Glitches have Boone benched temporarily

Despite our best efforts, it appears
one of our servers is still not functioning properly, so Boone is unable
to access his blog from the Bell Centre for the moment. We apologize
for the inconvenience, but for those who car see the site, feel free to
comment on the game until we get the situation resolved.

your patience.

- Kevin Mio

1. Habs Proud says:

Only if it’s ok’d by Mike Richards

2. Top Corner says:

That hit was awesome!!!…or are rookies aloud to hit that hard ??

3. Cable Guy says:

I think this site is amateurish at best.  I have never seen another site with so many glitches ever in my life.  You think by now you would have this figured out and get this resolved.  It’s ridiculous.

4. goat_007 says:

I love this site and your an idiot. I know i might get in trouble for saying that but I hope Boone, Stubbs, Hickey and Mio understand It’s not like you pay for use! Servers fail it happens.

Great stuff HIO staff my signature says it all! Don’t listen to the cable guy, hes clearly got his head up somewhere. If he is a “cable guy” he would be out of work if technology always worked.

HIO has change my life, I think for the better but my boss may disagree! Go Habs GO!

5. LA Loyalist says:

Dude, it’s free. It’s reasonably tolerant. It’s a forum for geographically disparate habitants to discuss Schwarz’s, tortiere recipes and puck. Even when we’re furious with each other we come back. Kind of like families, only we don’t have easy access to kitchen knives.

Servers are notoriously cranky, mirrored support costs more, so crank a beer and relax. Preferably Molson’s that what pays les bills :)

“Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; give a man a fully
    charged electric eel and he’ll never bother you for anything else ever
    again.”

– Anonymous

6. Danno says:

H I/O server’s hampsters gone fishing again!?!?!?

“Hey Richard, two minutes for looking so good!”

7. Psycho29 says:

CALL GREENPEACE!!!

Thomas looks like a beached whale on that penalty shot!!!!!

8. StevieRay says:

Mr Marchand…. let me introduce my self …..they call me PK!!!!!

9. LA Loyalist says:

That was one of the best hits I’ve seen from a Hab in years. Yeah PK!!!!!  Finally a little testoserone in blu blanc rouge.

10. oshawahabsfan says:

Woah H I/O works again, had me worried there

11. Habs Proud says:

How pathetic are Milbury and PJ Stock, the boys should have just worn their Bruins jerseys.

12. zak says:

PK  could have put him in never never land. He’s lucky PK turned his back to him and then they go after PK. Those two are morons

13. 1010 says:

Amazing isn’t it. Apparentley you’re not allowed to throw a beautiful open ice hit unless you fight after the fact. These two goofballs must have forgot about Lucic skating around the ice hiding from Larouque a couple of years back. That didn’t seem to bother them.

Our tax dollars are paying for CBC to hire this trash and then we have to listen to their hate Montreal agenda. It’s sickening.

GO HABS…

14. Saint-Laz HabsFan says:

FEEL THE LOVE ……..

C’mon guys!!  It’s 3 – 1 for US … end of the first!!

We could hit double digits in the next 40 mins!!