Cole avoids suspension, Lucic to have hearing

Cole

Ahead of the Canadiens-Bruins game Monday night in Boston, the first game of the Habs’ longest stretch of road games this season, the NHL exonerated Erik Cole on Sunday for a check he delivered to New Jersey’s Adam Larsson Saturday night in which Larsson was struck in the head.

At the same time, Bruins winger Milan Lucic will have a telephone hearing on Monday for a hit he delivered to Philadelphia’s Zac Rinaldo in the Bruins’ 6-0 win over the Flyers Saturday afternoon in Philadelphia.

Cole received a two minute penalty for an illegal check to the head of the Devils rookie defenceman.

Announcing that Cole would not receive supplemental discipline Sunday, Shanahan said, “We reviewed this play extensively. The overriding factor in this two-minute minor penalty not receiving further supplemental discipline is the significant change of position to Larsson’s head as he bends over and lunges for the puck just prior or simultaneous to the check by Erik Cole.”

Asked in his post game remarks after the game whether he was concerned about what might happen to Cole, Canadiens coach Randy Cunnyworth said (audio), “To be fair to Erik, the player (Larsson) was screened by the net, if that has anything to do with it, plus he was lunging forward, so he was a lower target. And I don’t think Erik Cole is the type of guy that would target the head. There’s no reason for it. He’s a veteran player who knows better. I think he was just trying to compete, play hard and he got caught in a bad position.”

Apparently Shanahan agreed.

As for Lucic, he will speak with Shanahan about this incident in the second period with the Bruins in command of the game that earned a boarding major and a game misconduct.

Rinaldo was not injured on the play and Lucic believes he’ll get off. “I felt like I made every effort to take him out laterally,’’ Lucic told The Boston Globe. “I looked at the video and slow-mo’ed it and looked at the point of contact. There was no numbers. It was all shoulders. You could see his body rotating because I took him from the right side.’’

Julien believes his player will not be punished further, saying Rinaldo turned at the last instant into the hit and that Lucic eased up, which is what the league has advised players to do in those situations.

As for Monday’s game, the B’s will be trying to win their fifth straight game. They have lost only twice in regulation since the start of November are tied with the Flyers for first place in the East. They are 10 points up on the last-place Habs in the Northeast Division.

The Bruins’ penalty kill is in a groove. Perfect against the Flyers in six disadvantages, they’ve gone 43-for-45 in the last 11 games and rank third in the league, right behind the Habs.

Their power play, which was had been sputering until recently, clicked for three goals against Philly, and is at 19 percent, ninth in the league.

It’s possible Julien will go to Tuukka Rask instead of Tim Thomas. Thomas played the last two games and since early November, Thomas has only played three consecutive games once.

The Bruins have some bruises that might affect their lineup. Rich Peverley didn’t play much in the third period against the Flyers, and didn’t practice Sunday; Zach Hamil took his spot. But B’s Coach Claude Julien said he expected Peverley to dress. Shawn Thornton played some shifts on Saturday with Patrice Bergeron and Brad Marchand on the second line in place of Tyler Seguin.

That might have been the result of Julien juggling things while he rested Peverley, who had three assists in his limited duty. Seguin has only four points during December after being one of the NHL’s top scorers in the early going. Seguin was a healthy scratch earlier this month after he missed a team breakfast in Winnipeg.

And Gregory Campbell missed his third straight game on Saturday with a fracture in his left foot; Hamill had taken his spot on the fourth line, but Campbell practiced Sunday and said afterward he believes he can play against the Habs. Julien was non-committal, saying he’s wait until the morning skate to see how Campbell reacted. So if either can’t go, Hamil will be in their spot.

If both Peverley and Campbell can’t go and if Lucic is suspended, it could cause Julien some problems. But if all goes their way, here’s how the Bruins should line up.

Milan Lucic, David Krejci, Nathan Horton
Brad Marchand, Patrice Bergeron, Tyler Seguin
Benoit Pouliot, Chris Kelly, Rich Peverley
Daniel Paille, Gregory Campbell, Shawn Thornton

Zdeno Chara, Johnny Boychuk
Dennis Seidenberg, Joe Corvo
Andrew Ference, Adam McQuaid

Tim Thomas
Tuukka Rask

1. Canayens says:

testing 123

2. habby27 says:

Wow is it terrible for a non French habs fan has to sit and listen to fans and even the government of Quebec complain that the head coach should be bilingual.
    Just think about, for one second , how upset habs fans get when the team us not doing good. Everyone is who loves them gets effected by it. Now think about a non French habs fan, who have the same passion for the team , is down in the dumps cuz the habs are not doing good. Then knowing you are NEVER EVER getting the best available head coach cuz he has to be bilingual. How frustrating that must be for an english only habs fans.

