Habs attract 17,000 for Easter Sunday practice

The Canadiens held a 10 a.m. open practice at the Bell Centre on Easter Sunday and attracted more than 17,000 fans to the Bell Centre.

Yet more proof that hockey is a religion in Montreal.

The Canadiens were coming off a 3-0 victory over the New York Rangers the night before that put them in first place in the Northeast Division and second in the Eastern Conference with a 22-7-5 record, seven points behind the Pittsburgh Penguins.

The Habs played a classic rookie prank on Nathan Beaulieu at the practice, the morning after he made his NHL debut. Beaulieu was the first one to take the ice and the rest of the Canadiens stopped at the bench and left him to skate around alone in front of the huge crowd. You can watch the video of it by clicking here.

Michael Ryder won the shootout competition at the practice.

Veteran defenceman Tomas Kaberle cleared NHL waivers on Sunday.

The Canadiens are back in action Monday when the Carolina Hurricanes visit the Bell Centre (7:30 p.m., RDS, TSN Radio 690).

(Photo by Richard Wolowicz/Getty Images)

Habs blank Rangers, pull ahead of Bruins, by Pat Hickey

Price was “phenomenal” Therrien says, by Pat Hickey

Prust returns to lineup, by Dave Stubbs

‘Salsa’ Gallagher adds spice to Habs, by Jack Todd

Broken jaw puts Crosby out indefinitely, by The Associated Press

1. Chuck says:

You knew this would eventually happen.

___________________________________________________

2. DDO_Habs_Fan says:

New thread…

3. Hobie Hansen says:

Just to let you Montrealers know you’re not alone. I work in Ottawa and the entire office is furious that Don Cherry kissed Kadri after the game and CBC is nothing but Toronto every Saturday night.

• Ghosts of the Forum says:

I’m sure he would’ve done the same if the Sens had won 4-0 and Silfverberg had a hat trick….

So sickening, eh?

Some things will never change. All it does for me is make me cheer harder for their opposition, perhaps in the playoffs this year as well.

• Hobie Hansen says:

Like I said earlier below, It’s all Toronto on CBC on Saturday night. When I get home from work I flip on the TV and I see a radio show from Toronto on Sportsnet and TSN every night of the week.

I actually get TSN 690 AM on my radio in Ottawa so I can hear Montreal hockey talk on my drive. So I appreciate that.

Aside from that though it’s like every Canadian is forced to listen to or watch hockey news from a Toronto perspective. Such garbage.

• Stevie.Ray says:

They only show Toronto in Ottawa too?
      They have shown Toronto every Saturday in Sask every week for years but I thought that it was because there was no other teams around.

4. mksness says:

just wondering how many people screaming for subban to accept a “bridge” contract are feeling now?

do the habs to to extend him in the offseason or play hardball again and wait for him to prove himself in a real full season. further more did the last contract negotiations with pk turn him off from montreal.

and last question? is PK a team canada material?

• Ghosts of the Forum says:

Ditch the old policy of not negotiating during the season, sign him next year for Ekman-Larrson money.

He’ll be at the evaluation camp for sure.

• krob1000 says:

I am VERY HAPPY. He is playing great hockey…right now we have cap flexibility going forward for nexdt year when the team whould be primed for success and manyt eams will be scarmbling. HE is having to earn his next contract and has helped to build the tradition so that future stars will have to do the same. Why are you not happy? After 2 years when he needs to be signed the cap will likely be higher….more of the teams kids shoulod be developed.etc to offset the higher cap hit.
      Let me put it this way…who is not happy that PK signed a bridge contract?

• mksness says:

because i would have preferred to lock him up long term right away. i didn’t think he had anything else to prove. Signing him in 2 years to a ridiculous contract cost more than doing it this year.

• krob1000 says:

I disagreee completely…..the cap hit is less of an impact as it increases, how much would he have got paid?do you know he would have taken far less? what if next year he has a terrible year? There would be casualties next year as players would have to be moved to accomodate him, we would have no cap space now. He would have jumped the queue and gone against whwat all of the other teams young stars did and that would not have gone over well. There are too many reasons to do it the way it was…and your only rationale for signing him long term would have been to overpay for two years and then save a couple million per season? I am glad MB did things the way he did…team benefitted, PK is playing his best hockey, etc…

• mksness says:

my rationale is when you have a franchise player, you lock him up long term. many teams do this with their best and PK is our team’s best player.

with inflation he’ll make a ton when he renews and maybe you could have had this guy signed at 5.5-6/yr before and moving forward he’ll want 6.5-7.

