Game 25: Oilers rally to stun Habs in OT

Oilers’ Dustin
Penner beats Habs goalie Carey Price with the winner in overtime.

John

| Roman
Hamrlik
 | Mathieu
Darche English
 and French

• At a Glance: Dustin Penner took
advantage of a Canadiens turnover in overtime, storming in alone to beat Carey
Price through the pads at 2:28 of extra time and complete an Edmonton Oilers
comeback for a 4-3 win over the Habs at the Bell Centre. Montreal had a 3-1 lead after two periods,
but the Oilers scored a pair 3:08 apart in the third to send it to overtime and
set up Penner’s heroics. The final result spoiled a milestone night for Habs
defenceman Roman Hamrlik, who scored the 150th goal of his NHL career shortly
after recording his 600th point with an assist. Scott Gomez notched his third
of the season a little more than halfway through the first period to open the
scoring, his pass to Mathieu Darche deflecting in off an Oilers defender. Darche scored the Habs’ second goal.

• Key Moments: P.K. Subban’s pass to Michael
Cammalleri was the decisive turnover when Cammalleri couldn’t
control a rolling puck that was stolen by Penner and buried for the winner.
Ales Hemsky had brought the Oilers to within one midway through the third, then
Sam Gagner hit the short side behind Price, shorthanded, to tie the game and
ultimately send it to overtime. Subban was victimized as he dove inside the Oilers blue line in a failed bid to contain a loose puck.

• What It Means: It’s been since Nov. 13-16 that the Canadiens have won two in a row. They have now see-sawed between losses and
wins the past seven games, which followed a four-game Montreal winning streak.

• What’s Next: The Habs are in New
Jersey on Thursday night to take on the underachieving Devils, who
will be without arch-nemesis goalie Marty Brodeur, then return home to practice
Friday for a Saturday matinee against San
Jose.

1. HabFanSince72 says:

Montreal Pool Room is slated for demolition.

Along with Cleopatra’s on the same block.

Not that I’ve ever been there.

I mean Cleo’s. I’ve been to Mtl Pool Room and I agree it’s a must.

2. AH says:

I second that Tim…I’m hoping to “Lord” over my son, the Oilers fan,..tried to make him a Habs fan as a tyke, but it wouldn’t stick!

3. habaholic68NJ says:

Not bad.  Your progressions are a little predictable but catchy.  Here is my latest track if you care to listen.

4. HabFanSince72 says:

Is Gibby’s still around? Last time I ate there  Guy Lafleur was top scorer in the NHL.

Hey speaking of restaurants have you heard that Gordon Ramsay is taking over Rotisserie Laurier?

WHen I heard that I went there for a take-out order to see if it was as good as I remembered it as a kid. It ain’t.

5. twocents says:

“That’s just too easy.”

That’s the heart of it.

People can, and should, disagree when moved to do so. But. it’s way too easy to suggest you could do better when you ain’t doing it nor have all the info.

6. HFX-HabFan says:

For those who missed it earlier- in honour of playing the Oilers tonight, I’ll continue with the “debut roster” series.  Below is a roster comprised exclusively of current NHLers who made their league debut with the Edmonton Oilers.  Here it is:

Smyth-Arnott-Hemsky

Hall-Gagner-Eberle

Paajarvi-Horcoff-Grier

Chimera-Stoll-Pisani

Cogliano

Poti-Gilbert

Smid-Greene

Hejda-Peckham

Henry

Conklin

Dubnyk

Total cost:  $54.45mil, or $4.95mil under the salary cap.  Lots of talented young forwards (many of whom are with the club today), an underwhelming blueline, and a below-average duo between the pipes.  It’s interesting to note that Edmonton has done a far better job in producing speedy forwards (left off this roster were names like Comrie, Brodziak, Winchester, Schremp and Stortini) to go with the NHL’s fastest ice surface, compared to the D and goaltender positions.

7. jennifer1984 says:

like JD said, head to Bar B Barn.

sooooo good. one of the first stops everytime i go to Montreal. Im not big into ribs (my sister is and looooves them), though i did try them and they’re pretty good.
    I usually opt for chicken and the chicken on a bun there is good.

plus nothing says delicious like the menu being your placemat!

8. timkbryant says:

As a Habs fan here in Oil Country, I hope to see a good ol’ fashioned beatdown. I want something to lord over my neighbours, and a win would do just nicely.

9. J_P says:

That is an extremely bold statement, and way off base.

We live in a patch and bandaid society.  Government officials have to be re-elected, so a lot of their strategies are for short-term show, rather than long-term results.  Let’s not even get started on corruption.

Like NHL General Managers, people give government WAY too much credit.

I work for a major corporation.  Every single day you see people who get applauded and rewarded that are absolute hacks, while people who are hard working and actually know what they are doing get the big shaft.

10. Chorske says:

Not that I have been the biggest fan of how the Harper regime has handled the economy, but one has to be resolutely to not see the benefit in making lemonade out of lemons by using stimulus money for refurbishing water delivery and sewage infrastructure. Particularly in MTL, where much of our water delivery system is decades (and in some spots, over a century) old. Heck, last I heard, some of the mains are still made of wood. The system needs an update.

As for businesses struggling, the problem spots have mostly been on the Main: Blvd Saint Laurent- but to blame that on Harper is stupid. First, that street has been waning for decades. Second, the merchants are hurting because the street was closed, fixed, then reclosed, refixed, successively for over two years BY THE CITY, not the feds- and this was all initiated pre-meltdown. Third, the infrastructure does needs fixin’. The business owners and landlords complain when the water comes in slow, or brown, or both, and when gas isn’t available, or when the hydro lines are visible. ANd then they complain when the city fixes them. The city effed up, no doubt. The point is: blaming job creation programs is ridiculous.

I should also add that I don’t even think job creation programs work. But I also don’t agree that the feds are to blame for everything. That’s just too easy.

11. Kappy says:

Thanks for the help JD.  I’ll let you know where we are sitting when I get home and have a look at the tickets.  My Dad and I are taking the game in and I am sure we will puttin back the ole exports, because our wives won’t be there to stop us.  There going shoppin’.

12. blu3chip says:

No one is perfect. Even the smartest person makes mistake sometimes. We can certainly give suggestions and express our own opinion, but we shouldn’t make it sounds like “you imcompetent fool, I could have done 10 times better than you did.” Because in reality, you would probably fail even more than the person you challenged.

