossa will be when his deal runs out. If they up the salary in the final three years to $1-million, then that too would make it mirror Hossa’s previously approved deal far more closely.

Under this scenario, the Devils’ annual salary-cap charge for Kovalchuk’s contract would rise by almost three-quarters of a million dollars – not an ideal outcome, but one that they might be able to live with.

—–

…I am forced to consider one of the three following possibilities:

1. Eric Duhatschek and I share an affinity for the shortest distance between two points.

2. Eric Duhatschek is inside my head.

3. I am Eric Duhatschek.

Given I don’t subscribe to the notion of the paranormal nor look anything like the guy in his picture, I am compelled to go with the unspoken conclusion: The bastard’s stealin’ my material.

45. nickster13 says:

Get to the chopper!!!

46. Storm Man says:

Tony go out and enjoy the day a little sunshine will do you alot of good.

47. badangel says:

bahaha .. I did.. albeit below :p

JOKINGLY of course (I say that as some pplz are getting a lil fired up). This thread made me happy considering I am trying desperately not to concentrate on my work today. Where’s your list Ellisa? :p

(Guys here should really be encouraging this from the females in hopes that there is are ‘cat fights’ over same choices ;) Jello Wrestle over the hotties! Best woman wins! :p )

Lapierre and Talbot top my list. (I’ve always had a thing for the “wrong” ones)

Price, Petr Sykora, Patrick Sharp, Taylor Pyatt (the eyes! woowee!), Parise, Vermette and Souray. Honourable mention to Theodore since he is still pretty hot as he ages.. but the whole Paris Hilton thing ruined it for me.

Those are off the top of my head. I first liked hockey solely cause I was young and thought boys were cute.. I can assure you that I have since advanced my knowledge quite a lot and actually love love LOVE the sport. Fave player def Cammy and used to be Gretzky. I still antagonize my brothers with “But.. he is SO hot” when a player does something wrong hehe. En faite, I can safely say my hockey knowledge now trumps my 2 brothers who used to play. ;)

(PS – on a side note.. I haven’t gone to the darkside with soccer yet but hot damn those players have insane hot bodies. I’ll watch futbol solely in hopes a player takes his top off – I’m talking to you Ronaldo hottie DILF)

48. badangel says:

way too serious a comment of what is obviously a tongue in cheek comment to a more joking post by Boone.

It’s all in fun. It’s Thursday. Easy does it

49. GrimJim says:

Coffee extra bitter this morning, Tony?

50. Chris F says:

Tyler Kennedy – The guy looks like a pig – an actual pig!

Pascual Depuis – C’mon, uni-brows unite.

51. GrimJim says:

It was a joke, dude…

52. avatar_58 says:

I liked saku too, but ask a fan of any other team what they think - ”who cares it’s a number”. Believe it or not, they are right. Only habs fans put so much into what number a player wears.

53. avatar_58 says:

I’m sorry are you suggesting Gainey’s number should NOT be retired? That somehow he wasn’t a damn good hab – because you don’t like him as a GM?

54. mtlhbsfn says:

I agree – as I was watching the clip, I repeatedly said “Really!? Him!?” at least half the time!

55. avatar_58 says:

Why? It’s not like #11 = Captain. Also I hope our new captain doesn’t speak a word of french. In fact if it’s Gio it’s PERFECT as he’s an AMERICAN. The horror! THE HORROR!

56. 123456 says:

1yr deal is a great idea – gives more time to plan for a one hour special next summer instead of slapping a crap-fest together like lebron did.

57. GrimJim says:

Michel Bergeron, claiming to speak for Yvon Lambert, wanted to make sure Gomez was continuing his French lessons before signing off on the change…

58. 123456 says:

i’m thinking if the guys stayed out of the thread it would not leave you with much company (but better company none the less – that i understand).

saku was my fav player as was muller for a period. i say let the number be worn. personally for me i will remember saku more when i see someone else wearing the #11 on the ice.

59. mike g says:

With the way this “Summer of Kovalchuk” has gone, I really wouldn’t want this guy playing for us…

Yes I know, he’s a world class talent and only one of a handfull of players that can score 50+ goals per year. Yada, yada, yada,…..I don’t care, that greedy you know what can stay the f’uk home.

At the end of the year, I was one of those saying we should try and free up some space to try and sign him. I even suggested to let Pleks walk, play Cammy at center and sign Kovy. Now, I’m so happy it didn’t happen.

If this UFA crop can teach us anything, it’s that those who want to win know exactly what to do. They identify their favorite destinations months ahead of time, and settle the business shortly after the deadline. They don’t make a huge story about it, and don’t ask for 17 year deals that will end up screwing their new teams cap.

I’m now able to give credit to guys like Crosby and Malkin. They knew that if they’d hit the UFA market, they could ask for 10+ mill eyes closed and they would get it. Instead, they took a combined 17.4 mill per year instead of 10-13 mill per year contrcats like Ovi did. Don’t get me wrong, I have no problem with those who take the money given to them. Gomez was smart to take his deal.

But don’t go around like Kovy asking for 10 mill per year, and then sign a 362-year contract.

“These head movies make my eyes rain” -Simple Jack

I got AK at under 64.5 pts, with Triple X and Tom Nickle.

60. Eliisa says:

What a pathetic list of Hot Hockey Players. I could’ve come up with a much more attractive list. As any woman on this site could’ve. Where is badangel? :) A post for us!