• B says:

They are most likely to give Subban a generous extension before his current contract expires. He will have earned it and no doubt continue to earn it. I have no problem paying a high end player high end dollars and I doubt the Habs do either. There will be enough cap space in 14/15 to accommodate it.

–Go Habs Go!–

• Cal says:

I’m feeling fine about it. The cap next year is LOWER- get it?

Okay, it is after noon on April 1st, only genuine posts from here on out. I expect to see us get back to normal, you know DD sucks, Price can’t steal a game, Armstrong is a waste, MT was a mistake and how much we miss Gomez in the room.

6. Stevie.Ray says:

Jamie Mcbain might be available. 25 years old. 6’2″, 200 lb. One year left on a cheap contract then is RFA. Some what offensive dman.

Should the Habs inquire, or is he just more of the same that we already have?

7. Ghosts of the Forum says:

All the sudden Jamie McBain’s name is on the market. Plus player who averages 20 mins/game. Has another year left at 1.8 million.

Discuss :)

8. The Jackal says:

Not sure if April fool’s but I would take Clowe if he came with an extension! But not for a high price.

If we knew that his apparant shoulder injury was not a career type injury, I would have no problem him signing extension. Is a nice player to have on the team, would rather see Habs sign him than make trade and lose in off season.

9. Habitant in Surrey says:

:). Good morning

10. DDO_Habs_Fan says:

Looks like Clowe’s agent trying to sign an extension with the trade…smart agent. If that is the case…I can’t see the Habs involved.

11. Habitant in Surrey says:

…just in, as per TSN … Jagr and a first for Gallagher

12. Sportfan says:

I have technically broken my jaw before (hard to explain) but if he didn’t get a concussion, or a worse injury, couldn’t Sid be back by the playoffs with a cage if the injury heals well?

13. govenah says:

I think Jagr is coming to Montreal for a 2nd and Weber or White

14. Ghosts of the Forum says:

Speaking of Bourque:

Jessica Rusnak ‏@JessRusnak 1h
    #habs Rene Bourque on the ice, looks like he’ll take part in 1030 practice. He skated earlier with White

Great news!

• DDO_Habs_Fan says:

I just can’t see Bourque playing at the same level again this season after this injury and layoff. Hopefully I am wrong.

• Ghosts of the Forum says:

Would definitely be great to get as many games in as he can prior to the playoffs to shake out the cobwebs! Here’s hoping…

The good thing is that with Ryder playing so well, he could slot into the third line, so not as much pressure/ice time. Ease him back in.

Then again, if Patches and DD continue to struggle, might be worth changing the second and third lines:

Bourque – Eller – Patches
        Gally – DD – Chucky

MT is going to have some tough decisions with the lineup if/when he returns.

15. Ghosts of the Forum says:

Shame about Smid resigning with the Oil..was interested in his potential as a Hab.

So what do you folks figure? Will MB make a move? If so, for what type of player, do ya figure?

Gotta say, everything this guy has done so far has been brilliant. I’m guessing that if Beaulieau isn’t the second coming, MB will be looking for depth D. Though I think that Markov’s minutes need to be significantly cut in the playoffs…any team with half a brain will start targeting him if he’s playing 25 minutes a game. Nothing against him, not his fault he’s had to surgeries, but he’s a specialist now.

Hopefully Bourque can be back for the playoffs…getting him back in the lineup would be the equivalent to trading for some size and depth scoring.

16. habs-hampton says:

I know guys have already posted about this, but I don’t want it to drop. Why do the media guys sit and listen to Juilen go on and on about the Habs diving, embellishing, and making an embarassment of the game, and then report on it for days, but then when the B’s do exactly what he accuses the Habs of doing, no one calls him on it? Has no one got the guts to at least ask his thoughts on the diving call? Does no one want to risk having their press priviledges pulled? I don’t get it. I guess its just easier to post the same old cliches after ever game. Mike, Dave, Pat, Jack… you guys must have thoughts on this? Maybe LArry Brooks needs to go to a Julien post-game session.