13. SeriousFan09 says:

Conservative government not being good with money, can’t imagine that happening…

We’re not saying never question what the team does, but don’t pretend to know better than the team the second they make a move. Sometimes it takes time to see what the actual impact is.

- I shall always remember Captain Koivu. Habs and Hockey.

14. HabFanSince72 says:

Why would you want to repair sewers anyway?

But seriously I’d have preferred seeing stimulus money go to developing and implementing green technology. Was never gonna happen with Harper permanently  fellating the oil industry of course.

15. SmartDog says:

For those of you who say you can’t question a coach or a GM because he is smart, you’re not a GM etc. take a look at what the geniuses in government did with our $4 Billion stimulus program.  A recent report suggests it had no real effect on making jobs and in some cases a negative effect.

The fact that a job creation program could actually hurt jobs might seem
    odd at first, but most Canadians likely are aware of examples locally
    where such claims have been made. Some small businesses on main streets
    that were torn up for months for sewer repairs have warned of the
    negative impact such construction creates in the short term.

Like our government, geniuses in charge of hockey teams are sometimes not very effective.  OF course, they’re probably MORE EFFECTIVE (and smarter) than government… but that’s not saying much.

——-

“This is a good hockey team and no matter what situation you’re put in, you’re out there with smart hockey players.” – Jeff Halpern after his winning goal against the Laffs

16. J_P says:

You have excellent taste in restaurants, except I prefer Gibby’s to Moishe’s.

Joe Beef is one my favorites also.

17. JD_ says:

If you’re headin’ out for ribs on Saturday night, I would dissuade you from goin’ to the Baton Rouge. Frankly, other than goin’ there for the Summit, I avoid that chain at all costs. For the money you’re spendin’, the food quality is low and the ribs are for kids. Head to the Bar-B-Barn instead. Nothin’ fancy, but more of a real Montreal institution, and the ribs are Flintstone-sized. Stick to the ribs and only order chicken if you absolutely must. On Guy St., just down the road from the Sheraton.

Also recommend the Dominion T.

For Friday night, I’d also recommend Moishe’s if you want to drop some coin on a good steak. It would also put you in the general vicinity of some hoppin’ clubs. I also support the notion the Queue de Cheval is overpriced and underwhelmin’. Sorry, Chuck. If your budget is tighter, head to Mr. Steer, which is on Ste-Catherine St. and very close to where you’re stayin’, and have a couple of Steerburgers. Always hits the spot.

I’ll be at the afternoon game, as well. Don’t yet know where I’m sittin’, but I’ll be the guy with two other guys, quaffin’ $10 beers and bein’ generally belligerent.

Do you know where you’re sittin’? Write it here or PM me and I’ll come by your section with a refreshin’ beverage and tall tales. Actually, have done this in the past – findin’ fellow HI/Oers at the Bell Centre – and it’s always kinda fun.

Cheers.

JD

18. Windwalker says:

You need to try Lafleurs Hot dog and fries or to the Montreal Pool room if it is still open and ttere you’ll have a good dog and fries.  then you’ll need to hit Swartzes for a smoked meat…enjoy your weekend  peace

19. dh says:

LOL  Can’t really read what looks like a sig on the hab side but I can’t imagine destroying a signed habs jersey like that.

The hockey community (including the Habs) rally to help support Pat Burns’ family.

21. HabFanSince72 says:

Try their gin and tonic. They proudly make their own tonic water.

Here is a more comprehensive update of the rumoured sale of the OTPP’s 66% share of the Leaf (MLSE) sports empire.

23. ctony says:

A few weeks overdue, but McKenzie picked up the Botta story and ran with it. McKenzie: Bad blood results in ban for Isles beat writer.

If people really want more reasons to dislike Bettman and his cronies, here is another one.  They ignore Campbell’s conflicts of interest and routinely try to mask the financial problems of their beloved sunbelt teams. Bush league stuff like this sets the NHL back decades and (re-)confirms that the NHL and its executives (much like vampires) can’t stand the light of day.

24. Kappy says:

The Jersey’s Packed and I hope to be singing “NA NA NA” to the Sharks into the wee hours of the night!

25. Kappy says:

Thanks 72.  I think we might try the Dominion Tavern because we wont be getting to the hotel until 8’ish and want something close by.

26. Bugs says:

I hope buddy in the picture didn’t pay too much for that shirt cuz it kinda screams “I can only be worn once” doesn’t it?

Tragically misunderstood, please bite

27. punkster says:

I regret to inform you that the city of Montreal has recently banned all forms of fun, excitement and entertainment for most visitors arriving from the Toronto area. The ban had been imposed in order to make Toronto area residents feel more at home.

There are some exceptions. If you are able to prove you are a true Habs fan (wear a CH sweater, sport a CH tatoo, sing Ole Ole or criticise owner/management/coach/players incessantly) then you have carte blanche to the city’s endless party. Just head on up to boulevard Saint-Laurent any time, day or night.

Enjoy!

28. Say Ash says:

I’m sure the Bruins feel the same about us.

29. Danno says:

CHock full of CHuckles! CHeers!

“Hey Richard, two minutes for looking so good!”

30. volcano62 says:

cool!

31. HabFanSince72 says:

There aren’t many really good places to eat near the Bell Ctr. Not too far from there however you could try the new Brasserie T, by Normand Laprise (chef of Toqué) – but best reserve two days in advance.

A fun place with sophisticated pub-style food and a great atmosphere is the Dominon Tavern, right around the corner from where you are staying.

If you want something special, try Au Pied de Cochon or  Joe Beef / Liverpool House which are  a short cab ride away from you in opposite directions. If you want to walk down to Old Montreal try Le Local, Garde-Manger or DNA.

All have websites. All require reservations. Try Opentable.com.

Do not go to the overpriced and over-rated Queue de Cheval across the street from your hotel (if you want steak go to Moishe’s).

Chez Parée nearby has a live show but it is to recorded music.

32. Kappy says:

Thanks Chuck.  Bar hoping on Cresent Street sounds like a plan!

33. J_P says:

Its actually unreal how you can change the coach, and pretty much all the players, but year in and year out the habs are a bad 2nd period team, and have trouble with the devils.

34. FormalWare says:

It IS evil, Andrew–but only because that would mean there’s a very good chance of a regulation tie, and a @!#%$ 3-POINT GAME!

35. Say Ash says:

Ha! You make it sound like a challenge.