61. jrshabs1 says:

It’s ok Captain Kirk Muller said he could wear it. It was also aproved by Ryan Walter.

62. avatar_58 says:

Oh for crying out…..it’s a number. Saku is gone. Next.

We all loved him. He was the heart and soul of this team for years. However it’s a new era and the new era’s players can choose whatever numbers are available. Saku’s number is not retired so I do not see the issue.

63. DONJUAN says:

how does tyler kennedy pascal dupuis and malkin make that list this chick picked some random guys for sure.

In HABS we trust.

64. avatar_58 says:

Btw someone remind Bergeron we speak english here in Hamilton, not french.

65. pmaraw says:

ya and 16-17 guys to sign lol

66. badangel says:

Geeze guys (you and Mr. Biter)

way to ruin a sexy thread for the ladies.. with your serious talk..

67. Bryan says:

Thrashers resign Pavelec to a two year deal worth $2.3 million.  That’s a pretty reasonable number for a young goalie.  Might be a good comparable for management to use when negotiating with Priceberg.

_______________________________

The Habs are making me Bi-Polar.

68. likehoy says:

wouldn’t it be funny if kovalchuk signs a 1 year deal and is a UFA next season…

with 23 million off the cap for us………..anything can happen!

69. badangel says:

I am female ;)

Lapierre and Talbot top my list. (I’ve always had a thing for the “wrong” ones)

70. StevieRay says:

I find it quite distasteful that the origanization would let Gomez wear # 11 next year. Saki was the heart and soul of this club for many years … as well as his heroic battle back to health after his sickness…….  and not to mention our Captain …

71. avatar_58 says:

Perchance Price and Cammy are on top? That wouldn’t be bias or anything would it? ;)

72. jrshabs1 says:

I’m a desperate male hockey fan…for a Stanley Cup!..and if some dude made a compilation of ice girls and posted it on YouTube I would say yes he’s desperate. There are no double standards at HIO…..;

73. Julie H says:

Kovalev without a helmet on

“I know you’re wise beyond your years, but do you ever get the fear that your perfect verse is just a lie you tell yourself to help you get by?”

74. 123456 says:

recently retured brindamore and recci – they must top the list

75. mike g says:

Datsyuk

“These head movies make my eyes rain” -Simple Jack

I got AK at under 64.5 pts, with Triple X and Tom Nickle.

76. smiler2729 says:

Cool, it’s Ladies Night here all day at HI/O, a day spent gushing over NHLers who set their hearts a-flutter…

And what do we guys get?? Yep, our pathetic once a year Spot-The-MILF at the Entry Draft every June… oh and Alyssa Milano at the Awards.

77. avatar_58 says:

Taylor hall is in there? REALLY? He looks like a cartoon

78. badangel says:

I resent that! Well, now I will have to ban you from the jello fight for all the Price female fans battling over him! :p

79. Curtoph says:

But we got to the ECF last season, that means this year, we will win! :o

80. Curtoph says:

Who does everyone want to be captain this upcomming season?

I think it will help our team when they get into some sort of losing slump, a captian will pick them up and get them going!

Let me know who you guys think should be wearing the good ol’ C!

81. Anonymous says:

We always ask who we think the captain should be, I wonder who on the team wants it the most. My personal pick would be Cammi.

82. SeriousFan09 says:

Same guy I’ve been with since November, Brian Gionta.

I want a guy who plays a foot taller than he is, on a broken foot and still scores the big goals for his team. Character, grit, leadership and he scores the ‘big goal’, all excellent qualities in a captain.

- I shall always remember Captain Koivu.

83. Habs Fan in Oil Country says:

For us female hockey fans, it is always a bonus to have some eye candy and if they play for your team it makes it even sweeter…plus you guys get to watch women’s beach volleyball and the victoria secret fashion show which makes us even.

84. Bill J says:

No disrespect intended – the below two replies sum it up :)

No one can argue that Carey has MANY female followers that are not your prototypical Hockey fans.

Does this mean Carey does not have any who DO enjoy Hockey as well… NO! ;)

85. Bill J says:

I’ll take that too.

after all I’m a Habs fan who is greedy & wants the cup every year after all ;) lol

86. HaloHabsFan says:

Breaking news:  Carey Price and SK sign on the same day

87. Bill J says:

Good – cuz SmartDog & Cat will be fighting like … well you know… Over who is the most talented of the “athletes” involved. ;)

88. Curtoph says:

Yeah, but we also aren’t in the dressing room with these guys, I wonder who is going to become the captain, there might be someone who stands out the most in the room. Really wish it was training camp time!

I also agree with Gionta and Cammi being good ones. Cammi is very vocal with the media, should at least end up with an ‘A’.

Gionta is a guy who never stops working, he gets paid big bucks and he earns them. Would not regret a C on his jersey.

Bring the hockey already!!!

89. smiler2729 says:

Yeah, perfect choice.

90. smiler2729 says:

I don’t really get to watch Women’s Beach Volleyball or even Victoria’s Secret whatever… but I do get to watch my hot wife a lot and that’s good enough pour moi.

Oh and the Annual Spot-The-Milf at the entry draft…

91. Curtoph says:

I was simply asking who everyone wanted as captain :)

It may or may not be what the teams decides, maybe they’ll do a vote, or maybe JM will solely select the Captain (if i am not incorrect, it is the coaches choice, right?).

We’ll see!!

