Heritage Classic tickets on sale Friday

A limited number of tickets – that number isn’t specified – for the outdoor Feb. 20 Heritage Classic in Calgary between the Canadiens and Calgary Flames will go on sale Friday. All the details here.

The game will pit the Habs against the Flames before an estimated 40,000 fans at McMahon Stadium.

1. gohabsgo25 says:

if anyone needs tickets let me know. i am so excited for this game, its gonna be insane. i know people in calgary who will sell so if u need tickets let me know

Pretty impressive. I say PK for Bieksa straight up. PK is such a head case anyway.

3. sidhu says:

Dear Mr Pierre Gauthier, please take a look at the following video:

4. Dintrox says:

February in Cowtown. Be prepared it could be way sub zero or sunny and warm all in the same day. If I can score a ticket I might head out there.

5. Danno says:

Could be a CHinook blowing in.

“Hey Richard, two minutes for looking so good!”

6. Chuck says:

Hmmm… I DO have some extra holiday time that I could take… *rubs chin*

Centre Hice: my last Canadiens game at the Forum

7. J.J. of Turku says:

Ice Hockey, British style :)  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ru_DeHbNmDI&feature=player_embedded

Hmmmm.. Looks like link has some problems, sorry…

8. Danno says:

LOL!

“Hey Richard, two minutes for looking so good!”

9. _Habsoloutly_ says:

LMAO, looks like Wilson is starting to embrace reality:

From TSN on the Leafs/Pens game -

Asked if the short-handed goal altered the game, Wilson said, “The turning point of the game was when they dropped the opening faceoff.”

10. Julie H says:

I just found out one of my friends got called up to the Minnesota Wild. Anybody on this forum down there a Habs fan with tickets? I suppose if I can’t go to that game, I’ll try to get a ticket hookup from family in Calgary. Wish this game was on Saturday instead of Sunday.

♪Your cares and troubles are gone. There’ll be no more from now on. From now on happy days are here again, the skies above are so clear again. So let’s sing a song of cheer again. Happy times, happy nights, happy days are here again♪

11. Matt_in_TO says:

A buddy who’s a Flames fan and I had been planning on making the trip but we’re not so sure now.  I don’t think there’s going to be that many tickets on Friday as it looks like the NHL is more interested in selling packages.  And the tickets are not cheap either, majority of them are $250.

- In Price We Trust

12. Julie H says:

$250 each?! Is there standing-room only at this arena? I ain’t payin through the nose unless I’m getting a good seat.

So Dave, can I count on your for some good tickets? :)

14. Dave Stubbs says:

Habs are counting on you to drive the Zamboni, Timo, and wreck the Flames’ end of the rink.

Dave Stubbs
    Habs Inside/Out
    Sports Columnist/Feature Writer, Montreal Gazette
    • On Twitter: twitter.com/habsinsideout1

Feels good to be needed.

16. Thomas says:

Nice!  I already have my tickets…Before the game all Habs fans should go to the “Alcove” its a crappy ole dive bar right across from McMahon.  Crappy, but full of character and delicious ‘adult beverages’.  It would be a great launch pad for the game.

17. Drew42 says:

If my friend in Calgary is able to get us tix, I’ll be flying in from Vancouver for the weekend! Then fly back for the Tuesday night game against the Canucks… if it happens it will be one heck of a weekend/week!