36. Chuck says:

Cresent Street is a couple of blocks west of where you’re staying; lots of interesting places to consume a pint along that strip. If you like steaks, try the Queue de Cheval, which is basically next door to the Sheraton. I’ve eaten there a few times. It can be pricey, but it’s always been good.

Centre Hice: Price in a charitable mood

37. J_P says:

Its not necessarily just the weaker teams, because I wouldnt consider Atlanta or Nashville to be weak opponents.  Those are games that just dont stir up any emotion.  Edmonton is different than atlanta and nashville.  We should mop the floor with them.  Hopefully the habs come ready to play, because if they do, winning this game is a lock.

38. J_P says:

I hate both those teams.  I actually dislike the Bruins less, but considering they are in our division, I guess it’s not evil at all.

39. samTHEman says:

Very possible and hard to believe at the same time. The Devils, besides sucking, are missing Parise, Langenbrunner and Brodeur. To lose against a club like that would be devastating.

40. MTLForever says:

of course hemsky is back tonight to face us, opposition always gets someone back when they play us haha.

41. habs365 says:

should be a good game..no predictions..you never know which Hab team will show up

42. Kappy says:

Hey Fellas and Fellettes,

I am going to the game Saturday afternoon against the Sharks.  We are making the long track up from Simcoe, ON (actually it’s only a 50 min flight from YZZ).  Anyways, we are staying at the Le Centre Sheraton Montreal Hotel on Rene-Levesque Friday and Saturday night.  Can anyone recommend a good place eat near by there?  We are going to The Baton Rouge Saturday after the game, but we are looking for something on Friday night?  Also, we want to party Friday night is there any bars, clubs, pubs near by our hotel that have good live music that someone can recommend?  We were also thinking about going to the lighting of the lights in Old Montreal after the game on Saturday, is that worthwhile?

I am very exicited about this weekend only get to do it once every couple years, just want to make the best use of my time.

Any recommedations are much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

43. habs365 says:

I don’t even want to think about it

44. habs365 says:

put him with Eller and lapierre..maybe a good line

45. JF says:

I’d rather Philly beat Boston.  The more points between us and the Bruins, the more secure our position at the top of the division.  The standings are so tight that if we hit a skid and allow Boston to jump over us, we could easily find ourselves in 7th or 8th spot – and if we were to end up there, we could find ourselves facing Philly in the first round.

46. HabFanSince72 says:

Boston – Philly? I’m hoping for a meteorite.

47. TheDagger says:

Love this picture… mostly because this dude is standing beside a sign that says “No Standing”.

48. SeriousFan09 says:

No, just someone who enjoys good comedy.

- I shall always remember Captain Koivu. Habs and Hockey.

49. win4ce says:

Not sure if you wrote this or not, but it`s hilarious! I always say the same thing about Pyatt; he`s a great player with tremendous speed and an incredible hockey IQ that translates into a great presence in our own zone. If he had any skill whatsoever he`d probably be the best player in the league!

50. andrewberkshire says:

Is it evil of me that I hope Boston gets a 3-0 lead tonight and blows it?

51. Say Ash says:

They’ll win tonight ’cause they’ll lay an egg tomorrow in Jersey.

52. WarHero says:

Hey Folks,

As some of you may know, I have a band that I record
    with called “The Collective”. We have recently started putting our
    tunes out there for the public to hear and currently have a song called
    “Amazing Sunday Afternoon” (very groovy) at #39 in the Ottawa Rock
    charts on ReverbNation. If interested, you can listen to the song here:

ReverbNation Page

Facebook Page

We love feedback, so please leave any that you have.

Anthony

——
    Follow Anthony on: Twitter & Ottawa 67s Live Blog & HockeyBuzz

53. samTHEman says:

Yup. It’s funny. We win games against tough opponents and fold to weaker ones. It’s all-too-common thing that’s been happening in the last few years, not just this season. We seem to play up to the tempo of the other team. But that’s hockey. Any team can beat any team on any given night. I usually don’t have a good feeling comming into a game vs. a weaker team but hopefully the Canadiens will rectify this tonight.

54. J_P says:

The problem I have with an overtime/shootout loser getting a point, is that there is no conservation of points.  When the game goes to overtime, a point magically appears out of nowhere.  As long as there is overtime/shootout, a regulation winner should get 3 points, and than those same 3 points get divided into 2 for the winner and 1 for the loser if the game goes to overtime/shootout.

Why this hasnt been done yet, I have no idea.  Probably because the NHL likes the competitive balance, and the race it creates at seasons end.  IMO though, it actually makes the race less competitive because you have teams in playoff position who literally play to go to overtime/shootout when they play each other towards the end of the season, and than a team who’s out of playoff position only makes up one point when they win, even in regulation.

55. JIMVINNY says:

Regarding philly and beantown, I’m in an “if/then” situation.  If we win, then I want Boston to win, but if we lose, then I want Philly to win.

56. samTHEman says:

We definately don’t have the scoring consistency to hold the #1 spot and compete with Philly Tampa and Washington. What we do have however is the best goaltender in the league right now, and I think I speak for everyone when I say I wouldn’t change that for anything. Combine a winning streak with a slump for Tampa/Philly/Wash and we can be 1st place but I don’t think we would be able to hold it till the end of the season. I’m content enough with our team clinching their division and gaining home ice for the playoffs.

57. rocketsglare says:

I wonder which Habs team will come out tonight? The one that dominated the Kings and Sabres or the

one that embarrassed itself against the Predators and Thrashers? Stay tuned.

58. samTHEman says:

Really? sick chit

59. iHeart Les Habitants says:

Interesting scenarios indeed; however, I always thought the most elegant solutions were the simplest.  Going back to a two point winner takes all gets my vote.  And as far as having more teams competing for playoff spots, well I thought parity was the solution to that one, not bonus points for losers.  “hey, you almost one that game in OT.  Sorry, better luck next time, but here’s a point for your efforts.”

60. oshawahabsfan says:

PK on OTR tonight at 5:00 on TSN, enough acronyms for ya!

61. savethepuck says:

I keep looking at us in third place overall and first in the Northeast and I’m getting greedy wanting that Presidents Trophy this year.  I definitely want St Louis to beat Washington tonight, but I also think I want Boston to beat Philly tonight.  I don’t remember hoping for a division rival to win.  Anyone else here looking at first overall or is everyone Northeast Division first.