This is an unfortunate down fall for habs fans outside of Quebec.

It’s extremely disappointing.

Might as well fire Mark Tresman. Ship out all the players who can’t speak the language.

Habby, out

• doug19 says:

I am a Habs fan from BC with zero French and I think it is respect that calls for a bilingual coach. It might be different if the team inported a specialist Russian or Finnish coach who likely would be bylingual anyway. I do not blame Cunnyworth but they could have had Boucher.The two coaches in the cup final were French and coached in Montreal. Maybe the coach is not the problem! I will be surprised if the team gets better now without the “system” boring as it was.Habs were one goal away from beating the eventual Stanley Cup champs. If your team is mostly Shetland ponies your not going to be high jumpers you need a system. The system is now gone.To me the main short fall of management and to some extent the coach is young player development. All the players that left with little in return sucks. Could SK or Lats etc have been handled better? I think so.

3. --Habs-- says:

Wow can’t believe Cole didn’t get anything. There was absolutely not trying to hold back and he hits only head! Wow Cole got off. Not sure what will happen to Lucic but his hit didn’t look that bad although Licic clearly makes not effort not to hit him and the player was facing the boards all along and didn’t turn into the boards.

4. Un Canadien errant says:

The fact that the Canadiens’ Erik Cole doesn’t receive supplemental discipline while Milan Lucic might reminds me of the SCTV skit where they were hosting the Emmys and had rigged the results so that their own shows were sweeping the awards. Under intense questioning from the goons at Price Waterhouse (Rick Moranis in glasses and a suit, who else) who were overseeing the accounting and process and were getting very suspicious, Guy Caballero got wise and decided to throw them off the scent by calling an audible, changing the plan to give the Best Dramatic Series to ‘Vikings and Beekeepers’ and instead awarding it to ‘Hill Street Blues’. Hervé Villechaise, the Emmy presenter in this category, gets trampled by Betty Thomas during the rush onstage and celebration.

Not sure why that popped into my head.

———————————
    How about it NHL? No fighting, just hockey?

5. gmur says:

Cole deserved a one-game suspension. It was a hit to the head when Larsson was vulnerable. One shift of body weight away from the player and he could have avoided him. Instead, he shifts his weight into the player and the primary point of contact is the head. I don’t understand the ruling.

Lucic deserves a two-game suspension. He clearly hits the Rinaldo’s numbers. How many times does Shanahan have to review a player’s hits before he suspends him? If the same number keeps coming up, there’s a problem.

6. sheds88 says:

Only time will tell with Cunneyworth. But did anyone else see him before the game in the hallway. He was rocking back and forth like he was playing that night. Maybe nerves for his first NHL game as a coach but I love that passion. Good to see some emotion for a change

_______________________________________________________________________
    i don’t know why they keep comparing Carey Price to God………i mean he’s good, but he’s no Carey Price.

7. ludwig44 says:

Unfortunately I think canning only JM will not yield results. PG should have been shown the door too. This is a bandaid on a shotgun wound. This team will sputter the rest of the way, not make the playoffs and burn out Price in the process. Best course of action – try to free cap space for our real assets (price, subban, jorges, emelin…) and give the youngsters more ice time under a more open attack style of hockey. Not to be a pessimist, but this season’s a wash – rebuild again!!!!!…..hopefully with a real GM.

8. Old Bald Bird says:

Theoretically, Cole’s hit probably deserves a suspension of no more that a game but not necessarily even that in light of past decisions.

Lucic’s hit was to the back and into the boards. It definitely deserves at least a game.

9. HabNut69 says:

My crystal balls are telling me that Lucy will play tonight.

Our Habs need positive energy – let’s channel some towards them. Victoire ce soir!

10. kakey says:

Notice how during both Lucic hits on Miller and Rinaldo, Chara was also on the ice? That puss makes sure no one will fight him, and only becomes the bravest, when 33 is in the same shift, to dish out those hits.

edit: his hit from behind to Spacek, Chara was also on the ice.