92. Habs Fan in Oil Country says:

aww that is sweet to say about your wife…points for you

93. Bill J says:

Prolly his wife that wrote it when he went to the bathroom.

KIDDING!!! lol

94. The Cat says:

Cammalleri has too much pizzazz to be captain. Its best for a somewhat understated fellow like Gionta or Gorges.

95. smiler2729 says:

No seriously, my wife’s 45 and still hot as hell, my favourite milf!

96. Danno says:

I second that.

If neither would accept the next to be asked should be:

Gill, Cammalleri, Markov, Pleks, Subban, Gomez

In that order.

“Hey Richard, two minutes for looking so good!”

97. SmartDog says:

Don’t bother checking out the list, it’s ALL people.  Not one freakin’ dog.  Not ONE!!!!  Imbeciles.

———
    Listen to the SmartDog. He knows his poop!

98. pmaraw says:

I want the best man for the job to be captain

99. Danno says:

And being the dog days of summer it just doesn’t seem fair…

“Hey Richard, two minutes for looking so good!”

100. pmaraw says:

did the sedins make the video???

101. Bill J says:

Your post would have been 1000 times funnier if you had modified it “slightly”

“Not one freakin’ b!tch. Not ONE!!!!”

;)

102. HabFanSince72 says:

In my opinion there are only two candidates: Gionta and Markov.

Markov is perhaps a bit shy but he’s been there longer than Gionta and is a more important player.

Gionta is an inspiration to the other players, but I wonder how vocal he is.

I think either player would make a fine capt.

103. habs_nessa says:

Alright, I accept. because yes i do know a lot of females who aren’t real fans for example my friend who was at a preseason game last season msged me saying “number 79 is wearing an A” I laughed. but of course there are many women, like myself, who follow hockey just as much as any die hard male fan, if not more ;)

What, no good-lookin’ bloggers? When you look up blogger in the dictionary, one of the synonyms is ugly.

Now, good looking posters? With high salaries too ladies according to Boone’s fake stats.

105. Harani says:

Cammi (just look at my pic!) and Souray not there and Crosby is No.1. NUFF SAID!

“I gotta feeling…that tonight’s gonna be a good night!”

106. Danno says:

Finally.

The news we’ve all been waiting for from canadiens.com

“Hey Richard, two minutes for looking so good!”

107. Habs Fan in Oil Country says:

Well that is just plain hilarious!

108. Mike Boone says:

Ouch, he got me! Such a witty guy.

109. _Habsoloutly_ says:

What about the two dudes that married Carrie Underwood & Hilary Duff?   I would assume if you’re tagging some of that hollywood tail you must be ok looking?

110. SmartDog says:

I sure hope you two aren’t dudes.

I hope that’s not too PC.

———
    Listen to the SmartDog. He knows his poop!

111. Curtoph says:

Subban for Captain? Hehe, I like it, however not yet. But he seems like one of the most well spoken kids in the NHL now-a-days, knows what he wants to do and moves on after mistakes are made. Good kid, he’ll have a great season this year!

112. ShangaDoo says:

Mike Modano and Jarome Iginla do it for me…i prefer older dudes though i must say that Price and Tom Pyatt are mighty delicious as well :D

Sean Avery?

114. ZepFan2 says:

Well Lapierre did play in Hamilton. Technically, that makes him a former Dog.

————————————————————————

- Steven Tyler

115. ShangaDoo says:

Nope. Mike Fisher(Carrie Underwood) and Mike Comrie (Hilary Duff)

Fisher is better…

SD – I’ll take a golden retriever over most people any day of the week.

117. JasonM says:

I don ‘t have time to watch the video but can someone please reassure me that Andrei Kostitsyn made the list?

118. K-hab25 says:

Hey Adam, what the heck is that on your head? Ever since you changed your pic I’ve been trying to figure it out. Ear muffs? A hat?

119. J.J. of Turku says:

I can’t stay quiet anymore…
    If you talk about the ugly players… There is ugly ones, but there is still only one Olli “the Pumpkin” Jokinen…

120. The Cat says:

Go big or go home -take a bear!

121. iheartsaku says:

Agreed….Mike Modano is one beautiful man! :)

———————-

Saku, a Hab forever in my heart <3

122. Ayan_SB says:

Who would be your caddie?

I think I’d want LeBron James to be my caddy because I’m a Kobe Bryant
    fan and I’d just love to see LeBron carry my clubs around for me.
    (laughs)

Haha, good to know he’s a Kobe fan instead of a Lebron fan.

123. Danno says:

The hunky pumpkin himself!

“Hey Richard, two minutes for looking so good!”

Sean Avery wins: Rachel
    Hunter, Elisha
    Cuthbert, and Hilary
    Rhoda

125. Habsforlife 1959 says:

Maybe its a Carey Price Radar detector?

126. mtlhbsfn says:

and to be fair, there are many fairweather male fans that don’t know the next thing about the game yet come playoffs, are all loud and rowdy at the bar

127. J.J. of Turku says:

Ouch… :)

As a sidenote his nickname in Finland is “päällikkö” The Chief/ The Boss, I guess he’s the only one who doesn’t see the comedy behind it. He also compaired himself to Eric Lindros when he had his first stint in the NHL…

Really funny guy, but he doesn’t mean to be funny…

128. Bugs says:

He does look like a guy who’s being continuously electrocuted with a low-level charge, doesn’t he? Bulging eyes, hair on end. No?