17. deuce6 says:

Just wanna throw this out there…Habs interested in Clowe…Clowe has a NTC…He was a Hab fan growing up…

18. sCOTT1243 says:

Question regarding, HIO Mobile on Blackberry…does anyone know ow to set up so that I guess the newest comments vs older ones first?

19. HabFab says:

Price gets the start tonight. His 300th game…

20. Habfan10912 says:

Burly asked about my new avatar. April is Autism awareness month. Last September my youngest Grandson was diagnosed with Autism. As a two year old it had become apparent that his development was below what you might normally expect to see. On that September day as my daughter describes it, we thought it was the worst day of our lives. Little did we know of the wonderful adventure he would take us on. One where he would be surrounded by love from family, friends, therapist and even strangers. We as a family have been able to share many milestones just as other typical families do (albeit at a slower pace). In fact, we celebrate each syllable with so much more passion, watch Mason playing imaginatively and appropriately with so much more amazement, and most recently, listen to Mason SING his first song with so much admiration it brings tears to our eyes. April is autism awareness month. Please donate, celebrate and be compassionate and understanding of these brilliant people that make our world brighter.
    Oh yeah, one last things. Mason is a Hab fan. CHeers.

• Loonie says:

It’s good to be Desharnais isn’t it.

Huge powerplay ice-time, offensive zone starts, two best goal scorers on his wings.

Poor guy.

• Say Ash says:

Didn’t know you could channel Eller.

• B says:

Desharnais has been lucky his whole career as his wingers always seem to do very well.

–Go Habs Go!–

• Loonie says:

Oh dear, seems I’ve struck a nerve again.

Perhaps if the team is interested in spoon feeding powerplay time, offensive zone starts and scorers to a centreman they should provide those to a centreman with more talent and defensive ability, like Plekanec or Eller.

Maybe then the centreman under those circumstances would be producing at a point per game instead of a little under .55 points per game.

• mksness says:

why is it that three coaches haven’t put eller in that situation then?

the lil dude must be doing something right. i’m not his biggest fan either by the way

• Loonie says:

Many teams hide players in their lineup like this.

Give them next to no defensive responsibility and put them in the best situations to succeed offensively.

So while I didn’t point it out in my previous post I don’t have issue with how he’s played even though I think Plekanec and/or Eller would get more production from the wingers and ice-time, what I don’t like is the contract extension because with Galchenyuk’s anticipated development there’s no reason to hide anyone in the lineup long term. None of the current players that is.

• mksness says:

right, i hear ya but i mean maybe eller isn’t as good in those positions. maybe there is no chemistry with eller in practise. cause you would think if it meant more production coaches would have seen it by now.

although maybe this will build up nice stats for david and make him more attractable to trade later on.

• Loonie says:

In Eller’s case he accumulates points at a better pace than Desharnais both on the powerplay and at even strength. And with lesser quality linemates and less advantageous situations.

Whatever that means.

21. HabFab says:

JFChaumont #Habs: “Je me sens mieux que la semaine dernière”- Rene Bourque.

Feeling much better then last week…

White hopes to be back by next weekend.

22. BJ says:

Kim Jong Un to attend tonights game vs Carolina? Thats weird.

23. DDO_Habs_Fan says:

The big question is whether teams that are close to a playoff spot will trade their upcoming UFAs. If so, like Dallas, deadline day should be busy. If not…might as well sleep in.

BTW Habs already picked up a rental…Ryder (who was a target of the Bruins…too bad).

New Thread everyone, come on over!

25. 2mins4lookinsooogood says:

According to numerous published reports, Brian Gionta has waived his No Trade Clause.

” I was shocked when Marc asked me to waive my NTC, but he told me that he had a responsibility to half cut small manhood internet posters that demanded I be traded, NTC or no NTC”.

Apparently, Gionta is going to Anaheim with Calgary’s 2nd round pick for Brad Staubitz

“Don’t crush that dwarf Alex Henry, hand me the pliers”

For what it’s worth.

I’m going to be royally ticked if Ottawa trades Bishop for Glencross.

27. Hobie Hansen says:

OILERS SIGN DEFENCEMAN SMID TO FOUR-YEAR CONTRACT EXTENSION – http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=419585

Scratch one of the better UFAs off the list.

If indeed Philly were to get Clowe, this seems good to me. Boston again gets thwarted (further pyschological damage to team), Philly isn’t making the playoffs this year, and they probably hurt their future in acquiring him.

If Montreal does end up winning trade, I will then get completely hypocritical and say that MB knows exactly what he is doing and praise the trade. :)

29. sweetmad says:

If only that were true Bigdawg can’t stand Grapes,I always watch the games on RDS,can’t take listening to HNIC crew and I don’t speak a word of French.
    GO HABS GO

30. HabFab says:

RenLavoieRDS – I’ve been told that Boston and Montreal are not on top of the list where Ryan Clowe could be traded as of right now.

31. Bigdawg says:

Don Cherry and a dirty plunger
    for
    A dead sewer rat and a bowl of fruit loops!

CBC and NESN completed a swap today. Previously, NESN felt the asking price for Don was too high but after watching Cherry kiss Kadri on the TV, Julien made a real push to NESN to make this happen. Julien apparently felt his players needed more lovin’

32. joshua94k says:

What a great weekend it was for my son and I. We visited family and on Friday I took him to see the Habs practice. It was a thrill to see his favourites live in action. On Saturday it was a dream come true as we were able to get tickets to the game against the Rangers at the Bell Centre. Your first game live is always special, it is something he will never forget. His favorite PK Subban was amazing with three assists, on all goals. His other favourite Gallagher scored a nice goal. The crowd was rocking. Price got a well deserved shut-out with some big saves. All in all, a great evening.

“I want to kill somebody cutting across the blue line and I want to score the goal and celebrate. And I’ll do it by any means possible to win a hockey game. That’s how I feel playing there (the Bell Centre). I am not sure I have that feeling anywhere else.” – PK Subban

33. sweetmad says:

Don’t worry Cal I am real,just mad and mad about the HABS too,I have been reading these threads for years can’t understand why I haven’t signed up sooner.
    Everyone talking about making trades,not sure if that is a good idea,we don’t need people to fight can’t stand it,it was so funny when White wouldn’t fight and we got a power play,that was much bettert than taking the chance of getting killed,the same when Carey stopped Pk from fighting after he was knocked down,I say play the game clever not like thugs
    GO HABS GO

34. Loonie says:

Slow down for a second folks.

Why would Clowe waive his NTC for the Flyers? He’s a pending UFA and that would place him with a non-playoff team who probably can’t sign him in the off-season.

He’d be going from a likely playoff team to a miraculous long shot.

Flyers getting Clowe would be a minor miracle.

• Mike D says:

All valid points. Guess we’ll have to see what happens.

- Honestly yours
      Twitter: @de_benny

I seem to recall reading that Flyers were a favourite team of his growing up. Perhaps his agent has already had a wink, wink, nudge, nudge conversation with Snider/Holmgren and will get a huge contract there in the offseason, or upon arrival.

• Loonie says:

Renaud Lavoie just tweeted that The Habs and Bruins aren’t at the top of the bidding war.

I just can’t for the life of me figure why the Flyers would want him or why he’d want to go there.

If that trade(to the Flyers) happens I think it’s mismatch. No fit there at all in my opinion.

Snider gave a bit of a state of the union address with the Philly beat reporters this weekend, he is none to pleased with how the year went. Probably wants to do something to show the fans he wants change. He is all about the splash. Big rugged winger in Philly seems like a match to me.

• Loonie says:

Unfortunately for Holmgren he has huge needs on defense both today and heading into the future.

If he adds Clowe without addressing their huge holes on D they’ll be in the same shape next year.

35. HabFab says:

Bourque stayed after his morning skate with White and practiced with the rest of the team. That sounds encouraging!

36. habstrinifan says:

Pierre LeBrun saying ‘very very possible’ Clowe is traded TODAY!!!
    Curtesy TSN690.

The Philadelphia Flyers centre Max Talbot will be out indefinitely after suffering a broken leg.

38. HabFab says:

Real_ESPNLeBrun – Edmonton Oilers announce they’ve re-signed Ladislav Smid to four-year extension worth $14 M in total. Another name off the market

A potential big D UFA signed.

39. Mike D says:

Looks like more prospects getting a look with the ‘Dogs:

Canadiens Montréal ‏@CanadiensMTL 46s
    Forward Olivier Archambault, Canadiens’ 4 th round selection in 2011 will join the Hamilton Bulldogs on an amateur try-out.

- Honestly yours
    Twitter: @de_benny

40. Loonie says:

Archambault off to Hamilton too now.

Jesus, they’re gonna need a second dressing room.

41. Skeptical says:

Headline – Habs got fooled on April fools day. Carolina-3 Habs-2

42. sweetmad says:

First time poster,never watched a game of hockey untill I moved to Vancouver 2002,my husband is from Motreal,hence my being a Habs fan,it took me a while to fall in love with the game,now I can’t get enough.
    GO HABS GO

43. commandant says:

I don’t think this is an Aprils Fools joke, but if it is I apologize. Clowe’s hometown newspaper is reporting he’s off to Philly.

We may have dodged a bullet here.

Check out Top Shelf Prospects, my Team by Team prospect reports

44. Luke says:

In Light of Autism Awareness Month, thought I’d link this here and quote what I thought were the key points. It’s a good base analogy of what Autism is. Used by a mother to explain it to a grade 1 class her child is in.
    The post is from 2010 and sent to me by a good friend whose little one is Autistic. Hope you don’t mind…

“Having autism means that your brain is put together differently. Your brain still works perfectly well. It just does things differently from other people’s brains.
    “Now, we all know that your brain is a machine that’s made of tissue and neurons and nerve cells. But let’s pretend it was a more simple machine. Let’s pretend your brain wasn’t made of tissue and neurons and nerve cells, but instead, it was made of metal and plastic and electrical wires. And let’s pretend that when you put that metal and plastic and electrical wire together, it turned into a toaster.”

“And let’s pretend that MOST of us had toaster brains. Some of us might make white toast and some wheat toast or rye toast, and some of us might make light toast and some of us dark toast. Some of us might only toast bagels, and sometimes we might even burn the toast, but for the most part, all of our brains would be able to do the same thing: make toast.

“Now, think about the pretend world that we have just created. In our world, MOST people have toaster brains. So, when we make the rules for our world and decide how we want to spend our time, what do you think we’ll decide is the MOST important thing a person can do?” … Toast.
    ” Because we have brains that are really GOOD at making toast – so we will want to have a world where it’s REALLY important and REALLY valuable to make toast. “
    “Now let’s pretend that Bud’s brain is ALSO made of metal and plastic and electrical wires, just like our brains, except that when HIS metal and plastic and electrical wires get put together, they turn into a totally different kind of machine. Instead of being a TOASTER, Bud’s metal and plastic and electrical wires turn into a HAIR DRYER.”
    “Now, there’s nothing WRONG with a hair dryer, right? Hair dryers are great! There are some things that hair dryers are really good for. There are some things that a hair dryer can do even BETTER than a toaster. But it is REALLY, REALLY hard to make toast with a hair dryer.”
    “So, in our pretend world, even though Bud has a perfectly wonderful hair dryer brain, it’s going to be hard for him, because we toaster-brained people have decided that the most important thing that people do in our world is make toast. And Bud probably can make toast with his hair dryer, right? But he is going to have to work a lot harder to make toast with his hair-dryer brain than we will with our toaster brains. It will probably take him a lot longer to make his toast. And no matter how hard he works, his hair-dryer toast will probably always look different from our toaster toast.”

• Chrisadiens says:

Thank you this post. My family is also effected by Autism.

Chrisadiens and HabFan10912, one of the few father son tandems on HIO.

• habstrinifan says:

Thank you Luke and thanks to the MOM! Brilliantly explained and takes away (for me) some of the feeling of helplessness and resigned incompetence when I have to deal with autistic kids, which I have to sometimes.

• Luke says:

I thought it was a great explaination too. Very clear in it’s concept.
        I really think it’s worth reading.
        I’ll probably drop it into every thread today as well… apologies to everyone in advance!

Don’t apologize for posting something which is so very helpful. Unfortunately this disease seems to be getting more common by the day and it is imperative people understand the situation.

Thanks Luke

45. The Dude says:

Looks like Vinny’s in town and looking for a big House and Gionta found shopping for luggage……

46. leehammer says:

IMO, if Bourque gets healthy or we pickup someone at the deadline that belongs in the top 9, Galchenyuk should sit or be sent to the Hamilton.

• Loonie says:

He can’t be sent to Hamilton. If he doesn’t play with the Habs his season is over because Sarnia’s eliminated.

• leehammer says:

right… that complicates things a bit.

• Loonie says:

Not really. When Bourque comes back Prust goes to the fourth line but if they add another forward via trade it gives them the flexibility to make Galchenyuk a healthy scratch. And there are worse things they could do with him.

• Stevie.Ray says:

If Sarnia’s season is over, can’t Galchenyuk be sent down then. But he’s still only 19 right…

• Loonie says:

He can’t be sent to Hamilton until he’s twenty, has played four years of junior or is without an NHL contract with his junior team eliminated.

47. ths says:

Can anyone confirm what my people are saying ? Komi was picked up on waivers last night and shipped to Bruins for Lucic.

48. Jimmy9Toes says:

Quicke question, how are you people that keep posting these trades? I quit with the April fools crap when i was in my 20′s.

49. Loonie says:

Is this what Mike Milbury, Kevin Lowe, Scott Howson and Steve Tambellini feel like during the year’s other 364 days?

50. nek25plus says:

What’s the scoop on Kristo? Will the Habs get him signed or is he even really interested to do so?

51. Skeptical says:

Reported – Armstrong, White and a 2nd rounder to Rangers for Gaborik

52. Psycho29 says:

I guess Max Talbot isn’t going to be traded (from NHL.com):

“The injuries keep coming for the Philadelphia Flyers.

The club announced Monday morning that center Max Talbot is out indefinitely with a broken leg. Talbot suffered the injury during the second period of a win against the Capitals on Sunday.”

edit: Sorry Habfan; just noticed your earlier post

53. Danno says:

In an act of remorse, Scott Gomez plans to return a “significant amount” of his salary back to the Montreal Canadiens

________________________________________

“Hey Richard, two minutes for looking so good!”
    Updates, highlights & great discussions on all things Habs

54. Stevie.Ray says:

Don’t worry, leaf fans are being April Fooled today too. Saw a couple leaf fans spamming Darren dreger asking if Prust for Orr and a 3rd was true lol

55. ohhhhhhhhhh91 says:

Jarg looks like he might be coming to the Habs,

A friend of a friend that works for COMBAT said that Jargs agent called them and had asked for sticks to be shipped to Montreal.

Source is weak but you can take it for what it is.

I think Jarg would be a great addition.

56. HabFab says:

RenLavoieRDS – Season over for Maxime Talbot. Broken left leg.

57. HabFab says:

Review of last week in the World of the Habs;

58. Lafleurguy says:

Dmitri Uchaykin dies after a head-shot Saturday. Kazakhstan hockey league.
    Brady Vail scored in ‘Dogs’ 4-2 loss yesterday. Interesting data that Vail is from Florida.

“May you live in interesting times.”

59. Psycho29 says:

Renaud Lavoie on RDS just announced that there will be a Noon press conference at the Bell Centre.
    And the Sharks have also called one for 9AM Pacific time.

60. Mike D says:

Sounds like Bourque and White are getting closer to returning. And no, that is not an April Fools joke.

Canadiens Montréal ‏@CanadiensMTL 4m
    Rene Bourque et Ryan White sont sur la glace avec Pierre Allard. | Rene Bourque and Ryan White are on the ice with Pierre Allard.

Marc Antoine Godin ‏@MAGodin 2m
    Rene Bourque qui est de retour sur la glace, voilà qui est encourageant.

- Honestly yours
    Twitter: @de_benny

61. frontenac1 says:

Hola Amigos! I’m on the wagon!

62. commandant says:

My morning piece on Danny Kristo

Current situation and a scouting report.

Not an April fools gag.

Check out Top Shelf Prospects, my Team by Team prospect reports

63. habsfan0 says:

Does anyone know what time on Wednesday,April 3 the trade deadline expires?

Is it 3pm EDT?

I must be getting pretty old. That was a very poor effort for April 1st.
    Sorry!
    I’ll try better next year!

Any chance the Collberg tweet from Sweden is an April Fools Joke?

Here is Bob McKenzies retweet of it:

Szymon Szemberg ‏@Sz1909_Szemberg 1h
    Via @UffeBodin who covers SWE Jr playoffs; as Seb Collberg’s season over he says he may join Hamilton for remainder. Still nursing groin

66. Loonie says:

Best Clowe rumour to date via twitter…..

Nathan Beaulieu and a 1st for Clowe.

Yep, and I’ll magically begin to grow hair again.