62. ctony says:

It’s not about fighting for playoff spots, all teams have the same opportunity to get the freebie “third” point.  It’s about inflating teams point totals for ALL teams at the end of the year, so bad teams seem better on paper to their fans.

Think about it, years ago if you played 82 games, 82 points meant your were a .500 team.  Now, the AVERAGE team gets 91 points (ranging from 90.7 to 92 points from the 2005-06 season through last year).  That allows teams to tell their fans, “hey, we missed the playoffs, but we got 86 points.  We’re a good team and building the for the future”.  It’s a lot easier to say that than, “oops, sorry for another 74 point (or worse, 66 points, for the 2009-10 Leafs) season…”

For Leaf fans, this means you’ve been below the curve each of the last five years.  You’re adjusted point totals in a TRU-82 game schedule would have been 66 points in 2010, 73, 75, 82.16 (the high water mark) and 81.

63. SeriousFan09 says:

Hey Bugs, you’ve got some competition it seems.

- I shall always remember Captain Koivu. Habs and Hockey.

64. JohnBellyful says:

Habs announced they’re forming a foundation to address a serious medical problem. Here’s the story, courtesy of Heuters …

MONTREAL – Tom Pyatt was lightning on skates growing up in Thunder Bay.
    His blazing speed earned him a spot with the OHL’s Saginaw Spirit where he scored 43 goals in his final campaign. Significantly, his scoring totals steadily rose over four seasons and his future looked bright.

Pyatt seemed as healthy as ever when he began play in the AHL but then signs began cropping up that indicated something was wrong. None was troubling enough, however, to prevent the Montreal Canadiens from adding Pyatt to their roster.

But the tell-tale signs that all was not well grew more pronounced this season, and the Canadiens were forced to take action. They sent him to specialists who confirmed the club’s worst fears: Pyatt has stone hands.

Alarmed, the team has set up a foundation to find a cure for a condition that’s often fatal to players’ careers, unless you’re a defenceman.

“We started to take notice last season, when he scored only two goals in 40 games,” general manager Pierre Gauthier said Tuesday. “We knew something was amiss when he kept amissing the net, but we put it down to first-year jitters playing for a storied franchise.”
    But it’s clear now that jitters weren’t the reason

“He hasn’t scored in 22 games this year,” Gauthier said. “The team’s statistician tells me that projects to zero goals for a full season. That’s not good. We pay our forwards – except in exceptional cases – to score goals. Tom’s a nice guy but we’re not a charity. We had to act and because he’s such a decent fellow we decided to invest in finding a cure.”

Gauthier said that when the foundation is fully operational, it will tackle other medical conditions prevalent in the NHL: the Philadelphia flu, slew foot, cement head (first recognized by the medical profession early in the career of former Edmonton Oiler Dave Semenko), D-men-tia (peculiar to rearguards with booming shots but no ostensible defensive skills; also known as ”stark raving MAB” around the league), and MRSA, of which there are two kinds. Methicillin-resistant staphylococcus aureus is a super-bug that’s been linked to sweat. A more virulent infection is Maniac Ranger Steve Avery, a super-pest associated with slime.

Pyatt was prepared to answer questions from reporters but the press conference was cut short when the microphone developed a malfunction.
    Pyatt dropped it when it was handed to him.

“A little song, a little dance, a little seltzer down your pants.”

65. GoalieT says:

I’ve thought about this more than I care to remember since it’s inception. During that time, I’ve found that I have been behind a number of different scenarios that would slightly alter or, at other times, completetly revamp this 3-point debacle.

Currently, I’m on the following alteration kick. Please note: All versions of change can be completley shot full of holes, and the one below is no different. However, it would make for another side of interesting. :)

Teams that are tied at the end of regulation go through the customary 4-on-4 play. The 3 points would be awarded to the team that would win in the 4-on-4 format. However, going to a shoot-out would then divide the 3 points into 2 for the winner, and then 1 for the loser. This would encourage desperate hockey in the 4-on-4, I imagine.
    The one side of this that would be of real interest is a team that is winning by a goal and in need of an extra point. Would the team gamble and purposely “get sloppy” and find themselves tied for a chance at the extra point in overtime? What a gamble that would be, because you sacrifice your 2 point regulation win and let fate decide if you’ll leave the building with 3 points (with a 4-on-4 win) or only 1 point (with a shoot-out loss).

The other one that used to be popular with me is 3 points for a regulation win. Then, if teams are tied after regulation, it’s 2 points for the winner, and 1 point for the loser. This would encourage a win-at-all-costs during the meat and potatoes part of the game -REGULATION TIME. Because, frankly, that’s what we all want to see anyway. The only downfall to this is teams may play bummed out hockey because of the point that got away. Everyone’s a loser in some way, shape or form if the game goes to overtime.

Or, hey! Why not just go back to the way it was. That worked before, but I doubt that will ever come back.

Those are my two cents in economic hardship. There are a million such suggestions. None are right. None are wrong.

Ultimate Die-Hard Since 1986.

T.

66. observer says:

Habs should ask for the worse of the 2 locker rooms in McMahon Stadium.

67. Dintrox says:

Just read hockey writer Jim Kelley has passed away.

68. Dintrox says:

NHL second star of the month for November… Carey Price.

69. Say Ash says:

You know, at this point, it’s all upside.

70. iHeart Les Habitants says:

I could see Eller with Pouliot and White, with Paches in the top six.  Man – what are we waiting for!

71. iHeart Les Habitants says:

that’s a valid point I guess, but it just seems ridiculous that there was discussion about the shoot out and it’s place in the game and the tampering with the overtime rules before the start of the season.  And now you have the Cryers… err…  I mean Flyers ahead of Montreal because of the extra point.  Just gets under my skin is all i’m saying.

72. Say Ash says:

$$$ Makes for more teams fighting for playoff spots near the end of the season. $$$

73. iHeart Les Habitants says:

I gotta say that I’m not very happy with the three point games at all.  Can someone explain why it’s there in the first place?  It makes no sense – why can’t a loss be a loss?  They said they wanted to keep teams from playing for a tie, but the shoot out takes care of that.  If you want a more exciting game, and shoot out for that matter, bring it back to a winner takes all model for crying out loud!  I know it’s a new game, but points for losers is total BS.  I want pure competition.

Yeah, to consider that Gomez will still be a Hab next season is such a stretch :)

75. TomNickle says:

Presumably if Ryan White and Max Pacioretty are ready to play with the Habs late this season or the beginning of next season.  Where would you put them and who would you get rid of or demote to make room for them.