• B says:

Rinaldo’s a 180 pounder, Miller’s a 175 pounder.

• Michael says:

Lucic is worthy of many, many pejoratives, but “puss” is certainly not among them. They are on the ice together a lot because Lucic is a first-line player and Chara a first-pair defenseman. They are on the ice together a lot when Lucic does dirty stuff because he does dirty stuff all the time. It’s a coincidence. Lucic doesn’t need Z to watch his back, he’s a more violent player anyway.

11. otisfxu says:

What a zoo!!

But let’s face it guys and gals, if this team was winning, had a real superstar (how long has it been?) it would be fun and games. This team is mediocre. Unless Cunney has some great coaching system, we’re going nowhere for a few years. Patrick or no Patrick.

Did I see where Darche played 19 minutes??!! Com’on!!!!! If he’s the best we got, then time to burn her down and start over.
    We make fun of the Leafs going 45 years without winning, well we’re at 18 and heading towards 21-22 years at least, and I don’t see anyone in Hamilton burning things up.

Just a mess.

12. SBAH says:

I read that 2/3 of GM’s thought Lucic should have been suspended for his hit on Miller. To save face, Sham-a-ham is gonna have to give Lucic 1-3 games for this hit.

13. G-Man says:

How long will it be until Molson announces Serge Savard as GM?
    My guess is less than a week after this season ends, playoffs or not.

14. kholdstare says:

It makes you wonder if PG foresaw the language debate he was about to create on a run of the mill Saturday morning. I don’t think he did, and I think it will ultimately cost him his job. Even the most ardent JM hater must admit keeping him until a suitable replacement was found would have been the safe choice. Im not slagging off Cunneyworth’s skill as a coach which might be excellent. The choice however has turned out to be no short of a disaster, and not for anything that goes on, on the ice.

The problem I think doesnt really lie in the fact he cant speak French, it’s that he isnt well known in Quebec. If Kirk Muller was to get the job I dont think an all out crazy language debate would be going on because they know him, he played for them, he captained them. Same goes for certain others, they would get a pass. Is it right? no. Is it human nature? Definitetly.

• kakey says:

PG lives in Vermont, commutes daily to Montreal to work. Maybe he is less in tune with anything outside hockey in the city and makes decisions based solely on that.

Anyway if Cunneyworth won Saturday’s game there’ll be less fuss about this, given how schizophrenic this hockey-only city can be.

Also Kirk Muller speaks French. At least one willing to speak it publicly despite his level of the language. He’ll get more that a pass.

Respectfully yours.

15. HabNut69 says:

Just want to say I like Cunneyworth. Only time will tell if fate allows him to succeed and stay in Montreal as head coach, but I like him as a person, and I LOVE the fact that PG had enough b*lls to hire an anglophone. I have always enjoyed the French mystique the Habs have in their long histoire but I also firmly believe you have to hire the best people to run the team regardless of what language they speak. Besides, like PG says “Language can be learned”.

And also a quick vote of confidence for PG from this fan. I know I will get lynched by the anti-PG contingent here, but given the crop of players/salaries he inherited from BG and the market in which he has to work, I think he’s done an admirable job and I don’t believe I could have done any better. No one can predict injuries or even when players will not play to their potential. PG must be at least given credit for making moves – with the intention of fixing problems and making us a winner. He isn’t sitting around silently with his hands in his pockets (aka “Houle-ing”).

Anyways I still like my team with all its faults, and even if the only improvement from this move is an increase in team morale, I support it. Looking forward to the game tonight in Boston. Best of luck to you Randy.

16. matraque says:

If Cunneyworth does not reach 3rd round of playoffs and up, he won’t be coaching next year. You guys better put that in your mind.

——
    Canadien en 5!
    Never go Full Retard

17. Marc10 says:

It will take more than one line to win in Beantown.

If Cams doesn’t show up now, he should wave his no trade so we can package him off to Columbus in a multiplayer…

18. kakey says:

Here’s my 2 cents about Roy “willing to listen if Habs make an offer”:

How many times did a real trade, coach hiring, coach firing, etc, happened after such knowledge was publicly available? How many times did a rumor becomes truth in this business? It has always been negotiated in private, and only once it’s done deal, the announcement is made. So Roy saying anything in advance just means that he’ll never be the Habs’ coach, at least not around this time.

