Charting NHL’s 2010-11 trades

monty

For those who keep track of these things, a handy glance at all the trades made by NHL clubs during the 2010-11 season. Thanks to the NHL for this useful reference.

1. sally122 says:

The Hammer will be back with strong minutes. He will not have to do the minutes of last year in place of Markov and Gorges.

2. sally122 says:

Gomez will be in Montreal for a few years yet my friend. He may drop down a line though. But I do think Pouliot is history.
    a 28 years old doctor, mature and beautiful.and now I am seeking a good man who can give me real love , so i got a username Andromeda2002 on–s’e’ek’c’ou’ga’r.c óm–.it is the first and best club for y’ounger women and old’er men, or older women and y’ounger men,to int’eract with each other. Maybe you wanna ch’eck ‘it out or tell your friends!

If the Habs sign Hamrlik and not Wisniewski it will be an admission that they have no intention of winning a Stanley Cup, not next year, not in the near future.

As it stands, it looks like they’ll be battling just to make the play-offs.

So c’mon already. Sign Pyatt and Pouliot. Sign Hammer. Don’t bother trying to bring in a UFA top 6 forward or some size and grit and don’t forget to start Price 70 games.

• shiram says:

Signing Hamr does not mean he will play with us when the season start, he could be traded.
      Besides this is a rumour about PG making an offer, not that Hamr will accept it.

4. Chris says:

Interesting…La Presse is reporting that the Habs are offering Hamrlik a contract. If true, that ought to (a) throw a monkey-wrench in all the armchair GM’s proposed lineups and (b) throw some water on any possibility of Wisniewski being re-signed.

• ed lopaz says:

sorry but I can’t get excited about another year of soft, slow, tired combo of Hamrlik and Spacek.

I know, I know, the guy gave everything he had (for 5.5 million lets not forget, thank you!)

But I have believed for 2 years, since the Spacek signing that that the Habs d-men had become too soft and too slow.

• Ian Cobb says:

• RiverviewCanadien says:

I have no problem with Hamrlik coming back. If he gets to play the intended minutes, that would be great. Not his fault he HAD to play 20 min a game with Markov and Gorges out.

We need his veteran leadership and in case someone goes down. I believe he will take a hometown discount (major compared to last year, @3 million or less) as he loves the Habs. This is promising because these players know this team can win. They certainly want to be a part of it.

5. RiverviewCanadien says:

Great, Eklund has the Habs interested in Malone…Why?

I wonder how much that trade would cost, as this guy is signed until the 14/15 season @ 4.5 (waaaaaay too much). Not a great playoff guy.

Jagr is worth way more than that 4.5, especially for 1 year. He would not cost a thing to trade for, and would pot more points, hands down.

I think eklund wakes up in the morning has darts he throws they hit a certain team, he then pulls a name out of a hat from that team, then announces he is working on the big news of that players trade. So full of sh$t it is unbelievable.

• HalifaxHabs says:

Eklund has been proven time and time again to be a total fake, who just makes up rumours to drive traffic.

You can find out for yourself just by googling the truth about Eklund.

I wouldn’t waste my time reading his drivel if I were you.

• RiverviewCanadien says:

I completely agree, just blows my mind as to the crap he posts as rumors. I still enjoy the humor I get

When Eklund writes it, I know it WON’T happen, still I had to shake my head when I read that one as it makes absolutely no sense, whatsoever.

• HalifaxHabs says:

It’s true, it is funny to hear every once in a while what sh1t is coming out of his mouth.

Yeah Eklund, the Habs are going to trade for Malone and his ridiculous contract.

6. Sharks9 says:

June
    “Montreal Canadiens trade Scott Gomez for a bag of pucks”

One can only hope