Considering the assumption that Plekanec, Gomez, Kostitsyn, Cammalleri, Gionta and Pouliot are kept.

Personally I would have Eller centre a line with those guys flanking them.  That could be quite an exciting combination.  I would drop Pyatt and Darche out of the lineup and go with Halpern, Moen and Lapierre as a 3rd or 4th line.

76. badbalance says:

Should be a fun game to watch. Habs get the edge, if we play like we did last game, we win.

77. tricolore says:

That’s the most lazy ass performance I’ve ever seen during the last 10 minutes. Cammalleri is sucking big time. That give-away was brutal and cost his team the game. The team completely abandoned price in the last 10 minutes. Martin has work to do, because they’ve not been very consistent over the past 8 games. Floppy ears should have called a time out to wake up some of the ass draggers. Pathetic display tonight. I feel bad for Price. He made some big saves in this game.

Lafleur, coming out rather gingerly on the right side.

78. Corio says:

Wow did that suck, the guys just stopped skating in the 2nd period and stupid plays creating those turnovers.. unbelievable!

If I am JM I am PISSED right now!

79. andrewberkshire says:

Worst blow up of the season. Incredibly pathetic. Walkom is a steaming pile of excrement.

80. homerbowen says:

Shame on them….too many small players on one team

81. Muckbringer says:

for shame….

i know you played well, but whats holding the lead get you? oh sorry but every one can takle an hour off tonight? yeah i suck;  and only make 43g’s but f you…whats 12 more mins?????   goddamn!!!!!  carey, you deserve better…..hows kosts?????at least that answered my question.

WE NEED YOU BUDDY!!!!!!!

82. LA Loyalist says:

You know what’s weird? Serious and Timo are 2 of my favorite posters. I think that means I’m schizophrenic, and so am I.

83. andrewberkshire says:

Yeah…. that’s totally why they lost… Against one of the softest teams in the NHL.

84. Muckbringer says:

yeah friggify him, my neighbors are too scared to ask me

85. SeriousFan09 says:

Subban was going to have nights like this as a rookie… unfortunately it cost the team a point. Why I always said don’t put too much on the kid too early. Mistakes all over the place and a dead 3rd period, team let itself down.

- I shall always remember Captain Koivu. Habs and Hockey.

86. Muckbringer says:

im gonna say it…we looked like the buds last night……god spare my soul!

87. Muckbringer says:

its fine. he can keep doin what hes doin by me

88. DOAHABS says:

Well let’s hope the Habs get some life against the Devils ( usually they don’t) Complete meltdown tonight,the Habs need some better snipers ,after that 1st period they outshot the Oilers completely & couldn’t light the lamp

89. Muckbringer says:

blah rah lah!!!  were still goin to the finals!!!!! (blahg rah hoop lah!!!!)

90. Muckbringer says:

habs in finals…yeah or neigh? sorry…i wanna see what jerk tub mcguiere says before i make my decicion…..to shize with tsn brodcasts!!!

Not yet. But when they are I know my buddy Boone will get me behind the Habs bench seats.

92. punkster says:

Yep, Penner’s making a difference there alrighty. That team is just smokin’.

93. Qikdraw says:

My fear, it’s probably going too happen more often then not and why is her never bansished to the bench alla O’Bryne ?

94. Bugs says:

I think Soobie deserves the first star tonight.

First star of STANK, that is. Cuz honestly? Yeee-eee-eeeeesh. Ouch. Dang. Oof. Whew. Bloody hell. That was naa-aasty. First star of stank, hands down.

But hey, happens to everyone.

Speakin of the opposite, that kid Poolio wasn’t bad. Looks like Eller’s new pt-gettin plan is showing some early return: Give it to Poolio. Ain’t complicated. I like it.

Tragically misunderstood, please bite

95. chartraw27 says:

Suffered through the third period and the OT. Wow did that suck. This could be the beginning of a three game losing streak. Size did not cost them this game. Falling asleep and not putting an honest effort for 60 minutes did cost them. They still need to get bigger and I think younger on the blueline. Gill looks tired.

96. LA Loyalist says:

Nice on the “intangibles” there, guys. Who needs skill or size when you have “intangibles”?

Yup. Blew up the old team cause they didn’t have “intanglbles”. Well, now we got plenty of “intangibles”.

We got “intangibles” up the ying-yang. What we don’t have is a team that can tell time. Nobody’s asking ‘em to count all the way to 60 minutes. Heck no. Just count to 20 minutes 3 times. Mr. Ed can do that.

What we DON’T have is character, sufficient skill and size. I’m not namin’ names, because I promised not to, but there’s plenty of blame to go around.

Don’t these guys have any freaking pride?

“To failing hands we’ve passed the torch.”

97. SLONCOLD says:

well, look at it this way, the team still got a point. This is an example of letting a team get back into the game instead of scoring the 4th goal to put it out of reach. Habs need to put in a better 60minutes and try not to rely only on goaltending

98. habs365 says:

stop the 1st line and it’s over..they have a very good 1st line..our problem and it will remain our problem for the rest of the year if martin don’t smarten up and listen to some of the fans comments..the 2nd line is not working..why?..Gomez should be on the 3rd line..martin listen for once..put Halpern and pouliot on the 2nd line with cammalleri..at least you’ll have players there, that is top 6..if it doesn’t work out..it’s doom day as far as winning a cup..you’ve been told a hundred times..you don’t have 3 of your top 6 players on the 2nd line..until you do this..the team will start to fall in the standings..and possible miss the playoffs..there is a lot of hockey to be played yet..you’ve had 2 months plus training camp to put together 2 scoring lines..it hasn’t happened..it’s a matter of time and this team will pay..don’t want to sound like I know everything..it’s common sense..top 6..1st and 2nd line……

99. ThirtyThree says:

That sucked. Habs should have been able to hang on. Towards the end Montreal kept making mistakes, and the Oilers capitalized. Easily fixed.

Did you see how happy those Edmonton kids were after they scored in Overtime? ECouldn’t help but crack a little grin for them.

100. AH says:

What an absolute joke…perhaps JM needs to call a time out when his team goes UP two goals huh?

What a useless team.

Habs are starting to show their true colors more and more often lately. Beginning of the season is over. Other teams are gelling too.

103. SeriousFan09 says:

Nothing like a bad loss for all the gripers to get together and complement each other on being negative.