• CanadienBoy says:

It already about him, Roy and the media in Montreal will be just one big circus

• DorvalTony says:

Molson is smarter than that. Gauthier’s done. He won’t be hiring the next coach the new GM will.

——————————–
        ‎15th in NHL Jaroslav Halak, Blues in 3rd
        16th Carey Price, Canadiens in 2th.

• BJ says:

I would love to see Roy in there as coach. If it worked out, then he was the correct choice, if not then the French Canadian issue would no longer be a main topic in a future selection. What I liked from the interview was that he gave “his” opinion and not the normally politically correct Montreal Canadiens standard answers for the public. He has intensity and passion (something sorely missing with this team). If example is from the top down then Mr. Pierre Gauthier is the image this team has to live with.

• G-Man says:

Roy will be a crazy coach. Not worth the histrionics.

• kakey says:

I respect the wish and opinions for those who want Roy to be coach. What I’m rather trying to point out is that once any candidates become public knowledge, chances are it will not happen.

Coach changes always happen in the most unexpected way. How many in the media knew in advance that Muller will coach Carolina, that Boudreau will be hired in Anaheim days after being fired by Washington?

• HabFanSince72 says:

This isn’t a rumour though. A reporter asked him how he would react if they approached him. He said he’d listen. In particular he said he would listen to any offer from Montreal or Colorado.

He also said he hasn’t been contacted but would not talk about it publicly in any case.

In my opinion, Gauthier would not go for it, unless he was pushed. In appointing Cunneyworth he chose someone who will not criticize him publicly, the way Martin sort-of did.

• kakey says:

True it’s not a rumor.

In that case the chances that he’ll become coach is even worse when it’s the media, especially those know-it-all columnists who suggested it.

Again I’m not analyzing Roy as a coach, just saying that any potential candidates exposed in the public are most likely not the ones who’ll be hired, historically speaking.

19. Old Bald Bird says:

The hysteria over an INTERIM coach is not just a little bit over the top but a whole lot. It makes the city and province look ridiculous. No wonder this team can never make progress; it’s too preposterously hamstrung.

20. DearyLeary says:

Shanahan’s going to give Lucy another warning.

21. The Torch says:

I don’t like to see our little Smurfs getting bashed around as much as the next fan BUT, the Bruins are a tough hockey team. I would like to see the Canadiens take a few pages out of their book. The Detroit system only works with HEALTHY players. Gainey tried his best to copy Detroits speed, passing and skill. Injuries have kept our little smurfs grounded. Time to add some grit. I’d like to see Schultz get a shot against Boston.

• Mike D says:

Schultz isn’t near NHL ready, and may never make it. We’d be further ahead to see if Knuckles Nilan can suit up for us.

– Honestly yours

• montreal ace says:

Schulz is the kinda player I would like to see get some extra coaching, power skating,working on his shot, and learning how to stand in front of the net. I dont understand why these guys dont show marked improvement year to year. I work a job and i usually get better at it not worse.

22. BJ says:

After reading my usual share of Habs news from various sources, most mornings from Europe, I have to wonder how long its going to be before Gauthier is out and if Cunneyworth will actually finish the season? I was particularly attentive to two news reports. One is an interview with Patrick Roy, who affirmed that he would definitely listen to Canadiens offers as coach not GM. Also a Quebec political oriented group calling for a boycott of Molson beer because of a unilingual coach taking over the Habs. If that gets legs you can be sure that Gauthier will get the axe for being responsible for the decision. Although in my estimation one of the very doable improvement Gauthier missed out on was getting a “real 4th” line without mortgaging our future. I think that alone could have helped get us a few points. Our lack of size and toughness has been pointed over and over again in this forum for years, its obvious to all of us and yet its never been adressed by the ones who get paid for it.

• HabFanSince72 says:

The group urging the boycott is less than important. No one had heard of them before this.

• JF says:

I agree with you on the fourth line. It’s beyond me how Gauthier could have thought the players we had at the beginning of the season constituted an effective fourth line. Almost no grit, no one who could take a faceoff. It was a monumental error and, as you say, probably cost us a few games. Even now our fourth line does not contribute much, although they’ve had a couple of better games lately.

