Francis Bouillon grew up in Montreal’s tough Hochelaga-Maisonneuve district and benefited from the sports programs offered by Usine 51, a former factory turned into a youth centre.
When Les Jeunes sportifs d’Hochelaga faced bankruptcy and the loss of the building, Bouillon and two partners stepped up to the plate to save the sports organization.
• Hope for HNIC? (Thanks, nightmare_49)
• Ugliest players of the last 20 years: (Guess which two ex-Habs make the list)
• What’s next for Mario Tremblay?
• Hockey News has a story on Eustace King, the only African-American NHL player agent
• Hockey’s biggest contracts (no Canadiens)
• Lightning sign Marc-Antoine Pouliot, who played for Guy Boucher in Rimouski
• Boucher hires Wayne Fleming, fires Jim Johnson and Cap Raeder
• Sami Salo would get hurt playing poker
• Jim Kelley weighs in on Kovy II
And fan careyprice14782 has posted a 2009-’10 highlight mash-up