- I shall always remember Captain Koivu. Habs and Hockey.

Dude… Habs are probably bigger than Oilers. The difference, a lot of Habs were floaters tonight. And on too many other nights. Some players are way too comfortable with their contracts.

105. LA Loyalist says:

We really missed Markov tonight. Get the puck in the 3rd period, calm everyone down and make simple smart plays.

Hey, it’s been bad loss after bad loss in teh past 3 weeks. It’s not an odd game they they sucked at. It’s becoming a trend. .500 hockey no longer cuts it in this league. You want to celebrate losses, be my guest. Throw in a few strippers for the boys while you’re at it.

107. Ferg says:

My PVR cut out so didn’t see the OT goal but was not impressed with Subban. He is a circus act flying around, diving, taking runs at people. The tying goal would not have happened if he just backed off instead of flopping around like a fish on the dock. JM has to slow this kid down. Take away some ice time to teach him some patience. Playing like a beer leaguer.

108. MTLForever says:

Price left as fast as he could off the ice, he should be mad, he played well and got hung out to dry by his teammates. Unfortunately, Subban didn’t have a good game and it cost us. I noticed in the 3rd, Montreal kept falling every where.

109. LA Loyalist says:

Aside from how the game goes Thursday against the Devils, would love to hear your thoughts on Kovalchuk, assuming you’re able to watch the game.

110. SeriousFan09 says:

Provided my computer does not betray me, I will be watching Kovalchuk, the man who basically blew his NHL career for a giant contract on a team he doesn’t fit with. If there’s been a worse FA decision by a player in recent memory, I can’t think of it.

- I shall always remember Captain Koivu. Habs and Hockey.

111. OneTimer says:

Ah yes, all it takes is one loss for the bitter trolls to come back out of their lairs. Welcome back Timo! We missed you so much these past few weeks! Where were you?

112. OneTimer says:

What a useless poster.

What do you bring to the site?

113. HNS says:

This team seems great at sharting the bed when it counts. Another choke.

114. SeriousFan09 says:

Well at least you remembered to throw in the strippers thing to complete your shtick. I’m sorry NHL playes make way more money than you do, you don’t like it, don’t support i say. Turn off the TV and your problems with watching those millionaire bums will just float away.

- I shall always remember Captain Koivu. Habs and Hockey.

115. LA Loyalist says:

are 70’s porn star moustaches back in style for hockey players? For anyone? Seriously.

On a lighter note :) I just saw Tim Thomas interviewed – he’s got the ‘stache too? –

Didn’t we just get over mullets?

Unless you’re Lanny MacDonald, just don’t go there. Really.

“if you can remember the 70’s you weren’t really there.”

116. joeybarrie says:

Players make mistakes. ITS ONLY ONE POINT. The world is not ending, we play again tomorrow. We never do well when we have too much time off. We can all relax and let ONE POINT go. We still have the same team we have had all year.

Showing our true colours now….. DONT BE SO STUPID. we have shown our true colours for the past 25 games. But i think wee all know the crazy over dramatic posts are coming.

Fire JM and PG. Trade Gomez, Subban isnt as great as we think… Too old, Too small, Too BLAH BLAH BLAH…

There may be other teams, but only ONE Club De Hockey…

117. HNS says:

Totally out-hustled from the start of the game. The floaters on this team need to be flushed.

Is it the shtick or the strippers that make it impossible for you to ignore my posts? What sets you off? What makes you tick?

Care to name a few? Just want to know if we are thinking of the same guys.

120. SeriousFan09 says:

The strippers are part of your tired shtick and I don’t like the 1-note posters on here who show up here, fancy themselves comedians by making petty complaints with what they think are clever remarks.

- I shall always remember Captain Koivu. Habs and Hockey.

Duly noted. You don’t like it. Also, please duly note that I don’t give a crap what you like or don’t like. Fair enough?

122. Hagar says:

Because qikdraw. The subbanator is making his calder cup run.

123. habaholic68NJ says:

The whole team floated after 30 min.  They also were guilty of 12 turnovers.  Game over.

124. SeriousFan09 says:

Okay, just consider this. Record your posts on your computer and then you just copy and paste one for each time you feel like chiming in with your tired whining. It’ll save you some time.

- I shall always remember Captain Koivu. Habs and Hockey.

Thanks. I will do that.

126. MTLForever says:

Haha, ya some posters take it to an extreme. I mean Gomez’s goal wasn’t great..but it was a goal. Subban made mistakes that in the end did cost us but there’s other players who do that also. Habs always play off when they come back from a longer break than usual.

127. Dave Stubbs says:

Timo, buy me a beer when I’m in Calgary for the Heritage Classic?

Dave Stubbs
    Habs Inside/Out
    Sports Columnist/Feature Writer, Montreal Gazette
    • On Twitter: twitter.com/habsinsideout1

Haha… you get me a nice seat in the box? :)

Will buy you two, Dave.

129. LA Loyalist says:

are the tix for sale yet, Dave? Will there be a lottery? Expiring minds want to know! thanks!

P.S. drink Big Rock out there if you get a chance. Damn fine beer, in fact, I’ll buy :)

130. LA Loyalist says:

I hope you get a chance to see him live at some point, it’s really something.

131. HabFanSince72 says:

Actually for the past couple of weeks we have been pretty poor. The Nashville no-show. The collapse in Philly. The embarrassment in Atlanta. Last night.

Lots of games where we don’t compete for more than one period.

In the meantime we’ve beaten the Leafs and Sabres, and the death-spiraling LA Kings.

We’re still in the early November mindset, but the fact is we’re a .500 Team at the moment, and only because of Price.

132. MontrealAtheist says:

When I read your comments I really wonder if we were in fact watching the same game. Price “hung out to dry by his teammates” ??? FYI, his teammates scored 3 goals which, under normal circumstances ought to be enough to win. Unfortunately for us, Price let in 4 (including the OT winner for the Oilers), hence the loss.

133. tricolore says:

Cammy’s timing is slightly off. He is not realeasing as quickly as possible. What a horrible missed call on him by the ref. Gagné’s shot was perfect. And Subby Doo is playing pretty regular these days.

Jacques Martin is the least responsible for the Habs above expectations performance this year. I can’t see him as an impactful coach. Someone wake floppy ears up and tell him to call a time out to shake up his team! Kirk, please take over!

C’mon Habs. WAKE UP!

Lafleur, coming out rather gingerly on the right side.