129. J.J. of Turku says:

I think his wife tries to electrocute him by taping 9V batteries to his tongue while he is asleep… :)

130. Bill J says:

LMFAO – so true!

131. Bill J says:

a Hat trick as it where… :)

132. G BO says:

Random thought.

Not much hype around Engqvist but he seems legit. check out this video, the guy has some moves and skates well for a big guy. 6’2 196lbs plays C. Eller passes him on the depth chart but should he go unnoticed? Granted his numbers aren’t the most impressive, I’m seeing some upside.

133. the_larry says:

You know how you can tell that she has no taste in men? Her number 1 “hottie” is Sidney Crosby!

134. ShangaDoo says:

rest assured, we`re not but cmon…every guy has a SECRET man CRUSH. Who`s yours?

:D

135. habaddict_andy says:

I was going through last seasons player stats of canadiens I noticed we mightn’t made a mistake by letting go BGL. He had a 50% efficacy shots on goal/goals ratio. 2 shots on goal and he 1 goal. If only he had giving more ice time and more opportunity. Imagine what would’ve translate into. ;)

136. adam76 says:

Thats my GFs bra.  If it was my wifes bra, you would not see my eyes.

Interviewer: You’ve been voted the most hated man in hockey, more than once. What do you think of that? What do you tell them?

Avery: I just tell them that they’re dressed terribly.

I hate to say it, but, classic!!!!!

138. pmaraw says:

both those shots came on the same play that he scored the goal.  he shot, got the rebound and scored.

139. pmaraw says:

I didn’t think your “coming out” party would be so exciting!!!

140. _Habsoloutly_ says:

lmao

141. The Capitalist Pig says:

When do entries for the Spengler Cup have to be filed? It’s about time the Habs copped some hardware!

142. TheHumanComa says:

Anyone have a written list? Don’t want to watch the video the whole way through. What place are Max and Carey in?

143. Mr-T says:

.Right

144. punkster says:

Wiseacre ;)

FREE TIMO!

I like the post with big enco- word better.

146. The Capitalist Pig says:

Mr. T on the Habs’ prospects in the upcoming campaign with Price as #1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJnKm6ftPu0

147. Mr-T says:

It was meant for I.C.

148. Mr-T says:

Nice try

149. SmartDog says:

Cami and Pleks are both good lookin’ guys but I wouldn’t call it a crush.

My daughter thinks that Gionta is hot.  Of course she’s only 8.  I think she likes that they’re the same height. :)

———
    Listen to the SmartDog. He knows his poop!

150. adam76 says:

Finally – something for the pricebunnies.

JD—I lost the link that I sent to you, could you send it back please??

152. JD_ says:

Done.

Cheers.

153. HabFanSince72 says:

We’re not going to win the Stanley Cup this year.

154. avatar_58 says:

*runs away sobbing*

155. The Cat says:

Im glad the list got posted, it confirms what Ive been saying for a while, that the bulk of die hard Price fans are women who find him cute.

156. habs_nessa says:

epic FAIL! I don’t even know where to begin…. like come on now, where is Cammalleri!? I am appalled.

157. Bill J says:

WHAT ?!?!?!?!?!

Way to spoil the season for me.  Sheesh!

Why dont’cha tell me the winning Loto 6/49 numbers as well & ruin that for me too. ;)

158. avatar_58 says:

Listen buddy I’m positive I don’t fit under either of those statements. ;)

159. crabvader says:

Lmao, and I’m the jerk.

Okay.

160. Bill J says:

Uh-Oh – your almost onto my plan.

Support the guy with the most female “fans” to get closer to them

damnit cat.  Next time just purr & have a nap.

161. mike g says:

Thanks, Jimmy The Greek.

“These head movies make my eyes rain” -Simple Jack

I got AK at under 64.5 pts, with Triple X and Tom Nickle.

162. SeriousFan09 says:

Your post continues to confirm you argue from a very weak corner with few supporting facts.

- I shall always remember Captain Koivu.

163. SeriousFan09 says:

Oh hell and there’s no really tall buildings in Brantford to hurl myself off of.

- I shall always remember Captain Koivu.

164. crabvader says:

LMFAO!!! TYLER KENNEDY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Markov should be #1.

165. Storm Man says:

He is dead…. I guess his pick won’t come true :)

166. habs_nessa says:

blech! whyyyyyy!!!?? hahaha

167. habs_nessa says:

oh and i meant that for Tyler kennedy. Not markov, he’s a cutie :)

168. crabvader says:

Well… I mean… when Taylor Hall and Tyler Kennedy make it… Markov should be #1!

169. mike g says:

Lol..

I just watched his ESPN Films documentary, what a character he was…

“These head movies make my eyes rain” -Simple Jack

I got AK at under 64.5 pts, with Triple X and Tom Nickle.

170. crabvader says:

Markov’s got that Rowan Atkinson thing going… An acquired taste! Haha, you women!

171. Storm Man says:

He was one funny dude…

172. habs_nessa says:

lol shush! he has a baby face, its cute!

173. Storm Man says:

You want the winning numbers for lotto max Bill.

174. habs_nessa says:

Why the quotation marks? Are you suggesting that women are not real fans? bad move buddy!

175. aemarchand11 says:

Or Colby Armstrong!

Go Habs Go! 2010-2011

176. SeriousFan09 says:

He was speaking of the puck bunnies in disregard I would say, much like we like to slag the bandwagoners and armchair GMs.

- I shall always remember Captain Koivu.