• Old Bald Bird says:

What I see is that JM was not a 4th line kind of guy, so it doesn’t matter. The one guy who is genuine fourth line type, Blunden, (not saying he’s necessarily good enough) was sent to Hamilton for hitting a guy and getting a penalty.

The Martin firing like the Kablerle move is an act of desperation. I am sure Gainey is not done yet trying to salvage his disastrous rebuild. There is still much future to squander on this season yet. Be afraid Habs fans. Be very afraid. My concern for you poor lot is the team that you love will make a few more moves before the deadline that will guarantee mediocrity and Cuplessness that will last until the Habs celebrate their bicentennial.

• HabFanSince72 says:

Why is it “an act of desperation”, Jack?

He improved the team.

It’s bizarre how if Gauthier does something he thinks will make the team better it’s an “act of desperation” or “he’s trying to save his job”.

• Old Bald Bird says:

This cry of “desperation” results from people trying to read tea leaves thru a coke bottle. Maybe it’s a long thought out process by which PG came to a regrettable conclusion. He did say that he pondered it for two weeks, I believe. The point is that no one is a mind reader, and it would be best if people stuck to analyzing what they see rather than what they fantasize. Of course, HH posturizes for effect so much that it’s hard to know what he really thinks.

• G-Man says:

The Kaberle move was not desperate. It was a move to immediately improve the PP, and it has.
      The Martin firing was, to say the least, short-sighted and downright stupid. It’s always about the players. And this season, the Habs suck. Gionta, Cammy and Gomez are not the only culprits. Too many nights, players like Eller and MaxPac get tons of ice and produce zilch. Price is average at best this season. Most games when the Habs lose, the other goalie plays better. And yet he keeps getting start after start.
      Subban is making mistake after mistake, yet is given the lion’s share of the ice time.
      Emelin will be fine; he has size and can hit. Diaz and Weber should be moved for picks. They are too small and not physical enough to play D.

Good Morning!

Both Cole and Lucy should be suspended at least a game. And yes I think the track record for Lucy speaks for itself Mr. Shannahan.

So for me, if Cole gets 1 game, Lucy gets 3. Or Cole 0 games and Lucy 1

• CranbrookEd says:

That actually sounds like a very reasonable approach!

CranbrookEd
      Mr. Beliveau: “Pure Pak mais oui”! . . . What ever happened to Johnny Jelly-Bean!?

• 24 Cups says:

Ian – It’s well past the 1/3 mark of the season and the NHL, VP Shanahan and the NHLPA are losing the battle over concussions.

There can’t be any exceptions to the rule – both Cole and Lucic should get three games with the clear understanding that the next time it will be a ten game suspension.

25. Habfan10912 says:

Was at the game Saturday and was disappointed in the game. Chrisadiens and I were expecting a team fired up but that was not what we saw. The team lost nearly all battles along the boards. In addition the defensive breakdowns would have made a Pee Wee coach mad. This team is seriously flawed and because of PG, we are handcuffed by bad contracts. An overhaul of the roster is needed and this will take some time. PG will be gone next.
    On the positive side, the city is my favorite place to visit in the world. A special thank you to Shiram for your recommendation of Chez Claudette for Pountine. Tremendous.

26. nickster13 says:

Seriously whats the point of hearings? this isnt a court of law where people can call themselves guilty to reduce possible sentence or repercussions, this is the NHL, everyone is just gonna spin their story in their direction and pull out cliches like
    “he turned at the last second”
    “the point of contact was the shoulder”
    “I didnt intend to hurt him”
    “he leaned into it”
    So i think theyre just a waste of time, and make it look like there is actually a system of justice going on..

27. JF says:

J.T. on the Habs post-JM:

Some of the comments are good, especially the one by “Anonymous” near the end. He mentions some of the concrete changes he would like to see Cunneyworth implement. If even half of these happen, regardless of the immediate results on the ice, the long-term effects will be good.

28. 123456 says:

i dislike lucy as much as the next habs fan but that hit was not that bad. it was not violent and was not directly to the back. i thought cole’s was worse but given the enforcement by shanny this year neither will result in suspension.

29. Habitforming says:

You must be able to make one of those videos for youtube by now with all the boarding hits Lucic has put on over the years.

How many has he been suspended for? Has he ever been?

