Brisebois revs up for a good cause

Former Canadiens defenceman Patrice Brisebois will again be running his L’Équipeur-sponsored Dodge Avenger in the Canadian Tire Series race Aug. 28, as part of the NASCAR Nationwide Series NAPA Auto Parts 200 on Circuit Gilles Villeneuve.

Check out the link here to see where you can go in the next while to meet Breezer, check out his car and help the very worthwhile cause he’s supporting.

1. soperman says:

I always liked the Breezer.  He came back to play for fans that piled a heap of stuff on him.

_________________________________________________________________

“You want to keep weening de Coupe? Then sign zee great Pew-sie!”

2. db says:

Somehow I think the love of the game, this city and franchise were what really drove him… the respect the fans showed was just a bonus.  It bugs me how “fans” can get on a player just because he has a good agent and our management can’t seem to win a negotiation.

3. Don Carnage says:

I was at the race 2 years ago VIP section met , Franky the Bull  & Mr Yvon Lambert and on the way out after the race it was raining and Breezer was behind me, I looked over and asked if he would like to share the umbrellla and we chatted all the way back to the parking lots , he is a great guy.

4. punkster says:

Now THIS is real news. Beats the minor league goalie arguments on the other page. He continues to live the dream; wore the colours, name on the Cup, enjoying his retirement. What more could he ask?

FREE TIMO!

5. nunacanadien says:

Hey, lets bring the Breezer back for one more year!

6. madcap_habsfan says:

nice to see he’s keeping busy and supporting good causes :)

-“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” Chuck Palahniuk

7. oshawahabsfan says:

Go Full Breezer on the other racers!