177. crabvader says:

Or Johan Franzen!

178. Anonymous says:

Not all, just most. I was at a game a few years ago where a female fan of te team who was wearing a price jersey asked me what number Kovalev wore.

179. Jordio-oh says:

Gino Odjick

180. Danno says:

Is there an a list of hockey’s ugliest?

“Hey Richard, two minutes for looking so good!”

181. SeriousFan09 says:

This site is a good place to start.

- I shall always remember Captain Koivu.

182. HabFanSince72 says:

Obviously,  the entire Philadelphia Flyers team, as suggested below (Orance is so unflattering), but I would single out Carcillo and Laperriere.

That being said, Zdeno Chara is the ugliest player in the NHL.

183. JD_ says:

Tim Hunter.

End of list.

184. andrewberkshire says:

Strength of a bear, reflexes of a cat… Looks like he’s trying to replace humans as the dominant predator of this planet!

185. Bill J says:

Oh :O

erm

Thanks for edumacating me on this ;) lol

Had no clue.

186. HabFanSince72 says:

Actually, if that is the most heterosexual you can be …

187. Bill J says:

Lemme guess ?

Your a Hairy strong man ?

:P lol

188. The Cat says:

Maybe my english got the best of me there, I meant Im a man and Im straight,

189. The Cat says:

Gee Bill, I didnt know you cared ^_^  Im not that hairy and Im married, so you ladies out there just control yourselves lol

190. Bill J says:

LMFAO! just poking fun at’cha… :)

PS did I ever tell you I am deadly allergic to Cat’s ? may explain my “adulation” for you lmfao

191. HabFanSince72 says:

And you like bears.

Nothing wrong with that.

192. Bill J says:

I believe he said

Hairy Strong men.  But I could be reading his post wrong… Crazy Cat’s….

193. The Cat says:

No no, hes right *blushes* lol

194. Bill J says:

Interesting Cross-breeding going on in your “neck of the woods”

a Cat + a Bear….. Must make for interesting “situations”

lol

195. otter649 says:

Eddie Johnstone – New York Rangers (Circa 1979)……….

Whoa Baby – What’s Going On In Pennsylvania…..(Bob Cole)

196. otter649 says:

Dale Rolfe after the Dave Schultz fight……………..

Whoa Baby – What’s Going On In Pennsylvania…..(Bob Cole)

197. The Cat says:

Mike Ricci

198. crabvader says:

Scott Hartnell.

199. JD_ says:

Dale Rolfe, both before and after the puck hit him in the face.

200. Chuck says:

Agreed. I hear that he got into fights because he was too cheap to pay for plastic surgery.

_____________________________________

Cheer for the crest on the front of the jersey, not the name on the back.

201. JD_ says:

Interesting.

My previous understanding was he got into fights cause guys would tell him what an ugly f*** he was.

202. The Cat says:

Ovechkin

203. crabvader says:

Lol.

Rod F’n Brind’Amour!

Score!

204. Bill J says:

Garry “smurf” Bettman

HA!! I WIN!!!

205. simons476 says:

i would love to read more from you on this

206. Chuck says:

Hmmm… looks like I’ve missed a lot here tonight!

_____________________________________

Cheer for the crest on the front of the jersey, not the name on the back.

207. Bugs says:

No worries, we saved you a seat, Charlie.

Ugly hunks, Cowboys, pancakes, St-James Bible.

You’re up, buddy.

208. JD_ says:

Like slowin’ down to see a car accident on the other side.

Meltdown, baby.

The sun’ll come out
    Tomorrow
    Bet your bottom dollar
    That tomorrow
    There’ll be sun!
    Just thinkin’ about
    Tomorrow
    Clears away the cobwebs,
    And the sorrow
    ‘Til there’s none!

209. Bugs says:

Sorry.

Actually crashed. Sound asleep. Shouldn’t even be here. Woozy. Hazy. Twitching.

Nightmare? No. Vivid dream morelike. Blistering image. Jolted awake. Shaking. Trembling. Twitching started. That image, that dream, it was in technicolor. Giant omnimax 1000-ft high with that image, that vision galvanized into my brain. Seared into it. Twitching.

That friggin save Halak made on Malkin…you know the one I mean, that left padded, glued to the ice miracle.

Gah-ah-oh-god!

Still twitching.

210. Harditya_CareyPrice says:

No worries Bugsy, 1 year after you’ll be having vivid dreams about Lars scorin’ top-shelf on Brodeur. Sweet dreams.

211. makis8 says:

I would like to read more of your blogs and to share my thoughts with you

212. Bill H says:

Incredible.  I had a similar dream last night.  I think it was a premonition.  Only it was Lars Eller in a shoot out.  Halak was in net.  He faked to the left, then moved right and slid it under Halak’s pad on his backhand side.  Beautiful game winning goal that will definitively end the debate about who won the trade.  At the other end of the rink, Price shuts the door on all 5 St Louid shooters and the Canadiens win the game 2-1.  Habs Inside Out crashes that night as posters rush to congratulate PG on clearly seeing that Price was going to be the better goalie so soon.

Well, maybe that last part is a bit unrealistic, but the rest could really happen.

213. Bill J says:

High 5 to you, other Bill :D

214. Bugs says:

Yeah, I saw it. Your reply was lame then too. Hey! Maybe that’s it. The whole thread got zapped for the lameness of your…(snort)

Haw! Couldn’t keep a straight face. Oh my gosh, I’m so mean!