30. Bash says:

What is Lucy’s record of suspensions, fines, hearings, telephone calls etc. to date? How many times has he been up for disciplinary action?
    To what extent is he a repeat offender?

The swagger he exhibited after the hit on Miller said it all. He can do whatever the fock he wants.

“If all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.” (anon)

• christophor says:

I thought the days when Lucic could blindside-crosscheck someone (Moore) in the head without penalty were over, but then he raised his elbows into an unsuspecting goalie’s head without penalty. This isn’t as bad as either of those incidents. Let’s hope for inconsistency on this one, since Shanahan has been told he screwed up on his earlier decision.

It’s crazy that we live in a world in which Lucic hasn’t been suspended (and still might not have been after today).
      Edit: besides the suspension in the playoffs for crosschecking Lapierre in the face. (correct me if I’m wrong)

31. The Cat says:

I like Cunneyworth, if he makes an honest effort to learn french its all good. Plus I like the fact that hes probably the toughest -or very close to it -on the team.

32. The Cat says:

Theres no way Shanahan lets Lucic off the hook twice in such a short span of time. 3 games.

33. Habitant in Surrey says:

…I watched both videos for first time of each incident …I am sorry to say, though I am an Eric Cole and Hab Fan, that met all the elements for a suspension from one to three games for Eric …and, Milan’s claim that “I felt I made every effort to take him out laterally…” is an unmitigated crock, deserving one to three games

…of course, Shanahan’s overall ‘subjective’ interpretations this season have been also a ‘crock’ of horse manure …so what else could We have expected ?

Habitant means PASSIONATE HOCKEY

• G-Man says:

Have to agree 3 for Cole- 3 for Lucic- he will get a fine or 1 game max.

• Lawrencetown Liquor Pigs says:

I don’t think the players know what a suspendable hit is anymore, thus absolving Shanahan of any responsibility for cleaning up the game, which is more than likely exactly what the NHL wanted.
      ____________________________________________________
      They lost me 2 quarts of rum, better make it up next year with a cup!

• christophor says:

Agree, but I would have been very surprised with a suspension as a result of the Malone hit. Shanahan had the chance to draw the line in such a way that both hits were suspendable, along with future hits along these lines. He lacked the foresight earlier with Malone, and now he doesn’t have grounds to punish these hits. At least he’s consistent here.

My question on both hits is, why does the lunging forward matter? Given both Cole’s and Malone’s projected paths, they were either going to hit their opponents’ heads or miss entirely; there’s no lining up of the body in either case. In other words, Larsson and Campoli, had they not leaned forward, would have been entirely out of the paths that Cole and Malone took.

The only way I think Cole’s might be interpreted differently than Malone’s is to see him as not going for a hit as much as for puck separation – i.e. stepping in front of Larsson and leaving the puck for Patches. I think that’s an iffy interpretation, but there’s no possibility whatsoever of that interpretation with Malone.

34. JF says:

The Habs have played 33 games this season. In 12 of those they’ve blown a lead and lost. They’ve come back to win after being down a goal only 3 times.

35. Habitant in Surrey says:

…Stu, You must be a night-owl like Me (but, I have an ‘excuse’, being out here on the Pacific Coast)
    …You are in New York, yes ? …and posted this at 2:30 plus or minus AM ???
    …sick ! …but, admirable :)

Habitant means PASSIONATE HOCKEY

• Stu Hackel says:

Yes, I’m in NY, Christopher, but this went up just after 1 AM, not 2:30. Even that is a bit late. Sometimes, life intervenes and I actually have to do other things. However, you are right and I am something of a nightowl.

36. Everlasting1 says:

I boldfully predict an about-face approval by the commentariat of ShamIAm’s review and decision of Cole’s hit.
    Awaiting the review, outcome of Lucic’s latest hit with anticipation. Any clairvoyants out there? :)

——————————————————————-
    “For I will go through the land of Egypt on that night, and will smite all the first-born in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the Gods of Egypt I will execute judgments: I am the LORD.” Exodus 12:12

“We don’t see things as they are, but as we are.” – Anais Nin

• Lawrencetown Liquor Pigs says:

For the record, I don’t think anyone who posts here approves of Brendan Shanahan’s made for TV “Judge Judy NHL Justice” decision making process.

____________________________________________________
      They lost me 2 quarts of rum, better make it up next year with a cup!