Your newly-constructed Montreal Canadiens hit the links at Laval-sur-le-lac this morning.
Pat Hickey (that’s him in the pic, wearing the tam and plus-fours) and David Stubbs will be there, gathering pearls of wisdom from the guys in loud shirts and funny pants.
Audio to come later today.
• Pat Hickey on new Hamilton coach Guy Boucher.
• Gino Odjick to BGL: No more Mr. Nice Guy!
• Good guy Mathieu Dandenault gets a tryout with the Sharks.
• High stakes in Phoenix.
• Pavol Demitra gone for six weeks.
• Thanks to frequent Commenter Bugs for this great, pundit-bashing rant (in very cultured French).