Sorry, Brewster. You know I’m goin overboard, mate. ;)

215. punkster says:

Best as I can remember, my reponse to your Cowboys question:

Romo? No mo.

Eli? Will try

My plea? More D.

(then something referencing the thought that improved D on my beloved Giants will give them top spot in the east)

216. punkster says:

No fear slick

My skin’s so thick

You don’t cut me to the quick

Cause while my rhymes may stick

They’ll never really click

No they’ll never really click

Click, click, click-click, click

Like your schtick.

217. _Habsoloutly_ says:

One of the mods is a Steelers fan,  someone mentioned that the Cowboy’s were gonna go all the way and he went ballistic and started deleting post’s.

I think I’m gonna be sick.

219. punkster says:

I know. I should stay away from lyrics.

220. _Habsoloutly_ says:

Cowboy/Steelers Superbowl has him scared.

221. Bugs says:

Obviously one who has yet to allow Romo into his or her heart.

My first instinct is to feel pity for that person, but the day will come when Romo will be all there is to love in the game so we must show patience.

I say again: Romo.

(Z-formation finger-snap) Romo, foo! Unnh! Yowza!

222. punkster says:

Nothing comes close to blueberry. Nothing!

223. The Teacher says:

Bugs is articulate, and anlthough he may stoop a bit low in his responses, he says nothing that should be deleted IMO, but that’s me, and I’m Enlgish so it MUST be the right opinion LMAO

224. Bugs says:

Seemed to me that once someone replies to you, you can no longer edit your text. That’s first of all.

Second of all… Me? UNsay what I have said? Brewster, c’mon. You know me a LITTLE. C’mon.

..unsay what i’ve said…unberlievable.

An esquire stands by his word, sir!

225. twocents says:

I’ve no clue. Never saw none of it.

Just checking in before hittin’ the hay, saw HH’s comment and remembered Mr. Potter goin’ on about being censored a few times recently.

He can remove comments???

226. punkster says:

Right on both counts Bugs. Don’t know what I was thinking. Well, there it is, I obviously wasn’t. Brings us back to square one: Why was your original post deleted? My guess is somebody hates the Cowboys. I mean H-A-T-E with cap lock. Pure, evil, festering, smoldering hate.

227. punkster says:

I don’t get it? Did the conversation deteriorate or did Bugs simply remove his original (which would delete all the responses)?

228. Bugs says:

“Goin on”? Happened once. My “What did you animals do?” post is surely the one you’re referring to.

This is the second time. Not even “goin on” about it now.

Reckon same thing happened what reckon happened before. Some goof got in and degenerated it.

Which is a shame because I was preparing an epic finale for that thread concerning plights of humanity vis-à-vis the mecanisms of destiny that was destined to be added as an addendum to the St-James Bible so glorious it would’ve been, I kid you not.

Oh, well…

Moving on then, you guys prefer blueberry pancakes or strawberry pancakes?

229. Bugs says:

Agree. No other explanation makes any kind of sense.

Cuz censoring me is just…just…

I mean, what’s next? Punching Jesus in the mouth?

Keepin it real, I be chillin as

Buckwheat and maple syrup. Give it to me raw baby!! But throw in the blueberries for good measure.

Did you just out Bugs as a mod?

232. Bugs says:

Nice!

(but some advice? never laugh at your own joke; diminishes it)

233. punkster says:

OK then, you want a war. You got it.

Buttermilk buckwheat blueberry pancakes smothered in maple syrup (light mind you, not medium or dark). Nothing like these babies my friend.

FREE TIMO!

Buttermilk eh!!!! Nyuck, nyuck, nyuck!!! Organic buckwheat flour with the blueberries in the buttermilk batter topped with whipped butter, fresh raspberry jam, and the clear maple syrup.

Don’t forget fresh squeezed grapefruit juice and coffee, organic, from Kenya.

235. punkster says:

Funny, I got the munchies. Think I’ll just…

FREE TIMO!

Well I see that you tried to sneak diminishes it in between a winky smiley ;)

Nice try with the subtlety old mate but your humour is blatant. Blatantly non-existent.

Couldn’t resist that one. :p

237. punkster says:

Oh crap. Tony just woke up. Trying to bait me. So it’s either OK Corral time or I’m crashing for the night. What’s your call?

238. The Teacher says:

Hehe, always that ever so arrogant not ;) I like laughing at my own jokes, so sue me. It makes life more fun that way.

239. Bugs says:

Nicely done on both jabs, mate.

I almost missed the first one too.

240. Bugs says:

You see?

That’s what I do: get people to think about the REAL issues.

Always, I be

Keepin it real as

241. Bugs says:

As you please then.

My lawyers will be in touch with you.

242. J Haul says:

and staal…. actually 2 staal’s… gross

243. pic1983 says:

I didnt look at the list, but Malkin is on that list?! Dude, he’s a hell of a hockey player but he got hit with an ugly stick long before he picked up a hockey stick.

244. badangel says:

I just saw the video in full and the music is HORRIBLE lolol

I don’t recognize some players outside their unis.. I need a lot of work if I wanna become a full fledged puck bunny :(

Maybe try some underwear with less material.

246. Bugs says:

I’m tellin you, I’m crazy. I don’t care who I hurt with my incendiary posts. I’m out there, man, walkin the tight rope. Only a matter of time until The Man pulls the plug on me. Can’t handle my fire, my wherewithal, or my abject disdain for human restraint.

