• More from Pat Hickey on Kovygate
• Eric Duhatschek suggests an easy fix
• Now what? – Scott Burnside
• François Gagnon makes predictions from the beach (Canadiens to finish sixth)
• Here’s a surprise: Michel Bergeron doesn’t like an anglo coaching Hamilton. Robert L looks at the long history of this loopy thinking
• Big raise for Nick Foligno
• Forbes lists the world’s 50 most valuable sports franchises. No hockey teams, but Uncle George’s Liverpool is in there.
Quote of the Day on Twitter: “I wish they would put agents on a reality TV show and put them on a lie detector test and watch them all roast and die.”