134. jennifer1984 says:

that short handed goal was very painful to watch and resulted in me screaming…. to my cats.

good thing the boyfriend isnt home. doesn’t appreciate the yelling.

i swear watching hockey will be my ultimate demise one day from a heart attack

135. samTHEman says:

Wtf just happened?

136. SmartDog says:

Man this guy is confused!

Go HABLERS!!!  Go OILADIENS!!!

——-

137. shiram says:

Well one thing is for sure, that guy loves hockey!

138. Say Ash says:

His favourite player, of course, is Wayne LaFleur – “The Great Un”

139. Julie H says:

Good one Smart Dog! Bahahah. So did they catch the jerks who stole from Mrs. Burns yet?

“I know you’re wise beyond your years, but do you ever get the fear that your perfect verse is just a lie you tell yourself to help you get by?”

140. HabFanSince72 says:

Poll of the Day:

Would you consider not getting a Rogers cellular plan, or else switching to another company, if they becamne the owners of the Maple Leafs?

I’ve been using birth control for years, only to make sure I never send a kid to an Ontario school.

141. Dave Stubbs says:

My ROGERS BlackBerry barely works in Brossard’s BELL Sports Complex. Coincidence?

Dave Stubbs
    Habs Inside/Out
    Sports Columnist/Feature Writer, Montreal Gazette
    • On Twitter: twitter.com/habsinsideout1

142. notbigbird says:

How synchronous for me to go from here to the link. Weird. Had to share.

Ontario School System ranks Among Best in the World

143. jennifer1984 says:

i hate rogers and that would be another reason to hate them

144. badbalance says:

I would smash the SIM card and unlock my phone and switch cell phone company.

145. Chuck says:

I currently subscribe to Rogers Cable. It would pain me to think that as I watch the Habs on RDS, a small part of my subscription dollars would be finding their way into the pocket of a Maple Leaf.

Centre Hice: Price in a charitable mood

146. JohnBellyful says:

Markov’s not doing anything right now. Teach him to sharpen skates. He’s got to be better than the guy who’s doing it now.

147. sholi2000.com says:

Oh Well.

I say Fire the Guy who sharpens the Skates, and figure out a way to trade Markov for a top six forward.

Praise?

Laich?

Penner?

Lets get a rental now, and get him into the system, and not wait until Feb.  FYI this is the first time where I have wanted to do a major tweak and trading Markov is it.  He’s the only way this team gets just a little bit better.  Of course I don’t really want this to happen, just my morning rant when we lose a frustrating loss….GOD IT WAS THE OILERS!

Now wake up everyone it’s 5am, and -33 and I want someone to flood my little rink.   :)

They Call Me Shane

Any news yet Dave? on our gift.

E-mail works for me my friend.

149. SeriousFan09 says:

I live in Brantford “The Telephone City” if you believe their water tower and my cell signal still gets patchy in a few places.

- I shall always remember Captain Koivu. Habs and Hockey.

150. TomNickle says:

Shouldn’t you be using Bell Stubbs?

151. newbrunswick troy says:

i think not…. out here in Fredericton, Rogers cell phones basicaly don,t work anywhere other than under the tower…..so for me i say it,s the perfect marriage   sucky leafs & sucky rogers!!!!

152. SmartDog says:

Not coincidence but not what you think.

You could step into a tent and lose a Rogers signal.  Rogers is a total equal-opportunity poor network.

——-

153. olematelot says:

Still haven’t gotten over the trade eh.

154. LA Loyalist says:

Post of the day: Montreal “Atheist”crying out “Jesus Christ” in his post. That is hilarious, in light of last night’s train wreck I’ll take it.

That said (and I was a huge basher of Price last year) last night was a team loss and they should be bag-skated down to New Brunswick. (no reflection on New Brunswick).

155. MontrealAtheist says:

Jesus Christ, we were playing Carey frickin’ Price in net, what did you think would happen? That we beat the last team in the Western Conference in front of a full home crowd? We’re riding our luck for the most part and it’s good while it lasts, but let’s be honest … We can only go so far with Carey Price and are hardly a match for the last teams in either conference.

156. sholi2000.com says:

You’re all time favourite player is Jaroslav Halak????

Odd when the Canadiens have so many Hall of Fame members.  What’s the story behind that?

They Call Me Shane

157. MTLForever says:

carey price was solid last night and he has played well all season long.

btw we could only go so far with halak in net ;) get a new favourite player…

158. andrewberkshire says:

Carey Price is the second star for the month of November.

159. JD_ says:

Reminds me, still on the lookout for a full-body snowsuit for mid-Feb.

Those Calgary winters are harsy, baby, harsh.

Won’t, however, be slicin’ any Habs jerseys in half. Jesus, that’s just sacrilegious.

Oh, and this guy just below ain’t goin.

\/

160. andrewberkshire says:

Richy McMoneybags over here. What a showboat!

161. Storm Man says:

You may also want to look for shorts and flip flops….

162. light_n_tasty says:

No, he wasn’t.  He was average.  I bet he wants the third and fourth goals back.  Lights-out Price would have stopped those.

163. MTLForever says:

alright clearly you were not watching the same game as everyone else. 2 on 1…and then a break for penner? ALL caused by his teammates in front of him. price was lights out. youre just being a typicl troll.

164. MTLForever says:

agreed, price was lights out last night. his stop on hall in the end of the second period was a huge save and he had many more all game long. team in front of him let him down.

Not sure if it has been mentioned yet but tonight’s game is on TSN @ 7PM.

166. Say Ash says:

Soon, they’ll all be.

167. pmaraw says:

wow… called that one :o

168. samTHEman says:

i didn’t specify when he would get it :) lol

169. JD_ says:

You know, it’s that kind of talk that’s keepin’ you at home, Punchy McYoungwhippersnapper.

170. SeriousFan09 says:

We can’t all be rolling in dirty money by impersonating Steve Shutt for autograph signings JD.

- I shall always remember Captain Koivu. Habs and Hockey.

171. andrewberkshire says:

That and 180 pages of papers…

172. JD_ says:

I have no doubt a good tax accountant could finagle you a tax deduction on the basis the payment constitutes, in part, a charitable contribution.

All you have to do is prove the Loafs are a bunch of hopeless dopes.

Wait…

173. HabFab says:

Canadian Tax Laws are based on English Common Law, are they not?

And as English Common Law uses “prescident” and “accepted normal perceptions” in it’s basis.

Should not be a problem,huh?

174. newbrunswick troy says:

yes tonight is on tsn…the main brodcast, with mcguire and mckenzie….talking about how crappy the habs are and how the leafs are this and that…

i think i like Randorf and Mike better!!

175. J_P says:

I actually enjoy the local broadcast with Johnson and Randorf a lot.

I really like that johnson doesn’t constantly talk about his playing days.  He just keeps it objective, and calls it how he sees it.

I think I even prefer the TSN local broadcast to watching the game on RDS (I just cant handle benoit brunet anymore).

Happy Hanukkah to all Jewish HIO fellow members!!!

177. SmartDog says:

I didn’t see it but if it happened like you said… there was tension between Gill and Gomez before.  I really think Gomez is an outsider and kind of a jerk.  He doesn’t take anything seriously (like, uh, hockey… goal scoring…. getting points).  There’s a reason why he doesn’t wear the A.  Immaturity.

——-

178. Pat8987 says:

DID ANYONE JUST SEE THAT?

Darche gets hit from behind and then a scrum breaks out…Gomez starts yapping then scrum breaks up, periods end…

Then Canadiens start going to the room and Gomez skates back, goes to gill and say “where were you” (yes it was that clear) then Gill answers “shut-up man”

Crazy! How close up and obvious it was

was I alone in seeing that?

179. VancouverHab says:

If so — what’s the problem? Sounds normal to me.

180. Muckbringer says:

i thought i saw something there

181. canadiens26 says:

Who cares? If you have ever been a part of team sports you should know that arguments happen all the time. It’s no big deal at all, sometimes it is even good!

182. Muckbringer says:

i have to voice my hate for pm once again.  for those of you on the east side, do you have to listen to him every game? if so i dont miss the feed so much.  fn spazz….thats all i can think when i hear him. as for  tonights game the game, i think its funny how oils said they wanna play a physical game and then come out diving (all our penalties were deserved) we can only hope rogers buys mlse and cbc plays habs during the week;

corner gas, not so much.

183. Qikdraw says:

And I still love it! Keep smacking the Trolls,

184. Qikdraw says:

I love it! Keep smacking the Trolls, a true fan they’re not.Carey deserved to win last night just like last week in Philly but the JM motivation coaching is where? I have yet to see any emotion from him behind the bench. Love the team but the coach pfft…

185. VancouverHab says:

He has worn the “A” — last year’s playoffs and this season — and he is far from an outsider: he’s the Captain’ sbest friend, and he has been complimented in media interviews by Subban and Eller for his central leadership in integrating them into the team.

And I say again, there’s back and forth between two veteran leaders on a team: so what ? Happens all the time on the most successful teams. Think it never happened on the 1976 Habs?

186. SmartDog says:

He’s Gionta’s best friend?  I think that would be news to Gionta.

——-

187. Muckbringer says:

goal good but kosts….we need you buddy

188. Muckbringer says:

k, weve really stepped it up since kosts went down.  is it because or for him?

one word answers please

189. Pat8987 says:

Found it ironic that Gomez is calling out Gill for not doing something he probably should (fight)

190. Muckbringer says:

i just cant stand tsn anymore. im gonna switch to rds even though i only catch the jeust.  lord, find us competent english announcers

191. JD_ says:

F***nabbit, you’re not bein’ helpful, PK.

That’s a snowman costume. It probably has a lousy R-factor. Or is it that you knew exactly what you were doin’, you know, settin’ me up for the big fall?

Is that it? Is that what this is all about? Is that what this has always been about?

192. Muckbringer says:

im wicked evil at dodgeball…you?

193. adamkennelly says:

tonight is a must win.  .500 team for a while now..its getting old.  they blew it big time last night – whole team and especially PK – give your head a shake kid – this is the big leagues – everyone is good…

since I can’t let this go – this team needs some size and some JAM..missing pieces

194. adamkennelly says:

given the recent announcement of PK watching the game tonight – I guess JM has had it as well.  He obviously has the skills but his attitude (aka ego) gets the better of him too often.

195. habsfan_61 says:

dear mr. boone. could we please get rid of the negative nelly trolls who show up ONLY after a loss. they never have anything good to say and i say we foster a positive attitude here.thank you

196. habaholic68NJ says:

Anyone going to the Habs-Devils game tomorrow at the Prudential Center?  I will be in section 9 row 18 and would love to meet-up with HIO posters before or during the game.

197. Muckbringer says:

youre brave…maybe check youre phone?

into the shite fore the gold?

198. light_n_tasty says:

I like this team, with a few exceptions.  But I think this team is walking a very thin line.  Unless Price plays lights out, we will lose.  Our two highest paid players, Gomez and Cammy, are playing like shite.  This is a huge problem.

199. HabFanSince72 says:

Price was lights out last night and we still lost.

Dubnyk was pretty solid in fairness.

200. Muckbringer says:

habs 5th overall….only one team from the west is in there at second.

oilers third last overall (following to)

habs lead 3-1 halfway through the 3rd.

tsn owns habs rights.

why the slagg do we have to hear about the oils potential???

really!!!!!?????

201. rocketsglare says:

The Oilers game is over and done. My concern now is how this team responds tonight against N.J. You would

think that the Habs would come out with fire in their eyes and throttle the Devils. You would think.

202. SmartDog says:

No need to panic, but what’s frustrating is that our guys seemed just a little sleepy after the third goal.  Complacency kills.  We’ve seen it before from this team.  The Oilers sure didn’t rest. Other teams are coming together too. Habs need to find a way to be consistantly tough.

IMHO we’re still missing a real 2nd line.  Cammalleri has been off his game since moved onto the Gomez line. Did you see him completely fan on the Gomez pass in the first?  Never seen him do that before. Gomez had time but hurried the pass.

——-

How did the parade go today in the rain.??

204. SamB says:

I only checked it out for a couple of minutes but I don’t think it started raining until the Parade was done.

205. larisalapointe says:

Mr. Ian it didn’t rain at all at lunchtime. :)

206. iHeart Les Habitants says:

I’m calling it a 6-2 Habs victory tonight.  Eller outshines the oilers’ rookies with three points (1G-2A).

I just may be smoking crack here…

207. samTHEman says:

Price shutout. Subban PPG. And Pyatt will score his 1st finally

Thats great! thanks

209. noelsroyce says:

Why don’t they show the kids skating on the ice/line-up announcement each and every time? Is there a rule?

~Erin