I’m WILD, I tell yehs!

That, or someone misread “Romo”.

247. twocents says:

That’s a few of his that have been deleted lately.

Marked poster him.

248. punkster says:

I know. I responded with a comment on my Giants, left the house for an hour, came back. checked the site and POOF…gone. What gives?

FREE TIMO!

Bugs’ Cowboys post got deleted?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I admit it had nothing to do with hockey, but I did mention something about that goaltender guy, what’s his name, something or other, about a signing or a trade or an offer sheet but I am not sure any more because it’s been lost in the Internet black hole.

250. The Capitalist Pig says:

Ugliest Man in Hockey Ever: Gary Doak!

251. The Cat says:

Bob Gainey is no dreamboat come to think of it.

252. The Cat says:

Or Ken Hitchcock

253. The Capitalist Pig says:

That would be the widest. Hitch is the Orson Welles of hockey:

254. The Cat says:

But my vote for ugliest ever: Gino Odjick

255. CharlieHodgeFan says:

You young’uns have missed so much. When Guy Lapointe, Serge Savard and Jimmy Roberts were on the ice, goalies used to offer to give them their masks out of sympathy for the fans.

256. madcap_habsfan says:

well neck cracking ain’t it :P lol

257. ZepFan2 says:

Right here, Ian…

————————————————————————

- Steven Tyler

Als Inside Out site is where?

Good game tonight. Next game we play Toronto in Mtl.

259. kempie says:

I think this is the kind of avatar habaholic68 was referring to.

260. madcap_habsfan says:

was super happy to see talbot on that list slightly bummed there was no gorges( i know he’s not everyone’s thing but i love him) and what about moen? and cammy??

261. Bugs says:

Nevermind them, Maddie, how do I get on your list?

Sure, they’re professional athletes with zillions of dollars but can they do THIS (cracking sounds with my neck)?

At school, they called me the Owl. Not because I stayed up all night, no. I could turn my head all the way ar…ow!

262. HabFanSince72 says:

Thanks for that late breaking news.

263. habaholic68NJ says:

Man, I hate the off season.  Nothing to watch, nothing good to read about.  That’s why I don’t post much at this time of the year.

Occasionally, I see some hot avatar pics that make me want to refill the little blue pills.  But mostly boredom.

Any good rumors out there on when we will sign Price?

264. crabvader says:

Who’s made the best impact since the draft?

I’d say Rick Dudley… He didn’t pull a…uh…well…a Dudley and trade away his 1st rounder again.

Instead, the guy picks up Ladd, Eager, Byfuglien. He nabs up a very reliable Chris Mason to replace the always injured and now traded Kari Lehtonen.

Mason’s cap hit is 1.85mil per year.

He re-signed Pavelec, who’s showed signs of greatness, although he fell on some rough times… No matter, that’s why Mason is there.

His highest paid player is Ron Hainsey at 4.5mil per. (Overpaid, obviously) but still.

It’s just a matter of time before he gets Bergfors signed (this kid is legit) and he also went along and nabbed Johnny Oduya (who I think was NJ’s most solid defensive d-man).

So let’s see, you get one of NJ’s most prominent rookies in Bergfors and their most solid d-man in Oduya in exchange for a guy who can’t even sign anywhere. Good deal.

Bryan Little is due for a comeback season, I see him a bit as a Plekanec style player with a little more robustness who had a bad year.

I still think they could use a bit of veteran defense with the loss of Kubina.

But with the addition of Brent Sopel, it looks good with Bogosian, Hainsey, Enstrom, Valabik (huge) and Oduya.

Their forwards would benefit from some skill, but they are also a young core about to get much better.

Now, I’m thinking he needs to get his RFA’s under contract so that he can be inside the cap (as of now they have 26mil in cap room). Not a bad situation if you ask me.

265. SeriousFan09 says:

Too bad he’s going to lose all these guys when they go UFA or demand trades.

- I shall always remember Captain Koivu.

266. badangel says:

Where did Dave Stubbs go? He hasn’t twitterated in a long time. Suspiciously since very soon after the HIO meeting in the West Island….

SOS?

267. Danno says:

Being twitterated is overated. I’d much rather be titillated.

“Hey Richard, two minutes for looking so good!”

268. Mike Boone says:

My man David is en vacances

269. ed lopaz says:

if habs management would bring in some cheerleaders, I promise I would not post a negative word about

them for an entire season.

270. J.J. of Turku says:

Hmmmmmm…

Nice, I think I’ll watch that again (a few times, and then tomorrow again… and then…)

271. G-Man says:

Delete this after correcting “asseses” please. Too easy for those dreaded double-entendres to start popping up in the thread…

TROLL ALERT!!!

WE HAVE A CODE RED TROLL ALERT!!!!!!

PREPARE FOR AN ONSLAUGHT OF INSIDIOUSLY CONDESCENDING POSTS FILLED WITH NEGATIVITY AND SELF-LOATHING!!!!

I REPEAT. THIS IS NOT A DRILL. CODE RED TROLL ALERT!!!! CODE RED TROLL ALERT!!!!

W

S

P

O

S

T

?

So basically it took you 14 minutes to read that post.

Saved for posterity.

276. punkster says:

Push it Tony. Go ahead. Push it to the limit man.

277. McManager says:

Not sure if this was posted already, but for anyone interested:

(Saw this reprinted in the 24 this morning.)

278. Curtoph says:

Yeah! I read that in the 24 this morning as well!

279. The Teacher says:

The Giants suck!

280. badangel says:

oh Boone you made my boring and busy workday better! ;) Finally commentariat acknowledgement on the main page lol :D You must be trying to encourage the jello wrestling haha

ok .. you Boone are sexiest blogger :p

win win for everyone!

281. Bill J says:

Go Jello Wrestling Go!!! :)

282. habs03 says:

Post of the year!!!!!

283. StevieRay says:

yes sirrrrrrrrr !!

284. SeriousFan09 says:

This is a problem with being a ‘serious fan’, while I do enjoy those pictures since I’m a man, I also object to them trying to turn hockey into any more of a sideshow to draw in the people in the arenas that are mausoleums.

Philsophical battle, I’ll have to review these photos several more times to come to a definitive conclusion.

- I shall always remember Captain Koivu.

285. 100HABS says:

I didn’t see Souray! I thought he was a model?

My pick is Chantal Macabée.

286. since1988 says:

agreed no Souray = FAIL

287. aemarchand11 says:

Where’s Mike Ricci??

Go Habs Go! 2010-2011

288. Psycho29 says:

Jimmy Roberts better make this list!!!

289. m ross says:

This is one NHL video that Ovechkin will NOT be featured on!!!

290. mbplekfan says:

Finally someone says it succinctly. Trading Halak for two pizza delivery boys and leaving us with only Price and a bald guy for goalies was an error.

291. JD_ says:

Intriguingly minimalist, Ian.

But I see what you’re gettin’ at. Interesting spin on the topic.

292. June9.1993 says:

I mean this in the most heterosexual way possible…but Mike Fisher is the best looking guy in the NHL.

293. likehoy says:

i don’t think there is any heterosexual way of putting that….

maybe posting it twice might help ;)

294. J Haul says:

Not sure why, but I watched the whole thing and holy eff a ton of those guys are ugly as sin. Oh, those silly puck bunnies.

Also, no chance that the creator is a penguins fan, eh?

295. aemarchand11 says:

Malkin, Letang, CROSBO, Guerin, Kennedy, Talbot and… Fleury!

I think youre right lol

Go Habs Go! 2010-2011

296. June9.1993 says:

297. The Cat says:

In the most heterosexual way, I agree with you. Fisher at least is a man’s man, he and Souray are the only ones on that list that can win a fight. Why do women always pick the delicate ones? If I was a woman Id want the strongest, hairest guy of the lot lol

298. crabvader says:

Kirk Muller at least looks like Dennis Quaid. :P

299. Caballero says:

Wow it’s down to this.

300. avatar_58 says:

Bulldogs have em, can’t say as I object. I know what you mean though

301. StevieRay says:

I agree !!! What will they think of next ..I know ..what about a instigator rule ?? or maybe , just maybe  a ” shoot out ” !!

302. Storm Man says:

Enjoy your pizza I will be watching the Habs this year.

303. Bill J says:

This post may be remotely funny IF Price was the topic of the thread.

BUT seeing as it is not, and the topic IS of “Hunkey” Penguins players & a few others.

Ian’s post could be interpreted as he took a wrong turn when posting.

But Come ON…. Let the Price bashing go.  Sheesh!

Did you get the e-mail I sent you Bill? I tried to post it but could not, therefore the error.

305. Bill J says:

Nope – But I have received some from you in the past… Just checked…

If it’s about the Habs I/O summit, and it includes Hab-Fan ladies Jello Wrestling.  Pencil me in!!! :)

lol

306. June9.1993 says:

Looking at his eyes is like staring at Niagara Falls for the first time. Carrie Underwood is a lucky woman.

307. Bill J says:

From MY vantage point.  Mike Fisher is the lucky one. ;)

308. Danno says:

In a romantic intergallactic fairy-tale Princess Leia finally finds her prince.

“Hey Richard, two minutes for looking so good!”

309. Bill J says:

LOL – excellent starting point indeed. :)

310. Danno says:

I agree. Scott Hartnell being a shoe-in for the top ten with no chance for Mr. Congeniality.

“Hey Richard, two minutes for looking so good!”

311. Bugs says:

That site in question, Danno…are you gonna (mmph) book it?

Haw! Aw, man, that one never gets old.

312. JD_ says:

There once was a joke that was old

So old that it started to mold

A pass for sandals and socks

Evens out things cause it rocks

Much relieved when our team won gold

313. 123456 says:

i know many wish their was a way for hte users to be more proactive in banning trools. . . . any chances the users can unite and get this thread deleted???

i jest, i guess i have to be man enough to watch a hot guy video…idk not sure i can do it.

314. Bill J says:

IDK #’s – I’m kinda speechless.

Must be the dog days of summer when THIS is posted on Habs I/O

315. alestar says:

I’ll second that!

XXIV…and counting

316. Jon Hackett says:

I  have no idea how Tyler Kennedy made this list, he’s one of the weirdest looking people I’ve ever seen. It looks like he had a nose transplant with the donor being a pig.

317. K-hab25 says:

LMAO, I was thinking the same thing, with that pug pig nose of his. He looks like he got hit with a frying pan in the face.

318. Danno says:

Carcillo’s so ugly that when he went to visit the zoo, the guard said “thanks for bringing him back.”

“Hey Richard, two minutes for looking so good!”

I tried to post the e-mail I sent you and others, but could not. Did you get it?? JD

320. JD_ says: